A Son of Beach Ch. 06

Story Info
The Family prepares for new things and more hot sex.
5.9k words
4.42
8.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, after everyone was asleep, she slipped up the back stairs to his room and found him sleeping naked in his recliner. He did it a lot because it was comfortable on his aging body. Putting her hand on his shoulder, she whispered, "Come to bed with me, Daddy." Opening his eyes, he could see in the glow of the bathroom light that she was naked. Smiling at him, she took his hand and placed it between her thighs on her bald cunt. He felt her heat and cupped her fat lips in his palm. Smooth and thick, his first thought was to finger her pussy and fist her.

The warmth of her womanhood gave way to the cream in her cunt flowing out on his hand. He heard her sigh, and she opened her thighs slightly before whispering to him, "Finger me, Daddy, and make me feel it." He did not hesitate, sinking two of his big fingers into her pussy, still full of her husband's thick jizz. As she stood beside his recliner, he looked at her body in the pale light. As they would say in his day, "She's built like a brick shithouse." She opened her stance further and grabbed his thick wrist with both hands, pulling him tighter to her wet pussy.

Shaping his fingers close together, he felt her flexing her knees to come down on his hand, forcing her pussy to accept his big fist. His daughter-in-law was his slut, plain and simple, and he fucking loved it. It didn't matter what time of night or day she called. He was happy to service her need for almost constant sex. He knew from experience it was what kept her calm and functioning, and at times, he knew two damn good men were barely enough for her.

It kept him in shape and feeling like the stud he had been in his younger days. He didn't need drugs to keep his cock hard because their close relationship took care of that. The more cum he shot, the more his big balls produced. Many times, he needed his balls drained just as much as she needed him to fuck her cunt or her ass hole. He never worried about her looking for a partner outside the family. If he let her lust build even for a few days, she would almost tear off his clothes to get to his cock because she loved her father-in-law's fat dick.

He could stretch her pussy to the max while her husband could penetrate her as deep as possible in her vagina. It was what she had to have, and it was good for all three of them, four if you count Grandma and her recent masturbation with her husband. Having her father-in-law's big fist to take in her naughty pussy was more than she could pass up. He loved fisting her to relieve the pressure she experienced, the results of being a horny slut, fucking her husband and father-in-law like a bitch in heat.

This time would be no different as she lowered herself slowly onto his waiting fingertips. With her hands on her thighs and knees apart, she controlled how much her juicy cunt could take. He learned holding his hand in the right position would cause her to put on a show that defied description. It was like a massive cock inside her as he opened her vagina. She would stick her beautifully sculpted ass out and ride his hand up inside her until he could massage her cervix. With his free hand, he tickled her ass hole, causing her to open her stance further and increase the motion of her ass going up and down. He watched her round butt move up and down his fist in a mirror behind her.

She moaned loudly, knowing no one could hear her, and she needed her pussy stretched after the hard fucking her husband had given her. She mounted his fist and was ready for a long ride. "Spread your cheeks so I can finger your ass while you fuck my fist." His nasty, matter-of-fact talk made her pussy spasm uncontrollably for a few long moments, causing her to gasp, followed by a long sigh. When she caught her breath, she complied with his request, spreading the cheeks of her ass and riding her father-in-law's fist with a purpose. When she felt his big finger pushing on her tight rosebud, her nipples stood up like two big thumbs cut from a solid piece of material, and she increased her humping until she was panting.

With his fist in her pussy, and his finger up her butt, there was no room between her legs. He could see that look in her eye, indicating she was in her zone now. Satisfaction was bubbling inside her pussy, and she loved it. When her orgasm came, he knew she would go crazy on his fist. Turning his fist one way put his fingers on her G-spot. Turned them the other way, rubbing his finger buried in her butt hole, separated only by a thin membrane.

Letting the globes of her round ass close on his hand, she grabbed her nipples and pulled hard on them. She shuddered as she stretched them, and he felt the vibrations in her cunt on his hand. Riding him hard, she slid up and down his big hand, moaning and grunting as she satisfied herself on a level she alone knew. Her juices oozed out and created a flow down his hand and forearm. He coached her, reinforcing her desire to be stretched by saying nasty things to her.

"Come on, you horny bitch, ride my fist and get it in your fat cunt." With an opening motion inside her, he felt the muscular walls of his daughter-in-law's well-developed cunt contract on his hand, forcing him to close his fingers. They got into a rhythm of him spreading her, and then she would clamp down on his hand again, "That's it bitch, fuck Daddy's fist." She cried out when he opened his hand again, and her orgasm came quickly.

Impaled on his fist, she pumped herself up and down, feeling his fingertips on her cervix with each downward thrust she made. Falling across him, she gasped, fighting to breathe as her clitoris twitched like a small whip. She closed her eyes and kneaded her big tits as she lay across his thighs. When she caught her breath and opened her eyes, her face was inches from her father-in-law's fat cock. It stood at attention for her, his polished, bullet-shaped head a deep purple, the rim pulsing as it sat atop his thick shaft.

The large twisted-looking veins of his hard cock pulsed with the blood that held his powerful root hard as she studied it, "I love you, Daddy. You and your son have the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen." Her words made his dick throb as she took his big balls in her hand. "Your balls sure do make some sweet cream, Daddy. Would you like to empty them in my mouth?" Smiling at her, he touched her cheek and looked deep into her eyes. They loved each other, and she wanted to have a baby with him.

Now that her husband had approved of it, she would confirm it with him, and after tonight, she would keep every load he shot inside her pussy until she conceived. Thoughts of watching her belly grow made his cock hard. She would be ready for him to plant his seed inside her in just a few days, and they had a lot to discuss before then. "Did you know that Grandma wants to watch us fuck? She told me earlier tonight that she wants to watch us at least a couple of times if we are ok with it. I told her you might want it to go before the council, but I'm ok with us making that decision from within. What do you think?"

He stroked her head gently, and her eyes lit up like a kid in the candy store. It was her chance to show off her body and her sexual prowess as a woman to her mother-in-law. Not only so she could see what she was missing but to see that her husband was still a fucking machine whether she thought so or not. If she was lucky, she might even witness her husband impregnating her, and that made her clitoris tingle and ache. Her eyes glowed with the thoughts running through her head when she answered him.

"It doesn't need council approval, and I want her to watch us fuck. It's time she sees what we are enjoying and understands she may have put you out to pasture too soon. Take a video of this and text it to her in the morning." He took his phone and started the video. His daughter-in-law messed up her hair to look like she'd been fucking all night before facing him for the video. Lying between his thighs, she began talking.

With his hard cock touching her cheek, she rubbed his dick and covered his purple head with her mouth. After she sucked it, she spoke, "Hi, Grandma! I'm inviting you to watch us fuck at your earliest convenience. Can you tell how much I like sucking Daddy's big dick? You know, because you used to suck it too! Come join us!" At the end of the video, she dropped her mouth over his cock again, taking his thick shaft down her throat.

"Trade places with me, Daddy. It's your turn now." A smile covering his face, he knew what he would do. Moving between her soft thighs, he got in position to lick and suck his daughter-in-law's bald cunt for his wife to see what she was missing. When she started the video, the top half of the picture was his eyes up. The bottom half was her bald mound, except for her tiny blonde landing strip. It would take a minute to figure out what it was, but obviously, he was licking her cunt. She narrated what he was doing to her and moved his phone to a better vantage point.

Between her moans and sighs, she detailed what her husband was doing to her hairless pussy to her mother-in-law. Following the movements of his long tongue, he traced the edge of her thick labia, from near her clitoris to her horny rosebud. Moving to the other side of her gaping hole, he licked her thick clitoris. He licked around her pussy before focusing on his daughter-in-law's erect clit. It was like a small penis, and he loved sucking it. He would hold it in his lips and flutter his tongue across it, making her squirm with delight, all for his wife to see.

When she stopped the video, he continued licking her clitoris and fingering her ass hole. She wiggled and squirmed, working his thumb inside her sphincter. "It's no wonder I'm so fucking horny all the time. A girl doesn't have a chance with a horny old goat like you around. You're always messing with my pussy or my tits. Now you've got your thumb up my ass, trying to make my poor pussy cream again."

Her moaning came from deep inside her belly, and she knew it would not be long before she would cum for him again. There was no way not to be with him, not even that she loved her father-in-law's fat root inside her, stretching her vagina like no one else ever had. It was more like he pushed all her buttons at once, and when he slipped his cock inside her, it felt different than even his son's dick, even though they were similar in many ways. He made her cunt tingle as soon as he touched her, but every time she felt the head of his thick rod touch her pussy lips, a high-voltage shot of animal man raced through her body. It was even worse when he fucked her ass. She may have wanted to refuse the old fucker, but her body simply refused her mind.

Her body had somehow become his, and there wasn't a damn thing she could or wanted to do about it. It may have had something to do with what started when her husband fucked her sister. She loved it for both of them, and it allowed her brother-in-law to fuck her mom more often. It also allowed her to experience her father-in-law, something she'd wanted since the first time she met him when she was in high school. The first time she had dinner with them, she went home with soaked panties and masturbated while thinking about him, even though he was married and thirty years older than she was. Now, she could give herself to him completely, and everyone was happy.

Having another man to talk with and fuck made her, her sister, and her mom happy women. Her mother-in-law was happy, but not well-fucked, and she wanted to do something to try and change that. Hopefully, watching her husband fuck another woman, and a younger woman at that, would help her out. She had no problem inviting her to join them as long as her father-in-law accepted it. She did know that one of their female friends had eyes for her mother-in-law, but that was a question for the family council to hear and resolve.

They snuggled naked in his recliner and fell asleep, the sound of the wind and the surf in their ears. Just before they fell asleep, he whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to put a baby in you? We discussed it the other day, and you know what I want. Make yourself as available as you are now to both of us. It shouldn't be a problem because I know what a horny bitch you are when your belly gets big when your tits fill up with milk. It'll help keep your milk flowing for our boy."

A knot formed in her gut, and her pussy lips quivered as she listened to his naughty talk about sucking her big pink nipples. She wanted him to flood her pussy with his cream for the next week or so in hopes of getting pregnant quickly. Her level of fertility was high, and she had conceived with her husband without a problem. His dad was older, but the chances were high that he would breed her without an issue. In truth, the whole family was interested in their breeding, especially if it was a boy.

"Breed me, Daddy, I want your baby inside me. I want you and your boy to fuck my pussy until the baby comes and as soon as possible afterward. I want you to taste my milk." They embraced tightly in each other's arms, naked as the day they were born. The decision was made to get pregnant together and enjoy all the cock she wanted. There would be no reason to be overcome by horny hormones trapped inside her body. Her father-in-law would see to that. She fell asleep dreaming about carrying his child and him sucking her mother's milk from her full tits.

She tingled thinking about feeling her father-in-law's fat cock entering her wet pussy with his wife sitting in the same room. She wondered how she would feel as she watched her husband's cock disappear between the thick lips of her daughter-in-law's hairless cunt. It was not a tremendous question for her. She owned the rights to his thick cock by default by abandonment and intended to have his child in her belly. What her mother-in-law thought about watching it happen was quite a way down the list of concerns for them. She was not about to let his thick cock go unattended for any reason.

She could only surmise that her mother-in-law was a horny wench and wanted to watch her husband fuck her son's wife with his knowledge, and she was one hundred percent correct. Her revelation was that being a controlling bitch was no longer as important as she'd once thought. She wanted to become more agreeable now that things were running smoothly with all the adult family members except her enjoying sex at a level most only dreamed about. Besides that, she was hungry for a big cock in her mouth and cunt.

She woke up to the sunrise and the smell of fresh coffee. The shower was running, and she was alone in the leather recliner, covered in a sheet. He did not want her to be cold. When he took his body heat away from her, he covered her naked body to keep her comfortable and warm. Her nipples were sore because both her men were ravenous when they sucked them. It made her feel like a whore, but it made her love those feelings and her men that much more.

She wanted what she was getting and was getting it exactly as she wanted it. She looked between her legs to admire herself. Her thin blonde landing strip was matted, covered in the juice that had poured out of her pussy for hours last night. The best part was, the more she fucked, the juicier her bald cunt became. She ran her finger gently between her puffy lips, spreading them slightly to see the deep pink of her well-fucked hole. She smiled, knowing it was a very horny pussy that pleased her men anytime they wanted it.

With a finger on each side of her clitoris, she coaxed her to peek at the outside world for a few minutes. She became erect, and her owner watched as she slowly left her hideout. It was because of her that she was such a horny bitch. Now, she was about to be filled with her father-in-law's child. Quivering at the thought that her clitoris had its own mind, she hefted her tits and squeezed them. They hurt good, and she loved it.

When she heard the shower stop, she thought about the coming day and what she would do with her family. She already had a plan for the evening after dinner, which was supposed to be beach black-tie at a nearby country club. Every woman would try to look their best, and she intended to make every cock there hard and every pussy wet when she walked in the door with her hot husband and father-in-law. And, grandma too, if she would try. She was still an attractive woman, and her big shapely ass would likely get her asked to dance more than once if she wore the right dress. Her tits did sag, but they were natural and ample-sized, still attractive to almost any man with a pair of balls and a cock between his legs, and very sensitive.

She heard him come out of the shower, pour two cups of coffee, and walk across the room to her. After he sat the cups down, he kissed her cheek and whispered, "Good morning, doll. Did you sleep well?" She always slept well in his arms and felt safe doing it. He would wake her up occasionally, slipping his thick penis between her thighs for a sleepy fuck. He'd learned about the eroticism of this when he was fucking his niece. Sleepy fucking was what she preferred, and he enjoyed it too.

That way, she could pretend she wasn't enjoying her uncle's fat, sixty-year-old cock when he shoved it in her tight young pussy, in case her friends asked what she was doing with him. The old guy was so successful that he ran her lifeless boyfriend off. He was more interested in video games and being with his friends than learning to screw his girlfriend, and her uncle took her off his hands. There was no looking back once she learned about an older, experienced man, and she could not get enough of his talented tongue and thick pecker.

They sat naked together in his chair, drinking their coffee and watching the first ribbons of daylight define the horizon from the ocean. Dark below, with a pink strip above, the world where they were was waking up. He'd listened to the forecast for the day, and it was to be nice weather for the beach. He watched her ass shake as she got up to refill their coffees and realized she might enjoy getting spanked, something they had never discussed. It would reinforce her desire to be his slut with some mild punishment from him because she was such a naughty girl. She returned with fresh coffee and placed the cups on the small table by his chair.

"Lay across my lap and let me play with your ass," he said. She had given him father authority over her body long ago and was never one to argue with him, doing what he instructed. In her mind, she was just as much his daughter as if he had sired her because of his deep love for her. She giggled when she saw his thick cockhead turning purple and sighed when it touched her soft belly. She felt exposed as she laid on him with her perfect round ass in the air. She was never sure what her father-in-law had up his sleeve sexually, but she loved him and always enjoyed giving her body to him. He was an ass man, the only man she had ever truly enjoyed anal sex with because he gave it to her like she wanted it.

Once he broke her in, she wanted his thick hard rod up her butt regularly because he made her cum like a fountain. She wasn't sure whether he would lick her ass or stick his finger in it, and her pussy immediately juiced thinking about it. He ran his big rough hands over her smooth globes and deep into the cleavage of her cheeks. Her sphincter began winking in anticipation of what was coming next. Squeezing her firm ass cheeks made her moan and wiggle on his dick as it hardened against her belly. He pushed two big fingers inside her wet pussy until his thumb rested against her pulsing ass hole.

He stopped there, circling her well-developed rim slowly. When her breathing changed, he smacked her ass lightly. At first, she was surprised before realizing that he intended to spank her ass while he fingered her cunt and pushed his thumb in her ass. "Do you know why I'm going to spank you, doll? Please tell me why you need it." Tears formed in her eyes because she knew she needed a good spanking. She realized it now, and it was the next step he wanted her to take with him. Her pussy contracted on her father-in-law's big fingers as he worked inside her. His big thumb spread her rosebud as she lay there feeling defenseless and loving every minute.

12