A Solution To The Lust Problem

Story Info
Strangers meet and fuck in the woods.
4.8k words
4.69
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This my first story. I have many more to come! Would love feedback. Hope you enjoy the story!

Colours bounce off the grey metal as the hatchback rolls down the gravel road. She sighs at the scene in front of her: glimpses of the sunset sky peek between tree branches as she meanders down the forest service road. The breeze from the driver's side window tickles her neck and flutters her auburn hair. Inhaling, she smells forest and dirt, and to her right, she hears the sound of the creek rushing over rock and fallen log.

Her phone is silent from its perch on the magnetic clip and she taps the screen seeing three dots where bars should be. She is officially outside of service range and completely unreachable. Just the way she wants it. Her body instantly relaxes, muscles losing all their tension and she leans back to sink into her seat. She's been coming here on the weekends to get away from her roommates and find some quiet in nature. However, the peace and privacy has caused an unexpected side effect. Almost as if on a cue, her hand travels to her waistband and descends into the moisture gathering between her legs. Parting her lower lips, her index finger delicately dances over her swollen clit. She finds herself coming out here in more than one way...

The first night car camping, her body was burning with need. It felt like torture. Her nipples were so hard, she worried they would poke a hole in her air mattress. Body acting of its own accord, her legs had rubbed together seeking some kind of friction. In her dreams, faceless men would pound her into oblivion like wild beasts. Ignoring the lust didn't work. In frustration and agony, she tossed and turned all night long. After this happened for a few weekends, she realized what she had to do and practically rubbed herself raw before she could subdue the fire inside her. This is a fire that she thought was extinguished long ago. Two years ago, she ended a toxic relationship and she's been alone since, avoiding any connection that could blossom into romance. Months before their breakup, she lost all attraction and desire for her ex, so she was blindsided by her libido's return with a vengeance. It's almost as if her body is demanding payment for neglect. Her ex could never make her cum and she spent most of their intimate time getting him off instead. Of course, he wouldn't allow her to use toys, because they made him feel insecure. Eventually, the only thing she felt for him was resentment for treating her body like a masturbation sleeve.

A pothole jostling her car brings her back to the here and now. The road widens and she sees three dusty men loading dirt bikes into a truck bed. When they wave at her, a thrill goes through her like an electric shock that travels from her vulva to the rest of her body. Hand still stroking away in her pants, she wonders if her face gives any sign that she's being naughty when she waves back. Her eyes roam over the men with hunger. She ignores the one with grey hair, and the pretty blond. She's always found masculine men attractive, and never understood her friends' hipster boyfriends with their tight pants and manscaping. Finally her gaze lands on one of the most handsome men she's ever seen. Her heart skips a beat. His gorgeous smile lights up his whole face as he swats playfully at one of the other men. The silky fabric of his athletic jersey conforms around well-defined chest and shoulder muscles. She imagines his beard hair tickling her inner thighs. Her fantasy continues as his tongue laps up her sweet nectar, as if it is the only thing that will quench his thirst. Her time in fantasy land is abruptly interrupted when his piercing blue eyes lock on hers. When one of his eye brows raise, she realizes she's nearly moaning with her mouth parted slightly. It seems she has his complete attention now. Could he know she's turned on right now? Her legs open as if beckoning to him to take her and she continues long strokes up and down her lower lips. Part of her is horrified and cannot believe how lewd she is behaving, but another part of her, the part that is pure primal need, wants him to see the state she is in. She's always had this inner battle with herself. It's hard for her to let go and give in to her primal side. She's always thinking, always trying to perform and please her partner. Lately, it seems the primal side is winning and she feels it may very soon completely overtake her, leaving her with no choice or control in the matter. When he steps toward her vehicle, she quickly accelerates forward, feeling foolish that she forgot herself and the car stopped moving entirely. Oh God! What on Earth is she thinking? He's a complete stranger and here she is having fantasies about him! Dust swirls around the shrinking man as she stares at him longingly in her rear view mirror. Exhaling, she's surprised to realize that she's been holding her breath.

He really is handsome, she thinks to herself. The dirt smudged on his face was adorable. Heat rushes to her face and her nether regions thinking about how he'd look without his clothes. Her finger speeds up and her legs shake as she nears an orgasm. The primal side takes hold again and rationality is kicked to the back seat. Fully at the mercy of her desire, her head turns and she stares into the windshield of an oncoming vehicle as an orgasm builds inside her. Despite her embarrassment earlier, she wants to be seen in this state. So many nights she has come out here wishing for a man to show up and take her, to satisfy the ache inside her. No matter how much she touches herself, the ache remains and even though she hates admitting it to herself, she wants to be filled. She wants to be wanted and desired. It's a need that her ex could never give her. She trembles and gasps, but the release won't come! The moment is anticlimactic in many ways, as the red SUV keeps going. It's unlikely they can see her at all with dusk approaching. This appears to irritate her primal side and her vagina contracts with a throbbing need. She speeds toward her usual parking spot, so she can devote herself fully to finding release.

Pulling in to her spot, the car shakes and rocks. She enjoys the sensation of being jostled around and wishes a man could grab her and toss her into the backseat and have his way with her. Her air mattress has been filling with air during the drive and the seats are already folded down, so a love nest is waiting for her. She just needs the final piece: a man to fuck her senseless. She sighs, shoulders slumping as she thinks the only love happening here will be by her own hand. Once again, she is alone and wanting.

In her suitcase she finds the metallic pink device hidden within a satin bag. Slipping out of her pants and under a sleeping bag, she begins to seduce herself. She removes her bra and inhales a deep breath of rib cage freedom. Cupping her breasts through her shirt, she kneads the flesh and draws her thumb and index finger together to gently pinch her nipples. Her breasts feel fuller than usual and she wonders if this is another effect from being practically in heat. As her nipples grow hard, her hips wiggle signalling her lower body wants attention. Teasing herself, she slowly traces the plains of her stomach until she arrives at her neatly trimmed bush. She knows her device well and presses the on switch by touch. Then she places the suction device onto that perfect spot under her clitoral hood. The vibration burrows inside her causing her to shudder and convulse with pleasure. She moans loud and screams, "Yes! Yes!" with reckless abandon. It's so unlikely that anyone would hear here on this forest service road thirty minutes from town. Her mind wanders to the handsome bearded man from earlier and she nearly explodes at the thought of caressing his sweaty muscular body. The familiar pressure rises inside her and her muscles tense to prepare to cum. However, nothing happens. Her vagina throbs, robbed of pleasure. She shifts the device several times to no avail. Ugh, she cannot cum! She tries faster and presses the device harder, but the crescendo she aches for never comes. Frustrated, she groans and turns the device off in defeat. Clearly her body is not going to be satisfied this way any longer.

A knock at her door startles her and she finds herself gazing into strangely familiar blue eyes. At first, her brain can't register reality and finds a happy place in ignorance and denial. Her mind decides this is her fantasy and the knock was only imagined. She teases her breasts, hoping to try again to find release.

He chuckles, "Would you like some help with that?" His voice is deep and masculine, but also flirtatious and playful. It's as though his voice burrows inside her and reverberates throughout her whole being. Full body shaking, she nearly comes undone. Who is this man and what is he doing to her? Wait a second... his voice was clear as day. As the night breeze from an open window tickles her face, the cold brings the shock of realization. Reality can no longer be denied. Jerking upright, she realizes this is not a fantasy! Oh God, how is this happening right now!?

Though it is dark, the moonlight illuminates the silhouette of the handsome man that she ogled earlier. The light from the interior of her car causes his face to glow as he peers in above the glass of her window. It appears there is only air separating her from him. She squints trying to take in limited visual information. His dusty clothes and adorable dirt smudges are gone, replaced with a red tee and black zip-up hoodie. The man looks even better cleaned up and she stares dumbfounded at him. How did she not hear him walk to her car? Behind him in the distance is the white truck she saw earlier with the dirt bikes. And she didn't notice the headlights either?

He's staring at her patiently and chuckles again at her silence. "I'm sorry to startle you, but it was hard to ignore the sounds coming from your car."

She tries to speak, she really does. Her voice is raspy air, like all the moisture in her mouth has instantly evaporated. The primal part of her takes control of her hand and pulls the sleeping bag off of her. Exposed, she adjusts her position, parting her bent legs so that he has a front row seat to her masturbation. Bathed in interior light from her car, he can clearly see her most private part, and as he licks his lips, she thinks he might like what he sees. His eyes travel down her body, leaving a trail of heat that simmers under her skin. When his eyes latch onto hers again, they reflect hunger back at her.

"I'm so horny. Please. I'm sorry. I can't stop. It's embarrassing." Her speech is halting as the words slip out between strokes and gentle flicks on her clit. She's practically begging and pleading with him, and she wonders if she has lost all sense. There is a concerning absence of terror or fear in her. She should be afraid, after all women go to extreme precautions to avoid being in situations like this with a strange man after dark. Danger alarms should be going off in her head, but she feels oddly comfortable with his presence. The fact that he knocked was sweet, because he could easily reach in through the window and open the door. This thought should scare her, but instead, makes her shiver at the thought of him inside the car with her. Their naked flesh sliding across each other...

"Don't be embarrassed. Being horny isn't something to be ashamed of. I'm very horny as well," the sound of a zipper slowly descending reaches her ears. She can see his arms moving and fiddling with something, presumably his waistband. She hears the sound of skin on skin. She guesses that he's grasping himself now. The primal part of her practically growls internally. Desire flows through her veins anew and her mind spins at the revelation that she has caused his arousal. He is turned on because of her! He wants her. Did he follow her? What made him return and try to find her?

Her voice is quiet, almost like a squeak, "Are you... horny? Are you turned on?"

He groans and the rubbing sound is quicker and louder, "Yes, I am very aroused, especially after seeing a beautiful woman drive by today and look at me like you are looking at me now. A man takes notice when a woman looks at him that way."

She blushes, but shyly smiles hearing that he noticed her. How is it that her prayers have been answered? How many nights has she been begging for something like this exact scenario to happen? She pauses and breaks eye contact. Could she act on her desire for this man that she does not know? The primal side of her wins the battle for control, forcing her mouth to open again, "How am I looking at you?"

When he grins, he shines as though lit from within, causing her stomach to flutter like the wings of a butterfly flapping inside her. "Like you want me to come in there and bury my face between your legs, making you cum over and over again."

She does want that, but she feels too embarrassed to say that aloud. Toy back to her clit, she moans causing him to groan, "God woman, you are so gorgeous. You deserve to cum. Cum for me."

His command ripples through her, and she feels compelled to obey. She presses the suction toy against herself harder and rocks her hips, putting on a show for him. Her toy is suddenly drenched in her fluid and she shudders as a familiar pressure builds inside her. Licking his hand, he holds eye contact. His gaze is scorching hot and she feels flushed all over her body. She licks her lips watching his tongue dance around his fingers. When his hand lowers again and disappears out of sight from the car door, they moan together their voices finding a harmony of lust. It's a strange kind of intimacy, both of them pleasuring themselves separately but sharing the experience. His eyes are mesmerizing and she cannot look away. It seems he can't either, because he doesn't even blink. She's never made this much eye contact before, but it feels somehow effortless and right with him.

Mind empty and fully present, she loses herself to her primal side letting her control slip away. Her mouth opens and unconscious words slip out, "You are so handsome. I was touching myself when I drove by today, but I wanted you to touch me instead." She gasps and her eyes nearly bulge out of her head. She cannot believe she said that to a stranger! In a panic, she shoves her primal side down and starts to turn away from him in shame. She screeches, "I've never done anything like this before! I don't know what is happening to me!"

"I have no desire to hurt you. You are safe with me. I am more than happy to fulfill any needs you have, or to be a spectator. If you wish me to go, I can leave any time."

With his reassurance, her orgasm crashes through her. She screams, "No! Please don't leave me!" Her body trembles and shakes and she feels like she is floating away, but his piercing blue eyes somehow anchor her. Tears gather in her eyes as she finally finds release. Part of the ache inside her is soothed and she falls backward to rest herself on the opposite car door. The back of her head finds a nook to settle in.

His breathing is heavy when he says, "Good girl." The words are like magic and she feels utter joy that she's met his approval and he is pleased with her. His eyes travel her body and his gaze practically caresses her face.

Her ex never looked at her like that. This stranger has made her feel more desired and wanted in the last ten minutes than her ex did their entire relationship! A voice deep in her mind says to her, 'This is something special, so cherish it.' Suddenly, she finds herself wanting him near. Looking at him, she sees his jaw clench and his movements stop. She gets the impression that he is holding himself back, restraining himself. This man has not moved from his spot where he initially approached her car. It's as though he refuses to push the boundary, which he could so easily do. Other men might have pushed into her car and then into her, but she gets the sense that he is patient. Inside her is that familiar aching pain that throbs with need. Apparently her orgasm was not enough to satisfy it for long. It's like her womb is calling out for him. His actions have made her want him even more. A decision she was playing with now slides into place. She says, "Do you have a condom?"

His eyes bore into her, but he remains perfectly still. "Yes."

"Are you married or in a relationship? Will having sex with me hurt anyone that cares about you?"

"No. I've been single for a long time," he pauses, and looks away briefly, considering what to say, "Last STD check came back all clear."

She confirms the same for herself, and continues her questioning, "Do you like pleasing a woman?"

He sticks out his tongue at her, showing off some tongue flicks that she'd like to have on her pussy. Involuntarily, she lifts her pelvis towards his mouth, indicating what she wants. "I'd love to eat you out, slowly. I'd tease you and build your orgasm up to the point where you can't stand it, and then I'll let you cum." He smirks at his last words, but again makes no move as though waiting for something from her.

Without thinking, she reaches over and opens the door. He catches the door with one large hand, fingers worn from rough work. She wonders what he must do for a living, and how those hands will feel on her body. He looks at her and asks, "Do you want me to fuck you and eat you out?"

It sounds almost like a contract. She's never had a man ask her directly for sex before. She decides that she likes it and reaches for him, her hand grabbing his. "Fuck yes."

As he moves into the car, she sees his member fully at attention. It's slightly above average and uncut, making her drool. She's always preferred the feel of uncircumcised inside her. She wants it in her mouth. He notices her gaze and grins that damn sexy grin of his. He grabs the back of her neck and tosses her down on the air mattress. He climbs on top of her, and when his penis grazes her stomach, they both gasp. He leans forward and gently presses his mouth to hers. His lips are so soft and he tastes like peppermint.

His tongue glides around hers, exploring and tasting every angle. Her hands roam over him, discovering delicious muscles covering his tall frame. He smells like male musk and feels so much bigger and more powerful than her. She should feel afraid, but she feels strangely safe in his arms. His body weight presses her into the air mattress. She likes feeling pressed underneath him. She tries to reach for his penis, wanting to give him pleasure. Gently, he moves her hand aside and gathers both wrists above her head. His warm smile banishes her confused expression, "I need to explore this beautiful body first. Then you are more than welcome to explore mine."

Suddenly, he pulls away and kisses her neck, drawing a moan from her. He finds a spot on her ear lobe that makes her shiver, and he pauses here to extend the sensation. The way he attends to her body feels like he's really listening to it. She's never had a lover tune into to her body so fully before. Every kiss is drawn out. Every suck and lick extended and savoured. This is a lover who likes to take his time. Her primal side is practically purring inside her like a well-petted cat. And why shouldn't she enjoy this pleasure? They are both adults. They've each consented. They are clearly very attracted to each other. It's as though she has to convince herself that it's okay. She has to know what he thinks and she blurts out, "I hope you don't think less of me. This isn't something that I've ever done before."

He pauses sucking her nipple to look at her. His hand caresses her face and brushes her hair aside. Expression serious, he says, "Not at all. I know it's an unusual situation for me to have approached your car at night." He pauses for a moment, eyes downcast as though in thought. His expression is earnest and she wonders if he feels guilty about being so bold. He asks, "What can I do to make you feel more comfortable? Do you want to meet in the light of day first?"

12