A Solitary Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slept with the gstring on his pillow and the taste of cum in his mouth.

Over the weekend, he found it difficult not to masturbate at will. A minor miracle really. He couldn't remember the last time he hadn't let a day go by without the comfort of playing with his cock. He also shaved his body too, just as Robert had instructed, even marking the shaving days on the calendar in the kitchen. A small "s" in the upper corner of each day helped to keep him on schedule and every evening he practiced the "Positions" he'd been given.

He liked the control. It made him feel good. Special even. As if he belonged in something or to someone. It didn't matter that he didn't see Robert or hear from him because his instructions gave him solace. Being hairless was a constant reminder of this. Of his new life.

The following 2 days at work were difficult, because a couple of the guys were off sick. The increased workload was a distraction though, until Jim Mason, the owner of the company, decided to lend a hand. Brian liked him as he reminded him of uncle Clive. He was quite a big man, probably much fitter when he started the business than he was now. Years of being behind a desk and running a pretty successful operation meant he was a lot fatter now. He still knew how to handle the tools though. He was also one of only 2 guys whose underwear Brian hadn't sniffed. The other being Jim's son, Jason.

Jim's wife also worked there. She did all the accounting and payroll. She, like Jim, was large. Fat really. She rarely spoke to Brian or anyone else for that matter. She didn't like to fraternise with "the staff" and only talked to them when she had to. Brian didn't like her, but he did often fantasise about sniffing her panties. It would feel like a win if he did, but he doubted he'd ever get the opportunity.

Brian's cock was now becoming a problem though. Sudden erections at unexpected times. He had be careful not only because he didn't want to be noticed, but also to stop himself wanking. When he wasn't physically working, his mind immediately turned to Robert.

He thought constantly about him. About what he'd experienced and the things he had said. He couldn't deny remembering the photos of Claire either. She was so pretty. He'd fantasised, thinking about serving at one of Robert's parties. Maybe she would be there too and she would see him naked, shaved and erect. All the guests too. Would it be men and women or just other men. Maybe he would be the only person naked, having to walk around with trays of food or drink, watching them look at his hard cock. He'd also imagined Claire reaching under her dress and removing her panties, handing them to him to sniff as she and Robert and all the guests watched. Maybe they'd be wet, like his mother's used to be.

The lack of release was hard to deal with. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

On Tuesday as his shift finished he noticed Jim going into the locker room. The draw of knowing it might be a chance to sniff his underpants was too strong. Especially given his 4 day abstinence. He didn't know when or if the opportunity may come again, so after waiting a couple of minutes, he followed.

Jim was just stepping out of his underwear. Brian was surprised at just how much body hair he had. His short uncut cock sticking out from beneath the shadow of his fat belly. "Oh hiya Brian," he said cheerfully as he dropped the blue Y fronts on top of the rest of his clothes. As Brian nodded and greeted him, he watched as Jim walked into the shower room. He waited for sound of the shower and quickly grabbed the underpants. The scent was a mixture of sweat, urine and Jim's natural body odour. His cock already hard, was quickly released and he wrapped the garment around his flesh. A few strokes and he was close to cumming. He knew he had to stop, so returned the underwear and tucked his erection away.

What a rush. He loved it and he loved knowing his cock had been where Jim's had. When he put his underwear back on Jim would be wearing his scent too. Just Jason to go now and that would be every male member if staff.

It was very hard not to masturbate that evening.

The following evening at 9pm the telephone rang. It had to be Robert, he didn't really get many calls, especially at that time of night. He picked up the receiver and heard his voice.

"Hello Brian," Robert said. "What's your address?"

Flustered he told him, not certain of why he wanted to know.

"Oh yes. I'll be there in 10 minutes." The call ended.

Brian's face blushed as he went into a nervous panic. He raced around trying to see if there was anything Robert might be upset over. He was a tidy person, but his house wasn't as well furnished or modern as his. Already it was too late anyway as he heard a knock at the front door. It didn't feel like 10 minutes.

After opening the door, he led Robert into the living room. He was dressed in blue jeans and a patterned dress shirt with very smart looking tan leather shoes. His aftershave immediately filled the air.

Brain was still flustered, unsure what to do. The only person who'd ever visited him was uncle Clive.

"I thought I was clear the last time we were together Brian," he said sharply.

Confusion swept over Brian as he tried to work out what he meant. Then he remembered.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir," he said as he began to remove his clothes. His T-shirt, jeans and socks were off in less than a minute. He wasn't wearing underwear. The unexpected intrusion didn't stop him getting an instant erection as he put the folded items to one side.

"Better," Robert stated. "I gave you 10 minutes Brian. You should have been naked when I arrived."

Brian's panic continued, but he knew the rules. It was stupid to forget.

"Sorry Sir."

Robert quickly scanned the living room. It wasn't long before he saw the cane and strap hanging from the mantelpiece. He momentarily considered asking why they were there, but decided not to. It would take a long time before Brian would open up to him and he didn't want to push him.

"Positon 4 Brian," he ordered and reached to take the strap from its hook.

"10 strokes for each minute you failed to remember your instructions," he told him as he took up the position.

They were delivered hard, but with a skill Brian hadn't felt before. Each stroke deliberately placed to cover the whole of his buttocks. They hurt and he winced and moaned with each stroke. He waited in position when Robert finished.

"Position 1," the voice from above commanded. He almost jumped up to follow the order and his swollen cock jumped and bounced with him.

He smiled at the sight. Brian was indeed a rare find. Still erect after a pretty hard thrashing. He made a mental note. "Let that be a lesson to you Brian," he said. "If you forget the rules, you'll be punished."

Brian could have cried at that very moment. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard. His cock swung and pulsed fiercely. If only he could tell Robert what he was feeling. What those words meant to him. Instead he did what he used to do for his mother. Stood bolt upright, arched his back and pushed his hips forward to show his erection proudly.

He really liked Robert. He REALLY liked him very much.

Ordering him to "Position 2" Robert held his balls, then moved behind to peel his buttocks open and run a finger across his anus.

"You've kept up with your shaving then," he said. "And have you managed to control your masturbating too?"

"Yes Sir," he responded with immense satisfaction.

Robert took a seat on the sofa and with his feet apart, directed Brian to "Position 3" between them, his cock forced to point upright from between his thighs.

He listened head bowed as Robert explained the goal of his training was to earn his collar, what a collar actually was and what it meant.

"I want you to research what I've told you Brian because it's a big step to take. Not only for you either. You'll become part of my life too and I take my responsibility as a Master seriously. So the collar represents my commitment to you as well as your commitment to me."

Brian's breathing became hard as he listened. Again, it seemed Robert could read his mind. Each time they met something happened or was said that drew Brian closer to him. Robert was fast becoming the most important person in his solitary life. Maybe he was already.

"Promise me you'll do that Brian," he said earnestly.

"I will Sir." He wanted to say more, but as always he couldn't form the words and probably wouldn't have been brave enough to say them if he could.

"I know you find it difficult to talk, so if you have any doubts or questions you might find it easier to write them down," he continued. "You can ask anything Brian, even if you think it's foolish or offensive. All I want is honesty."

Even after hearing what Robert had said he wasn't sure he could do that. Writing wasn't something he did well.

"You should consider contact lenses Brian." The comment caught him off guard. "It'll make it easier when I need to have you hooded," he added.

Robert stood up then and moved away. Brian stayed as he was and waited to be instructed.

Without warning a Robert's underpants were dropped in front of his knees.

"You can wank yourself off this evening after I've left. Make sure you spunk into them Brian and keep them for me when we next meet. I've had them on all day. I expect you'll enjoy knowing that."

His head felt like it might explode. His cock strained with the expectation of Robert's all day scent and the permission to masturbate.

With that he had Brian show him out.

The moment he closed the door he rushed back to the living room, eager to get back to Robert's undepants. They were wet with precum at the front, making the red colour dark. He sniffed, licked and then sucked at the wet patch. In a frenzy he had them laid between his knees with his helmet resting against the dark area and furiously stroked himself to a rapid orgasm. The force took him by surprise, as did the amount. 5 long thick jets of spunk sprayed across the material. He couldn't remember if he'd ever cum that much before and it was thick too, not his usual insipid offering.

He squeezed every last drop out, wiping his glans as he did. After placing them carefully into a plastic bag and sealing it with tape, he put the package away neatly next to his mother's knickers.

He made an appointment with the opticians for Saturday morning the following day and Jim returned to the office as the 2 guys came back from sick leave. On Friday he had to go and see Mrs Mason with a query about his payslip.

Brian didn't actually know her first name. Everyone called her Mrs Mason, along with a number of other names that reflected her treatment towards them. His very nature made what should have been a normal conversation, difficult. Not helped by the way she usually spoke to him.

After knocking on her office door and waiting for her to acknowledge, he went in. As usual, she was sat behind her desk tapping away at the keyboard to her computer.

"Yes?" she said with a hint of annoyance, not even looking up at him.

The room reeked of perfume, making his eyes water slightly. So he stood in there with his payslip in his hands like a schoolboy, trying to explain the issue. He was slightly short im his pay and he couldn't understand why. Her curly brown hair seemed to bounce as she reached out to snatch the slip from his hands impatiently. She wasn't unattractive. Big dark eyes and full lips. The heavy make up didn't help. Neither did her attitude. He assumed she'd be a similar age to Jim, maybe in her late 50's. Her very large breasts pushed against her blouse, straining the 2 uppermost buttons.

As she began explaining why he was wrong and that he wasn't short in his pay, his eyes were glued to the deep crevice that formed her cleavage. He noticed the skin between her breasts had an almost crepe paper like quality, not smooth like a younger woman might have.

Realising he didn't understand what she meant, she stood up and leant over the desk, pointing to a line on his playslip saying it was down to an adjustment in his tax.

"Just there, see? That's your PAYE payments. If you check against your last payslips you'll see they don't stay the same," she continued. "The tax is based what you earn. Your pay fluctuates so the tax you pay does too. I don't know how many times we've had this conversation Brian," she added with a sigh.

He murmured his words, saying he thought he understood but all he could focus on was her huge cleavage, her breasts hanging down and the exposed middle section of her bra. He blushed when she raised her eyes to look at him, catching him red handed.

He shuffled on his feet as his cock sprang to life, causing him to blush an even deeper shade of red. He'd worked there all of his adult life and this had never happened before. He didn't even like her, but her tits were huge and his enforced self restraint was not helping. She didn't say anything though, but his cock now causing a visible tent beneath his overalls.

"So thats why you think you've been underpaid Brian," she said as she plopped herself back into her chair, her breasts wobbling like jelly with the movement.

She saw his crotch then, he watched her eyes and in spite of his embarrassment, there was nothing he could have done to hide it. For the briefest of moments she stared then looked back up to him. "So......" she faltered. "Is there anything else Brian? I'm very busy." Her normal undermining attitude returned.

He left quickly, adjusting himself as soon as he closed the door behind him. Thankfully, nobody else was in the office area.

His appointment with the optician went well. There was nothing abnormal about his eyes, other than his longsightedness. After wearing some temporary contact lens of similar prescription for an hour, being shown how to put them in and take them out, he was told his new lenses should be available in about a week.

He spent the rest of the weekend researching the meaning of collars, just as Robert had asked him to. As with everything else he researched, it became complicated. He came to the conclusion that all he wanted was for Robert to control him. He liked the thought of what a collar meant though and knew he would happily devote himself to a him as his Master. Other than that he just wanted to do what he was told. No responsibility. No control. Total submission.

Another 5 days passed with nothing from Robert. His days filled with constant erections. His evenings fighting the need to masturbate as his imagination ran riot. Jim, his snooty wife, Claire and Robert, parties, collars, nudity and submission were filling his head.

He even got an erection at the opticians the following Saturday as he collected his contact lenses and put them in for the first time as the optician stood next to him and observed. He put it down to the closeness of another person. When he walked outside without glasses, it was a true wow moment. Being able to see without frames was indescribable. He almost felt confident. In fact he drove to the shop he always used for his special underwear and bought himself a semi transparent rubber jockstrap. It was described as "nude coloured" and he couldn't wait to try it on and wear it for Robert.

Sunday morning and he was on his 11th day of abstinence. He was starting to get irritable and he felt as if he couldn't concentrate on anything but sex. It forced him to to face up to the fact that he liked Robert more than he realised. He doubted he would have done what he was doing for anyone else. Everything in his life outside of work was about Robert. All he wanted was to take his cock out and wank himself off, but each time he came close he stopped himself. The feeling of letting Robert down now stronger than the need to masturbate.

At 10am promptly the phone rang and he knew instinctively who is was. He heart leapt when he heard Robert's voice.

"Good morning Brian," was the pleasant greeting.

"Hello Sir."

"I want you here at 11am please Brian." The line went dead.

He quickly showered and shaved, wanting to be smooth for Robert. Chose a shirt and tie, trousers, socks and his best shoes. After laying them on the bed, he undid the wrapping to his new jockstrap and put it on. It was tight but comfortable, but if he got an erection it would definitely be uncomfortable. When limp his cock was pretty average to look at. Just under 6 inches. It had always fascinated him to watch it grow. In this jockstrap the rubber would be restrictive, but it felt so good and made him feel very sexy. He hoped Robert would like it.

He arrived slightly early as always and waited until 11am precisely before knocking on the door. He was anxious to see Robert and his nerves were on edge. It felt like forever since they'd last met.

He was wearing nice jeans and a dress shirt, but barefoot when he answered the door and invited Brian inside. He became aware that this was the first time he'd visited during daylight hours and it felt different because of that. He could hear music coming from the living room, but not really a music lover, Brian just focused on Robert.

"I have guests here today Brian," he said casually, before leading him up to the small bedroom. His mind ablaze with the ramifications, Brian followed.

Sitting on the small single bed, told Brian to strip. He took the folded clothes placed them inside the wardrobe. Brian took up his default position and Robert gazed at his new jocktrap. He seemed to like it very much and the resulting erection proved to confirm Brian's belief. It was indeed uncomfortable as the rubber stretched to accommodate his cock, but restricting it at the same time.

"That is very nice Brian," he smiled. "And I see you took my suggestion about contacts too. I'm impressed."

Oh the sheer bliss of hearing the compliments.

"Turn around. Position 2 please Brian."

He felt Robert's hands open his cheeks and drag a finger across his anus.

"You understand that I will fuck you at some point don't you Brian," his voice soft but still firm. More a statement of fact.

"Yes Sir." The simple reply hiding a rash of feelings he couldn't put into words.

After being told to turn back around, he saw a hood on the bed. Not leather like the one he'd seen the Pro Domme's husband wearing. This one looked like Lycra.

"Do you have anything else for me?" Robert asked.

He didn't know what Robert meant and he scrambled his brain trying to figure it out.

"My underwear?"

In his rush to get ready, he'd completely forgotten.

"Sorry Sir," he said. He meant it too. He really was sorry.

"Hmmm, I'll deal with that later," the disappointment in his voice was clear. "And have you wanked Brian?"

The sense of achievement he felt when he said he hadn't was immense, especially when Robert congratulated him on his will power.

"I promise you'll thank me one day," he said. "You'll come to learn that everything I ask you to do has a reason Brian, even if it's not clear at the time."

He stood then and stroked Brians head. "I know it must have been difficult these last days, but to show you I reward when you do well, I have a surprise for you." The reached for the hood and rolled it over his head.

Just like some of the ones Brian had seen online, there were eyeholes and one for his mouth. Robert adjusted it so it fitted correctly as he explained he would be serving his guests downstairs. "The hood will help maintain your anonymity and make things a little easier for you. Especially as it's your first time serving a group."

With his nervous excitement rising, Brian was thankful for the hood. It was comfortable to wear too and easy to breath through the material.

"Before we go down," Robert continued. "You address everyone as Sir or Miss and you follow any instructions you're given. Do that and you'll be fine," he smiled. "And don't forget, nobody can see your face and nobody will know who you are Brian. Just be the submissive I know you are."