All Comments on 'A Song in Ebony Ch. 01'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HatracksHatracksabout 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. Well written. Not implausible in a science fictiony way.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
An interesting story

An interesting erotic story, but the question I ask myself:

Who or what is Izzy?

A living being or a highly evolved machine?

Waiting for the next chapter.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Highly enjoyable.

A very entertaining and highly enjoyable sci-fi read. I just hope that this is only the first of several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Your Story is so awesome. Please continue for more please. Truly enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great start.

Taliesin1Taliesin1about 7 years ago
I wonder

Given the last line, I wonder if this is not an elaborate Shaggy Dog story. All that effort to ask for a dinner date?

Still, the journey was entertaining. Touches of horror - Is Izzy as benign as she (it?) insists - and eroticism. Well done.

rutger5rutger5about 7 years ago

Very original story, also well written. Interested to see what happens next.

el_tostadorel_tostadorover 6 years ago
philosophic quandary

Great story dude. I enjoyed the whole series.

Here's the thing: you stumbled on to a fascinating (and probably controversial) philosophical quandary I keep thinking back to.

What is the practical difference between Conscious and Unconscious Consent, and what about when the two don't match?

Something for people to ponder.

Reminds me of the saying that seduction is getting someone to agree to what they already want.

Honestly, I was uncomfortable with Izzy's forcefulness, but was very glad she repented later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

I don't like to read about a male protagonist being assraped

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
To Anonymous

First off, if your going to comment and especially negative comments then at least log in instead of hiding like a little girl.

Also all this author’s stories have this type of thing in it.

Mostly though you commented on YOUR sexual preferences and not the story. It’s unfair to read a story and then decide that while there is nothing really wrong with the story, that you will discredit the story as it doesn’t suit your sexual preferences.

So if I read a story based on your bland sexual preferences and then decide that there isn’t anything wrong with the story but it’s just “MEH” because it’s just too bland for me. Do I now have the right to slam a story that you like and grade it down.

So A- fuck off and don’t comment anonymously like a pussy.

B- don’t push your sexual preferences onto others as the only way to be.

Your a looser.

NovaMNovaM11 months ago

Hmmm, excellent example of typical boy meets girl situation 🧐💐🥰

Exciting, wait till she takes him along to meet her mom. 🫅🏼🧝🏼‍♀️This can only get better. 🪐

Enlighten us, mr_Shoggoth. And thank you 🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous