All Comments on 'A Soldier's Tale'

by Reardon1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

A set up? How did she know? It really doesn't matter anyway. A faithful soldier returning home to his faithful loving wife. It doesn't get any better.

Five Stars

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
He told her

If he had a close relationship with his wife the best thing he could do to defuse a potential affair is to tell his wife what was happening. Her knowledge of the situation would make it almost impossible to cheat on her.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Great tale!

This one has the ring of truth to it, too. Great use of military terminology, and an excellent example of resisting the temptation that every soldier faces when stationed in a warzone. God knows, I had my share of opportunities while stationed over there. If I'd known about what my ex-fiancé was doing back home, I would have taken some of them up on their offers after I dumped the cheating bitch. But I digress.

He stayed faithful, and he returned to his one true love. This could have easily gone into the Romance section, but it works here too. A real Loving Wife is a breath of fresh air in a usually stale category. This is the way all soldiers should be welcomed home.

5 Solid Stars. RLTW

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
What a superb start! 5 stars!

I look forward to the rest of this story. Does he see Charlotte again? Has Ashley been cheating? Is there a twist I can't picture?

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Excellent! Definite 5 star work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Good first part...

The second part was good, also! However, the transition, or linking of the two parts, is off-putting. It seems clear, although unreported, that he admitted his temptation (probably soon after) in e-mail or a telephone call. Else, LTC Charlotte communicated with Sweetie (highly unlikely for several reasons, but mostly because she wasn't that kind of woman ... or soldier)! But then Hubby would have been surprised about Sweetie's comment, and he was not! It seems like a very small twist after a very elaborate build-up! Thus 4*

Hubby's (hopefully timely) admission was an appropriate and wise action. It serves to support, to Sweetie, his openness and friendship with his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sex starved officer ,

So we have sex after a years deployment away from home . What make this story so interesting the sex or the fact he can keep it in his pants.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 10 years ago
5 Stars

I am not sure why this isn't in Erotic Coupling, but I loved it. Well written and very sexy. I loved that they started in the parking lot.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY... BUT

This is a good story line and it's refreshing to see a realistic tale. (To you scoffers who think every serviceman can't keep his dick in his pants, I repeat REALISTIC.)

To me the difference between the 4 I voted, and the 5 I wish I could vote, is choppy transitions. Ex. How did wife know about the other woman? It may seem like a small thing, but it jerked me out of story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Start

How did his wife know about Charlotte ! ?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

The LTC better be glad that lady in the parking garage or nobody else didn't whip out their phone and recorded them getting their freak on and posted it for the world to see. He was right in that he probably would not have gotten arrested but he took a chance in uniform having sex in public. With him being an officer it would look even worse on him. The military frowns upon members that make it look bad eventhough they he was just enjoying himself after a long deployment.

Kudos to him for not cheating on Ashley. I know all to well the temptations to have sex while deployed. Been there done that a time or two.

Reardon1Reardon1almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the honest feedback. I understand the issue some people mentioned about the transition -- i.e., how did Ashley find out about Charlotte. Honestly, in my head it was self-evident because the only feasible scenario where she knows and is still there to greet him at the airport (especially so enthusiastically) is if he told her beforehand. I was not planning on this being more than what it is -- a stand-alone story of a Soldier's homecoming. I outlined the second part first but thought that what was needed was a little sexual tension, so I wrote the first part to build up to the second. Anyways, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

5 stars.

Not pornographic but very erotic. Love and passion and lust and everything between him and his wife was depicted masterfully.

However i wish he slept with the fellow LTC. It would be good for her & her vombat readiness & thus for the country!

Btw i have deep respect for military. It's a hard & risky job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Who knew fidelity so sexy???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Redheads

Well, redheads are a weakness for me, I think Charlotte would have gotten a honeymoon like night from me. Full eye contact, deep kissing saying her name as I made long loving strokes, pounding her hard from lust, kissing her as I came, letting her know I truly appreciated her and cared about her pleasure. Not just fucking her but helping her feel satisfied and loved again, by a man other than her soon to be ex husband. I don't know if I could or would tell my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Jeez, war is hell, ain’t it? A gym, in a combat zone. A fuckable woman, American even, in a combat zone. A “Dining Facility” in a combat zone. Ha, that one made me laugh. Yeah, “War” has definitely changed since I did my two tours in Vietnam. It’s gotten all civilized and shit. Politically correct even. Ya gotta love it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good story. You don't see.many here about.military couples where both stay faithful. Thank you.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

she took my 'girth' into her hand. wow that,s different

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

I've been on deployments like that myself and remember the home comings just like this one less the public event. Being deployed is hard on all of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous