A Solitary Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he followed Robert downstairs his heart rate increased dramatically. He could hear voices emanating from the living room along with the music. The swelling in his new jockstrap was almost painful, but he found he liked the restriction.

Robert opened the door and with a deep breath he followed. The feeling intense as he was directed to stand to the side of the coffee table as everyone stopped talking. Remembering his instructions, he kept his eyes lowered, but he could see there were 3 people in the room. A man and woman seated on the sofa and a woman in one of the armchairs.

"Everyone, this is my new submissive in training," Robert announced. "He has no given name as yet, but you can call him 'Q' when you need to."

The woman in the armchair stood up and walked towards him. She was wearing bright red patent stilettos, her lightly tanned legs bare. A very tight fitting, low cut red cotton dress reached to mid thigh hugged the curves of her body perfectly, accentuating her thighs and waist as well as her large breasts. She was tall, even without her heels and Brian could feel her looking down at him. Her right hand rose to his chin as he noticed her red fingernail polish, before she lifted his head.

"Look at me Q." Her voice deep and strong, yet very feminine.

It was Claire. Her long mousy blonde hair tied in a ponytail, made her look even prettier than her photos. Her hazel eyes held his with confidence. He forgot she was only 25 years old, she acted with such maturity and natural dominance.

"I'm Claire," she said still holding his chin. "And my friends here are James and Martha," she added as she turned his head to face them.

His heart actually stopped when he saw who they were. It couldn't be real. His head throbbed and he rocked on his heels. Jim and Mrs Mason, his boss and his wife, remained seated on the sofa smiling up at him. Panic gripped his stomach. The urge to turn and run as he momentarily forgot he was wearing a hood, diminished when he realised they had no idea who he was. Mentally thanking Robert for the gift of the hood, he fought back the fear.

Jim just nodded at him quietly. His fat gut stretched his green and white striped shirt at the waist, his body hair visible at the open neck. He'd matched his shirt with dark green chino style trousers and like Robert, he was also barefoot. He looked totally different away from work.

Likewise Mrs Mason. Gone was the business like blouse and long dark skirt to be replaced by a white halter neck dress. It was so tight and short it was almost see through. She wasn't wearing a bra either, the large dark areolas of her massive breasts were clearly visible. She made no effort to pull the hemline down as she stood up, tottering on white ankle strap heels to join Claire. The dress barely covered her modesty, stretching over every ripple of her plump torso. Brian's cock swelled and twitched, unable to tent, it bowed the rubber pouch to the limit.

She ran a hand over the front of jockstrap, turning to Robert with a wicked twinkle in her eyes. "Oh my Master Robert," she purred. "You've outdone yourself this time. He IS a big boy isn't he."

"Are you going to be a good boy for us today Q?" she asked turning back to Brian.

His mouth was so dry he couldn't speak. She waited, gripping his cock.

"Yes Miss," he eventually croaked.

The swift movement as Claire grabbed, then forcibly yanked Mrs Mason's head backwards shocked him. "Now, now Martha. You know the rules," she said quietly.

She immediately let go of his bulge, her eyes almost glazed over with bliss as she looked up at Claire. "Yes Mistress Claire," she gasped.

"Now apologise," Claire ordered, still tightly holding her hair.

"I'm sorry Mistress Claire," she answered breathlessly.

"Not to me Martha," The words cutting through the air.

Brian stood in complete shock, unable to comprehend what was happening. A quick glance at Jim's grinning face, then back to Mrs Mason as Claire used her grip to turn her to face him. It was mental overload for him.

She made an animated show of lowering her head slightly, before looking up at him and pouting "I'm sorry Q," she said in a mock childlike voice.

Sensing Brian's unease, Robert stepped forward and said he'd take 'Q' through to the kitchen to show him where everything was.

Once there he told Brian he should explain what was happening. "You can relax briefly Brian," he said kindly. "Do you want to remove your hood?"

Brian shook his head "No Sir."

"Claire and I have known James and Martha for a couple of years. Similarly to you they answered one of our joint ads Brian," he began, his voice calm as always.

"They're both submissive, but Martha more so. Jim is more of a watcher, but enjoys being controlled too," he continued. "Martha is more extreme though. She enjoys harsh treatment, both verbally and physically. Actually, enjoys is an understatement Brian."

He was still trying to control his nerves and shock, but Brian, remained as hard as his jockstrap would allow. He understood Robert knew what he was feeling. That was part of what made Brian like him so much.

"When I came over to yours last week, I noticed your work fleece in the hallway," he furthered. "And the company logo. I decided that if you managed 10 days of no wanking I'd give you a reward," he smiled broadly. "This is it Brian. This is the surprise. I wanted you to see that all types of people enjoy what we do and what better way to show you than with your boss and his wife."

His breathing relaxed as did his heart rate. He had the urge to hug Robert. He felt in awe of the man standing in front him.

"They have no idea who you are and it will stay that way, even if we play together again. I promise you that," his silken tone so reassuring. "And play is what this is Brian. We respect them, as we respect you. We give them what they want and we enjoy doing it. Just the same as it is with you."

He waited a few moments for his words to sink in.

"So you can stay, serve and watch, or you can leave if you think it's too much for you," he added. "I'll understand if you want to. It's quite daunting the first time. Especially given who they are to you. If you want to stay I don't want you to underestimate what you may see or do with them and I don't want it to effect your working relationship with them either. You need to be able to separate what we do today. Just as you have to with what you do."

Brian wanted to stay. The burning ache in his cock was begging him to. No, he wanted to see this side of his boss and Mrs Mason.

"Can I stay Sir?"

Robert's face lit up with a huge smile. He showed Brian where the drinks were, just white and red wine and there were snacks in the fridge when needed.

As they walked back to the living room, Robert told him to stand by the doorway and follow any instructions he was given. "Don't forget. They don't know who you are, we all want you to be here and above all Brian, enjoy the experience,"

When he entered he stood by the door in his default position. They were all sitting back down chatting and drinking. Robert perched himself on the arm of the chair Claire was sitting in. He couldn't match her pretty friendly face, with the way she'd treated Mrs Mason. The scene in front of him just friends getting together for drinks. Brian watched Claire and Robert. They were made for each other. A beautiful couple really and he pondered what they saw in Jim and Mrs Mason. Himself too, for that matter. He forced his self doubt away.

He didn't really listen to what they were talking about. He was seeing Jim and Mrs Mason in a completely different way. He would never have imagined seeing them like this. He remembered sniffing Jim's underpants in the locker room. His short cock and hairy body. The many times he'd thought what it would be like get hold of Mrs Mason's knickers too.

To see them like this was........well......to see them almost like strangers. He watched the way they interacted. Robert and Claire, so young but so in control. They oozed confidence. The older couple seemed like him. In awe of them. It wasn't lost on him that Jim and Martha were old enough to be their parents. That look in Martha's eyes when Claire grabbed her hair was sheer sexual bliss. He wanted to take his cock out and stroke it.

He was sent to fetch the red wine. Being alone in their kitchen, uncorking the wine made him realise how lucky he was. Robert was true to his word when he said he would become part of his life. It really was happening.

Hearing the click click of heels he turned to see Claire walk in. He actually trembled. "Are you ok Brian?" she asked pleasantly. Her voice had the same effect on him as Robert's. She used his name. Of course she did. It was silly of him to think she wouldn't really, but even so, it made him feel seen by her.

"Yes Miss," his answers always belied the feelings he felt.

"Take your hood off please Brian," she smiled down at him.

He did so, but he didn't want to, acutely aware of his looks. She looked at him with kindness in her beautiful eyes as she stroked his hair back from his forehead. "That's better," she spoke softly. "I just wanted to see you Brian. Robert has spoken a lot about you and I can see why now."

So much was happening to him that day. It was a rollercoaster of highs. Things like this just didn't happen to him. God, she was so fucking pretty.

"Now be a good boy and put your hood back on."

He did and she made some adjustments, just the same way Robert had, then smoothed the material down.

"Take the jockstrap off," her voice took on that edge he'd heard her use with Martha. He knew she meant it. His cock rigid now, free from the restriction.

"Position 2 please Brian." He responded immediately.

"My oh my," she said as she took in the display. "You really are a big boy aren't you."

He felt faint. This beautiful young woman complimenting him was sensory overload. Then he watched in disbelief as she reached under her dress and removed her panties, just like his mother used to do and just like his fantasy. They matched her outfit, a tiny red gstring. "You can carry those in for me," she giggled. Hanging them from his erection, she told him to grab the wine.

To be continued...