A Son of Beach Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of fucking his wife, who would be carrying his dad's baby, made his cock as hard as steel. "Get on your knees, you horny bitch, I'm going to fuck your fat cunt hard and make you cum on my rod." He spoke to her in a rough voice, making her nipples twitch. Her pussy turned into a pool of girl juice, pouring out of her as she did as her husband instructed her. Quivering, she quickly got on her knees and turned her naked ass to him.

He came behind her and spanked the head of his cock on her ass cheeks before dragging it up and down her slit, watching as his dad's cum mixed with his wife's cream oozed out between her bald pussy lips when he removed her plug. Finding her opening, he slid his long hard root to the bottom of his wife's wet hole. She grunted as he bumped her cervix a few times before pulling back halfway, then pushing firmly inside her again. " Did Dad lick your ass hole tonight?" She shook at his words, and her cunt spasmed as he worked his cock inside her. Panting, she tried to answer him, but words would not come out of her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Do you hear me, you slut? I know he did because he loves to lick your rosebud. You like it too, don't you, you naughty bitch?" Struggling, she nodded as he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. "You just love fucking both of us, knowing that I love fucking your sister too, don't you?" Clenching her jaw, she grabbed the sheets as he pulled her hair and felt her husband's long hard dick move in and out of her cum-filled cunt. Thoughts of her father-in-law fucking her as her husband talked about it while he fucked her made her want to fuck even more. The sensitivity was reaching the maximum for her when she pictured her husband and sister cumming together in their bed at home. The pressure built in her cunt until she exploded, soaking her husband from the waist down. She collapsed on the bed, trying to breathe, listening to him moan and shout obscenities as he filled her snatch with three blasts of his cum to mix with her juice and his dad's semen.

He read the fishing report as he relaxed in his sanctuary when he received her text. "Can I come up to see you?" it read. It was from his wife. She was at least courteous enough to ask his permission to invade his space. His text to her read: "The elevator is unlocked," and nothing more. He had already showered from his earlier coupling with his daughter-in-law and sat in his recliner with the lights low. He did not relish talking with his wife because she always wanted to start shit about whatever she could. He prepared himself to be patient when he heard the elevator run.

He made no move to cover himself when the elevator door opened and sat naked in his leather recliner because it felt good to him. After all, this was his sanctuary. He was not governed by anyone's rules but his own, and he was there to relax and enjoy some good music and the view of the ocean in the dark. His wife came in, and she had her wine with her. It was a scary thought to him, knowing she could bust out with all kinds of crazy shit when she was drinking. She sat in the chair by his with a smile, possibly from the wine.

He did not want to start trouble, so he put forth a warm smile as a gesture of peace. She looked at his body before focusing on his flaccid cock and big balls. She had sucked that cock and fucked it many times over the years. She had trouble taking him in her later years, and when she found out he'd been putting it in her niece's pussy and ass, she decided he'd fucked her pussy for the last time. If she had been truthful, she would have confessed to him about the flings she'd had with three of his friends and both of her brothers-in-law. It wouldn't have changed the outcome because he knew about them, and he'd already fucked all five of the other men's wives.

The things women would tell him confidentially once he started fucking them were like an ongoing soap opera. Few secrets were kept from him for some unknown reasons once he put his fat dick in their cunts. He got the beauty shop gossip reports every time he fucked one of them. He just wanted to hear it from her as he confessed most of his indiscretions to her at the behest of a marriage counselor. She refused, of course, as she tried to act like the poor wife with a wandering husband. It made him so mad that from that point on, he would never touch her again, at least until now.

"How's it going?" she asked. She knew the answer before she asked the question. Her husband was a different man when he was getting fucked senseless regularly. He watched her eyes shift back and forth from his cock to his face, reminiscing about the days when his big root was hers to play with as she saw fit. In all those years, he had never refused her sexually, even when he was so tired he could barely stay awake. Like the man he was, though, he would rally and fuck her hard for at least a couple of good orgasms before collapsing in his bed.

"I'm doing good. How are you?" She looked at him with that deep stare, like she was about to drop some new load of shit on him, but that didn't happen. She had just enough wine in her to ask him two questions that were gnawing at her. She wanted to watch him fuck her daughter-in-law and hear his thoughts on having a baby with her. She wanted to watch him in action since she knew he would not give her the pleasure of riding his thick tool again. And that was her choice. She had chosen to be hard-headed because he betrayed her, and she could see no further than that, not even to her own mistakes. In her mind, that was none of his business, making her the consummate bitch, and she did not care that he knew.

"I'm ok, enjoying the beach, of course, and the kids." She was always ok as long as she controlled 95% of everything. The other five percent was him, and that was beyond her control. "I want to ask you a couple of questions while you're taking a break from fucking. She has some good pussy doesn't she?" He chuckled at her words and would be honest in his answer. Looking out into the darkness, he listened to the breeze kick up and the rattling of the shades off the wall. The smell of salt and sand filled his nostrils as he spoke.

"Yes, she does have some good pussy. I love to go down on her, she tastes excellent, and her ass hole does too." Her gut tightened as he talked about licking his daughter-in-law's rosebud. That was the only part of anal she ever let him do to her. She never told him, but it excited her greatly. His tongue was very talented in a pussy or an ass, and he'd experienced many of them. She let him tongue-fuck her ass a few times, but it made her cum so fast that she couldn't handle it.

Instead of letting him pleasure her repeatedly and enjoying it, she doled out her time and efforts sexually, and it had backfired on her. Now, he had a woman that allowed him access to her entire body whenever he wanted it, and he wanted it a lot. Her ears burned a bit hearing this from her husband, but she had many opportunities to leave him. However, she would have to tell the truth about herself had she left him, something she would never admit, not even to herself. Her forced ignorance made her happy enough to stay with him, the asshole that he was, and try to fit into the new way they did things now.

After trading glances and smiles, she came out with her first question. "I was wondering if the two of you would mind if I watched you fuck while we are on vacation. More than once would be very nice." He could not believe his ears, and his jaw dropped open upon hearing her request. She knew there was a good chance they would want time to send this question to the family council, but she hoped they might make an exception until they convened next month to address her question correctly. His gut told him he didn't fucking care if she watched him fuck his daughter-in-law, but she might not feel the same. On the other hand, he knew she liked to show off as much as he did. It made his cock twitch, and she noticed it.

"Was that a yes by your cock? I want to watch you two, and I'll take care of myself. I know we should send it to the council, but I was hoping we could do that after the fact. I want to watch her ride your cock like I used to and see it disappear in her smooth cunt. You know how nosy I am, and I want to watch if we can agree." He was still in shock as he listened to her request when he noticed she was sliding her hand under her cover-up.

Now he was blown away. Was his crazy bitch wife about to rub her pussy as she talked to him? It fucking sure looked that way. She smiled and continued her movement to rub her hairy cunt. It was so out of character for her that he felt his root thicken. He couldn't stop it, so he began thinking about a time when they had many noteworthy fucks.

He was the kind of man that would push any woman's stamina and heat to the natural limit. His big body was the force behind his cock. He was not hung like a horse and didn't need to be with his bulk pushing that fat, 7" hole stretcher hanging between his legs backed up by a pair of large, cum producing balls. As his dick stood up for his wife, he watched her rub her cunt, and made the head throb by flexing his butt cheeks repeatedly. Watching him flex made her open her cover-up completely, and he could see her hairy bush and most of her sagging tits. He would probably still suck them if she invited him.

" You can stroke your cock if you want to," she purred. It was hard to believe this was happening, but her husband went along with it. He took a grip on his cock and began working his big hand up and down, scratching his balls also. "By the way, your son told me your daughter-in-law wants to have a baby with you. He said he was thrilled to have her tell him that and wanted to let you know you should do it. She and I want another child too, and he said you told her it would be a boy. I don't want to know why you are so sure, do I?"

She was aware her husband had sired a few offspring over the years. She knew four of them and had fucked the oldest one to get back at her husband for fucking his mom. The young man had a thick cock on him, and she regularly drained his balls for almost two years. Under her tutelage, he became a fine cocksman and fucked many women more experienced than he. "I think I'm going to cum soon," she whispered. She closed her eyes and put her head back, opening her legs wide. She wanted him to see her fingers in her pussy.

Deciding it might help, he stroked his cock and watched his wife play with herself until she came loudly. A few minutes later, she watched as he grunted like a bull and shot a ball of cum into the air. She licked her lips, knowing that if he asked her to, she would love to taste his cum again and lick his dick clean. He relaxed and watched her facial expression, knowing what she wanted to do, but there would need to be much more than masturbating together before anything like that would happen.

"I'll talk with her about watching us fuck and having a baby, but don't hold your breath."

Chapter 6 is coming along

12