A Soldier's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever tried poppers before, pet?" I shook my head no. Poppers? What on Earth those were, I had no idea. "Alright... well... this'll help you relax and make things easier for both of us. I'm going to put it up to your nose, and I want you to inhale nice and deep, one nostril at a time. Ready?" I nodded and lifted my body up, getting on all fours. He put the little vile up to my left nostril, and I took a big, deep whiff of what smelled like alcohol. Next was the right nostril, and almost immediately, my face felt hot and flushed, and I collapsed forward, already feeling dizzy again. "Easy buddy... easy..." Everything felt so hot... it was like being drunk, sorta... I have no idea how to describe it.

Then he started lining himself up. I don't even remember him lubing up, but I assumed he must've if he was getting ready to get started. Ever so slowly he pushed forward, and my eyes went wide, my jaw fell open. My god was he thick... and as he kept pushing forward, it was like his cock never ended, endless inch after inch jamming its way into me... god I felt so full! My old dildo never felt as big as the monster that was now throbbing inside of me, and Michael began to chuckle like a hungry beast that had caught his prey at last... and I was the rabbit in his paws.

"You're so fucking tight, even with the poppers... you really must be a virgin..."

He didn't say anything else after that, to my memory. He started to pull his hips back, then pushed back forward, pulled back, pushed forward, rocking to and fro, steadily increasing his pace and thrusting strength, and all the while, I found myself moaning out like the little bitch I am, my face pressed against the headboard, as if the dick was just too good, as if my body couldn't handle how amazing it felt to have him stuffed inside me...

He kept going harder, faster, over and over again, endlessly breeding me, no mercy at all. Each and every time he'd bottom out, I could feel him throbbing against my prostate. It was too much to bear, and I began to scream out, loud enough that he felt the need to shove my face in the pillows as he went to town on me.

At last, with one final snort, it was over. He pistoned his hips forward one last time, grunting and panting, and I felt a sticky warmth beginning to flood my insides. Without a doubt, he was blowing a load deep in me. After a few minutes of panting and trying to catch his breath, he at last pulled out, smacking my ass for good measure before reaching in to his night stand. I felt something small but thick shoved in to my abused little hole, and he grunted. "There. You're gonna sleep with that plug in. Now... come here, little one." He turned me over and pulled me against his chest, throwing an arm over me, letting out a sigh. "Gonna need to keep you," he declared.

As we lay quiet for several minutes, one question kept burning in my mind. At last, I gained the courage to speak up. "Sir?"

"Yes, pet?" he answered after brief silence.

"Have you ever measured how big you are? Down there I mean?"

"Yes, actually... little one, I'm actually quite impressed you were able to handle ten inches, especially when this was your first time... you certainly were clenching unbelievably tight... probably why I came so quickly. Rest assured I'll last a lot longer most times." That last bit had me a bit worried. I felt like I was going to explode with how rough he'd been, and there was no way that was his full strength... now I imagined having to endure even more, for longer periods of time... "Don't worry, pet. We'll work you up to it. Go to sleep now."

I didn't dare disobey him, not so long as he had my key, so I closed my eyes, and with my energy all but gone, I quickly drifted off without another peep.

12