A Solution to Money Troubles? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

Mike chuckles, says I'm impatient and tugs down his trousers and underwear. The low light only silhouettes the stiff shaft and I want to bend down to kiss it, taste it but there is no space back here. Plus, I really only want one thing.

Mike seeming to sense this, twists around, grasps me by the waist and lifts me almost effortlessly over him. My legs straddle his and his hard dick brushes my pubes. Reaching for it to guide it, but he has other ideas.

He tilts me forward, my head brushing the roof of the car; I grasp the back of the seat as he lowers my breast onto his open mouth. He captures at least half and his strong tongue massages the flesh before flicking across the nipple. Bolts of pleasure spark around my body and I press into him harder.

He switches breasts, and despite the pleasure, I mewl in frustration. Not getting what I want. He lowers me and the head of his hard dick nudges my thigh. Grasping it like it might escape; I push it to my entrance and tense as the thick head split my lips. Pausing to appreciate something other than my fingers or toys inside me. I look into his eyes to see lust, and pleading.

I feel empowered and fucking horny. Shifting my legs, I sink lower on his cock and it feels great. No. Scratch that. Wonderful. As I bottom out I feel so full, but Mike has other ideas. Holding my hips he pulls me down harder and thrusts up at the same time. I've never felt so full and I know it's not going to be long.

Spreading my legs wider, and tilting my pelvis to gain more clitoral stimulation, it's murder on the thigh muscles. But Mike slides lower in the seat and slides his hands under my thighs to cup my bum. Suddenly, his strong arms lift me and it's just what I need.

It may only be shallow strokes, but they're deep and each time my clit is squashed between us it ratchets up my impending orgasm.

"I'm so close." Mike whispers.

"Do it. Cum for me. Cum inside me." Moments later he tenses and if anything his dick seems to grow. I can feel it swell as he ejaculates inside me. Coating my womb with his cum.

It was all I needed and I start to cum with the biggest orgasm I've had in months. It shatters the fantasy and leaves me panting and sweating on my bed. My whole body quivering, I slip the vibrator from my pussy and I turn it off. Curling up on my side I let the wonderful feelings drift me off to sleep.

The next day I called Trish and explained about Hillary and the CCTV, leaving out the specifics. However, I suspect she works out more than I told her. I asked if there was any way to make sure the cameras didn't record us, and she reassured me. Even if it meant accidentally spilling a coffee over the machine.

That left a personal appearance at the club by Hillary, and the answer to that fell into my lap from overhearing my boss. He was whining to his boss that he couldn't finish some piece of work because Hillary was out of the country for weeks.


The performance

I think we were both nervous when we arrived at the club and things didn't go well from the start.

Our prop furniture hadn't arrived, so Mike had to borrow what we needed from the boss' office. Then Lance bailed on us. When Emily finally got him on the phone, he said his boyfriend had wigged out at the idea and refused to let him go.

That screws our whole routine. Emily suggests we pick a random guy from the audience, which I hate. Trish suggests we use Mike, as he can be trusted to behave around naked women. That is only slightly better than some random guy. However, I was a little more worried about how I'd react with him. After using his image to masturbate to only recently, on top of my reaction to him after my solo performance. How will I handle it after he handles me?

Both Trish and Emily are looking to me for the final decision. If I pull out now not only would it drop Trish in the shit, it would destroy the brittle relationship I was rebuilding with my sister. It was less than ten minutes of my life; I could grow a pair and just do it.

The only plus point was some minor celebrities were in the club, and they had insisted on the CCTV being turned off.

Emily went through the storyboard with Mike explaining what he was required to do. I blushed when he turned to the page of him fondling my tits.

We left him with them and retreated to the changing room to get ready.

After Mike slips onto the darkened stage to sort out our props, I stand on the stairs to the stage with Emily.

"You Ok?" I ask.

Her hand slips into mine with a familiar feeling. When she was six and had her first horse riding lesson, she did the same. It was a sibling act that stood the test of time. She'd been scared and looking for me to reassure her.

This time it wasn't that much different.

"Emily, it's ok. You've done this, or nearly this before."

"It's different now. Previously I always could pretend it was an accident! In case someone complained."

"Trust me Emily, no one is going to complain. Even if we both fall on our arse out there. If we're both nearly naked, we're not going to be booed from the stage."

"I feel like I'd be going to pee myself. Not really..." She replies seeing my expression. "I'm scared, but super turned on. What about you?"

"I'm taking it as a professional, at least according to you." I reply and ignore her scowl. To be honest I don't have the fear and nerves from the last time. For me there is nothing riding on this except pride. Except the rush from the feeling of power at a room full of men lusting after me.

Mike slips through the darkened door to the stage, Emily slips through to take up her place.

"You OK with this?" I ask him.

"To be entirely honest. It's a little weird. However, compared to the rest of the bouncers in tonight. They have to deal with drunken football arseholes, I get..." He trails off to look at me.

"Tits? Thanks Mike." I say stepping up and kissing his cheek.

"Show time." He replies as the music changes.


The performance started off well. Lance's coaching made our mimes better, and it went according to plan right up to the point when Emily took off my bra. If you ignore that when I was sitting on Mike's lap, he grabbed my bum instead of my waist. And unlike Lance, when I place his hand on my breast, he cups it firmly, and I feel my hard nipple pressing hard against his palm.

After Emily has pulled off my bra and waved it around to the audience, she was supposed to let me escape. This time she improvised, and started to spank my bottom, and not lightly. I shot out from under her and felt something tear. Mike's eyes open wide and I look down to see my thong is missing. On reflex, my hand moves to cover myself, and I turn away. Only to be pushed by my sister, who doesn't seem to notice my nudity.

I fall back on to Mike's lap, with my legs splayed to either side of his. A huge cheer goes up from the crowd. I was supposed to land next to Mike, and Emily on the other side. Instead, Emily stands over us, effectively sandwiching me between them, her boobs in my face, and unable to close my legs.

"I'm naked." I hiss to Emily.

"What?"

"My frigging pussy is hanging out."

"What do we do?" she whispers back.

"Keep going I guess." Pushing her back far enough to slip off Mike's lap and on to the settee. Emily jumps up on the other side of Mike. Who now requires no acting skills to show his shock with my pussy on display and two sets of tits in his face.

"Shit! This is bad." I mutter, and Emily takes matters into her own hand.

"Mike when I say, I want you to rip off my thong, ok?" He nods, and I see his hand move around her hip. Either copping a feel of her bum or getting ready.

It feels pretty stupid jiggling our tits in front of him while pretending to be fighting. But we're just padding time until the music is almost over.

"Now!" Emily says, and Mike tears her thong off, holding it high above his head. I took that as the sign to grab her tits, and she grabs mine a moment later.

We count to three then move in for the kiss. Closed mouths, but plenty of head movement. The crowd goes even wilder. Far louder, than anything I've heard before. Wolf whistles, screaming, clapping and foot stamping.

The lights go down, and we pull apart.

"Mike, are we going to get into trouble?" I ask him in the sudden dark.

"Erm, I don't know; private functions like this can sometimes bend the rules." Emily seems less bothered.

"Nothing we can do now sis. Time for our curtain call." she grabs my hand and pulls me from the settee. Mike scrambles up, and I notice an obvious bulge in his trousers.

He takes one of our hands each and walks us to the front of the stage as the lights come up. Raising our hands above our heads, causing the room to get even louder. From the corner of my eye, I notice Emily's boobs swinging wildly as we did our bows. Perhaps smaller boobs were better after all.

From the front of the stage, I can see at least a hundred men, all on their feet adoring us. Being entirely naked is such a rush. Taking the initiative, I release Mike's hand and step up to Emily, and pull her close, so our breasts mashed together. Mine resting on top of hers.

"How was that?" I ask, but the gleam in her eyes is enough of an answer.

We leave the stage with the men all baying for more, and I see the boss and a couple of other men at the bottom of the stairs. Trying to take our nudity in my stride, I walk down toward him.

"Sorry about this!" I gesture to my missing thong, but he laughs and waves it off.

"Don't worry, if I get fined, I'll gladly pay it after a show like that. I think you girls are going to go far and I'll gladly have you back whenever you want." He turns to the others and leads them off. The rearmost of the trio lingering to admire our naked forms longer.

Just before the boss disappears, he turns and shouts that Trish has our money. Suddenly a thought hits, me and I lean into my sister and whisper.

"Should we pay Mike?" Emily looks back up the stairs at Mike and nods.

"I just need the loo first."

In the corridor opposite the dressing room, Emily drags me into the toilets with her. Cold linoleum flooring, with two small cubicles and a single sink.

"Hurry up, I want to get dressed."

"Not just yet." She steps back to the door and opens it. Mike is standing guard, and Emily's small frame isn't enough to shift him as she tugs on his arm.

"Come in Mike. We owe you a reward for helping us." Suddenly I panic wondering what she means, and I open my mouth to object. She beats me to it.

"It looks like our little performance has left you with a problem that I'd be happy to relieve you of." She brushes the lump in his trousers.

"Erm..." he replies flustered. "I really can't."

"Don't worry, Kelly can stand guard." That's a relief to know she's not planning on me getting involved.

She backs into a cubicle and sits on the toilet, pulling Mike with her. He's too large to close the door behind them, so I turn my back. The sound of his zipper coming down is obvious, as is the quiet moan from Mike.

Glancing around, I can only see part of my sister behind Mike's bulk, but I can make out her head bobbing in front of his crotch. I close my eyes and turn away, but the image of what she's doing burns clearly in my mind.

Fuck! I was horny enough as it was, I didn't need to see or hear that. The sound changes to a glub, glub, glub and I look again. Now Emily has his trousers down to his knees, his muscular backside gripped by her hands, drawing him back and forth.

Now I'm imagining it's my mouth on his cock, or better yet his muscular buttocks driving his cock into me from behind. Without realising it, one of my hands cups my breast and brushes the nipple. The tiny gasp I make doesn't go unnoticed.

I snatch my hand away as Emily twists to look past Mike at me. Unfortunately, she still has his cock in her mouth, and I can see it all as she sucks him off. Damn, it's a nice looking one, and it's definitely the one I'll be imagining when I get home. And this time she's definitely not borrowing my vibrator.

Feigning annoyance, I gesture for her to hurry up.

"I'm going as fast as I can." She giggles. "Come over here and help."

My feet are moving before my mind catches up. Reaching up I touch his shoulder and twist him slightly towards me. Our lips join in a passionate kiss, and I try to ignore my sister's head bobbing away below us. Taking one of his hands I draw it to my breast, only this time there is nothing between our flesh.

I can just make out a familiar liquid sound, one I'm intimately familiar with from personal experience. Glancing down at Emily, I'm sure she's playing with herself, but I cannot see.

Mike moans into my mouth, and I hope Emily is ready. He shudders, and Emily stops moving. She moans as she accepts his offering and I'm jealous I didn't do this the last time and that she had the balls (if you'll pardon the pun) to have done this.

"Thanks, Mike," Emily says standing and wiping her chin and I notice she wipes a trail of liquid from her fingertips across her thigh. Confirming my suspicions.

"No thanks, necessary ladies."

Leaving him to sort himself out, we hurry across the corridor and into the dressing room. Trish is sitting smoking as usual.

"I wish I had made the effort to watch you two, I've never heard a crowd react so strongly. So it went well?"

"Apart from someone pulling off my thong," I reply.

"Hey, I'm nude as well." Emily objects, but I'm beginning to suspect the thong accident was not so much accidental. I wouldn't put it past Emily to do it because she wanted us to be entirely naked. Trish looks at us concerned, but I reassure her.

"We saw the boss, and he was fine with it." Trish shrugs and hands me a thick envelope. Emily and I had left Trish to negotiate the price.

Much as I'm curious, I have an urgent need to satisfy when I get home. So we dress quickly, hug and kiss Trish, promising to keep in touch and rush for the car.

Once we slip into the light traffic, I glance at Emily, sitting with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Did you really have to suck Mike off in front of me?"

"Sorry, I didn't know it was your turn." A variation of an old joke growing up. Only in those days, it was more farting in front of somebody instead of a BJ.

"You didn't have to look." She adds.

"I didn't need to look, from the sounds you were making. Glub, glub, glub." I imitate the sounds.

"It was alright for you. You only had to kiss him and let him play with your tits. I was in the engine room doing all the messy work."

"And you loved every second. You slut!" I finish with a laugh. I catch a shrug from the corner of my eye.

"Can I help it if I love my work? How much did we get?"

She reaches over and pulls the envelope from my pocket and starts counting as I navigate a pair of roundabouts.

"£600." she finally says.

"Not bad, what are you going to do with your half?" I ask.

"What do you mean? This money is yours." Shocked I look over and nearly clip a parked car.

"Jesus sis, watch where you're driving."

"Why are you giving me your half?"

"Firstly, because I'm at least partially responsible for you being in the financial shit these last month's..." true, I thought.

"Secondly, I've not paid you all of the rent we agreed upon. And finally because without you, tonight would not have happened. Thank you, Kelly." That's actually rather sweet of Emily and takes me by surprise.

We drive on a little before I add.

"And of course you have already had a tip this evening." Emily chuckles at the innuendo.

"More than the tip." she mimes gagging on a monster cock, and I cannot help laughing.

"It was a nice cock." She muses.

"I know I saw it, not as close as some, but I saw it. Now can we change the topic of conversation? I have a battery powered friend at home that's going to be in for a very busy night, and I don't want to get pulled over for speeding."

"Ok Lewis Hamilton, home as quickly as possible. I have needs as well."

"So you didn't get off did you?"

"No!" She exclaims with passion. "I was so close."

"Sitting naked on a public toilet, sucking a stranger's cock and playing with yourself? You're such a fucking slut." There is no accusation in the tone and I glance sideways to see she's grinning like a cat that's got the cream. However, in this case she had got the cream.

"Is my sister jealous?" She asks in a sing song voice.

Replying in all seriousness.

"Actually, yes."

"Really?" I nod and continue.

"The other day after we'd done our dress rehearsal. I couldn't sleep..."

"You too? I thought it was just me who went to bed horny."

"Fuck sis, it's not easy to admit this. Fine, I fantasised about Mike."

"Shit! And I took another guy from you. Oh! I'm so sorry."

"Hey, it was only a fantasy. Besides I never would have done anything with him, unlike my impulsive sister."

"I told you being a slut was more fun." Emily replies then puts the money back into the envelope and puts it back in my pocket.

"Shit, I just realized something; we left our costumes back there."

"Seriously?" I chuckle. "You planned on wearing them again?"

"Why not? It turned out rather fun?"

janon314
janon314
421 Followers