A Soldier's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers

She needn't have worried as Patti made a quick call and the driver appeared to pick up her packages. He smiled and led the way back to the Town Car. Patti walked out with her. "I was so happy to meet you Renee and if there is ever anything I can help you with please call the store and ask."

Renee's head was swimming as she sat back down on the leather seat of the car. The day had been a sea of surprises and treats, but more than anything she appreciated James giving her the gift of finding her own sexuality and making her comfortable in her skin in a way she never had before.

She looked around for another note and was mildly disturbed to not see one. Was that the end? Was the car taking her home? She glanced out the windows and saw them heading towards the outskirts of town so no; the car was most certainly not taking her home she figured. The drive did look familiar though and she was not at all surprised when they pulled towards a wilderness area. The sun was just beginning to set over the redwood grove where she and James were married. A small picnic supper was laid out on the grass.

The tears from earlier came back in earnest as Renee couldn't stop herself from crying into the picnic blanket. The sentimental roller coaster she was on had shaken her to the core. All the stress of the long nights of separation when she had forced her jaw tight like a good military wife and daughter came running out in a series of wracking sobs. Duty and honor and loyalty were important and had always been the central tenets of hers and James' existence, but they were no substitute for the presence of a loved one.

After a few minutes Renee gathered her composure and enjoyed the simple spread of lox and potato salad with a bottle of Napa Chardonnay. She remembered them picking out those items and hiking up to the grove when they were first dating and Renee let another sob escape her tight throat. She sipped her Chardonnay and let the heady sensation of the alcohol momentarily block out the pain. She watched the sun set as she had done so many times with James and eventually began to feel the peace she always had when she was with him.

Once the chill of the February evening air grew too fierce she headed back to the car. This time the car headed towards the small house she and James had bought with his bonus his first year out of OCS. The tidy bungalow had become her haven. She had never lived anywhere more than a couple of years before and the process of making the space her own had probably saved her sanity more than once. The traffic was dreadful and Renee had a great deal of time to think about her day and what it had meant. She had run a gauntlet of powerful emotions and she could feel the palpable love and devotion from her husband. It was well past dark when they finally pulled up to the house.

The driver tipped his hat and she thanked him for all his work as he refused the gratuity she offered, saying it had been taken care of already. She headed towards the front door was shocked to find it unlocked. She pulled out her phone, ready to call the police and walked inside. The dimmer lights had been set low and a series of candles made up most of the living room's illumination.

Renee freaked out. What was going on here? Was this another part of her Valentine's surprises? One thing was sure; there was definitely someone else in the house. She could hear footsteps in the hallway. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. The pit of her stomach felt hollow and she couldn't swallow. The steps grew louder and a figure walked into the room. Renee gasped.

"Renee..."

"James? James? Is it you? It can't be? How...how can you be here? Your next leave isn't for months." Renee couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing.

He quickly strode over to her and took her hands. It was like a dream. Renee wondered if she had passed out drunk. Maybe she was still asleep in the back of the car or possibly she stumbled into bed in a daze. But no, she felt his hands take hers and turn them over. He kissed each palm and ran them over his cheek. "My love...my love," he mumbled into her outstretched hands.

"Did you enjoy your day?" he asked as he pulled her closer.

"It was...wonderful. I've never had such a great day."

"You got all my notes, right? I hope they had the desired effect."

"Well...I...I...enjoyed picking out lingerie."

A mischievous smile went over his lips. "Can I see what you got?"

Renee blushed. "Mmmm yes... just a moment."

He pulled her roughly towards him and pressed his lips to hers. Renee went weak in the knees as his kiss took possession of her body. After the longest, most passionate kiss she could ever remember getting they parted. "Don't blush and mumble like a debutante. I want a proud, beautiful woman. I want to see my wife, not a nervous girl."

Renee looked up into James' eyes. They were bright and piercing, but also warm with love and lust. He continued, "I meant every word I said in those notes. I regret all the time we wasted being polite. I despise the way we danced around our feelings. I don't want a marriage like my parents or, God forbid, yours. I love you Renny and goddamn it I WANT you."

Renee was taken aback by his use of her nickname. No one had called her "Renny" since third grade when her father had ordered her to use her "proper" name. It oddly didn't make her feel like a child. Instead the affection-starved portion of her heart soared and ignited with the desire that had been growing in her all day.

She leaned in and kissed him again. The kiss flowed with the passion they had denied themselves. They gasped in mutual ecstasy. Then she pulled back and gave him a wicked grin. "I will be right back."

Renee took her bags into the bedroom. More candles had been set up on the nightstands and a single long stemmed rose sat in the middle of the bed. Renee picked it up and inhaled its heavenly scent and brushed its petals on her cheek. She peeled off her business suit and quickly freshened up in the bathroom. Cleaned up and back in the bedroom she pulled out the items she had gotten at Bloomingdales.

She felt the smooth texture of the satin as she fastened the bright blue bra around her pert chest. She topped it with the gauzy see-through half-camisole. Renee put on the thong on over her freshly trimmed slit. She hooked the garter belt and rolled out the stockings and gloried in the sensual stroke of the silk over her calves and thighs. She topped it with the tiny matching skirt that barely covered the thong and her ass. She put the long diaphanous peignoir over the whole thing. She pulled her hair up into a loose bun.

She felt arms around her and lips on her neck. "You're gorgeous," James whispered in her ear. He drew her into another long, passionate kiss. When he finally broke it he had her stand back just a bit and took in the sight of her lithe, lasciviously adorned body. "You're everything I dreamed of every night in Afghanistan. I've waited for this moment for so long

Renee couldn't stop the tears. "I've missed you. Oh I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Renny. More than anything." He kissed away the tears that ran down her cheeks. His fingers ran underneath the neckline of the peignoir. He stroked the materiel along her collarbone and Renee shuddered at the electric sensual touch. She had never felt so free and uninhibited. She reached out and began to unbutton his shirt. He leaned in closer as she got to the bottom; his kisses smothering her breath. In a moment she pulled the shirt off his back and ran her fingers over his chest. He groaned and she was surprised by just how responsive he was to the gentlest brush of her fingers.

He unbuttoned his slacks and kicked off his shoes and socks. Next his boxers dropped past his ankles and his erect cock sprang out, firm and thick. He sat her on the edge of the bed and the head of his penis hang in the air inches away from her face. She poked out her tongued and traced a line along his glans. A thin trickle of pre-cum dripped onto her lips and she swallowed it and savored the salty, musky flavor. The head slipped past her teeth and down her throat. James' groans grew louder.

Renee knew she had gone through a transformation that day and the sheer joy she felt as she went down on him seemed like a confirmation of that change. Making love wasn't an embarrassing business that shouldn't be spoken of like she had been taught; it was the glorious consecration of love and devotion.

She exulted in the stream of seed that poured into her stomach. James gave a whimper of relief as she cleaned the remaining juices off his shaft. He lay down next to her on the bed caressing her breasts. He dropped the peignoir off of her shoulders. His fingers played around the hem of the camisole driving her into a frenzy of desire. When the teasing hit a peak he lifted the camisole off leaving just the bra on. His lips traveled down to the dip between her breasts. She sighed and relaxed into the sensations he brought.

His hand slid along the sooth silk over her legs and underneath the gauze skirt. He pulled aside the thong and touched her swollen, wet pussy. His fingers parted the folds and tantalized the soft inner lips. She began to pant as he pushed one and then another finger inside. Her back arched and she bucked against his hand. His thumb found her clitoris and ran little circles and shapes around the sensitive nub.

Renee bit her lip, but couldn't stifle a cry. A third finger began spreading and pumping into her tunnel. She dug her fingers into his back and gave herself over to a thunderous orgasm. He continued and Renee was shocked to feel herself climaxing again. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before and her head swam and her body sang.

With his free hand, James removed her bra and began stroking and squeezing her breasts and nipples. The intensity of her orgasm increased again and didn't stop, especially once his tongue and teeth found each nipple in turn. She was flying in a place of passion she had never known existed.

James was hard again and he removed his fingers and removed the thong. He stroked the head of his cock along the opening of her labia. They jerked and contracted at the touch and now Renee was the one groaning in ecstasy. She felt the head push past her lips and inside of her and she screamed in pleasure. He filled her all the way in one long stroke and pulled back out before plunging back in again. His mouth covered hers and stifled another scream in her throat. He continued the rhythm of long, quick and full strokes for a few minutes before burying himself balls deep and pushing deep inside Renee. His movements became shallower and quicker as he rubbed his pubic bone against her clit.

He pulled out again and began pushing in and out forcefully. Renee shook with the momentum and surrendered herself to the overwhelming experience. She thrust back against him, matching his lust with her own. This was how it was always meant to be she thought. This is what was missing, what I always wanted. They threw their heads back as they reached an explosive mutual climax.

Renee collapsed into James' arms. She was exhausted and exhilarated and more fulfilled that she had ever felt in her life. She was loved. She was desired. She was alive.

*

Renee awoke to the sound of the doorbell. She came out of her dreams still feeling James' arms fade away. She looked around. Frosty winter morning sunlight streamed in through the window James was nowhere to be seen. His clothes had disappeared. She could have sworn he was just lying beside her on the bed. Her heat began to race as she threw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt she could find.

She opened the door and saw a gentleman in the uniform of a Colonel. He was carrying a flag and Renee took in the sight of the Purple Heart medal on top of it. "Mrs. Brewer. I am Colonel Jonathan Dane. Your husband served under me. I...I regret to inform you ma'am that your husband Lieutenant James Brewer was killed in action in service to his country. He was overseeing a shipment of supplies to a military outpost outside of Kandahar, Afghanistan when an Improvised Explosive Device went off on the highway. He died a hero who used his own body to shield and save several of his fellow soldiers from the explosion."

"Ma'am, I knew your husband well. There was no soldier in the history of this country who loved it more and I know he loved you more than that. He talked of you constantly. He adored the ground you walked on. I've seen a lot of very good men in my time and I freely admit this one has affected me and everyone else who knew him powerfully. Lt. Brewer was a man of the highest character and his people thought the world of him. He will be posthumously awarded the Purple Heart and a promotion to Captain. I know it is poor consolation for the loss of your husband, but know that your country and I personally appreciate his sacrifice."

Renee stood in a daze of disbelief, frozen by a shock beyond grief and fear. What had happened last night? Had she been drunk? Had she dreamed it? Her heart whispered back in James' voice, the words of his note, "I love you more than life."

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers
12