A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 05

Story Info
Son fulfill the duties as the man of the house.
3.4k words
4.56
40.4k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers

This is the fifth part of A Son's Curious Mind.

For context, please first read A Son's Curious Mind Pt. 01, 02, 03 and 04.

All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

-------------

The sun was already high up in the sky when James woke up. He'd been sleeping like a prince that night. He quickly jumped out of his bed, got dressed, and then went straight downstairs.

He hoped that his mother would be feeling horny again. James knew that if his mother was horny, that would mean he'd get another chance to make love with her again. He knew he had given her great pleasure the previous day. She had not been able to hide her excitement of having her son lick her cunt, her legs spread open for him, allowing him to taste her entrance. He wanted to see her again, to give her another 'greatest orgasm of her life'. James wanted to give his mother a wonderful present: to experience the lovemaking of a son, and hopefully make her to cum again.

He found his mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning, mom," he said, as he kissed his mother.

"Good morning, baby," his mother replied and kissed him back. What was initiated as a simple good morning kiss soon included both tongue and exchange of saliva between the mother and her son.

"Wow," James said as they parted, "what a welcome."

"That's quite a 'good morning', isn't it, James?"

James could only agree. "It sure is. Mom, waking up like this, it almost feels like I have a wife."

His mother chuckled, "Well, I guess you almost do." She looked James in the eyes. "And I kinda feel like I have a husband in the house again."

"Really?" James felt confirmed hearing his mother say that. "How so, mom?"

"James... I know that you are my son, you are your own person. You're not your father. But..." She was quiet for a second. "But I can't help but see how similar you are to him."

James did not mind this at all, rather the opposite. "Yeah, mom, I guess that is natural. I mean, I am half him and half you."

"Right," his mother said. "And I think that's why it feels so natural to be with you. You actually are part your father, and taking on the role as the man of the house, you bring him back, quite literally."

"That's kind of amazing to think of, mom," James said, still feeling uplifted by his mother's words. "Like I am keeping up my father's legacy."

"Yes, he will always be inside you, as will I. We are your parents, and no matter what happens, we are you and you are us," his mother concorded. "And as you and I are together, experiencing each other's company, he is also part of that experience."

His mother was right, James thought. Each thing he did to his mother was honoring his father, who had been his precursor. His precursor was the male of the house, the patriarch of the family. The man of his mother.

Now the role had been given to James, and he was determined to carry it with pride and responsibility, making sure his duties were fulfilled in the relationship with his mother.

He knew he had to bring an income to the household, do his chores, and that his mother cunt had to be fucked regularly. He was not going to disappoint her in any of the aspects, he promised himself.

"I am going to give you your favorite breakfast," his mother said. "Creamed rice. I just hope that you still like it as much as you did when you were little."

"Yeah, mom, I am sure I do!" James exclaimed. "When you cook rice for me, that was always a special treat."

His mother appeared happy to hear that, a little proud over the satisfaction she had been able to give her dear son.

"So please give me your cream, mom," James joked.

"I guess it's only fair, since you gave your cream to your mother," she said with a grin.

"Mom!" James said, shocked to hear his mom make such a joke back at him. Then he saw his chance to get more information about his dad. "How much cream did dad give you, mom?"

"Well..." she began. "If by 'cream' you mean 'cumming inside me', then unfortunately not so much. Sometimes he did, obviously, but he did not want more children."

"Did you want more children, mom?"

"I don't know... I would not have minded it. And I think he was too careful about not ejaculating inside me."

"Mom, that is so sad!" James said.

"I guess that it is, but I'm not sad about it, James. Just excited to have you here with me again, to do those things to me. Having you back in my body again, and creaming inside me. You're not so worried, and know how to enjoy what it is yours to enjoy."

"You are right, mom. Your body was my home," James said as he reached his arm around his mother and held his hand onto her stomach. "Mom, you feel just like my perfect mix of a loving mother and a loving wife."

His mother smiled, "Well, I am lucky that you still like to see me that way."

"As I said last night, mom, I am very lucky to be your son," James said as he looked into her eyes. He wanted her to know that he was pleased to be her son.

"I think you are right, James. Lucky us."

James could tell that his mother liked the erotic tension between them, that she enjoyed playing with the idea of a relationship, not just as mother and son, but between man and woman.

"Your father has fucked me quite a lot over the years, and I enjoyed every time I took him into me," his mother explained. "But between you and me, the connection is deeper."

"Mom, we are family, of course it's deeper. We are connected by blood, you and me."

"Exactly, James. Just as we are so closely related, we are now also closely connected by our bodies. We are literally one flesh now, James."

James was enjoying his mother's talk, the conversation between two grown-ups, sharing a secret, sharing their love for one another. Discussing how they felt about their family and how they were about their sex life.

"Mom, I hope I can satisfy you at least as much as dad did."

"I am convinced you can, honey," she told her son. "My vagina used to be fucked all the time by your father, and now it's your turn to fuck me. My vagina is yours to fuck whenever you wish."

"I hope I am as good at it as he was, mom," James said.

"I have a good feeling about that, James. You are quite close to the same size, did you know that?"

"Really, mom?"

"Yeah. Same size, same shape, and I think that makes a lot of sense. He's been giving you the best of his genetics, you now have the best of it coming to you. It's only fair that you give me my share. After all, you are now going to the 'father' of the house. And it was us always being available to pleasure each other that kept the house in such a good mood."

"Yeah, that seems very reasonable that love and sex is the base of a loving and harmonic family. You and dad were the best."

"So James, just let me know when you are ready. I have a feeling we both need a lot of it."

James had been ready all morning, if not all night, to do his mother. But he felt the least he could do was eat the breakfast his mother had begun to prepare. Although his penis seemed to disagree: He could feel the hardon twitch and press against his pants, not being able to hide how much it wanted to go inside the cunt it once came from.

"Mmmm, it is very good, mom," James told his mother, as he took the first spoon of the breakfast he was served.

His mother smiled, "Good, then I hope you will pay me back with your cream? It would be a shame for you to end the morning on a downer, don't you think?"

"Well, it would be sad to miss a second helping, but I have to confess that your rice made me really, really horny, mom. My dick has been hard all morning, and honestly, it just can't wait to get into you."

"Well, don't wait, James. If you are ready, I am ready for you," his mother said.

"I have a lot of cream inside me that I need to give you, mom," James said and got up from the table.

His mother sat still on her chair, waiting to see what her son would do. He walked towards her, took a firm hold of her waist to make her stand on her feet, and turned her around with her back towards his chest. He grabbed his mother's shoulders and bent her over the breakfast table.

"James, honey..." his mother said, with a surprise in her voice, but with no hint of a protest. He could not help but wonder if she really was as ready as she said, but that only made him more determined to try her.

Without saying anything, he pulled up his mom's dress, revealing her parted legs, and her round ass covered by her underwear. He took a hold of the panties, and pulled them downward. His mother did not move, but let her son expose her naked ass. He pulled the panties further down, until they fell onto the floor, and his mother stepped out of them. Mom's ass was now right in front of him, her ass cheeks still closed over her asshole and pussy.

He took a tight grip with each of his hands over each of the cheeks, each finger holding onto her ass like his life was depending on it.

Slowly and confidently, he spread the cheeks apart, until his mommy's ass was stretched wide open for him, and he was able to look straight at her asshole.

He also noticed that his mom had not been lying -- as he shifted his eyes from her asshole downwards, he saw mom's pussy. It was soaking wet, as if leaking, producing unbelievable quantities of fuckjuice to facilitate the entrance into her body.

Slowly, like a lion approaching its prey, James lowered himself to get a closer look, with his cock still in his pants, towards his mother. It was apparent his mom was eager to accommodate him.

He could see her anus clenching and unclenching as she awaited her son.

His cock was fully hard now, doing everything in its power to break free from its restraints.

James smiled and got closer to his mother's wet cunt. Only the sight of it was enough to keep him horny, but he knew that he had to make his mother happy and satisfy her needs. His face was so close to her now that his mother could feel his breath on her labia.

Slowly, James lowered himself further, and a second later he was in contact with her wet vagina. His mother could not help but let out a deep moan of relief as she felt her son's mouth on her vagina. His tongue was tasting her. Feeling the smell and shape of the gate to his mother's body. His tongue got wetter for every movement, being covered in mom juice.

He moved upwards, making circles with his tongue, and soon he had left the pussy, and was continuing upwards. His mother knew what was happening, and although she had all the chances to stop him, she did nothing. She was very prepared to let it happen. Her son was going to lick her horny asshole.

A short moment later, she felt her son's tongue lick her asshole, still with his hands spreading it apart. She was wide open for him, allowing him to explore every detail of her ass. She could feel how her asshole was getting wet from the mixture of her own cunt juice and her son's saliva. She'd never experienced a good old ass-licking before, and it was at least as exciting as she could have imagined. While she regretted she had not had her husband do this to her years ago, she was happy that their son was now doing it.

James kissed his mommy's asshole, with tongue and lips. His mother's hands were tightly gripping onto the table, as if to avoid falling. She was trying to hold on while she felt the pleasure coming from the stimulation of her asshole.

She was glad that James was being so kind to her, giving his mother this gratification. The feeling of his tongue was driving her crazy.

He heard his mother moaning, and knew that he was doing what he was supposed to. She did not have to ask him to lick her anal, since her son did it without her asking. He kept his hands on her cheeks and pulled her further open. Her asshole twitched and moved onto his mouth, and in an attempt to content it, he pressed his tongue onto it.

It was so easy for James to go in, and so hard for her to keep him out.

He began to move his tongue in and out, slowly and rhythmically, making her ass clench more and more, gripping onto his tongue with each entrance it made.

Mom's moans were very audible now, her body being so stimulated that she could not keep her mind from going into overdrive. Her cunt was still dripping fuckjuice, and her anal was soaking from saliva from the tongue-fucking her son was now making to it. She could feel her asshole getting ready to take on more.

After she had almost managed to focus on her own sensations and her son's actions on her ass, James stopped the make-out session to her asshole. He could sense the flow from her vagina, and would not miss a chance to taste his mother. He lowered his face and lips onto his mother's pussy. He kissed it, opened it by pressing his tongue inside, and allowed his tongue to taste and enjoy every drop of liquid his mother's cunt was producing. He ingested every drop of the juice, slurping up the creamy goo that came out of mommy's cunt.

His mother moaned, and he knew it was time to move back onto her asshole. He brought his mouth, completely soaked by the cunt, back up and continued the lubrification of her anal.

Soon, he felt the time had come to push his penis to where it belonged -- back into his mother's body. He began undoing his pants, all the while licking his mom's ass, and released his hard penis.

He parted his mouth with the asshole, stood up and pulled his mom's buttcheeks apart once again.

"Okay, mom," he said, "this is for daddy."

His mother felt the tip of her son's penis making contact with her asshole, and her son's strong hands pulling her ass towards himself. She could feel her son's hard penis opening up her asshole, forcing itself inside her.

After half an inch of pressing, his mother's ass was more than willing to accept his cock. The asshole that had appeared tightly shut a moment ago, now seemed to be relaxing and letting in the full length of her son. Because of the lubrification, his cock slid in nicely, and mom could tell James was ready for a good fuck, feeling his hardon pulsating in her insides. The friction between her asshole and her son's penis, and the wetness of her juices, was driving her wild.

Her son made a move forward, trying to press himself deeper inside her. Then he pulled back slightly, while still keeping himself deep inside mom's ass.

Slowly, her hips lifted up and her body started to go into motion, trying to match his body's rhythm. She was happy that he had finally come back to her.

Her ass, still wet, squeezed around James' prick, and soon her boy could feel her ass muscles clamping down on his cock. He held on and pushed deeper.

His mom moaned as he was deep inside her. She was enjoying the action of being ass-fucked by her son. Her asshole was squeezing her son's cock, making him get harder and harder. He shifted his grip to her waist, and pulled her onto his dick. He pushed her back slightly, and with a forceful thrust pushed himself deep inside again.

She could feel the ever harder penis of her son taking full advantage of her ass, fucking her hard and deep, and she enjoyed every sensation. He repeatedly pulled away and pushed in, and James was so hard that he could feel his dick begin to throb inside mommy's ass.

At that point, the moment of being filled by her son's cock took over her. The pleasure was so great that mom moaned loudly, and that it was her son's cock pumping deep inside her ass made her even crazier.

Mom moaned louder and louder. She was on her limit and couldn't contain her body any longer. Her moans became more primal and more loud, to the point where she could feel her cunt juice start to pour out of her cunt. Her ass muscles were milking her son's cock, and his cock felt like it was getting bigger and harder with each of mommy's moans.

Her body was getting more and more into the moment, and she was ready to cum. At that point she pulled her buttcheeks apart, giving James deeper access to his mother's ass than ever before. He could feel his prick being difficult to move inside her, as the asshole began to clamp down even more on it.

His mother could feel her ass, now completely filled with her son's cock, grabbing on to the dick that was throbbing with excitement inside her. Her orgasm was approaching, her anal holding her son's cock as hard as it could, refusing to let it go.

She felt that she was cumming, and that it was her ass muscles in this close contact with her son's cock were making her cum. Her orgasm was building up, and soon she was in heaven. Her pussy started to twitch and squirt, and the asshole was pulsating, massaging her son's dick, grabbing onto him, squeezing him tightly as if to milk his cream out of him.

With his mom's ass working his cock, James knew he was cumming as well. He looked down and saw his dick growing as if to prepare to explode into his mother.

He sure wanted to explode into her, but knew what his mother deserved.

As soon as his mother's asshole relaxed, and he was able to, he pulled his rock-hard penis out. Without waiting a second, he guided it to her dripping cunt, and pressed his dick up into his mother's vagina, not a second too late.

"This is for you, mom!" he said as he shot a load of sperm deep into his mother's cunt.

His mother spread her legs wider, moaning, showing how she accepted her son's cream into her body.

"And this one is from daddy!" James said as he unloaded a second time into mom's willing vagina.

Mom held her legs apart and pushed back, bringing her crotch closer to his as she let James' sperm go into her body.

James knew he was the only one that was able to cum into his mom, and the only one that knew the feeling of fucking his mother, since his dad.

She got up, with her ass rosy from the fuck, her pussy still dripping cum, and took James in her arms, and kissed him.

"I love you mommy," James said, in love.

"I love you too, baby. I love you more than anything," his mom answered.

James knew that he had fucked his mom, and that her pussy had taken his load. He knew that there was no turning back, knowing that he would do it again, and again. His mom looked like she was just realizing it, too. She was looking at his face, as he was looking at her, and she could feel her son was enjoying this moment of fucking his mother.

She also knew she enjoyed having her son fuck her.

Madenude
Madenude
267 Followers