A Son Really Sees His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was wounded by his mother's rebuke. He felt betrayed. He knew his mother wasn't being honest about how she really felt. Josh knew she was turned on by the idea, but she was too embarrassed to admit it. He calmed himself before he spoke so he wouldn't lash out at the woman he loved. Then he said, "I want to make love to you mom. I need to make love to you, because I am in love with you. I have loved you for a very long time. I just never realized it until we started working on this play together. The lighting is such that no one will be able to see that we are really having sex. Mother, be honest with me, you want this too. Hell mom, be honest with yourself! Tell me you don't want me the same way I want you. I bet you can't. Look me in the eye and convince me you don't feel the same way."

"Oh Joshua, of course I love you. You're my son. I will always love you, but you've got to understand that there are some things that we just can't do. This is one of those things sweetheart. This is forbidden. We are not allowed to love each other as man and woman. It just isn't done." Mary said as she began to cry. Inside all she wanted was to give herself to her son but she thought she was doing the right thing. Mary knew that it was crushing her son's spirit to deny him this way. She desperately wanted to make love to him. She just couldn't get past how wrong it would be.

Josh was devastated by her rejection. He had big tears running down both cheeks. He knew she was lying to him and to herself. He wondered if she knew how much courage it took for him to confess his love for her the way he did. Probably not he surmised. He calmed himself yet again. Then he said in a shaky voice, "Just forget I said it then mother. We'll do it your way. I was just getting carried away with the role. I guess I sounded pretty pathetic huh?" he said with an obviously forced smile while the tears were just streaming down his face.

Mary could see his heart was breaking. It was killing her to see him cut down so low, and by her own hand as it were. She was conflicted. On one hand she was doing what she had previously believed was the right thing to do. On the other hand she was being dishonest about what she really wanted. The fact that her son wanted the same thing caused her to have doubts about what was truly right and wrong.

Josh got up from the kitchen table and retreated to his room. He had to have some time alone to collect his thoughts and regain his composure. In his room he stared at the walls unable to breath or think. Josh felt like his guts had just been kicked out. His mother's rejection hurt him deeply. He just wanted her to love him the way he now loved her. That wasn't too much to ask.

Mary retreated to her room as well. She was growing angry with herself for her cowardice. She had always taught her son to be brave and honest. Now she was being neither. She did want him as her lover but how could she do that to her son? It was wrong. There was no question about that. Mothers did not have sex with their own sons.

The tension between Josh and his mother on the drive to the theater was almost palpable. You could have cut it with a knife. The rehearsal was going well right up to the love scene. After the fourth time the director yelled cut and admonished the lovers for faking it. Mary made eye contact with her son. In that glance she gave all the permission he needed. The next time the director yelled action the two started the same as always.

Josh stripped his mother's costume dress off in a passionate rush. He pulled her voluptuous body in and hugged her to him tightly. He whispered in her ear ,"Are you sure?"

Mary looked up into her son's eyes and nodded ever so slightly. She unfastened his belt and drew his pants down. He stepped out of them. Mary wrapped her arms around Josh's legs as she pressed her face into her son's crotch. She inhaled deeply as she savored the smell of Josh's swollen cock.

The director was pleased. He indicated to the lighting man to bring up the lights a little. The lover's angle was such that a clear view of Mary taking Josh's hard cock into her mouth couldn't be seen. Mary spent some time on her knees just giving her son pleasure. Josh was responding to her mouth and tongue. It looked convincing to everyone at the rehearsal.

Josh pulled his naked mother up into his arms again and kissed her full on the lips. There was more passion in that kiss than Mary had ever experienced in her whole life. She almost lost consciousness from the intense feelings it warranted. After the kiss Josh laid Mary down on a bed the lovers had made of hay and a heavy quilt. She let her son mount her between her legs. She slipped her hand between their bodies and took her son's hard tool and guided it to her wet pussy. Then she looked her son in the eyes as he pushed his way back into the pussy he had come out of. She gasped as he began making love to her. They both moaned and grunted. They were very convincing. Then on cue the nun comes into the barn and sees the lovers. She retreats to report her discovery to the mother superior and the priest. All of whom come to the barn and interrupt the lovers before they climax.

One of the hardest things for Josh and Mary to do was to stop. But stop they did. The director was ecstatic with their performance. He said that they finally got it. Now if the two could just maintain that level of passion the play would be a huge success.

After the full dress rehearsal was over the entire cast was congratulating Mary and Josh on their stellar performance. All the two actors wanted to do was escape to their humble apartment to finish what was started on the stage. With the final duet sung they both tried to extricate themselves from their fellow thespians. However protocol demanded that they attend the traditional gathering for champagne and socializing. This is what was done to mark the last day of rehearsals and celebrate the inevitable opening night.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity Mary and her son were free to go home. When they arrived home they barely got thru the door of their apartment with their clothes on. Josh spun his mother around and pulled her light knit dress up over her head. He planted a passionate kiss on her full lips and hugged her nude body tightly to his. Mary broke the kiss and pushed Josh back at his waist. Then she deftly unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his pants. Then just like in the scene she knelt and pulled her son's throbbing manhood to her face.

Mary had her face planted against her son's pelvis. Her nose was touching the top side of his cock. She inhaled deeply savoring the smell of her son. This time she could smell her own scent intermingled with his. This gave Mary sensory overload. She was literally dripping wet from how extremely aroused she had become. Mary knew what they were doing was so very wrong, she no longer cared about right and wrong. All Mary wanted with every fiber of her being was to make love to her most gorgeous son. With that in mind Mary took Josh into her mouth for the second time in one night.

Mary placed Josh's hands on the back of her head. Then she reached around and gripped her son's butt with both hands. She pulled him into her mouth deeper. He picked up her rhythm and pulled her onto his cock. Mary looked up into her beautiful son's eyes, while her own dark eyes were tearing up from gagging a little from the intrusion into her throat. She pressed on, growing used to the sensation. Soon Josh was full on fucking his mother's throat.

Josh couldn't believe the way it felt. As he looked into his mother's loving gaze, he became overwhelmed with a feeling of being loved. Josh increased the pace and veracity of his thrusts. Mary kept up even though it was difficult. She wanted her son to come down her throat. She didn't know why she wanted it, she just knew she wanted it badly.

Josh felt his climax fast approaching and tried to pull out. Mary held his hips firmly in place and felt her son begin spilling his seed deep in her throat. Mary continued to suck on Josh's meat, never letting his hard on fully subside. She sucked until his erection was fully recovered. Mary finally let her son's hard cock slip from her lips. She rose to her feet and kissed her son passionately.

Josh was ready for more he took his mother by the hand and lead her to her own bed. Josh gently guided his mother onto the bed on her back. He spread her legs and put his head between them. He breathed in his mother's scent. He savored the pungent aroma. His dick grew harder as his mouth made contact with his mother's dripping pussy. Mary took in a sharp breath at her son's contact. Josh began licking her wet pussy. He showed particular attention to her clit, causing her body to jerk and spasm with each flick of his tongue. Mary grabbed Josh's head and pulled him into her hungry pussy. She started grinding her swollen clit into his tongue. Her hips gyrated as she held her son's face right where she wanted it.

Mary climaxed like she had never before. The physical release was accompanied by an even more intense emotional one. Mary wept as tears streamed from both eyes. She had thoughts of how wrong this all was way in the back of her mind. Mary's heart was certain that this was as right as anything could be. Her heart won that battle.

Josh sensed his mother's shift in attitude about if this was right or wrong. He knew now was the time to seal their love forever. He moved up his mother's voluptuous body and guided his throbbing swollen cock into his mother's eagerly waiting pussy. He slid in with ease. Mary and Josh fell into a steady rhythm. They made slow patient love to each other. At times they were at the edge of climax then they would change pace or position just keep it going as long as they dared. Finally the two lovers were looking each other in the eyes and they simultaneously decided it was time. They began building speed and intensity. Josh was slamming into his mother's pussy like a man possessed. Mary was clinging to josh and grinding her clit against her son's pelvic bone with every inward thrust.

Mother and son came together. It was the most beautiful thing either one of them had ever experienced. They laid together for a very long time, each lost in the moment. A moment that would change their lives forever. Josh broke the silence, "Mom, I love you."

"Oh Josh. I love you too. I guess I have always loved you like this. I just hope this doesn't cause us any problems. I would hate myself if this ultimately hurts you baby." Mary said looking genuinely worried.

"I don't think it will mom. I think I will be yours and you mine from now on. I want it that way and I hope you do too." Josh said with absolute confidence.

Mary knew better but she kept her fears to herself. She didn't want to ruin the moment. Tomorrow was the opening. She looked forward to doing it all again as she wondered what the future held for her and her son. Privately she struggled with guilt and self loathing for going too far with her son. She couldn't unfuck him. So now she figured she had better learn to live with it.

Josh was I awe of what just happened. He had never seen his mother as a woman until a few weeks ago. Afterwards he couldn't stop obsessing about it. She occupied his every waking thought and even his dreams. No other woman commanded his full attention like his mother did. Josh was hopelessly head over heels in love with his own mother and he was happy about it. However he wondered how it would all work out in the end. Josh had doubts but he wouldn't let her see it. He knew she was swamped with guilt over the whole thing. Josh showed nothing but absolute confidence so his mother wouldn't start overthinking the situation. Josh wanted more and he was determined to get it.

12