All Comments on 'A Son Forced - The College Years'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago

Is this it or is there another chapter.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Didn't start to the level ivee become accustomed to with your stories but was still a hell of a read. Please write more in this series and don't be afraid to extend them so it doesn't feel as rushed. Still a 5star story as was fun to read.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Sad It's Over

Very nice wrap up to an amazing series, I'm sorry to see if end. I was hoping to read more about Jacklyn but it was a great ending.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Nice Ending

I'm sad to see this series and but I'm glad you have us a good ending th it all. I was hoping to read more about Jacklyn. I thought I posted a comment , so if this is a second one I apologize.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 5 years ago
im happy with this ending

im happy with the way you ended this. you wrapped up everything very nicely. well done. thank you for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Even though I hoped for more it's a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little disappointed

While I am glad for another installment of this series. AND I am happy there was a Happy Ending, I'm a little disappointed that it is ending.

Also, this final part felt a little? . . .."meh?". . . "rushed?" . . I don't know. "Something."

This seems to be a trend that I recently noticed. Stories I really enjoy, ending on a mediocre note. (Not sure why, I guess the writers got tired of the story & ran out of steam.)

Sad to see Jackelyn wasn't given another 'ride', nor joined the family. (after all, she liked Jason before it was cool. lol) I am also confused as to when Beverly was 'dominated' or otherwise told about the family relationship.

All that said, I enjoy your stuff, particularly THIS story & sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

First I want to say the story was well written beginning to end , but you definitely have a lot more that you could continue the story with. You have the MIL and his agent orif you really want to go all out you could could continue with his daughter('s) if you felt like it.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Still Amazing

Second time and I still want more. My only complaint was the 75,000 dollar ring, not because I thought it was a bad idea but because I can't even begin to imagine that amount of money for a ring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please add more. Either expand some the rushed areas or add new chapters. This story is just too excellent to let go. Thank you

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Teenage fantasy stuff. But a lot of fun.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wondering...

If he did the right thing and spent the money for the others on their rings. His mother did have a point.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Another two kids would put a strain on what limited time he had with school and running around doing events like the one he'd just returned from.

Innever understand this, dude has 40 mil and still wastes time on college he has no use for instead of doing what he wants

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this story.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Loved the entire story. I think it is terrific . AAAAAA++++++

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

This appears to be the plot of an up coming rom-com film. A well and interestingly written work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story except for the terribly confused "point of view" in the story. Example "Jason screamed as he felt the tingling of his balls knowing my climax was nigh." You start with third person narration then stick in a "my climax". Who's who? The "my" there implies the narrator. I found this to be a serious detriment to enjoying the story.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Bloody brilliant

The only thing that left me wandering was, why he didn’t add Jacklyn into his little harem she seemed to be all for it.. other than that, it was one of the better stories I’ve read on this site. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES