A Soldier's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
One soldier is about to endure the most difficult challenge.
1.5k words
4.08
18.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is based on true events. Details have been changed to protect the identity of the characters)

Sometimes, I worry if I've gotten too far in over my head...

My journey through chastity play is not an easy one, and it's a path that many of my sexual peers would never have had the fortitude to walk down.

Allow me to preface this story with what you'll find in it, and what kind of person I am. My name is Kai. It's short for a different name, but I won't go in it. I'm in my early 20s, and in the army— something that made my choice to commit to this life of denial more difficult. I'm about five foot six inches, with a slim, somewhat toned build, copper red hair, and deep, ocean blue eyes. I like to think I'm bisexual in a way, but lately I've been lusting after men, real men, tall, strong, handsome, mature, and packing quite a bit of heat below the belt. I can't help myself, it's just too tempting to not want to pounce on them, rip their clothes off, take a big fat whiff of their salty, heady, potent musk, and gobble down their dicks. Probably doesn't help that I'm a furry, which means pet play definitely is a key part of most of these sorts of interactions...

I first discovered the delightful, torturous world of chastity and orgasm control when I was in my senior year of high school. It had piqued my interest, and I found myself looking at more and more porn involving chastity play, and it got to the point where I was so in to watching that for the last several months of my senior year, the only thing you'd find in my pornhub and e621 search history would be "gay, chastity cage, big dick".

There was a point in my life after getting out of basic that I had renewed reserves of testosterone, and really thought I was hot shit. All throughout AIT, even my classmates and most of my fellow soldiers around me knew I was gay, I was convinced— and had convinced them— that I was strictly a top. Not too hard to believe, I suppose.

But then when I graduated and went on a brief period of leave before being shipped off to Korea for my first duty station, I was reunited with my box of goodies, stuff I'd bought with money I earned from a part time job, and had hidden away in my closet. In it was my first dildo, a simple one really, pretty soft and flexible, and about eight inches in length, thick, and complete with a suction cup. Along with that, a half empty bottle of clear lube, and second, smaller dildo I used exclusively for practicing oral. I made sure to pack those in my duffel bags before I boarded my flight to Incheon. TSA, eat your heart out.

When I got to Korea, it was a whole different world, and much of it seemed somewhat strange. The cuisine was delightful, the culture still somewhat conservative, although clearly lacking many of the freedoms enjoyed by Americans— for instance, gun ownership was basically non-existent, and if you got into a wreck, both parties could be held financially AND criminally liable, no matter who was it fault (for that reason many drivers will simply ignore the accident if the vehicle is still roadworthy).

Still, it wasn't an unpleasant experience, not in the least bit.

I got settled into my new barracks room and unit fairly quickly. As an air traffic controller, I'd have plenty of downtime, as mandated by the FAA and their Korean counterpart, to make sure I was adequately rested and not under undue stress. I will admit, I spent the first few months of my tour in GCA (basically radars and shit, guiding aircraft with a precision approach radar, or PAR), which was only open from 08 to midnight— and is frightfully boring. The chairs were remarkably comfortable, and thus, unnecessarily easy to fall asleep in. Goodness if the Big Sarge ever caught us sleeping, the earful we'd get... and probably a counseling statement if not a recommendation for Article 15 (non judicial punishment, basically meaning they can strip rank, pay and/or time without actually going through court martial, but only if the commander agrees with the recommendation). SFC Bjornson was a chill tower chief, but he was a stickler for the easy to follow, common sense rules, like no sleeping while on duty. We were allotted ten minutes breaks every hour specifically to keep us from falling asleep anyway.

Life outside of work was growing dull. I had my Xbox and several games to keep me occupied, and INSANELY fast WiFi as well, and of course, my toys, but even that grew boring after a couple of months. So... I did what any logically horny 19 year old would do— I consented Grindr. I was initially put off by the sheer number of horny soldiers sending me dick pics (in spite of my undying love for them), and deleted the app within an hour.

Dissatisfied and somewhat depressed, I turned back to a porn subject I hadn't visited since I left for basic: gay, chastity cage, big dick. It never failed to get me rock hard.

I started reading literature surrounding chastity, both raunchy smut, and more factual, educational sorts of stuff. I had quite a bit of money given my steady army pay, which even as an E-2 was decent enough, especially since I was also getting basic allowance for subsistence (BAS), what with the odd shifts I'd work. So, I started browsing various websites, ogling at so many different types of chastity cages, looking at the pros and cons of plastic vs metal cages, until finally I found one I fell in love with. It was made of a gorgeous titanium-gold alloy, quite pricy, but unbelievably sturdy, and four times stronger than steel— not to mention, rust and tarnish proof and quite body safe. Given that I still to this day have a titanium rod screwed into my femur, I can attest to that. The cage also was only two parts minus the lock, which was internal and housed beneath the titanium alloy shell. The ring was hingeless and thus eliminated pinch risks

The tube actually extended under the ring, and would sit in the dip in my crotch where my penis met my pelvic mound, making for a snug, secure fit.

So... I bought it. Shipping took longer given how army post works, but when it finally arrived two weeks later, I was ecstatic. It was damn near impossible to put on because I had such a stubborn boner. I figured I may as well crank a last little orgasm out before I was locked up for however long I could force myself to last. If I could endure a 12-mile ruck march, not being able to touch my dick would be easy, right?

Wrong.

After I got off for the last time before caging myself, I slid the ring over my cock and around my balls, nice and snug, then the tube was next. I locked everything in place, and secured one of the keys in a little box with a plastic, numbered lock on it, strictly for emergency. The other key, I wasn't sure what to do with yet. Maybe if I found the right guy, I could hand it over, finally have my first keyholder.

Well... within two minutes of locking myself up, suddenly my prick began to swell, pressing up against the walls of its new prison, and as I lay on my recliner trying to distract myself with Far Cry 5, I couldn't help but shift and squirm and whimper. My prick had swollen up as big as it could inside the tight little cage, and it felt like it was just as hard as the titanium alloy it was trapped inside of. Dear God this was torture. I put down my controller and started pawing at it, grinding back against my recliner, a feeling of desperation washing over me on a level I had never felt before. Goodness, I'd only been in this thing for half an hour and I was already dripping buckets of pre. How were other twinks my age able to endure this for months if I was already going crazy after half an hour?

I slapped myself, grunting, and got up from my recliner to knock out forty pushups, something to distract myself. Boy did that fail, because nearly every time I went down, the cage made a distinct clink! sound against the tile floor, sending a shockwave of pleasure up my spine.

I had to do SOMETHING to distract myself. It was already 2200 on a Friday night, starting the first four day I'd had since getting to Korea. I needed to sleep, because I had plans for tomorrow, to prove my commitment to this. Not to anyone else in particular, but to myself.

And thus, after redownloading Grindr, I went to sleep, my plan of action for tomorrow in place.