A Solitary Holiday in Australia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, I increased the tempo, and Steph, realizing that I was climbing towards orgasm, put her right hand between us to rub her clit. As the frequency of my pumping increased, she rubbed herself faster and faster, her fingernails raking against the base of my cock just increasing my pleasure. When she gave the second "Ooooyy!" of the night, it was all I needed to push me over the cliff. I came in five or six long spurts, squeezing her fingers between us and luxuriating in the feeling of my twitching cock deep inside her, being met with small spasms from her vagina, seemingly trying to squeeze the last drop of semen from me. I leant in and gave her a long, deep kiss, lifting my hips slightly to allow her to withdraw her hand. She put both arms around me, and gave me a hug, pressing my chest onto her hard breasts. I rolled off her, holding the condom firmly around the base of my cock to make sure that it did not slip off. She sat up, and leaned forward to kiss the tip of my softening penis lightly before lying down next to me again.

"That really felt good" she whispered.

"Better than horse riding?" I joked, not really thinking. "Well, almost..." she joked back. We both snorted with laughter.

I reached down to the floor to find a roll of toilet paper I had strategically placed there earlier, in hopeful anticipation that we may need it, and unrolled a wad to wipe her off. She took the wad from me, and wiped her inner thighs and pussy, leaving me free to get rid of the condom and wipe the semen from my cock.

"Another glass of wine?" I offered.

Suddenly, she turned into the businesslike staff member again.

"No, I better get back to the homestead - my aunt might get worried if I stay out too late." She quickly got dressed, whilst I just lay there watching her.

I walked her out onto the deck.

"G'night!" she said, and trotted down the stairs to the gravel road leading down the hill. I stood on the deck, my naked backside warmed by the glowing logs in the fire pit, and watched the light of her torch bobbing down the road.

The next morning, I was up at first light, and after a cup of coffee, I put on my hiking boots for another walk around the hill behind the homestead, hoping to see Steph somewhere on the road. I purposely walked through the campground on the way back, and kept an eye open for the staff golf cart, half-expecting that she may be found cleaning one of the bathroom blocks. I walked to the stables where Steph may be busy preparing horses for a 9am trail, but all the horses were standing in the stables, steaming in the early morning mist, with not a human in sight. I started to wonder whether I was dreaming. Did yesterday really happen? When I arrived at my tent, I looked in the waste basket to convince myself that I was not hallucinating. There I found the evidence - a wilted condom and two wads of toilet paper - the smell of sex still evident on the tissue paper. I cleaned up the tent as thoroughly as I could, expecting that Steph may be tasked with the cleaning, and put the leftover food and the evidence of sex into a plastic shopping bag, tying the top tightly. I left a little handwritten note on top of the bag full of rubbish, and left just after 10 to continue my trek North.

The note read: "Thanks for the ride. See ya!".

12