A Son of Beach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I've been a bad girl, Daddy. I've lusted for you for years, and now I want you to train me to serve you and your son. I can't help loving two men and letting my sister fuck my husband while I'm fucking you. I want you to fuck all my holes while your wife watches us, and I want to carry your child in my belly. I also want to go before the council for my sister, who wants to fuck you too. So spank my ass, Daddy. Let me know that you are the boss, and I'm here to serve you like a good daughter should."

His cock throbbed hard on her soft belly as she spoke quietly to him. He continued working his fingers inside her before spanking her again. This time, he popped her harder with more licks. Her pussy convulsed on his fingers, and her sphincter wanted to pull his thumb deeper inside her back door. She started humping his hand to get his thumb to penetrate deeper. He obliged her by holding pressure against her rosebud, forcing it to accept his thumb.

She whimpered when she forced his big thumb up her tight ass but never missed a beat. The way he did things to her made her want it every way he did it. Stretching her tight pussy with his fist was a treat for her, just as his thumb up her butt was. He smacked her ass with the flat of his hand again and began asking her questions. "Are you going to continue being a naughty mistress for my boy and me?" She hid her face because of what he asked. It made her pussy throb harder as he fingered her deftly. His expertise was just what she needed, opening her thighs wider.

He loved watching his fingers disappear inside her bright pink inner pussy lips. Tucked inside her slit, they were full from being sucked by both men the night before and being fucked regularly. Her outer labia were fat and wide, and manual stimulation made her inner labia open like a blooming bud. Spanking her ass cheeks several more times, he continued turning her cheeks bright red, and she quivered lying on his lap, his hard cock pressing her belly. He had fingered her into oblivion, and she had the ' I don't fucking care' smile he loved so much, assuring him he was doing what she craved and doing it right.

After holding each other for a while, almost until full daybreak, they decided another shower was in order. Holding on to each other, they went to the bathroom. On the way, she passed the dressing mirror and got her first look at her ass. It was bright red, and she could make out his handprints. She broke out sobbing and sank to her knees beside him. With her arms around his thighs, she looked up at him. "Oh, Daddy, I'm yours. Yours to do what you want to with. Spank me. Fuck me. Make me suck your big dick or fuck my ass. Get me pregnant, Daddy, and love me forever."

He raised her to her feet and held her trembling body tightly to his. Their body heat was like a raging fire as she gave herself permanently to him. She would now allow him to do whatever he liked to her, and she could accept it. " You know I love you, doll, and I'll give you whatever you want." With his arm around her shoulders, he walked her into his shower and turned on the water. He did not know what triggered her tears, but he was smart enough to know he did not need to. She needed to be held and comforted, and he was there to care for her needs.

Embracing like vines wrapped around each other, he washed her without a washcloth. Soaping his big hands, he started at her neck and shoulders. He moved down her body, cupping her tits with his soapy hands. " I'll wash you with my bare hands when your belly grows with our baby," he whispered to her. He spent lots of time on her nipples, pulling and tweaking them between his big fingers. She was in Euphoria when his rough hands mapped her body, not missing any part of it, and when he moved his hands between her thighs to wash her hairless pussy, she felt like she might collapse on the floor. She juiced immediately, knowing he had no boundaries with her and how he made her feel. His touch was like magic on her body and like music in her soul.

She submitted to him as he washed her ass with his soapy fingertips, preparing her for the next time she needed a hard cock or when he or his son wanted to fuck her. Her willingness and desirability made her the center of attention for both men, and they saw that she got what she needed as their mistress. When he finished washing her, she took over, using her bare hands on him as he had with her. She soaped up her hands and began gently washing his face.

He let his daughter-in-law do for him whatever she wanted. He leaned against the tiled wall of his shower and let her wash his body. When she got to his cock, it stood at full attention for her. "Your cock likes me, doesn't it?" Skillfully, she washed his cock and balls before moving to his feet. When she finished, she went to his ass hole and scrubbed it hard. "I like to tickle your ass, Daddy. It makes me want your dick in my ass."

When they finished showering, he sat on his big bed and beckoned her. "It's time to send my wife the video we made last night. What do you think will happen when she sees it?" They smiled at each other, confident they both knew what would happen. You never knew about a woman like her, but he was sure she would be busy for an hour or so with the door to her room locked. His daughter-in-law had a smile a mile wide on her face, and her nipples were hard and erect. Her inner lips quivered and felt like they were moving on their own.

"I'm sure she will masturbate while looking at the pictures you sent her, don't you think?" He knew she was right. For some unknown reason, his wife suddenly had become all horny and sexual. Hopefully, he and his daughter-in-law were responsible for her sexual reawakening. The feeling of sex hung in the air when she was around them and her son. It was even thicker when her daughter-in-law's sister was around because she knew her son was fucking her. They all knew and intertwined with each other, except for her.

It kept them functioning smoothly as a family, and they intended to keep it that way. When they got dressed, she put on one of her thin house dresses, and he dressed as he did most days at the beach in a pair of shorts. She had her own closet space in his room and kept a minimal selection of clothes there. Today, like yesterday, she would wear no panties or bra in case there was an opportunity for her husband or his dad to slip their cocks inside her juicy cunt for a few quick strokes.

They rode the elevator down to the living floor and proceeded to get breakfast set out for the family. They worked well together in the kitchen, rubbing on each other whenever they could. After everyone had coffee and breakfast, it would be time to head down to the beach for the day, then get ready for a fun night at the club.

There was some coded conversation between the adults on the beach about what might happen at the club that evening and what they would all wear. The ladies continued the conversation about clothes, and he and his son went swimming with the rest of the family. "What will happen if someone asks mom to dance, dad? I know it will be ok, but what will you think?" He was glad his son was concerned for his feelings, but after all the years of not having sex with her, he told his son the truth.

"I hope your mom finds a decent partner. She needs a good hard fucking from a man that knows what he's doing. Hopefully, someone she can continue to hook up with after vacation." His son knew it would be best if she hooked up with someone inside the family circle, but he also understood what his dad said. His mom needed a regular cock, so that she could feel more at home with the rest of the family. Later that evening, the four took the twenty-minute drive to the club.

The ladies dressed in beach maximum wear while the men dressed comfortably and attractively. His daughter-in-law wore a black, strapless model that accentuated her cleavage and stopped eight inches above her knees. She wore her low wedge heels, and with her long blonde mane flowing, she had the 'baby doll' look down pat. His wife wore a tight- in- all- the -right- places dress that made her ample ass and hips look great. Her cleavage had the jiggle, and her nipples were perpetually erect. They were fine-looking ladies on anyone's scale.

When the four of them were making their way to their table, there was an exchange of smiles between them and several patrons around the room. Their table was on a wall across the dance floor from the bandstand. The tables were arranged with privacy and opened onto the dance floor. It was perfect for them tonight. They ordered a round of drinks and sat back to listen to some good music and possibly dance.

The first number was slow, and his daughter-in-law took his hand and led him to the floor. They embraced, and she spoke. "Thank you for taking such good care of all of us, Daddy, especially me, I love you very much, and I'm happy with our family. You are wonderful to me!" He was glad she had picked this happy time to ask him. It was the perfect setting. Reaching up on her tiptoes, she pressed her tits against his barrel chest and put her arms around his neck, whispering to him.

"It's time, Daddy. It's time to put a baby in me. We all want it, and it's what we should do for the family. Everyone in the family wants us to get pregnant, and everyone hopes it's a boy to take care of all these females!" As they danced, his hands went low on her back, right to the top of her delightfully round ass. Her ass was perfect for her body, not too big, not too small, it was nice and firm, and he wanted to rub it out on the dance floor. "You can rub my butt, Daddy, but only for a moment, so Mom can see you do it." She relished being the Queen and used her power to pick at her mother-in-law just a bit.

It was her way of letting her know that she ruled this house with her body and willingness to share it with her men. She made no excuses for being the way she was, needing two men to satisfy her over-sexed body. She wanted to share her queendom with her mother-in-law if she would listen to her. He turned them around to see a handsome man dancing closely with his wife. It was his son, and he appeared to be having a serious conversation with his mom. They glanced toward his wife and dad just in time to see him squeeze his daughter-in-law's ass with his big hands.

She wore a tiny black thong he had given her because it was sexy and made it easier for either of her men to enjoy her if they felt compelled. The strap was between her lips and rubbed her clitoris and rosebud in a delightful way when she moved.

" When we return to the table, I want to show you the video your father sent me this morning. Your wife is sucking his cock then he is licking her pussy. They are inviting me to watch them fuck. What's your take on that?" Her son smiled, and it came to him what he must do for his mom. He smiled at her again and pulled her tightly to his body. His cock was swelling in his khakis already, and his mom gave him a surprised look when she felt it pressed against her.

Follow for more in Chapter 7. Reading my stories in order has been known to make you horny for more!

12