A Soldier is on 48-hour Leave

Story Info
A soldier visits his mother.
3.3k words
4.05
30k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fnanhot
fnanhot
16 Followers

I was at the beginning of my job in the military service, and only a few months had passed since I was recruited. I had left my mom alone at home after my brother traveled abroad in search of a better life for us.

My mom is almost forty, but she's still pretty. After the death of our father several years ago, my brother and I had to leave our mother alone at home because we needed to work and search for a source of livelihood. However, our mother's life was not difficult without us. She lives in a farming village with many relatives and neighbors. The farming community is simple and closely related in all matters of life. They help each other and frequently visit.

Christmas is approaching, and I am waiting for the vacation to spend with my mom so she won't be alone on this important occasion. Luckily, my major in the army has already given me 48 hours off. This is not only for me but also for other soldiers who can use the opportunity to visit their families on different days.

I got home after noon and knocked on the door. I heard my mother's voice asking, "Who is it?" I replied, "It's me, Doha." I used to call her by this name instead of her real name, Madiha. She was like a sister to my brother and me, and we used to laugh and kidding her a lot, especially after our father passed away.

As my mother opened the door, she said, "Do you still remember me, you pervert? You told me, you had a week before christmas. You are late." I entered the house and hugged her, saying, "I got a vacation, but it was hard. The army is not like other jobs. I will spend the day with you and the day of christmas, and then travel directly for my job." She asked, "Why is that, my son?" I replied, "I am tired. I will swim and sleep, and when I wake up, I will tell you."

It was a very hot day. I entered the bathroom to take a shower, and my mother asked me, "Do you have any clothes that you need me to wash?" I replied, "Yes, you can find them in the bag." Then I heard her scream after she opened it: "What is this? You son of a boots!" She laughed and continued, "Were you peeing in your clothes or is this from the army?" I understood what she meant from the scene. My underwear had traces of a wet dream, which happened to me a lot. Some of my colleagues in the army claim that this is because of some types of food, but I know that I am a young man and I have wet dreams as long as I don't have a woman to have sex with, and I did not masturbate. That's why I laughed at her question and sarcastically told her, "You are the reason, Doha. You did not encourage me to marry. If I were married, I would not do that to myself. I am now an employee, and I will marry a sweet girl like you." She joked, "You will live your life and you will not find a woman as beautiful as your mother." We laughed together.

After taking a shower, I put on tight shorts that almost showed my dick. I told my mother, "I will sleep now, wake me up at sunset."

"Go to sleep, clever one," she said, "but I warn you not to dirty your clothes again." I laughed and told her, "You're out of luck, maybe you should wash them too." She looked at me and laughed, saying, "Just go to sleep, I'm out of luck."

There was no sexual attraction between my mother and me, definitively. All we had was laughter, jokes, and a mutual, normal love between a mother and her son.

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of my mother calling out, "Get up, the sun has set." I got out of bed, changed into different clothes than the shorts I had been wearing, and went to the living room. My mother had prepared food, and we sat down to eat and chat. I told her about my experiences in the army and what we did there, and she shared her feelings of loneliness and fear at night.

My mother asked me to help her move some of the furniture inside the house from one place to another so she could clean and prepare for New Year's Eve. I did what she asked, and then I asked her if I could go to the barber shop. After dinner, I left the house and left her to finish cleaning and tidying up.

I arrived home around eleven and noticed that my mother was wearing a short top and very tight shorts, revealing her white thighs. She was in the process of cleaning and when she came into the room, she said, "Look at my condition. I'm exhausted from cleaning the house today. I want to finish up and sleep because my body is aching."

I joked "It's okay, Mom. When I get married soon, there will be a beautiful girl who will help you with the housework."

I said, "I'm going to the bathroom to finish shaving and then take a shower." My mother was surprised by my words and asked, "Why do you need to shave? You just came back from the barber and your shave looks great."I told, "No, no, I need to shave here and here," pointing to my armpit and between my legs. Then I laughed and added, "In the army, they search those areas because having long hair there can lead to diseases." My mother sighed and said, "Okay, let's finish up, I want to use the bathroom to take a shower and then go to bed."

I got into the shower and started washing under my armpits, but suddenly the electricity went out! I laughed and shouted, "What luck, Doha!" She came in carrying a small battery-operated flashlight. I opened the bathroom door, turned my back to her and asked, "What's up?" She replied, "If you're done, let's get dressed and go out." I told her, "I'm not done, I've only shaved half." She said, "Okay, keep going and I'll hold the flashlight for you until you're finished." As I still turned away from her, she said, "Are you pretending to be shy? Come on, finish shaving, your mother is waiting."

I turned to her, and my penis became erect, despite my attempts to calm it down. I felt very embarrassed, but my mother didn't seem to notice or care. I wanted to hide it from her. I was horrified when she didn't comment, and I awkwardly continued shaving my erect penis slowly. Finally, she said, "Hold the flashlight and I'll finish shaving for you." I told her, "That's not necessary." She said, "Are you ashamed of me? I used to shave your father."

I took the flashlight, and she sat on the toilet. Then she held the razor in her right hand and used her left hand to hold my penis and begin shaving me. I stood in front of her feeling very shy, while she looked at me every now and then.

Silence filled the room as my erection grew harder and stronger under my mother's gentle touch. Then my mother spoke up, breaking the silence. "I bet you haven't shaved this thing in a year, you brain is messed up," she said jokingly. I laughed nervously.

I noticed her attempting to remove a single hair that had fallen from the top of my pubic area and was stuck to the head of my penis. She was trying to grab it with her fingers, but was unsuccessful. I was surprised by her persistence in removing this one hair. Suddenly, she smiled as if she had found a solution. She brought her mouth close to my penis as if she was going to kiss it, but instead applied some saliva from her mouth to the head of my penis. The surprise of her lips on my penis caused me to feel a great surge of lust and sexual desire. With the moisture from her saliva, she was able to remove the single hair. She laughed as if she had won a battle.

She finished shaving me and said, "Turn on the shower, clean up the shaved area, get dressed, and then I'm going to take a shower." As she spoke, the electricity came back on and the lights turned back on. She exclaimed, "It's great to have the lights back on! Now you can take a good shower."

I got dressed and left the bathroom while she went in to take a shower and locked the door behind her. I approached the door and jokingly said, "Do you need any help in there, Doha?" She laughed and replied, "Why, do you want to repay the favor since I shaved you? Go away, you pervert, and watch TV."

My mother was taking an unusually long time in the shower, and I didn't know why. After a while, she came out wearing a red shirt. It wasn't a nightgown, but it was still nice and attractive. The shirt was short and revealed part of the line between her breasts. She came close and sat down next to me, then began combing her hair and said, "Don't stay up too late. There will be morning celebrations in the village tomorrow, so go to sleep now to wake up early." I told her, "Where am I going to sleep? You made a mess of my room and haven't finished organizing it." "You can sleep in my room, dear," she said. "I want you to be near me most of the time because you only have two days off. If you don't like that, we can clean up your room and make it together for you to sleep in." I replied, "No, it's only two days. Let me sleep next to you." She said, "Okay, come on. I'm tired, and I need to sleep early too."

We turned off the TV and went to sleep. I told my mom that I would only sleep in shorts, and she replied, "Sleep however you like, you little gossip." I told her, "Well, don't be mad, Doha. Soon, I'll be sleeping next to my beautiful future wife, and I won't need you." "Alright, sleep well, you optimist," she replied.

I got into bed before her, and she finished brushing her hair before getting into bed as well. For the first time, I felt a different kind of attraction towards her. I found myself sexually drawn to her slightly plump body, and I could feel my penis becoming erect inside my shorts. She could see the bulge, but she tried to act indifferent to what she saw.

My mother was lying in bed on her side, with her back and curvy, attractive buttocks facing towards me. The light from the living room crept into her dark room, making the curves of her body even more alluring. I heard her say, "You know, my son, I exhausted my body today cleaning and organizing the house. Now tell me seriously, can I sleep peacefully? What do you do in the army? I mean, do you have any stains on your underwear? I worry about you." I laughed and told her, "Don't worry, that's just what happens to a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife." She replied, "Okay, I understand now." Then she changed the tone of her voice and said, "Let's go back to my first words. Today was a lot of effort. Press on my back because it hurts."

I placed my hand on her back and asked, "Are you feeling old, Doha?" She replied, "No, no, no. I will always stay young and be the most beautiful woman in the world." I laughed as my hands massaged her back over her silk shirt, but I also felt my penis becoming erect and pressing against my shorts due to the sexiness of her body lying next to me. My penis seemed to forget that this was my mother.

She said, "What's the matter with you? Why do you keep your distance? Come closer to me. Are you afraid I'll bite you?" I told her, "No, of course not." So I moved closer to her until our bodies touched, and my erect penis timidly brushed against her buttocks. It was then that I realized she had taken off her culotte before getting into bed, and was now only wearing a shirt. However, I couldn't tell at that moment whether she was wearing a bra or not.

I felt it pull back until it clung to her body even more, and my penis began to press against the space between her buttocks. We both pretended to be indifferent. I continued rubbing her back with my hand, while she asked, "Do you remember when you were little, and I used to ask you to sit on my back when it hurt?" I replied, "Oh, you still remember that!" She said, "Alright, come on and do it. My back really hurts."

My mother was still sleeping on her side, and I climbed onto the bed beside her. However, I didn't press my whole body onto her to avoid causing her any discomfort. She said, "What's this? Push harder or get up and sleep." I said, "Alright," and pressed my body against hers a bit more. She then said, "No, this isn't helpful. I'll sleep on my stomach, and you can climb on top of me and press your whole body against mine."

When she slept on her stomach, her backside rose up like a hill of immense gravity, and before me lay the most beautiful landscape. I climbed over her and laid my body across hers. Now my mother's entire body was beneath mine, and she said "Press harder and harder", I could hear her moans, they were not of pain but of lust that controlled her. I pressed my body down as she asked for more, and my penis between her thighs caused part of the shirt to enter her buttocks, so the outline of my bottom was visible before me under the shirt.

My mother took a deep breath, expressing her relief, and then said, "I feel so comfortable, it was wonderful, my love. I also want you to press down on me with your whole body from the front, I need you to press down on me very hard until the pain comes out of my body." She then turned around and lay on her back, and asked me to lay on top of her with my whole body. When she noticed my shyness, she said, "Come on, boy, are you embarrassed of your mother? She then grabbed her breasts and continued, "Do you remember how I used to carry you when you were a child and then breastfeed you from this breast of mine? He hasn't changed, no one has raised him after you, you are my last child."

I smiled and climbed on top of her again, but this time I was over her stomach, chest, and soft legs. She asked me to squeeze her harder, but she started to open her legs little by little until I fell between them. I could feel her plump pussy and my cock resisted reaching it. However, my fear prevented me from being honest with her about that.

While trying not to touch her pussy I touched her chest spontaneously, so I knew that she was not wearing a bra. As for her reaction, she grabbed her breasts again and said, "Do you remember when you were a baby, you bit my breast while you were breastfeeding, and there is still a scar because of you to this day? Look!" And she pulled out her breasts to show me the scar from my bite. She said, "Come on, kiss my breast and ask it to forgive you for biting it."

Her words aroused my lust immensely, and I began to touch her bare breast with my hand. She then said, "No, no, I want you to apologize for my chest with a kiss, then I want you to do as you did when you were young, so you suckle it with your lips." A heavy silence descended on me, and then I began to fulfill her requests. She kissed my bite scar in her chest first with a gentle kiss, then she grabbed her nipples and asked for more. I kissed her right nipple and suckled her left nipple like a starving baby.

My dick was painfully erect because it wanted to be freed, it became so slick from my lust that it was dripping wet in my shorts. My mother noticed this and said, laughing, "Don't do that to me." I couldn't respond! Then she said, "No, you will wet my shirt that I just put on, move your body away from me for a bit so I can lift my shirt."

After she lifted her shirt to the level of her stomach, her lower half became completely exposed.

She asked for more suckling, and then she said, after the wet patch on my shorts increased, "Take off these shorts, or are you used to doing that in shorts while I wash your clothes? Let's take them off so they don't get dirtier."

At her request, I pulled down my shorts while attempting to conceal my aroused cock, so she lay on her side so that she wouldn't notice it, and she said, "What's wrong with you? Climb back on top of me." "Enough, Doha," I replied. She said, "I told you that my body aches from cleaning and organizing, and it needs something to ease the pain. Look at your bite scar on my breast. Come on, Get up to reconcile with me."

I got up again to sleep on top of her with my body, but this time I was naked and she was naked. She was holding her nipples to prepare her for suckling. During that, my cock touched her slick and soft pussy. Clearly, she had been delayed in the bathroom while taking a shower to shave her pubic hair. I could tell she was at the peak of arousal. She began to open her legs more and I sucked her breast or nursed her, little by little I felt my cock yearning for any female pussy even if my mother was getting close to climaxing with her ready pussy.

"Suckle my nipples harder," she said, in a seductive purr of desire. My mind was consumed by my penis, which was submerged in the fluids coming out of her vagina. Suddenly, her legs lifted up. Now any movement from me or her would send my dick straight into the depths of her eager pussy. And this really happened! She embraced me and pulled me to her, so my entire penis slid inside her. I heard her cry out loudly like a barren earth longing for life.

Our words faded away, no sound louder than the voice of my rigid penis and her yearning pussy. Her breath became heavy, until she screamed with the intensity of passion, which made me even more aroused, so my cock released a flood of semen inside her, causing her screams to grow louder as she squirmed beneath me and pulled me towards her even more forcefully. I heard her whisper in a low voice "Yes, yes, I want this, dear Mama."

I had ejaculated inside her multiple times in a row, until our bodies relaxed, so I moved away from her and turned my back on her and her back on me, without saying a word, and we fell asleep.

fnanhot
fnanhot
16 Followers