A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, baby. Oh, James." Her moans and screams were almost painful. The pleasure in her orgasm was so strong she almost believed she was going insane.

Her son was still fucking her intensely, but suddenly she felt him stop.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed "Mom, I can't help it!" Her son's cock was still inside her cunt.

"Do it baby!" she said and grabbed a hold of him, pushing him tightly against her. He has no way to exit her pussy. She forced him deeper into her vagina, and soon he began to thrust again.

"Oh mom!" he yelled, and pushed his penis as deep as he could into her cunt. Her son's cock was buried deep inside her.

It was causing her a second wave of orgasm. She could feel her pussy squeezing and massaging her son's cock as she came.

She was out of control as she was coming. She was going crazy. "Oh, James," she yelled. "Oh, baby." She was coming so hard. Her pussy spasmed.

Only a second later she felt her son twitch in her grip, and felt his throbbing cock shoot semen up into her vagina. He ejaculated with such a force that she was sure it could not enter any deeper.

She screamed and came as her pussy filled up with her son's cum. Her whole body shook. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She could feel the sperm seeping out of her body and into her son's cock.

She laid there and held on to James as he finished cumming in her. Her eyes were closed as the feel of his cock in her vagina, still throbbing with the last spasm of orgasm. She could feel his cock pulsating. She laid there until it subsided.

James slipped his cock out of his mother's cunt, and his ejaculate followed shortly after, flowing out onto the sheets.

The two of them were just laying there, in her bed together, until James broke the silence.

"Mom," he said "this was really good".

"It was very good, baby" she answered, exhausted from the orgasm.

"But next time you need to take my anal virginity."

Only now did James remember that his penis was supposed to have entered her ass, not her cunt, and he chuckled at his mother's words.

"Are you mad that I came inside your pussy, mom?"

"Not at all, James. We will be alright, baby."

Of course he knew that they would be alright.

12