All Comments on 'A Son's Corruption'

by elliotknow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not bad for your first story. Not sure why she is producing milk. Is she pregnant? Just have a baby? I gave it 5 stars because of your effort and description of a mother's love. If I may, in the future, you could build up the story so the reader can see their love and discoveries of each other. But, if you ant to keep your stories to one page, that's ok too. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please continue and hope she gets pregnant. Big milk filled breasts...

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Tell us more. Wishing every mommy would the same with all of us. More chapters ....please!!!!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Hell Of A Start

Damn good for your first submission.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
Well

No buildup

Why is she producing milk

What resulted in his mom doing this

1*

tallman441tallman441about 4 years ago
Good story

Good story. You captured his conflict his conflict nicely and like any guy, how his lust overcame his logic. Take your time when you write. there a couple of grammer mistakes but a good spell checker should catch those before posting.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes but then No

It might be just me but I find it a big turn off when a mother shows her pussy to her son and tells that was where he came from.

Anyone who has witnessed the birth of a child will know how sexless it is.

Not sexy at all I'm afraid however the rest was good.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What is the stupid talk about being "broken"? A very sick mother rapes her son! He goes to the police and she goes to jail for a long time or to a madhouse forever! So what's the problem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Id love to have a horny mom like her to come and sit on my bwc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous