A Son of Beach Ch. 05

Story Info
The relationship grows stronger and diverse.
5.9k words
4.14
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed and ready to enjoy her family when they returned. He was on the beach watching the sun sink on the western horizon after a couple of bumps on a bowl. It kept him 'chill' as the younger folks might say, plus it dulled the aches and pains he'd collected over the years. They were satisfied for now, having fucked most of the last two days non-stop. She was so fucking horny that she decided to take it out on her husband that night. He had been more than gracious about his wife's desires, and now it was his turn to get his knob polished.

She put on one of her thin house dresses after her shower and wore nothing under it. She wanted her husband and father-in-law to notice her, and they did. The two men smiled at each other frequently during dinner. It was no secret that they were both fucking her, and she needed that. It was a compliment to all three of them. She needed to feel like a naughty slut, so she chose to fuck close to home. She was happy with the situation as it was, and so were the guys.

There was no competition between them because they both got all the pussy they wanted whenever they wanted, and she got a continuous stream of high-quality dick. There was no set schedule, she fucked whoever she wanted to fuck, but her rule was never more than twice without fucking the other man. It made the relationships stay level and focused, taking care of their business. When someone needed a good hard fuck, they just did it. They shared taking care of each other's families to facilitate regular sex. There was no need for any big show. Doing it privately behind closed and locked doors was the best way. What they did with each other was hot and nasty and no one's business but theirs.

It was so good that they did not want anyone outside their room to see what they did. No one needed to ask about the other's sex. She was happy and meshed very well with the pace they were working, and the sex was what kept smiles on all their faces. They were insatiable, and it worked out perfectly for all of them. She loved serving as the mistress for two men. It put Grandma in charge of the rest of their family to care for them and their needs, something she loved. She knew her husband and son were fucking her daughter-in-law. That was enough for her because she knew her husband was a quality fuck, and it kept him away from her.

They gave her everything she wanted and treated her like a true queen. Grandma saw all this and it intrigued her greatly. Her husband was always generous to her but she had not been generous with herself to him. She was getting to watch a woman get all her needs met because she loved to fuck. There was no other way to describe it from the outside. But on the inside, the three of them were over-sexed and they all liked to fuck. When her husband learned what caused his wife to be so horny was knowing he was fucking her sister, he readily agreed to let his wife fuck his dad.

She could not help but compare notes with her sister about her husband's sexual performance and the discussion of it gave them one more thing to have in common. They both enjoyed riding his long cock, taking it deep every so often made them both horny. "Oh and by the way, let me know when you want to share him. I think he's a sexy old man and I want to see how far he can stretch me!" They giggled like girls and whispered between them. "Do you mean you want to ride his cock?" she asked her sister.

Grandma was mildly jealous, but it made her husband so much easier to deal with when he was getting all the pussy he wanted. The day they told her, she looked at him and said, "Well, aren't you a lucky motherfucker?" She had forced herself to keep away from him sexually to punish him when she found out what he had done that made him such a bastard to her. She knew about some of his exploits with women. Many that she knew, and he fucked quite a few that she didn't know. But when she found out he had been fucking her niece for well over a year, the shit hit the fan.

After months of counseling, she refused to acknowledge any responsibility for allowing her husband to stray, so they decided to stay together, living like roommates since. She could not accept what she'd done and how she'd withheld herself from him for years before he started straying. He'd warned her many times but to no avail. When he got caught screwing her 36 year-old pole dancer niece, she lost it. Her niece was a worldly young woman, and none of the women in her family cared for her. Not that she cared what they thought, but when he seduced her, she knew she had been fucking boys and could not get enough of her uncle's big dick.

Now, Grandma didn't worry about it, and she was satisfied knowing who he was screwing and accepted the family council's recommendations. She continued to manage the households with some hired help. The fucking was discrete, and no one knew about it that shouldn't have. She never understood the degree of damage she'd done by refusing him sexually yet demanding he continued to act like a husband, doing all the sweet things a husband would do for his wife if he loved her.

The more her daughter-in-law got fucked, the more she wanted to fuck. They had all fucked themselves into great physical shape and loved doing it. She made every effort to flirt with the men she fucked, and her husband was happy to have his dad's help keeping his wife happy and was glad she flirted with both of them. She flashed them too, but was careful how she did it. As she and grandma set out food for supper that night, she let her father-in-law have a good, long look at her naked ass and fat pussy lips as she bent over to get a pot out of a cabinet.

She even looked back at him and opened her stance when she was sure he was looking. He motioned to his son to look at his wife's bald cunt. "I know what I want for dessert now," he mentioned casually. His son laughed at his dad's suggestive talk as they eyed her womanhood. She was in no hurry to change her stance and let her husband and father-in-law enjoy looking at the pussy and ass they both loved to fuck.

"I'm going to wait until later for my dessert, but you can help yourself anytime, Dad." The four adults looked at each other and smiled before laughter broke out around the table. His wife sat between the two men and gave each man's cock a discreet squeeze under the table. Her thick nipples were erect and visible through her thin dress. Grandma's face was red as she looked out over the beach. She wanted to watch her daughter-in-law rub on her husband and son but was afraid to look. She realized that watching her daughter-in-law's tits bounce when she showed off for her men made her pussy wet sometimes. Her husband squirmed as his daughter-in-law rubbed his dick under the table, and she quickly had him hard along with her husband.

Grandma hoped to see her daughter-in-law fuck her husband at least once or twice this vacation. She knew of his prowess. After all, they'd had some hot fucking sex for the first thirty years they were married before too many other things and other people's problems came between them. For some reason known only to her, she had followed her sisters in the time frame when they cut their husbands off, thinking that was a good enough reason for her. However, her husband did not accept her unspoken reasons and began fucking other women whenever he wanted to. She stood her ground, blaming him for all their issues, and he turned a deaf ear to her.

He'd been patient with her when she got older and accepted her claim of the pain from taking his big dick all those years. But the straw that broke the camel's back was when she did not offer him the occasional hand or blow job. That would have kept him in love with her, but he had never begged any woman for sex, and he wasn't about to start now. She would have been better off taking his money, but he revolted when she took herself away from him, and he made little effort to conceal his actions after that. Now, she had to watch the continuous glow on her daughter-in-law's face as a constant reminder of her choice and the years of celibacy she thought she was forcing on him.

Her daughter-in-law was in complete control of him now, and she fucked him like they were newlyweds. When her husband and sister had appealed to the family council for the same sexual consideration, she knew her turn would come, and who better to take care of her husband than her sister? She had considered her sister's husband, but he didn't fit her desires, and he slept with their mom regularly after she divorced their dad and the family council approved. She had her hand in the men's pants she wanted and knew her decision was the right one. Rubbing their cocks at the same time under the table was as close as they had come to a threesome at this point. Both men stopped eating to indulge her as she talked about where they would go for supper the following night with her mother-in-law. Fully hard now, they laid their forks on the table as she slowly stroked their cocks.

Grandma sat across the table with her jaw hanging, watching her daughter-in-law as she played with her son's and husband's cocks. She tried to ignore it, but her panties were damp when she slipped her hand inside her shorts. She rubbed her clitoris through her hairy garden, the only time she allowed herself sexual pleasure, and that was her choice. She had fantasies of watching her daughter-in-law jerk both men off and watch them shoot fountains of thick cum out of their hot rods. Anything was possible, but not likely tonight. Her daughter-in-law would warm up on her daddy and then let her husband fuck her juicy pussy, already filled with cum.

After they squared away the kitchen, she took her father-in-law by the hand and led him to her room while her husband and grandma got bath time started. She locked the door behind them and pushed him playfully onto her bed before climbing on top of him and straddling his barrel chest. Her slick pussy was wet, and she talked to him as she rubbed herself back and forth, getting him ready for her purposes. When her fragrance hit his nose, he grabbed her round ass and pulled her hairless mound to his face. "I want you to eat my ass before you fuck me tonight, Daddy. Do you think you can handle that, you old bastard?"

Gathering her thin dress, she pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor. "Your son always wants to hear about you licking my butt because it makes his cock super-hard." That's my boy, he thought to himself, always about that ass, and his wife, like his mom, had a fine one. "He always fucks my cunt hard when I tell him the things I do with you. He's glad to have your help when he can't tend me right away, you know, like when you come down to my office for a furious fuck?"

He pulled her bottom up to his chin to inhale her fragrance, touching the tip of his talented tongue to his daughter-in-law's plump clitoris, circling it as she continued to talk. Taking her big tits in his hands, he kneaded them and massaged her thick nipples with his thumbs, making her squirm and rub her bald mound on his face.

Her pussy was tight and well-developed from all the fucking and pelvic workouts she was doing, and the thought of having her father-in-law's tongue in her pussy and ass before her husband fucked her made streams of her tasty juice run down her thighs voluntarily. Her cream was delicious, and he held his tongue against her hairless shrine like a Herty cup to savor every drop of her juice as it oozed out of her vagina. He waited before he slipped the tip of one of his big fingers between her thick lips that held back the flow of her cream. He pushed firmly into her hairless, dark pink slit and immediately struck a river of juices. He withdrew his finger and ran it by his nose before putting it in his mouth.

Savoring her thick juice, he licked it clean before pushing his finger back inside his daughter-in-law's perfect pussy. She moaned as he fingered her, pushing the walls of her vagina in different directions, preparing her to ride his cock for as long as she wanted to. As a rule, when she rode his cock, she rode him for a long time, enjoying his hard dick in her cunt. Stretching her, he worked his fingers deeper inside her, listening to her make noises that no one had ever heard. "Take me, Daddy, spread me, and get me ready for your cock," she whispered to him. Sliding down on her bed, she humped his fist, working it inside her pussy.

She cried as she played with her clitoris, pulling and pinching it. "Daddy, take me shopping to buy a clit and nipple pump soon, please. Like when we get home." Opening his big hand inside her, he felt her orgasm building as he found her G-spot. She moaned as he massaged that rough little patch on the front wall of her pussy, opening her legs as she continued pulling her clit and tweaking her extended nipples. As her orgasm peaked, she squirted for him, covering his forearm with her liquids.

With both hands, she held his arm and pumped his fist like she was riding a huge dildo. "Oh, fuck daddy, you've stretched me and made me squirt, you dirty old bastard." She'd lifted her ass off the bed, bucking like a bronco, to get what she wanted. He watched the juice flow out of his daughter-in-law's swollen and gaping cunt before moving between her legs to taste and lick her dripping snatch and eat her tight ass hole. He would leave no part unprepared for his son to fuck his wife next. She would be ready to attack him by then because she was horny, and loved to be warmed up by her nasty father-in-law.

He had a way of making her want more and more cock. He delighted in giving her what she wanted, and she wanted to be fucked frequently and hard. He seemed to have a never-ending bag of tricks. About the time she thought she was learning how he liked to fuck her pussy, he would introduce some outlandish technique or discuss something that turned her cunt into a furnace. When he slipped his experienced rod inside her, she never knew what the old guy would come out with. He was the craziest fuck she'd ever had, and he held nothing back.

He loved her deeply and made every effort to satisfy her sexual cravings. His methods and sexual skill kept her wet so much she had to carry several extra panties in her purse. At times he enjoyed watching her strip, open her thighs enough for her hand, and masturbate, telling him to pull his cock out and jerk off with her. That's how comfortable they were with each other. He began by flicking her tender, swollen clit with the tip of his tongue very lightly. He would be rougher later, but right now, he was getting her wet for her husband's hard cock.

"You like getting me ready, don't you, Daddy?" she sighed as he licked her labia with the flat of his tongue. It made her grab her ankles, giving her father-in-law as much room as he wanted to suck her clit while pulling her legs back and rolling her ass up to get her tight balloon knot stretched by a man that knew how to do it. Her cunt spasmed as she thought about what her husband would ask her later in the evening. She would have some hot things to tell him tonight about his dad fucking her pussy before turning her over to him. It made her cum, detailing how his father had fucked her earlier. The plan worked great because his cock was a little longer than his dad's but not as thick, and she got the best of both worlds. She was so fucking excited and wet from fucking his dad that her husband's cock would slip easily inside her, and they could get to the business of husband and wife fucking.

"Open your cheeks, girl, and let me tickle your ass hole now. You know that's why I'm here tonight. I love you and want you to enjoy me licking and fingering your ass. Heck, I might even shoot a big load in your pussy after I eat that ass." She shook at his words and reached back quickly to spread her cheeks for him, her rosebud contracting. She was over being embarrassed about exposing her body to him. It went away the first time her father-in-law buried his tongue in her butt. She tried to hold back but came like a fire hydrant, squirting juice everywhere. She wanted his tongue and big fingers inside her ass and knew it was more fun if he could see her body well.

Pushing his big thumb inside her juicy cunt when the tip of his tongue touched her rim sent a shockwave through her. "Damn, Daddy, you make me so fucking horny," she sighed. His thumb found her G-spot quickly as she moaned for more. With his tongue running laps around her sphincter, his thumb was busy massaging her patch, and he felt her fingertips on her clit. Darting his tongue in and out of her ass hole made her say incoherent things, but he could hear, "Oh fuck, Daddy, push it in my ass." Gyrating on his thumb, she humped his hand, adding pressure where she wanted it.

With her round ass in the air, she came, squirting again for him, covering his chest with her goo. She tried to slide down on her belly to rest, but the old man playing with her body wasn't having it. Holding her up at the waist with his big arms, he put his hard cock inside her wet cunt, spreading her lips in one movement. Working quickly, her father-in-law filled her pussy with his seed, and he watched it ooze out of her puffy labia, dripping on the sheets. He took a plug she had laid on her nightstand and pushed it inside her slick hole as soon as he pulled his cock out of her. He wanted his son to get the full effect of him fucking his lovely wife.

Wiggling her butt, she seated the plug to hold in as much of his jizz as she could, and after a short rest, she went to the bathroom to shower and prepare herself to take her husband on a long ride. She moved quickly and noticed her father-in-law's big dick was still fully erect, with drops of tasty semen oozing out. As she brushed her hair, she stepped to the bedside and took his cum-covered root in her mouth, balls deep, giving him a quick suck and kiss on the tip. "I'll check on you later, you old fucker, and make sure my horny cock gets relief. I can't send you to bed like that!" She knew he would be up in his room by then, and she liked sharing his bed after she fucked her husband to sleep.

Secretly, his daughter-in-law loved having a higher position over her mother-in-law. It was not a vindictive thing, but a woman thing. As she showered, she relished having control over her father-in-law sexually and had no intentions of letting his wife or any other woman disturb their relationship. If they got pregnant, she would keep him involved with her by letting him fuck her whenever he wanted it because she loved it too. His weakness would be sucking her milk-filled tits when the baby came. But she already knew that.

Long and deep, he would shove his cock into her vagina, filling her with his rigid pole. They wasted no time with foreplay. The conversation and the knowledge his dad had just fucked her was plenty for him. It made him pound her cunt hard, filling her with his cum. Knowing she would not get pregnant by her husband again, she talked hot sex to him to fuck with his mind.

" Your daddy wants to get me pregnant. Did I tell you about that? He also guarantees it to be a boy." She looked at her husband and giggled. "What do you think about me carrying your father's baby for nine months? Would you still fuck me, knowing it was his child growing inside me?" A huge smile came over her husband's face, and he rammed his cock balls deep into his wife's juicy pussy with speed and power. With the globes of her ass in his hands, he grudge-fucked her, with thoughts of his wife being pregnant again driving his heat.

"I'll be ovulating at the end of the week, and it would be perfect timing if you're interested. Your mom would love it too." Wrapping her long legs around his waist, she implored her husband to drill her cunt and suck her nipples and make them stick out. " I want both of you to fuck me when I get pregnant with your daddy. I still want your big cock in my pussy like before until I deliver. I know you'll be fucking my sister too, and I love that. She adores you and loves to tend your cock for me."

12