All Comments on 'A Solo Act'

by Raquels_Panties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

That was hot, if I could do that I would never leave the house.

Afterhours22Afterhours22over 3 years ago
Very hot!

Awesome story!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Ohhh Myyy... Extremely HOTTT

To be able to AutoFellate is a constant fantasy for Christine's feminine psyche. Though Crissy is able to enjoy hur Special Lipstick 💄💧💦💦💧 from hur clittycock...Mmmm!!! I have some splooged panties to hand wash again. Ms. Raquel thanks for all of your erotic "tails"...and don't stop writing. .....xoxoxo ;-)

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Ohhh Myyy...extremely HOTTT

Another erotic thread. Although Christine can't AutoFellate it is one of hur long-time fantasies. Crissy does enjoy hur "special" lipstick 💋💧💦💦💧 and "self" fornication (luv that word) and hur deliciously naughty sissygasms. Thanks for all of your posts/threads, and don't stop writing. You are, definitely, on my Top Ten list.

....... xoxoxo ;-)

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@SissyCissy6245, you are too kind! I am neither able to AutoFellate or AutoFornicate, but I often awaken from dreams where I am doing so. Thought I’d turn those dreams into a story. Glad the story got you worked up enough to produce your “special lipsdick, I mean lipstick 💄💋”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Managed to self-fellate when I was a teenager but damn near broke my back! The idea of my own cock that far into my mouth, that's hot, but I'm no longer that flexible. Damn ;).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmmm.........I love my clitty cock soon much, I'd love to be able to do this! Once, when way younger, I was able to lick the tip, oh, my, what a delight! I've seen a video where a hot, black sissy is pumping her long clitty in and out of her asspussy, so erotic! I love adding hot, slutty dance music to videos, my fave is a sissygasm compilation set to this song where the pumping music is broken rhythmically by some slutty girl saying "Go fuck yourself", I've blown many loads to that hot sexfest! Love all you hot CD sluts, wish we could have a big orgy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaquels_Panties@Raquels_Panties
156 Followers
I became fascinated with lingerie as soon as I learned to masturbate. Raquel’s stories, are 99.9% fantasy. I do crossdress, though, when the opportunity presents itself and have left the confines of my bedroom and house to venture out as a non-pass transvestite, but only a ...