A Solution to Money Troubles? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
405 Followers

"Thanks, you're the best big sister ever. I'll make sure to tell mum next time I see her." She grabs the sex toy and departs.

"Just don't tell her why!" I call after her.

As I drift off to sleep I swear I can hear a familiar buzzing, and my dreams are coloured by thoughts of sex.

In the morning I make an extra effort to appear chipper in front of my sister. Her dishevelled head pokes out from under the duvet, looking bleary-eyed and glowering at me.

"Come on sis, up and at 'em."

"Just leave me to die here."

"No can do. I assume all your stuff is at Philip's? And you aren't keen to see him again?" She nods and sits up. The blanket falls away exposing her large breasts barely contained within one of the sexiest bras I've ever seen. It's my turn to be jealous of those.

"So, unless he's changed his routine more than I expect, he'll be at football practise this morning. We can take my car and get your stuff while he's out."

"OK, give me ten minutes to get ready."

One should never judge a girl by how long, beyond her estimate, it takes for her to get ready. Half an hour later we get in my car, and I'm a little surprised it starts. It's not moved since Christmas.

"Fuck! He's changed the locks already." Emily swears and kicks the door.

"He did that to me. I should have thought of it. Hang on, it's a long shot." Dragging out my keys, I'd never got around to removing his key. It fits in the lock and turns.

"The cheap bastard simply switched the locks back from when I was here. Come on."

"Once I get my stuff I want to smash everything else up."

"Not a chance Emily! What if he calls the police? Yesterday it was in a fit of passion, today looks premeditated. That's a shit load more trouble."

I'm amazed how much stuff she has, and the car boot and back seat are full by the time I walk back in, to find her coming from the kitchen adjusting her belt.

"What have you done?"

"What do you mean?" She replies innocently but cracks under my unwavering stare.

"OK, I may have peed in his milk."

"Really?"

"Only a dribble, with luck he won't notice right away."

"OK, let's go. Was that the only thing you did?" She nods, and I decide it's not worth trying to figure out if she's lying or not.

"What now?" I ask.

"Back to our place."

"Hang on, I said one night."

"I need somewhere to store this stuff while I find somewhere else to live."

In the car, I grab my phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Mum. You're gonna have to tell Dad. I figure if I call her we can get her on your side and we can all gang up on him tomorrow over Sunday lunch."

"God! Sunday lunch. I love mum's roast potatoes."

"Me too."

Mum picked up the phone and was shocked to hear from me. She got rather emotional after not hearing from me for so long, and I'll admit I was a bit emotional in return. When I explained about Emily, she asked to talk to her, and I handed the phone over and started the car.

Emily and mum talked all the way back to my flat, and she looked so relieved when she handed the phone back.

"Could you make one more phone call?"

"Sure, who?"

"Trish."

"Seriously? I thought that you were just blowing off steam. I didn't think you really meant it."

"Why? You saw how slutty I was in front of your; our ex."

"Fine, but I don't remember the number."

Inside the flat, I called Trish.

"Trish, I don't know if you remember me? Emily? I took part in the amateur night in September; what? Ballerina. You do, great. I've a bit of an odd request; yeah, I suppose you do get a few of those. My sister found out about my performance and is interested in trying it. Can I pass the phone to her?" Emily looks expectant, and I pass her the phone and mouth 'you owe me one'.

I can't prove it, but I reckon Emily drags out the phone call until I've brought in most of her stuff.

"Any chance you can take me to Beckingham Park?"

"If I knew where it was, why?"

"Trish is babysitting her grandkids there. It's less than an hour away." I probably had enough fuel for that.

"Fine, I assume you want to go now?"

The park turns out to be an arboretum, which even in February is beautiful. Trish is wrapped up warmly watching a pair of children in a playground. She spots me and waves.

"What can I do for you Emily?" She asks.

"Actually, I'm Emily." My sister replies and Trish looks between the pair of us thinking.

"The one who stole her boyfriend?"

"Yes, but we've sorted that. He's toast now."

"OK, I'm not one to judge. Are you looking for a permanent place at the club?" She asks Emily.

"No, more like what my sister did."

"That's tricky. The boss hasn't done any more since that night, not enough extra revenue. I might be able to get you in if you're prepared to do a week?"

"No, I can't do that. Besides I need my sister there...."

"Whoa! Hold up. How did I get dragged into this? It's your deal."

"Because I may have the tits, you are the better dancer." Before I can respond, Trish steps in.

"Actually, it works better if there are two of you. In fact, stripping sisters would be a premium act."

Looking at Emily objectively, there was no mistaking our relationship. We have the same wavy brunette hair, although her's is a little longer reaching to her shoulder blades. Our features and body language are the same. The main difference is our height, it's like somebody copied my body and shrunk it down to be three inches shorter. And, of course used the leftover material to add to her bust and bum.

"Not that I'm doing it for the money," Emily replies.

"I am, or should I say I'm not. I only did it once because I needed the money; I wasn't looking to do it again." Emily looks like I've just stolen her favourite toy.

Trish looks at Emily and then me, with a calculating expression.

"How about this? The boss hires in specialty acts every few months. Things like sword swallowers, fire eaters. If the pair of you worked out a performance involving sisters I'll sell it to the boss. It could pay well." Damn it! I didn't need to hear that. I was already fighting the lure of the stage.

Looking at Emily, ignoring the Philip thing, I owed her something for the time she'd covered, when I skipped out on babysitting her, to visit my boyfriend.

"You realise you'd be expected to touch each other," Trish asks and Emily looks concerned.

"I doubt Kelly would be OK with that." She replies.

"Actually, in this context it's OK." Emily looks shocked, again I've surprised her. Then she adds,

"Seems like my sister has more stories she's not told me." I feel smug lording it over my sister, then I realise my competitiveness keeps getting me in trouble.

"OK, it's a possibility. Who figures out a routine?"

"Me!" Emily replies, and I decide to let her go with it.

Leaving Trish, with a hug and promise to call her, we head back to my flat.

While I sort out my laundry, I leave Emily to sort herself out. Over a fairly basic, but tasty curry that night, Emily brings out a series of rough cartoon drawings. She's storyboarded a dance, and I'd be lying if I wasn't impressed. However, the subject she's chosen is a little sensitive.

She's drawn out a routine that is a version of our conflict over Philip. I admit it's hot. Each sister competing for the guy's attention, but it's a little close to home. In this version, it ends with a catfight where we end up naked.

"Is a guy on stage even allowed?"

"Sure, I asked Trish. She said if he stays clothed and does not touch any naked flesh it's OK." I want to shoot down the idea. But something about it fizzles in the pit of my brain. My mind fires up with sexual options. Fuck, a few months without sex and I'm on the edge of becoming a porn star.

"And who are you going to get to be the guy? Because I'm not keen on some random stranger touching me, even if it's just for show." Emily's face falls in realisation, but she's never down for long.

"I'll figure something out." She replies lightly.

It was only after Emily plied me with wine I realise she's made no effort to find somewhere else to live.

Sunday lunch was intense, dad was reserved. Obviously, mum had read him the riot act over what he could say to Emily. She was just too pleased to see her two girls reconciled. At one point she asked if Emily was living with me now, and I wanted to say no, but the expression on Emily's face and the timing somehow made me say 'possibly."

It was well into the evening when we left. Emily with an old camping air mattress under her arm and a promise that dad would arrange for her old bed to be delivered to my flat. And just like that, I had a flatmate.

Over the next two weeks living with my sister wasn't too bad. No worse than any flatmate, provided we keep off of certain topics. What really changed the dynamic was when the landlord came around to get me to sign for another six-month lease. Emily refused, quoting a BBC news report of the government planning on making long leases illegal. He wasn't happy but agreed to leave it on a rolling monthly basis.

That took a huge weight off my shoulders. Now if it didn't work out with Emily or a better place comes up, I could manage.

At the beginning of April, with my bonus banked, I had a much-needed sense of relief. I walked into the kitchen late on a Saturday morning to find Emily drinking coffee.

"A week on Thursday. Keep your diary free." She says, and I look at her blankly. I'm not great first thing without having had a coffee first.

"What?"

"Our performance." It takes a moment to realise what she means.

"Shit I thought you'd forgotten about that."

"No, I've been talking to Trish and refined the routine." I notice the drawings for the first time.

"I'm not sure about this Emily."

"Why? I've already made the costumes." She jumps up and rushes to her room.

Looking at the drawings I've mixed feelings. I never would have done it, if I'd had any other options, and I was nearly sick with nerves beforehand. However, by the end of the performance, my feelings were entirely different. Relieved, obviously that it was over, and I'd not made a fool of myself. What I'd never anticipated was the giant rush of adrenaline and dopamine it released. I was buzzing and felt more alive than ever. The feeling of being desired by so many men was a heady elixir, only topped by the lust on Hillary's husbands face as he desired me while he fucked her. That was a cocktail of power and lust that even at the time, I worried I might want to sip again.

Now Emily was giving me a chance. And like a reformed alcoholic, I worry if I do, there's no going back. If not for the worry about Hillary, my boss and my father in that order, I'd probably do it without hesitation.

The excitement on Emily's face as she returns with a bundle of clothing makes me feel like I'm about to kick a puppy.

"See!" She says, holding up a blouse and skirt.

"Hold on a second Emily. There was something about that night I never told you."

It takes a while to explain about Hillary and our encounter in Weston Super Mare. Emily looks shocked at first and then nods as she understands.

"So that explains why you were ok touching another woman. Now I've kissed some of my girlfriends and touched them through their clothing, just to wind up some guy or another. But when Trish mentioned that I thought you'd freak out."

"And it's why I can't do it again and risk Hillary getting leverage on me all over again."

"Well, that's ok then. It's a private function. Somebody hired the club for a visiting football team. So VIPs only."

Hillary was still a risk, but I could sneak a peek at her files at work to see if she had any interests in football.

"At least look at the storyboard? I spent ages on that."

I have to admit to being impressed by Emily's artwork. Each sheet of paper was like a panel from a comic book, and we were drawn in, with motion lines and direction arrows for our movements.

It starts off with Emily lounging lengthways upon a settee, miming she's reading a book. Then my 'boyfriend' and I enter and I gesticulate that she has to get off the settee. She moves to a chair off to one side and sits to read while I sit and make out with my boyfriend. A little kissing and cuddling.

When I spot Emily watching I gesture again, she should leave, but she refuses so I gesture she should turn away. I move to straddle my boyfriend, my back to Emily and the audience. He holds me as I wriggle around on his lap.

Emily is watching over her shoulder and starts to touch her breasts and pulls her skirt up as if she's going to touch herself.

The boyfriend leans sideways to look at Emily, and I pull him back wanting him to pay attention to me. Emily grins at this and ups the ante. Pretending to put her book away, and look for another, she leans over the chair showing off her short skirt and naked legs.

The boyfriend looks again, and I pull him back. Emily bends way over the chair exposing her knickers to everyone.

In a huff I slip off the boyfriend's lap, looking annoyed and crossing my arms over my chest. The boyfriend remonstrates, gesturing he's sorry and won't do it again. So I forgive him, kiss him and pull his hand to my breast.

Emily seeing she's lost her audience, stands up and undoes the top two buttons of her blouse, adjusting her large cleavage for display while facing the audience. Then moves over to the settee, puts one knee on the arm and leans over as if to get something from behind it. In reality, she's pretty much pushing her boobs into the boyfriend's face.

I pull back angrily and push her away. Tearing her blouse open and exposing her large bra covered breasts. Jumping up I gesture in annoyance at her then turn, and wag my finger at my boyfriend.

Emily grabs my skirt from behind and yanks it down. I feign embarrassment, covering myself up as Emily laughs.

When she turns away, I grab her blouse and tear it off. She retaliates by grabbing my hair and bending me over. Then she grabs the bottom of my blouse and peels it off over my head.

Leaving me in only my bra and knickers.

I grab her bra and yank it off, and we start to wrestle. Ensuring we jiggle Emily's naked breasts to the audience before we roll on the ground.

At first, it seems I have the upper hand and pull off her skirt like a trophy. Leaving Emily in only her thong.

Then she gets on top, with me lying on my stomach, and takes off my bra.

I crawl away looking for protection from the boyfriend. But as I get to my feet she pushes me on top of him and jumps on top of us both.

The pair of us wrestles with him trapped in the middle. He goes slack-jawed at seeing both sets of breasts almost in his face. When we see this, we stop fighting and look at him, then to each other. Then we lean in and kiss each other.

The lights go down.

Emily is watching for my reaction, and I have to admit it's pretty hot. Sisters, jealousy, a catfight, and nudity. I'm sure every guy there would have a boner by the end.

Partially to annoy Emily but mostly to look for some extra excuses to avoid it, I go through the drawings again. With no dancing and no synchronized choreography, it looks easy enough. Plus it has the advantage we can adjust the length to suit the music. I wonder what music we should pick, or should we mix something to fit our actions. Like the Rocky music for the fighting?

When I finally finish, Emily pulls the drawing to her, so I cannot delay longer.

"Well?"

"Setting aside the unpleasant reminders of true life events, who did you plan on being the boyfriend? It had better not be Philip."

"No! There is a guy at work. Tall, dark, handsome and super gay. I thought, although I might be wrong, that you'd not just want some random guy copping a feel. So I thought a guy who wants to touch your boobs less than you'd want him to, would work better." Better is a very subjective term. Losing a foot is better than losing a leg, but not by much.

"And why would he do it?"

"I've known Lance for years, and he owes me big time. And the bonus is he did theatre and drama, so he can help out our acting."

Picking up the clothing, my skirt is elasticated, and hers is a simple wrap around. It looks like she's cut off the buttons on her skirt and both blouses, and then stitched them back on with just a thread or two.

"I'm not agreeing right away..."

"But you're not saying no outright?"

"I need to check some things, and I want to meet Lance."

"Of course. We need his help to pull this off. What else?"

"You'll have to change the bit where I pull your bra off. There's no way a regular bra would come off like that, so I think it would have to be strapless. Also with your giant tits, a couple of strands of cotton aren't going to work."

Lance turns out to be a nice guy, and his help turns our miming and acting from painfully awkward, to at least humorous. When Emily suggests we try a run through, the look of fear on Lance's face makes me feel a whole lot better about a guy I've just met, touching me in an intimate way. When I tell him we'll be keeping our clothes on he looks vastly relieved.

By the end of the third run through, where I'd had to hold his hand on my breasts each time. We seemed to have it down fairly well.

"How about we do a dress rehearsal? Or an undress rehearsal." Emily asks, and I feel Lance go rigid, but not in that way.

"I don't think Lance needs to be here for that. Besides, it means his surprise on the night wouldn't be faked." I reply, and Lance looks so relieved. It's only after he's gone, I wonder if he'll manage to do it.

After he left, we went to our rooms to change, which was a bit weird, as we were going to end up next to naked anyway. We'd seen each other naked growing up, but I'd not seen her since she grew tits and they looked huge swinging around in her strapless bra.

We couldn't stop laughing the first time, and the buttons went everywhere. The biggest problem, apart from her bra, was stopping to crawl around on our hands and knees in only our knickers looking for the buttons so we could sew them back on.

As we grappled I couldn't help but wonder what our neighbours would think if they could see what we were up to.

By the time we finish it's late, and in bed, I couldn't sleep. After months with nobody but me touching my body, tonight had woken something inside. It may have been my sister and a gay guy, and it wasn't really intimate, but my body didn't care. Waiting until hopefully, Emily is asleep I reach out and grab my vibrator. Keeping it on the lowest setting and keeping under the duvet, I just hope Emily can't hear it.

Pressing the tip to the side of my breasts, I tease my sensitive nipples without it getting too intense. But I'm in no mood to string this out, slipping off my knickers I push in between the lips, and the top slips inside easily. Working it slowly and not too deep with one hand, I pick my fingertips and touch the hood of my clit.

Normally I'd draw this out, but tonight I'm tired and horny. Pleasuring myself with both hands, I try to think of a suitable partner. The first thought was Philip, and I reject him, then for equally stupid reasons I reject Lance. Then I realise I'm struggling to think of someone. One of the limited choices of guys at work? A friend's boyfriend, the guy who used to serve me coffee? Damn, it never used to be this hard to imagine someone.

I've never been able to fantasize about celebrities; it has to be someone I've met. My fingers are speeding up, and I spread my mental suitable male net wider. My boss, no! Hillary's husband, hell no. Then I thought of Mike the bouncer. Bingo, he's manly, well muscled and ideal right now!

It was the night of the competition, I'd come off stage, only this time I took what I wanted. Mike and I ended up in the back seat of my car. I was naked and he was fully clothed holding and kissing me. But I was hungry, pulling his hand from my shoulder to my naked breast. His hand is large and strong. Rough calluses hard on my skin, but I didn't care. As he squeezes my breast I tug on his belt to get what I need. Freeing it, my hand dives inside to grasp his hard dick. But it's still inside his underwear.

janon314
janon314
405 Followers