A Son Returned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All these signs would have given away the fact that he was awake--if Tara had noticed them. But she was completely lost in her own pleasure by then, sucking noisily and greedily, her cunt gushing hot juice. Feverishly, she wriggled a little finger tip into his tight asshole, marveling at the hotness inside. The intense pleasure made Vince whinny and buck, and he knew he was very close to cumming. Would she be angry if he shot in her mouth? Oh, God, there was nothing he could do about it now, it was too late, he could feel it happening...

"AHHHHHH!!!" Vince wailed, plunging his squirting cock into her silky throat. His glans burned deliciously as stream after stream of stored-up cum burst out.

Tara swallowed it all hungrily, gurgling her excitement, boiling cunt juices streaming down her inner thighs. Only when he had stopped shooting, when his prick withered and went limp on her tongue, did she allow his cock to slip from her mouth. She laid him down gently, tenderly, and knelt beside him, licking her lips of the last drops of his cum. To her relief, he breathed evenly and slowly, and she believed she hadn't wakened him. Quietly she slipped off the bed and left the room.

In fact, Vince almost instantly fell into a healthy animal sleep. But Tara wasn't so fortunate. By the time she reached her own room, she was beginning to realize the awful thing she had done, and terrible guilt washed over her. My God, she must be sick in the head, giving her own son a blow-job!

She lay awake almost till dawn, wondering what had possessed her to do such an unspeakable thing.

Tara awoke the next morning with the firm resolve never to give way to her lusts again, particularly with Vince. The previous night had been a frightening lesson to her. How lucky for her that the boy had been asleep when she sucked him off! She shuddered to think how she would feel if Vince were aware of what she'd done, if he knew the extent of her depravity. Well, she would never let it happen again. From now on she would be cool and businesslike with all men, even her son.

She stuck to this policy all day, as she showed Vince around the lodge in the intervals between her work. As a result the boy looked more and more puzzled and worried. Where was the warm, friendly mother who had greeted him yesterday? What had he done to displease Tara, to make her so cool and distant? What Tara had done to him in bed last night was pure joy in his memory, and if someone had explained that his mother was feeling guilty about it, he would have been confused. What was there to feel guilty about? He could not understand this sudden change in Tara's manner.

In the afternoon they took a stroll around the small lake where the lodge guests fished. Tara pointed out the various boat landings and docks, indicated the best fishing spots, but all the while kept a physical and emotional distance between herself and her son. Finally Vince could stand it no longer. He stopped in the middle of the path and exclaimed, "Mother, what's the matter? What have I done? You seem so--so kind of angry with me today."

Tara reddened and avoided his eyes. Obviously she had overdone it. Her attempt to keep a safe distance from the boy had only resulted in making him feel rejected and insecure. Nevertheless, she believed she was right in principle. It would be dangerous for them to become too intimate.

"Vince," she explained, "you haven't done anything. I'm not angry with you. I think I'm only trying to explain something to you by my actions, but I'm not doing a very good job of it. So I'll just tell you. You're welcome to stay with me, but I can't really be a mother to you. It's too late for that. I've been alone and independent for twenty years, and I couldn't change even if I wanted to. This is my life, this is the way I am, and if you can fit in, fine. But don't expect me to baby you."

Vince stared at her a moment, then muttered, "Sure, I understand." He was very disappointed, nonetheless. He loved the warm, accepting woman of yesterday, not this cool, efficient person who declared she could not be a mother to him. He understood that his unexpected presence was probably a pain in the ass for her. He really did understand. But he was only human. He wanted more than friendship with Tara. He wanted love, especially the kind of love she had given him the night before in bed, when she'd thought he was asleep. He resolved to be on his best behavior, to try to win her over, for if she had been loving once, she could be loving again.

12