All Comments on 'A Song in Ebony Ch. 03'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In the spirit of HP Lovecraft

I was hoping Larry start a small group that slowly pass off the secret of Izzy existance.

Then despite Izzy insistence would become religious.

It would be sorta Lovecraftian, secret cult worship an Eldritch cosmic horror(izzy), and it would have potential for lots of future conflict. Like how would the mainstream human treat this weird cult, how would they react to finding out this Cosmic horror exist(imagine the fear and misunderstanding). If the group(cult) get persecuted,they are people izzy cared for.(drama)

LOL, your story seem like a Cosmic Horror Story, but it actually and eldritch romance. But that doesn't mean the other characters in the setting won't mistaken what genre they are in. XD

ps. thank you for writing

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Great story

I think the character Izzy is going to stick with me for a long while. I hope you revisit her. The four stories you have published this month have been outstanding. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent tale

Well written, and gave me a couple of grins and a tear in my eye. Brave, brave girl, indeed.

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago

Azathoth reinvented as a lonely, cosmic computer goo girl the size of a galaxy whose loving heart is even bigger.

Even I don’t dare to dream that big, Mr. Shoggoth.

How does someone one-up this? A goo girl trying to escape the heat death of her universe, after assimilating all available information in her universe into her bodymind eons ago, hatched an evil scheme to begin the process anew in our Universe but of course meets the Boy and learns how to love instead. Name her Eschaton, or Essie for short. Ignore the opportunity for a horrible Gooniverse pun. Dedicate the story to Stephen Hawking, may God rest his (very pleasantly surprised to exist) soul.

Hey, best I can come up with on the fly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous