All Comments on 'A Son, A Mother, A Father'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some good . Some not so good .

Could've been a lot better QW. Seamed a little rushed at the end . One thing I did not like is that the father could do no wrong in the eyes of the son and had always given him some good advice , but when it came time to break up with GF , Ryan did it with a phone call . Chicken shit if you ask me . Don't think the father would have approved doing it that way .

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Is it possible to have mixed, positive feelings?

I liked the story. It doesn't have the usual quailtywheat voice that your other stories have, but it wasn't rubbish.

It just feels different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
identification

In some ways, I identified with the mother. She was lonely and yearning for physical contact. In my own mind, I have francized about being intimate with a son. This story seems to bring out those feelings.

encore769@yahoo.com.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I liked how the dynamic changed between them. It's something special when a mom willingly becomes her son's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meant for each other

I will be moving towards this when my mom return home tonight flirting is over this has motivated me to move on her seduction of me

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 10 years ago
Your best story by far

Loved mom sucking him off and swallowing every drop. LOVED him fucking her in the ass like that too.Keep this story line going,them 69'ing. hell maybe getting his ex-girlfriend into it too with some 69'ing between the women. Is there a man alive who doesn't want to watch his lady eat some pussy before he joins the fum. Imagine mom eating a cream pie out of his g/f..Let your mind run wild and create a spectacular erotic story. LT

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
This is a really good storyline and a well written story

I like that mom and son became as husband and wife, and will spend the rest of their lives together, loving each other.

I was thinking that mom could have one more child without risking her life, and that child could be a girl. Someone for Ryan to be with after mom gets too old, so Ryan can have a large family.

Thanks for the good read.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
very well written

Stories like this are always a pleasure to read for an ocd nutbag like me as I'm not cringing every 30 seconds over a misspelled word or improper grammar. The storyline moved along very nicely and the sex was hot without being too graphic. It was nice to read a story that doesn't have the characters screaming at each other (FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!!) when when they came.

xxeloxxeloover 10 years ago
more

they need to make a loving daughter for the son...

XL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nothing is as beautiful as family

as this great story by the great QW shows. Ryan's father passed away five years ago, but the 18 year old boy and his mother Jodi feel the pain every day. Still, Ryan's dad visits him in his dreams, and the kid and his mom have each other, more than ever. He enjoys hugging his mother, she enjoys it too, and both are surprised that Ryan springs a hard on with Jodi in his arms. Uh-oh, is this a boy who really, really loves his mother? He sure as fuck is, and mom loves him back just as much and in the same way. Dad's hovering spirit guides Ryan's big fat penis up his own mother's warm wet vagina, and the kid pumps away like his penis belongs in that vagina--which it sure as fuck does. Jodi cums like she hasn't since she was her beloved husband's bedmate, and Ryan blows his 18 year old balls and shoots his sperm where his dad shot his to make their boy. The cycle of nature. Family cocks go into family cunts, and family balls splatter family semen up welcoming family twats. Family love is everything.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Much better

This is an improvement on the last few stories that I've read, I must say. I too didn't like the way he dumped his Girlfriend, I thought maybe you could have brought her into the mix so he could have had the best of both worlds. I'd like to see another chapter to this story to see if indeed she did have a child or whatever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous