A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom is determined to keep her son as her lover and man.
2.8k words
4.55
52.5k
79

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers

This is the third part of A Son's Curious Mind.

For context, please first read A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 01 and Pt. 02

All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

-------------

It was a beautiful, crisp and sunny morning as James woke up next to his loving mother. It appeared as if she was still asleep.

He was feeling slightly dizzy. The night before he had cum inside his mother's vagina, and now he did not know what would happen. He looked at her body, but it was mostly hidden by the cover she slept under.

The smell was still in the air, and he felt a gentle breeze from the window that had been left ajar. He tried to slip out of the bed quietly.

"Good morning, James," his mother said and turned to him. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Hey, morning, mom. Yeah, I'm fine. I think I need to have a shower, though."

"You're probably right, baby." she said. "I'll prepare some breakfast."

"Ok. Thanks, mom."

"Oh, baby, I forgot. Come here." She pulled James towards her. Her cover fell down an inch, and he could see the top of her naked breasts.

She leaned in towards him, and he leaned forward to kiss his mother. But it was no normal mother-and-son kiss. It was more passionate, more deep than a peck on the lips. It was a long and full lip kiss, and in sync they parted their lips and let the tips of the tongues meet.

She separated her mouth from her son's lips and said: "You seem to enjoy mommy's kisses, James."

"Oh yes, mom. They're great."

"You know, I also like yours, James."

His mother smiled. She had a very nice smile, and it always made James feel happy whenever he was next to her. Her cover had fallen down below her chest, and James looked at her nipples.

"Mom..." he said with a shy voice, "I can see your..."

She looked down at her exposed tits and said: "Oh. I'm sorry, James. I did not think it bothered you," and held the cover up to hide her breast.

"No, it doesn't bother me, mom," James said. "I just didn't know if you wanted me to see them."

"James, what we did last night... You being inside me again. I think that is evidence that you are mature enough to see a naked woman," his mother explained. "Besides, we are family. I don't think family members should have to hide anything from each other."

"What you're saying, mom, is that you don't think it's a problem if I see your breasts?"

"Of course not, James. This is what a family is all about. Openness and unconditional love."

James smiled. "Ok mom, I understand. In that case, I will be happy to look at you every time you're naked."

"Sure baby, that's fine. And I hope you feel the same, because I also love your body. You have a beautiful body, baby. It was wonderful to feel your body so close to mine yesterday."

"Really?" James smiled. He felt relieved. His mother did not seem to make the situation weird. "I love your body, too, mom. You look so nice without clothes."

"I am happy that I look beautiful to you, James," his mother said. "Well, I'll go and make breakfast now."

James went to take his shower, and as he came out of the bathroom, he was surprised to see his mother in her underwear only.

"Oh, mom. Don't you need to be getting ready to go to work?"

"I do not have to go to work today, James. It's my day off."She had already prepared breakfast. Two bowls of cereal and two glasses of orange juice were sitting in front of her.

James was wearing only a towel, but his mother's words the same morning had convinced him it would not be a problem that he did not dress. She poured some milk in the cereal and held it out for James.

"You must be hungry, baby." she said.

"Oh, mom, I'm starving."

"No need to starve, baby." She said, then began eating her own breakfast.

"Mom..."

"Yes, baby."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course, James. I'm your mother, right?"

"I was thinking of... How was the lovemaking between you and dad?"

She laughed.

"Oh, James. Are you jealous of me and dad?"

He knew she was joking.

"No, it's just..." he started but was interrupted by his mother.

"Isn't amazing that two people in love would be so dedicated to each other. I know I love you very much. And I know I am lucky that I have you in my life, anything else would be very lonely. And your father loved you. But he is not with us anymore, so I find it hard to believe that you could be jealous of that."

"It's not that I'm jealous of my parents, mom. But how do you think he would have reacted if he knew what we did?"

"Well..." she said and thought for a second. "Your dad was a bit jealous at times. But always at men our age. I would think it is better that I have my own son inside my body than some stranger, and I am sure your dad would agree."

"Yeah, mom, I guess you're right."

"Anyway, he is not here to make love to me anymore. So I hope that you want to be his replacement."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Well, since he's been gone you have been the man of the house. And it suits you!" she said and looked at James. "I actually only think it's fair to both you and me that we enjoy the full privileges of being man and woman of the house."

James thought his mom's reasoning sounded logical.

"You are a man, James, and I am a woman," his mother explained. "Only because we enjoy each other's company does not mean I stop being your mother."

"Good, mom," James said and smiled, "because I don't want to lose you as my mother."

She smiled back at her son and said, "I hope that you will stay so devoted to me as you have always been."

"Of course, mom." James promised.

James got up from the table and hugged his mother, who to him seemed to enjoy the moment, as he felt her press her breasts against his chest.

James was so glad to see that his mom still enjoyed his company, even though he had had sex with her. They hugged and James kissed her cheek.

She turned her face towards her son, and their lips met once again in another passionate kiss.

James' mother moved her arm around and under the strap of her bra. He noticed how his mother pulled down one of her bra cups. James looked down and could see his mother's nipple exposed for him. It was pointing straight out, hard and erect.

James was wondering if he should kiss it. He had kissed his mother's nipples the night before in the heat of the moment, and he liked them. In fact, he liked them a lot.

But this was more romantic and different, so he waited until his mother said, "Come here my baby boy. Suck mommy's boobs."

James looked his mother in the eyes before fixating his sight at her tit, waiting to be sucked. He moved his head lower, and closed his lips around his mom's boob.

She held onto his head and said, "There you go, James. Suck the nipple, baby."

James closed his eyes and concentrated on sucking his mother's boob. He felt the nipple harden against his lips, and his mom's nipple became wet.

He then licked the nipple with his tongue, and as he did, he noticed his mother began making quiet moans.

His mother had never enjoyed the intimate touch of his mouth on her breast for a long time, and her pussy started to leak juices. It was the first time his mother had a feeling like this. James was enjoying how she felt.

He knew his mom reacted like this because she was a very open minded and caring woman, and the joy of breast feeding must be powerful for such a motherly person, he thought. His mother definitely seemed to enjoy the feeling of his tongue on her boob.

As he finished with one breast, he went to the other, and she made a small noise when he touched her right breast for the first time.

He licked her other boob and put his lips around it.

His mother moaned with pleasure.

"James, baby, I don't know if I can take much more." she said with a half-exhausted voice.

James was happy to hear his mother moan, as he began sucking harder. His mom was breathing very deeply.

After a few seconds of sucking and licking his mother's nipples, James stopped and took off her bra. She moaned loudly again.

He held up her breasts and took both of them between his hands. He rubbed the nipples and felt the breasts were very soft, but full.

James placed his hand around the left breast and moved his face closer.

He looked his mother in the eyes and moved his head lower to touch his mouth to her nipple. He ran his tongue over the nipple, and his mother let out another moan.

"Oh, James," she said.

Suddenly, she made a move to stand up. To James' delight, he noticed how his mother was removing her panties. She pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them.As she sat back down, and James saw his mother's hairy pussy in daylight for the first time. He was impressed. Her pussy hair was darker than the hair on her head, but not thick enough to be completely untrimmed, he thought. Under the hair he could make out the contours of his mom's pussy lips, and he felt a sting of urge to stick his penis back up into his mother's body.

She parted her legs slightly, allowing for her son to see her vagina. Her outer pussy lips were now exposed, and she knew her son could see that she was wet. She could not help but open her legs even wider, letting him see his mother's cunt.

James felt he was a man now, and with his mom's pussy open for his mouth, he couldn't think of any reason why he shouldn't take a bite out of her. He looked into her eyes, and her looking back at him was enough to make him feel permitted.

He took a hold of each of her legs, and began lifting them up, as he moved his head downwards. He could not believe that his mom was going to let him eat her juicy pussy.

He ran his tongue over the lips of his mom's vagina, and she moaned.

His mom spread her legs wider, and James knew he could have his mom's pussy if he wanted it.

James moved his lips and tongue all over her and started licking her clit. His mom moaned loudly.

James then took off his towel, releasing his now rock-hard penis. He was ready to take his mom.

He got up and let his mom see his erection. She looked at it, keeping her legs spread and her pussy wide open for her son.

He came closer to her, and his mother showed how ready she was to have her son come back into her.

He pushed forward, grabbing a hold of the chair his mother was sitting on, and pushed his penis up into her pussy. She was soaking wet, making the entrance into her very easy, but James felt how his mom's pussy was tight and he had to stretch it for a few seconds.

He was enjoying the feel of his mom's vagina. It was an amazing feeling, being inside of his mother. This is where he belonged, he thought.

After a couple of seconds, James started moving in and out of his mother. He couldn't believe it, he could now do it with his own mom.

"Oh James, please fuck me harder," his mother said.

James wanted to please his mother, but he had to be careful as he continued to move in and out of his mother.

"Oh James, fuck me, baby. You're so good to me, we deserve this. Fuck me. Suck my tits."

James began doing what he was told, and he felt his mom start thrusting her pelvis upwards, which made him thrust further in, and as he felt the head of his penis hitting the cervix inside his mom's body, his mom moaned loudly.

He looked at his mom, and felt the sensation of his dick going up and down.

"Oh, James, this is amazing," she said as he continued to please his mom with his hard dick.

He kept fucking his mom, and felt how she moaned loudly, and that was exciting to him.

While he love fucking his mommy's pussy, it was not only because of the fact that he was getting laid that he felt such an intense excitement.

James knew that for him, his mother wasn't just a simple fuck. He could never do anything but love his mother. He could not imagine a situation where he would do anything with his mom that was not because of how much he loved her. Even sticking his stiff penis into her cunt was a way to show his loyal love to his mother.

And she felt the same. Offering her juicy vagina for her son to fuck was her way of showing her unconditional love to him. Opening up her legs for him was the ultimate proof of motherly affection, she thought.

"Oh James," she said, hugging her son tight. "I love you, baby."

James felt the warmth of his mom's body and he hugged his mom back, while pressing his hardon deep up into her cunt. He could feel the true love in her arms, and he knew he was the real man of the house as he felt her wet pussy pulsating around his dick.

He loved her with all his heart, he thought. He felt amazed that his mother gave him an opportunity to love her like this.

He felt a familiar tingle in his body, and knew he wasn't far away from cumming.

"Mom..." James said, but did not get a chance to finish.

His mother kissed him on the lips, and he continued to fuck her pussy, as is body prepared for the explosion.

His mom made deep breathing sounds as he pumped into her. His body felt like it was on loaded infinite energy, and the feeling of orgasm started to build up.

With his mother holding him and kissing him, he neither could nor wanted to pull out.

He moved forth and back, in and out of the cunt he once came from. Each movement with more passion than the previous. Finally, with a forceful thrust, he pressed his pelvis as hard onto his mother as he could, forcing his swollen-up and rock hard penis all the way into her, and released himself.

His dick shot a powerful beam of sperm into his mom's body, filling her vagina up from the inside. She held firmly onto him as he continued to deliver loads into her accepting pussy, as if to make sure her son did not disappear from her in this moment of closeness.

With each shot of ejaculate into her, she felt how her son filled up her cunt, mixing his juices with hers. She felt how her cunt was so full of her son's cum that it started to leak out from the sides of his penis.

As James stopped ejaculating into his mother, he went soft and fell into his mothers arms. She held him closely, caressing his hair. They laid like that for a minute or two, without saying anything.

Eventually they parted, and he pulled his now relaxed dick out of her vagina, shortly followed by a small flood of his spunk. He saw how his cum poured out between his mother's wet and swollen pussy lips.

She looked at his dick, and her smile showed how she enjoyed his cum.

"Thank you James," she said.

He looked at his freshly fucked mother, feeling the warmth of her smile. She was so beautiful. She got up from the chair and started to clean the table. She was still naked, her underwear thrown onto the floor.

He felt his dad's face come into his mind. James did not know why he was having such thoughts at this moment. He didn't want to worry about his dad anymore.

But as he looked at his mother, and how natural she was, he knew she was right. Perhaps dad would be proud to see that James had grown up to be such a man. Proud that his son took responsibilities in the absence of a father in the house. Dad would not mind that James was fucking his own mother.

Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers