Getting Naked with Mom

Story Info
Voluptuous mom and well hung son grow closer while nude.
5.1k words
4.69
160.9k
336
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,888 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, oh, ohh, ohhhhh fuck," Laura muttered quietly, straining to keep her voice low while she slid a pink, plastic dildo shaft in and out of her slippery pussy. Danny was asleep in his room just on the other side of the wall. The last thing she needed was her eighteen year old son overhearing his sexually neglected mother masturbating with a cheap, mail-order sex toy.

Laura hadn't cum in days. She needed this. She cupped one of her round, D cup tits in her free hand, roughly twisting and pulling her swollen nipple while gliding that pale imitation of a real cock into her oozing hole. God, how she missed having a real, flesh and blood prick to plow her channel. It had been so long she'd nearly forgotten what a real boner felt like. She felt like a pathetic old lady at the idea a $7.99 tube of neon colored plastic could become the closest thing she now had to a steady lover.

But a hard shaft was a hard shaft, and Laura's body squirmed with deeply needed pleasure as she pushed and pulled on her toy. At least it felt more like a cock than her fingers, and the gliding pumps in and out of her sodden fuckhole made her lush body squirm with sensation. She wanted to moan and cry out at the top of her lungs and enjoy her self-induced pleasure to the fullest, but with Danny at home that was impossible. If only he'd gone out with his friends like he'd planned, but at the last minute things fell through.

Laura had gone without sex since her husband died four years ago. She'd always had plenty of interest from men, but she chose to be an attentive single mom to avoid distractions from raising Danny. With her piercing green eyes and dirty blonde hair, she had the looks that might've given her a decent modelling career if not for her voluminously curvaceous body.

She would never be skinny. She didn't even want that, but over the past year she'd started going to a gym where she exercised and took yoga classes twice a week. She wasn't at the point where she could wear the same sizes as in high school or college, but she liked what she'd accomplished so far. She was proud of her bigger, heavier tits, and her thick thighs and ass were shapelier and firmer than ever. Yet her increased physical activity also made her hornier than ever.

"Fffffffffffuck," she hissed, moving the hand from her tits to her mound so she could rub her clit while pumping the dildo faster.

Laura's pussy was getting so wet that her juices were smeared all over the insides of her upper thighs. Maybe it was only a piece of plastic, but at least she was finally getting fucked. The hard stroke in and out of her sodden snatch was awakening her womanly needs in a way her fingers couldn't match. Her moans were growing louder than she wanted with her son in the house, but the pleasure building in her core was demolishing her need to be discreet.

Feeling that shaft stroke along the slick, velvet walls of her inner cavern, the beautiful but lonely mother imagined various younger men she'd seen at the gym. In their tight workout gear, it wasn't hard to imagine their buff physiques totally naked. In her mind, she jumped from one to another as she pictured them groaning and thrusting between her smooth, wide-open legs. From one to the next, she imagined five different men at her dripping slit. She chose the most handsome ones, of course, and the one's with the bodies she liked most.

Laura liked them tight and defined but not too bulky. She had only talked to a few of them briefly. She didn't seriously think they'd be interested in a woman her age despite the way their eyes roamed over her lush curves when she wore her yoga pants and sports bras. But now, in her mind, she could fuck any and all of them and she started to imagine five of them standing naked in line there in her bedroom, each stroking a magnificent hard on as he waited his turn at her wet, maternal pussy.

The only frustrating part was that Laura had a hard time imagining the men's cocks. They were all the same size as the toy she was eagerly pumping into her grateful twat. It was spoiling her fantasy, getting in the way of her impending climax. Then her mind played a cruel trick. The line of horny, naked men disappeared and there was only one standing there: her own son. He was just as naked as the others but her vision of his exposed erection was so vivid. So real.

She had no idea how her brain could play such a nasty trick on her, but her pussy began to shudder and clench with excitement as she kept pumping her sloshing channel full of plastic prick. For some perverse reason, her mind could picture her son's aroused cock so much more easily than the others. But then, she'd seen this particular cock before. Most often she'd only seen the shape of his bulge in his tight briefs or swimsuits. He had the ability to walk around the house in practically nothing with his enormous bulge stretching his outfits like it was perfectly normal.

And it wasn't as if she hadn't seen his cock in its fully erect state before either. Guys Danny's age got erections over almost anything, it seemed. Laura could barely even count the number of times she'd seen her son's huge pole straining his briefs to their limit as he lay in bed, still sleeping yet sporting his ever-present morning wood. And there were a couple of times just recently, since she'd treated herself to a new thong bikini for lying out by their pool, that Danny got a painful looking erection in his speedo. He never seemed embarrassed to let the signs of his arousal show in front of his mother. If anything, he actually seemed proud of his substantial endowment.

Now Laura could see her naked son more clearly than any other fantasy man. And in her badly twisted lust, she saw him standing naked by her bed with his huge rod in his fist. She imagined him standing there now, jerking his flesh while he watched his mother plow her dripping cunt with a plastic toy.

"Don't you want a real cock, Mom?" he asked in her delirious imagination. "A man's cock? I know you need it. A woman as beautiful as you should get fucked every day by the man who loves her and needs her so fucking bad. Can you see how fucking hard you make me day after day? I know you need me just as bad. You need this cock, Mom. You need to taste it and fuck it..."

Laura's pussy was clenching at her pumping toy with spastic excitement. Her climax came over her before she was ready for it as her spontaneous vision took over her lust-weakened mind. She could see her tall, muscular boy hovering over her, staring at her with burning lust as he plunged into her explosive pussy with desperate thrusts of his huge, young cock.

"Ah, ahhhhhhh, fuck, fuck FUCK YESSSSS!" she cried, forgetting the piercing volume of her orgasmic shrieks. It was more than she could control as she imagined that ripe, eighteen year old hard on pounding into her sodden fuck hole, long, hot spurts of incestuous cum jetting into her depths while her naked tits heaved to the jerking motions of her climaxing body.

Only after her explosion was over and she was slowly catching her breath did she realize how loudly she'd cried out at her peak. She felt so ashamed. If Danny was awake he would've heard his mother's wail of lust, something a boy was never meant to do. She silently swore at herself for being careless and hoped her son had slept through his mother's nocturnal disturbance.

Laura wasn't sure if she was more ashamed of being too loud or of how easily she let her son slip into her fantasy. Despite the number of times she'd taken curious looks at his engorged member the past few months, masturbating to fantasies of him fucking her was a shocking first. It was sordid and shameful, yet she felt a wicked smile on her lips as she drifted off to sleep.

Laura was relieved to wake up to an empty house in the morning. Danny had gone out early to work on a couple of clients' yards. What started as mowing lawns in the summer had grown to a decent landscaping business for a guy his age who had just started taking classes to get a college degree. This was the half of the year he was busiest, and the work did a lot to add to his exercise regimen as well as keep him deeply tanned. Laura couldn't help admiring her son's work ethic, not to mention the fit, healthy look he had coming home at the end of his days in the sun.

Getting out of bed, Laura discovered her sex toy tangled in the sheets. Despite being alone in the house, she felt herself blush with shame as she remembered the explosive orgasm she'd given herself the night before. She did her best to laugh the whole thing off as a one-time, freak occurrence. Her climax had come over her so hard and totally without mercy. She knew that was all because of her son. Despite the flagrant way he had of brandishing his impressive bulge in front of her, she wondered if he had any idea of how much that affected her.

She stopped to wonder what her friends who had sons Danny's age would do in the same situation. Then again, how many of them had as much to show off as her own, handsome boy? And yet why would that matter when a mother's love knew no bounds?

After tucking her new toy away in the drawer of her bedside stand, Laura took a shower and got ready for the day. She took her time moisturizing her body before getting dressed and savored the smooth silkiness of her skin after carefully shaving her legs and pussy during her shower. Her body felt so good she was tempted to get her toy back out and masturbate again, but she was still feeling a little unsettled by the way visions of her son had invaded her orgasmic pleasure. She was afraid it could happen again. It wasn't right that a mother should cum that hard thinking about her son no matter how much she loved him.

Yet Laura couldn't forget how good it felt, either. Even now, she couldn't stop thinking about the way she'd imagined Danny's cock so easily. It wasn't like Laura had never heard rumors about other women indulging forbidden love with their sons. Some of them even involved women she knew from her neighborhood. Rumors were just rumors, she thought, but where's there's smoke there's fire. If even half of the torrid whispers she'd heard were true then it was more common than she ever would've guessed. That didn't make it right, however. Yet there was an inner warmth and coy smile that came when she thought of the way Danny looked at her. It couldn't be compared to the way those horny younger men at the gym looked at her. Danny loved his mommy as much as she loved him. He was so much more than just some horny, younger guy only interested in releasing a pent up load of cum.

Even so, Laura definitely enjoyed the validation of her sexuality when young men looked at her with that lusty gleam in their eyes. It made her pulse speed up when she admitted she'd seen that same look in her son's eyes, but Danny looked at his mom in a way that made her feel like the only woman in the world. Not even her late husband ever looked at her that way. She also knew there were times she looked at her man-boy the same way, like there was no one like him anywhere. And as far as she was concerned, there wasn't.

For better or worse, Danny's daily erections were something she looked forward to seeing, and she wondered if she might've been trying to encourage them. After all, he wasn't the only one who went around the house or pool in scant outfits like it was perfectly normal. With the sexy definition of her voluptuous body her exercise routine was giving her, Laura gravitated toward wearing thong bikinis and panties, and frequently let her son see her in them. If she enjoyed looking at him, why shouldn't he get the same pleasure? It's not like a few, appreciative glances qualified as incest.

Incest, she repeated in her mind as she got dressed for the day. Incest. The mere sound of the word created an uncontrollable warmth between her thick, firm thighs. Her incestuous vision last night had made her cum harder than she had in years. Yet the word was synonymous with sin and lust, despite the fact that every time she looked at her son -- whether she was looking at his face or his cock -- she felt overwhelmed with love. It could only be a horny mother's love that made her cum so hard the night before.

With Danny being due home by early afternoon, Laura anxiously passed the time doing housework and checking on her investment funds that she started with her late husband's life insurance. Satisfied her investments were doing better than expected, the she decided to sunbathe by the pool until Danny got home. She went to her room and put on her favorite thong, the bright yellow one that looked so good against her bronze tan. She didn't bother putting on the top and just carried her short, sheer robe down to the pool to throw on in case she got nervous when Danny got home.

Lying back on her chaise, Laura applied a glistening sheen of tanning lotion to her nearly naked body. She spent a long time massaging the lotion into her heavy tits. She was proud of them for being bigger than when she was younger, yet still keeping their firmness and shape. Since Danny had seen her braless in her tightest tops, it wouldn't be much of leap to let him see them bare. If things went the way she hoped, it would mean finally seeing her man-boy's cock in the glorious flesh.

It wasn't anything either of them should want, but the power of her private climax the night before was affecting her judgement, especially since she still wasn't sure if her son had slept through her moans. Her son had probably gotten an unexpected earful, but she needed to find out for sure.

Danny's truck finally pulled in and a minute later he walked around the side of the house to the back. Laura liked him to use the outdoor shower stall near the pool to rinse his sweaty body before going inside. They also used it for rinsing off from the pool. But today, Danny stopped in his tracks when he spotted his busty mother reclining in nothing but that scant thong. Laura looked at him through her sunglasses, unable to keep a satisfied smile off her face. Her pulse rose while a wave of wet heat ran through her pussy.

"Hey there, sweetheart. How did work go?" she asked as if it was nothing unusual to have her luscious tits exposed in the light of the great outdoors. Her nipples were fully erect and pointing straight toward him.

"It was good, Mom, thanks. So...um, it looks like you're up for a change in routine," he said, looking quite obviously at his mother's exposed melons.

"Why not? There's nothing wrong with sunbathing topless in our own home, is there?"

"Ohhh, not at all," he agreed instantly.

"So I guess you don't mind seeing my old lady boobs."

"Mom, those are definitely not old lady boobs, and you're not an old lady."

"No? What are they, then?"

"Gorgeous," her son replied without a second's hesitation. "I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to go topless more often. Every day would be fine with me."

Laura was taken aback by her son's reply, but she couldn't have been happier. It was so wrong, but she loved knowing her boy admired her big, shapely tits. He'd never gone so far as to compliment them before, but then she'd never exposed them in all their naked glory before, either. And from the bulge that was forming in the front of his shorts, Danny's compliment was sincere.

"Well, if it doesn't bother you, maybe I will. It might be nice to get rid of these tan lines," she said.

That statement merely brought her son's eyes to the pale triangles of untanned skin at the center of each boob. Then she watched his eyes travel down to where her thong was covering just the width of her bald mound and nothing more.

"You could take the bottom off, too, Mom," Danny suggested with a sly smile. "Then you won't have any tan lines at all. It's not covering much anyway."

Laura's heart raced at the thought of exposing her bald pussy to her son. There was a note of challenge to his lewd suggestion. It was crazy, but a powerful force within was urging her to do it. She was more certain than ever now that he must have heard her the night before, being unable to think of another reason for the sudden change in his attitude. The thought made her pussy quiver and ache. With trembling fingers, she rocked her butt from side to side until she worked her thong down and then pulled it all the way off her shapely legs. Her heart was pounding with nervous excitement as she lay back and exposed her fully naked body to her son. He was gazing openly at her bald pussy.

"Oh, Mom, wow. I didn't know you shave," he said in a husky voice.

Laura's nipples were swollen and throbbing with sensation. Danny's rapt gaze on her pussy made her slit clench and grow warmer.

"Do you like it?" she asked, noticing the bulge in his shorts growing even bigger.

"It's beautiful, Mom. Just perfect."

Laura's face flushed and her slit quivered with heat. Her nipples felt hard enough to cut glass. "Why don't you get undressed and join me," she suggested. "It's a little weird to be the only one not wearing anything."

"I'd really love to," Danny replied, "but, umm, I've got a small problem."

"It doesn't look small to me," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Besides, it's perfectly natural."

When Danny started pulling off his T shirt and shorts without another word, his mother realized he was just as eager to let her see him naked as she was to see him. When he got his shorts off, his fully engorged cock bobbed and swung freely. He looked enormous and hard as a piece of granite. Laura felt weak to discover her son had the biggest, most beautifully formed cock she'd ever seen. It was even more beautiful in reality than her imagination.

Danny went over to the outdoor shower stall to rinse off the sweat from working. His mother watched his every move, not hiding her interest while Danny seemed to savor his naked mother's attention. He took a little longer than usual letting the spray run over his naked form, taking his time with the soap to lather his rigid cock and smooth shaven balls. As big and hard as he was, there was no way to wash his cock without stroking it. Laura was practically salivating by the time he finished. He quickly toweled dry, then took a seat on the chaise next to hers. His cock was jutting up against his tightly cobbled abs.

"Baby," Laura started coyly. "Did you...happen to hear anything out of the ordinary last night?"

"Hmm, you mean around midnight?"

That was exactly the time his mother was losing control and approaching her shameful, incest-fueled climax. She nodded yes.

"Yeah, Mom. I did hear something, now that you mention it."

Laura felt ashamed but even more excited. Juice was now trickling down her overheated slit and her son was openly staring at her naked puss. The more he looked, the wetter his mother's sex hole became. Besides, she was staring at the ripe, hard cock lying against his belly just as much.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said nervously. "I didn't mean to be so loud."

"It's okay, Mom. You've probably heard me a few times, too," he suggested.

Laura smiled. "Maybe," she said coyly, making her son laugh. She was both impressed and relieved to find him so open about the topic.

"Mom," he went on, "you deserve to feel good. Besides, you'll probably overhear me doing the same thing pretty soon."

Despite the bold turn in their conversation, Laura felt herself blush. "I shouldn't say this," she told her son, "but I'll be needing some more relief again myself pretty soon."

Laura made sure to keep her thighs parted enough to let Danny see how wet her slit was. His full attention was right between her thighs so she parted them open a little wider. His painfully swollen cock pulsed visibly when she did. She loved knowing she had what it took to make him react that way.

"I don't think I can wait much longer, Mom," Danny said. "If it's not bad for us to be naked together, maybe we don't need to hide what we both know the other's going to be doing eventually."

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,888 Followers
12