All Comments on 'A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 03'

by Madenude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
phobosukphobosukalmost 2 years ago

I've come late to this wonderful series. I cant think how Ive missed it. Five stars. I'd love to about him going down on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Men are jealous at that age? Any real husband is not going to like his wife fucking around, at any age. Of course, he's dead now, so it's pretty moot, regardless. Apart from that silly comment, the rest of this is going pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series... Can't wait to see (read) more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Try to make your dialog a bit more conversational.

One trick is to say the line, aloud, to yourself, and rework it to sound more natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A writer?

I really like reading the Bio. It let's me know something about the writer. Some are just starting out and need a little help. When there is no info, I can only guess the writer isn't any good and doesn't want anyone to know who he is.

This person needs to read his story aloud to someone else so they can help them with all the errors and maybe dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series. Another few chapter or two. Explore his growing confidence. More exploration. More oral, different positions, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it very much, but you need to write more of this!!!!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous