A Solitary Holiday in Australia

Story Info
Chapter 01: Glamping on an equestrian farm.
4.4k words
4.4
8.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 1: Glamping on an equestrian farm

After my work trip to Sydney and Brisbane, and my experience with Australian women (see "A trip Down Under"), I was interested in seeing more of the country, and its people. I decided to go on holiday to Australia. This time I wanted to explore at my leisure, not bound by other people's arrangements and demands on my time.

I wanted to see more of Queensland, and booked a 12-day holiday in November, before the real heat started, and since it fell outside of Australian school holidays. The plan was to drive from Brisbane to Airlie Beach for a four-day stay on a dive charter boat where I could explore the Great Barrier Reef. I booked an off-road camper van, as I planned to camp along the way. Knowing that I had more than a week to travel the 1,100 kilometers, I did so leisurely. I took every turnoff that was marked "scenic route", stopped at almost every roadside stall, and camped at well-appointed caravan parks on the Sunshine Coast. Because I was travelling during off-season, I always managed to find accommodation at short notice, but I knew from reading up on Queensland that even if the campgrounds were full, one could camp at any of the designated free camping zones on the side of the road.

On the third day, one of the turn-offs led me upwards into the Great Dividing Range, with quaint little towns on the way, each with at least one hotel and coffee shop, and interesting museums to visit. I wound my way deeper into the hills, and the road became gravel, gradually becoming steeper, and I thought that I had to stop sooner or later to check my atlas - if there was no through road, I may have to turn around because the sun was sitting low on the horizon already. As it happened, I stopped at the entrance of a nice-looking camp ground named Fig Tree Pocket Equestrian Farm and Camp Ground, and decided to drive in.

I followed the signs saying "Homestead / Office" and was met by a friendly middle-aged couple in the office, that was just a room in the foyer of the old farm house. They explained that although they were semi-retired, their whole family was involved in running the farm, which consisted of stabling and training horses and riders, apart from the camp ground. They showed me a map on which the camping areas were marked, but told me that if I wanted a little luxury, they could offer me one of the "glamping" tents that were not occupied. I have never done glamour camping, and was interested, and when I was told about the hiking trails around the farm, and the fact that they also offered horse riding, I booked a glamping tent for two nights, and arranged to go on a horse ride the next morning.

The glamping tent was just that - a canvas tent that was permanently pitched on a wooden deck on a hill overlooking the farm, with a glass-topped table and two chairs on the outside deck next to a steel firepit. The eight-sided tent was roomy, with a king-sized bed in the middle, a kitchenette on one side, and a little bathroom with a toilet and shower in the other. From the valley below, I could see plumes of smoke coming from the fires of campers and caravanners dotted around the farm rising above the trees. I've always loved an open fire, and quickly set about starting my own. I barbequed lamb cutlets that I had in the fridge of the camper van, and heated a prepared creamy potato dish in an aluminum tray on the side of the fire. I enjoyed my solitary dinner sitting outside on the deck, sipping on a delicious Australian Shiraz, and went to bed early.

The next morning, I was up at dawn, and took one of the marked hiking trails into the hills. The route was fairly strenuous, and although I was fit, I had to stop a few times to catch my breath. I arrived at the stables a good 20 minutes before 9, and found that there was a single female staffer busy tending to the horses. The first view I had of her was of a lovely backside, bent over to tighten the leather girth under a horse. Below the pair of tight buttocks, I was treated to a display of two long shapely legs, clad in tight black riding leggings with a wide pink stripe running down the outside of each leg. She had on a pair of bulky men's work boots, but that contrast just seemed to accentuate her shapely legs.

When she stood up and turned around, I saw that she was wearing a short military style jacket and a black baseball cap with a show jumping motif printed in pink on the peak. She was even more stunning from the front: a beautiful face with wide cheekbones, big blue eyes and a little button nose. She wore no makeup, and had her long blonde hair in a tight braid. The only adornments were a pair of earrings, but she was gorgeous in a wholesome, front-page-of-a-farming-magazine sort of way. As I walked closer to greet her, I realised that she was almost as tall as I was - close to 6ft, if not taller. I guessed her to be around 26, but learned later that she was 22 years old. When she smiled, her face lit up, and with it, my whole day.

She held out a hand, and greeted me with a customary Australian "G'day!". She introduced herself as Steph - short for Stephanie - and told me that she was to be my guide. I had expected there to be a group of riders, but could see that there were only two horses saddled. Steph apologized that I would be the only rider; it would just be the two of us. My day just got a lot brighter then!

After the compulsory health and safety briefing, which she did very professionally, she asked about my riding experience. I had to admit that although I had ridden often on my grandfather's farm when I was at school, I had not been on a horse in 15 years. To gauge my ability, she had me trot my horse around the arena a few times, and steer the horse left and right. When I halted, she said "You'll be 'right!", and mounted her own horse. When going through the camp ground, we rode at walking pace, because there were quite a few people walking about with prams and toddlers.

Steph appeared to be shy initially, but once I asked her about horses, she started animatedly chattering away. She told me that she had been riding since she was two years old, and that she regularly participated in show jumping competitions. Her mom was also a keen horsewoman, but a bit of a drifter, and when she grew up, they moved from town to town, wherever her mom could find work on equestrian farms. Her dad had left when she was a baby, and she never got to know him. Eventually, her uncle and aunt, the owners of the farm, took her in, and she now worked on the farm full time, earning her keep, and participating in wherever there was a show jumping event. She lived in the homestead with her uncle and aunt, except when she was participating in events out of town, in which case she most often slept in a hammock in the horse float.

Once we cleared the camp ground, we could let the horses go, and I had to hold on for dear life as Steph's mare broke into a gallop, and my stallion followed suit. Gradually the road steepened, and we slowed down as we started climbing a steep single track. Steph rode in front, and I reveled in the magnificent sight of her firm backside and toned legs from behind. Much too soon, we reached the crest of the highest hill on the farm where we sat for five minutes to give the horses a rest. The view from the top was magnificent - the rolling forested hills in front of us gave way to flat plains to the east, and in the distance, one could just see the eroded central volcano complex known as the Glass House Mountains, as Steph explained.

It had warmed up nicely, so Steph took off her jacket and tied the sleeves around her waist. She had on a black V-necked shirt with "Staff" printed in white above one of her small perky breasts. She was a sight to behold, and the longer I spent in her company, the more beautiful she seemed to become. My mind was racing to work out a plan to see more of her. We descended the hill via a winding track on the other side, and once we reached flat ground, Steph again sped up into a canter, and then a full gallop. By then, my muscle memory had kicked in, and I was able to follow the rhythm of my horse's movements to keep up without bouncing around in the saddle.

When we entered the camping area, we again slowed the horses to a walk, and I steered the conversation to more personal questions. I asked her whether she had time for a boyfriend in between working on the farm and show jumping, and she admitted that she did not really have time, and had not met anyone that she considered worth spending time with. She told me with a laugh that there was a young man on one of the neighboring farms that showed interest, and who asked whether he could come and visit her one weekend. When she told him that she was on bathroom duty that weekend, but that he was welcome to come and help her clean the camp ground's toilets, he suddenly remembered that he had other things to attend to.

I thought that this was my chance, and said: "If you feel like company, I would like to have you over for dinner tonight - I'm in the glamping tent number 1".

To my delight, she said that she would like that, and that she could come over after work at six "If that's not too early". Of course, I agreed to the time - the longer I had time to gawk at this beautiful young woman, the better.

I drove down to the nearest town, and found a country butcher. I told the butcher that I wanted two of his best steaks, and he advised me that although pricey, the grass-fed Wagyu Sirloin with fine marbling was the best he had "... if not the best in Australia". Duly convinced by his sales talk, I had him cut me two thick steaks, and also bought a container of his homemade rub. A quick visit to the greengrocer later, I was stocked up with the necessary to make a nice green salad as a side dish. Next, I popped into the pharmacy next to the greengrocer and purchased a packet of condoms, fervently hoping that I would need them. I did not expect Steph to be on the pill, and did not want a lack of prophylactics to limit the nighttime activities I was hoping for.

Back in camp, I seasoned the steaks with the rub, and then took an hour-long nap. I woke at four, took a cool shower and shaved my face. I then prepared the salad and put it in a Tupperware bowl with a sealed lid into the small fridge.

Shortly before six, I lit the fire. Although it was still fairly light outside, I wanted to make sure that there would be a nice bed of hot coals when it was time to put the steaks on. Steph arrived promptly at six, carrying a six-pack of ice-cold beer and a small torch. She wore a pair of faded denim shorts and short cowboy boots, topped with a tight white T-shirt. Her bare legs in the short jeans shorts looked even longer than it did before, and their toned shape was nothing short of model-perfect. Her hair was no longer braided, but loose blonde curls tumbled across her shoulders. She had put on a little mascara and lip gloss but apart from that, her beautiful face was untouched by makeup. Before, she looked like the cover of an agricultural magazine, but she would now fit well on the cover of a girlie mag. In a word - she looked delectable.

We sat on the outside deck drinking the beers she brought and watched the sunset in companionable silence. When the fire was ready, I put on the barbeque grid and carefully grilled the steaks which, I must say in all humility, were perfect. After dinner, I put a few logs on the fire, and we sat sipping red wine, staring up at the star-studded sky. Steph was really knowledgeable about the night sky, and pointed out the visible planets and celestial bodies to me.

I thoroughly enjoyed her company, and was still considering my next move when Steph looked straight at me, and, very businesslike, asked: "Would you like to go to bed with me?". I answered in a similar businesslike tone: "I would very much like to go to bed with you".

I took her by the hand, and we walked into the tent. She clearly knew her way around the tent - probably from her cleaning duties - as she quickly found and lit two citronella candles and turned off the bedside lamp. She stood next to the bed, facing me, and pulled her t-shirt and bralette off over her head in one movement, revealing two cute small breasts with pale pointy nipples and almost invisible areolas. She deftly kicked off her boots and pulled down her denim shorts revealing a neatly trimmed blonde triangle between her thighs, with two pussy lips just visible underneath.

I had started to unbutton my shirt, but forgot all about it when she started stripping - I just stood there transfixed, looking at this lovely young woman determinedly getting naked to have sex with me.

"You. Are. Gorgeous" was all I could think of to say. She smiled.

I walked over to her, put my hands on her slender waist and gently kissed her on the lips. She melted into me, and I lowered my hands to grab hold of her small firm buttocks, pulling her hips closer to mine, where my quickly hardening cock made his presence felt. She leaned back a little, pulled my shirt over my head, and put her hands on my chest before moving her head closer for another delightful kiss. I removed one hand from her ass and reached up to fondle one of her firm pointy breasts, gently rolling the hard nipple between thumb and forefinger. I quickly removed my shorts, and led her to the bed.

I felt woozy with desire, but resisted the urge to jump on her like a thoroughbred steed. I lay down beside her, and took her by the back of the head, pulled her to me and kissed her firmly on her parted lips. Her tongue darted in and out between her front teeth, finding mine, and exploring my hungry tongue and lips. I rubbed her back, all the way down to the cleft of her buttocks, where I stroked the inside of her buttock lightly. She threw her left leg over me, pulling her knee up to my ribs, giving better access to my exploring right hand. I put three fingers of my right hand into my mouth, lubricating them properly, and continued my wandering down that invisible crack, stroking her pussy lips up and down, from her clitoris to her perinium. Her labia opened under my fingertips, and I continued rubbing up and down the moist inner lips, circling her clitoris a few times, and then gliding my fingers up to her perinium, before giving her butthole a light rub. My caresses had the desired effect, as I could feel her kisses become more urgent. Her left hand slowly rubbed up and down my arm and the side of my torso, alternating the stroking with light scratching with her fingernails.

I rolled her onto her back, and resumed rubbing her pussy between her spread legs, my right hand now working from the front. I moved my head down to her chest, and took her right breast into my mouth, sucking hard, and pulling as much of the firm flesh into my mouth as I could. I let go, puckered my lips, and sucked on her nipple, giving it gentle nibbles with my teeth while rubbing its tip with my tongue. Steph did not make a sound, but I could feel from her chest rising and falling against my mouth that she was giving short, sharp breaths in response to my ministrations. I let go of her breast, and looked up at her face in the flickering candlelight. She was lying with her head bent back into the pillow, eyes closed, and her slightly bruised lips half open.

I moved down to between her legs, and held her inner thighs firmly in my hands, opening them wider. I licked each of her outer labia in turn, relishing the feeling of smooth pussy flesh under my tongue. She wriggled her hips slightly, and lifted her pelvis, willing my tongue into the delicious warm folds of her labia. I gave her slit a long slow lick upwards, and when I reached her clit, I gave it a few light flicks with the tip of my tongue. I put my mouth over her pussy, opening my mouth wide, and sucked hard, pulling her tender flesh into my mouth, with my tongue caressing the sensitive skin like a suckling calf. Steph had one hand on the crown of my head, rubbing and scratching my scalp, and pressing my head into the delta every time she thought I was moving away.

I pushed my arms underneath her legs, and reached up for her breasts. I found that she had one breast firmly clamped in her left hand, but as soon as she felt my hand, she let go, and put her hand over mine, pressing it hard onto her breast. I followed her lead, and squeezed both firm breasts hard, moving my thumbs and forefingers together to roll and pull on her hard nipples. My mouth was over her pussy, and I licked her up and down energetically with the flat of my tongue. I let go of her left breast, and I positioned by right hand under my chin, inserting my middle finger into her tight pussy. I reached up and curled the finger around her pelvic bone, finding the swollen ridge. She gave a shiver and I knew I had found the right spot - the G-spot. I now concentrated my licking on her clit only, whilst massaging it from the inside with my middle finger. I looked up across her belly, and saw that her left hand was on her breast again, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between her fingers in rhythm with my left hand's kneading and caressing.

My cock was as hard as the branch on one of the gum trees outside, and I could feel it throbbing between my belly and the bed cover. My whole body was aching to enter her, but I was determined to make her climax before I did. I sensed that she might be near, and quickly moved to a new position that I knew from experience would work. I leant over her waist with my torso, propping myself up on my left elbow, facing the foot of the bed. I craned my left hand around to pull the hood of her clitoris upwards, exposing the little pink pearl to the candlelight. I dribbled a little spit onto her clit, and started rubbing around it in light circular movements with my right middle. She lifted her hips to meet my finger, and I intensified the rubbing, alternating it with quick strokes down her slit. I could feel her breaths getting shorter and louder, and when I felt her stomach muscles tense under my ribcage, and she arched her back, I knew she was at the point of no return. I used three forefingers and rubbed over her clit and urethral opening as fast as I could. She lifted her pelvis from the bed, uttered a low "Ooooyy!" and squirted - or rather sprayed - five or six sparkling drops of lady cum up into the air.

Very happy with my achievement, I sat up, and swung my right leg across her body, positioning myself on my knees, and bent over to give her a warm sucking kiss on the mouth. At the same time, I reached underneath the pillow where I had stashed a condom earlier, and stood up on my knees to tear open the wrapper with my teeth. I looked down at her beautiful face, slightly flushed, with her curly blonde locks spread around her head like a mane while I started to unroll the condom down my throbbing shaft. She smiled up at me, looking as content as a kitten. Steph reached down and cupped my scrotum in one warm hand as I unrolled the condom all the way to the base of my root. I shuffled down between her legs, and put the tip of my latex-clad penis between her engorged pussy lips. I leaned forwards on my hands, her gorgeous face inches from mine. Although my cock was screaming for release, somehow, I managed to hold back, and slowly entered her, inch by inch, savoring the feeling of her tight, warm pussy around my shaft.

She lifted her legs, and dug her ankles into my buttocks, urging me deeper into her. I entered her up to the hilt, and slowly drew back, extracting my cock until just the head was inside her before resuming the next slow stroke, only stopping when my pubis was pressed tightly against her clit. My cock twitched inside her, and she could feel it, as she went "Mmmhh". I groaned in response, and waited for a full second for the twitching to subside before slowly pulling back. At the back end of the stroke, I waited for a moment, and she contracted her pelvic floor muscles around the head of my cock, giving it a gentle squeeze before urging me inside her again with her ankles digging into my backside.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12