Mom Does It All

Story Info
His mother makes all his sexual fantasies come true.
10.7k words
4.6
162.4k
229
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers

Jim got up from his desk and flopped noisily onto his back on his bed.

"Honey, is something wrong?"

He opened his eyes and saw his mother standing in the doorway of his room.

"It's nothing, Mom. I'm just tired of Calculus." Jim sat up and put his feet on the floor.

"That's a tough subject."

"Oh, I can handle it if I work at it. The problem is I just can't concentrate lately."

"Is it something I could help you with?"

Maybe if you would you suck my dick, Jim thought. "I don't think so," he said aloud. "I'm just... frustrated." He didn't really want to talk about this with his mother. But there she was. It was always just the two of them, ever since she and his father had gotten divorced when he was only a little kid.

"Frustrated how?" She sat down on the edge of bed next to him.

Jim sighed. "Well, you know..." Having gone this far, he had to blurt out something. "Here I am a freshman in college, 18 years old, and I'm still living with my mother, and I've never even been on a date!"

His mother gave him that sweet expression of concern that only a mother can do. "Maybe I could help," she said hopefully. "Do you want some advice on how to ask a girl out?"

He almost laughed. Dating tips from his mom? As far as he could tell, she hadn't even been on a date herself in years. Since the divorce, she seemed focused only on her son and her job.

"I don't know," he said. "To be honest, I don't really care about going on dates and all that stuff. The real problem is..." He looked at the floor. "I'm just so horny all the time. I can't stop thinking about sex."

"Oh. And that's why you can't concentrate on your school work?"

"Uh huh."

"Have you tried... you know? Taking care of it yourself?"

"Sure, I mean, of course." There was no backing out of this awkward conversation now. "But it's not enough. I can't stop thinking about real sex. With a real woman."

"Well..." She moved closer to him on the edge of the bed, her hip touching his. "Maybe I could help you with that."

Jim looked up. His mother had a kind of mischievous, but nervous, smile on her face. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Help how?"

She took a deep breath. "Would you like me to suck you off?"

She was still wearing that half-smile. Maybe so that if he reacted badly, she could pass it off as a joke. But her tone had been serious. Jim felt his dick beginning to swell.

"Just to relieve the frustration, honey," she said, almost apologetically. When he still didn't say anything, she went on, softly, "You could close your eyes and pretend I'm someone else. Someone closer to your own age."

"No, Mom, I... I wouldn't have to do that." Jim's mother was only in her early forties, after all. He'd jerked off to MILF porn of women at least that old. He'd even fantasized a little bit about his mother, a few times, but he'd always chickened out and switched to someone else before he got too far into it.

"I can see you're warming up to the idea," his mother said, eyeing the growing bulge in his shorts. "I think we'd better take care of that, it looks pretty uncomfortable."

Jim reached for his dick and repositioned it. "Thanks, Mom. I'd love for you to suck me."

"You would? Oh, good!" she exclaimed. She stood up, gently pulled the waistband of his shorts down, and lightly grasped his hard dick. "But we need to get undressed first. I never could stand to, um, have sex with clothes on."

Jim quickly stripped off all his clothes, while his mother got down to her bra and panties. He leaned back on the bed, his eyes locked on her full, curvaceous body as she stood in front of him, unhooking her bra. As she removed it, her heavy, round tits swung deliciously into view.

"Gosh, Mom, you look fantastic," Jim said, lightly stroking his erect cock. She looked down modestly and pulled off her panties. The soft hair on her pubic mound was light enough to give him a tantalizing glimpse of her pussy lips before she knelt in front of him at the end of the bed.

"Now, just relax and enjoy it," she said, taking the head of his dick into her warm mouth.

If he leaned forward, he could get a slight view of her tits. He wished he'd had more time to look at them, fondle them, suck on her erect nipples. But now that he and his mother had gotten past the difficult part and agreed to do this, they both felt they should get on with it quickly, before they had a chance for any second thoughts.

Jim closed his eyes and luxuriated in the sensation of his mother's soft lips stroking slowly up and down his dick. She stopped sucking to stick out her tongue and lick the head, and while he watched she glanced up shyly into his eyes. "Is that good, honey?" she asked.

"Oh, it's wonderful, Mom." She smiled and resumed sucking. Soon he could feel his orgasm building.

"I'm gonna come, Mom!" he gasped. She kept sucking. Jim felt a gusher of hot cum erupt through his dick and into his mother's mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking. When the flow subsided, she took his dick out of her mouth, squeezed one final drop from the tip, licked it off with her wet pink tongue, and smiled up at him. Jim sighed. "That was great, Mom. That was amazing."

"I'm so glad," she said, standing up. She seemed a bit flustered. "It was fun for me, too. Well, I'd better run along now and let you get cleaned up." She left the room, went into her bedroom, and closed the door.

Jim sat there in a daze for a few moments, feeling as if what had just happened might not be real. He got up slowly and went into the bathroom to clean himself off with a towel. Then he lay back down on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

This is not helping me concentrate on my studies, Jim thought. All he could think about was his mother's beautiful, naked body, and all the things he wanted to do with her.

Why had she left the room so abruptly? Was she regretting what they had done? I'd better go check on her, Jim thought.

Jim stood outside the closed door of his mother's bedroom and listened. He couldn't hear anything. Very slowly, he turned the doorknob and opened the door just a crack. Now he could hear her breathing heavily. Was she crying? Or masturbating? Jim heard a moan and a long sigh. Sounds more like masturbating. But what if she's crying? He stepped into the room.

His mother was naked on the bed, lying on her back, with the sheets just up to her knees. She pulled her hand away from her pussy when she saw him. "I'm sorry to barge in, Mom," said Jim, "but -- I just wanted to make sure you're all right."

"Oh! I'm fine, honey." He started to turn away. "Wait," she said. "Come and lie down beside me."

Jim lay down on his side on the bed, facing his mother, and tentatively put an arm around her waist. He watched her soft breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

"You're not sorry we did it, are you?" she asked.

"No, Mom! It was wonderful!"

"You don't think I'm just a perverted old lady?"

"Of course not! I love you, Mom." He put his head on her shoulder.

"I love you too."

They lay together in silence for a while.

"Mom?" said Jim. "Can I do anything for you? I mean... Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

She chuckled. "Not now, honey."

He thought that over. "Maybe next time?" Jim asked.

"Mmmm. Yes. Maybe next time."

***

"Jim, honey?"

Jim looked up from his desk, where he had been pretending to work on a paper for his English Lit course. Instead, he'd been doing what he had done all day in class: Think about his mother's gorgeous body. "Come on in, Mom," Jim said.

She came into his room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Do you still feel... all right about yesterday?" she asked a bit nervously.

"Of course, Mom. Do you?"

"Yes." She gave him a warm smile. "Do you still want to do more?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. There are just a couple things we should talk about first. Was yesterday really your first sexual experience? I mean, with another person?"

"It's true, Mom."

"And it's been years since I've had sex with anyone, um, whose sexual history I'm not sure about."

Jim was mystified by that. As far as he could tell, it had been years since she'd had sex with anyone at all. Except for yesterday.

"So I don't see any need for us to use condoms," his mother continued. "Now, even for a woman my age, there's a chance of becoming pregnant. But I'm on the pill, so we don't have to worry about that."

Wow, Jim thought. She's going to let me fuck her pussy! Or at least, she hasn't ruled it out.

"So..." his mother gave him a flirty look. "Do you want to have some fun right now?"

"Yes, please!"

"All right, give me a few minutes to get ready and then come to my room." She got up to leave. "Don't forget to undress first."

Jim took off his clothes and watched the clock for three minutes. He tried not to get too excited because he thought he would look silly walking into the room with a huge hard-on. When he entered his mother's bedroom, she was seated, naked, on the edge of the big double bed. His semihard dick immediately sprang to attention.

"Oh, Mom, you look so sexy. I didn't really get a chance to look at you yesterday." Jim couldn't stop staring at her full, round, heavy breasts. She lowered her gaze shyly. He came closer and knelt in front of her. "Can I feel your boobs, Mom? Please? They look so amazing."

Jim's mother smiled and patted the space on the bed next to her. "Sit here and give me a kiss first."

He sat down and kissed his mother awkwardly on the lips. She rested her hand on the back of his head and kissed him gently, guiding him by her example. Finally she leaned back and said, "We'll practice some more later. Now, lie down on your back."

He did as he was told and his mother straddled him, leaning over him and placing his hands on her swaying tits. "Oh, Mom. They're so soft," Jim sighed as he caressed and squeezed them.

"Suck my nipples," she whispered as she lowered her breasts to his mouth. Jim sucked one breast into his mouth and teased the firm nipple with his tongue. His mother began to sigh and moan. He ran his hand down his mother's back to grope her ass cheeks. "Oh honey, that feels so good," she cooed. "Suck your mommy's titties."

Jim was amazed at how turned on he was by hearing her say "mommy." That was the moment he realized that he truly had a mother fetish. This wasn't just a beautiful, sensuous woman who wanted to have sex with him, who happened to be his mother. This was the one woman in the world who most wanted to nurture him and give him pleasure. And he wanted to give her pleasure too.

She began rubbing her pussy mound against his hard dick. He could have shot his load right then, but he held back. Finally she pulled her breast from his mouth and kissed him hard.

"Do you want to lick my pussy?" she asked softly as she gazed down at his face. Jim nodded.

She got off him, flipped onto her back, and spread her legs wide. Jim lost no time lying down between her legs and lowering his head to her pussy. Of course he had seen plenty of close-ups in porn, but this was his first real look at those warm pink folds, his first experience of the intoxicating musky aroma.

"It's beautiful, Mom."

She reached down and spread her lips open for him. "You see my clit, honey?" she asked, pointing to the little pink nub.

"Yes, Mom."

"Okay. Now start licking, gently. Go up and down over it, and around and around it and back forth across it. Don't do any one thing for too long."

Jim began licking. The flavor of his mother's pussy was unlike anything he'd ever tasted before. He only knew he wanted more of it.

"A little slower, honey. Yes, that's it. Mmmm, right there."

Jim glanced up across his mother's stomach, to see her kneading her tits and squeezing and pulling at her stiff pink nipples.

"Keep licking me, baby. Lick my little clitty. Oh God, yes. I'm going to come, honey. I'm coming, I'm coming!" Her hips jerked under his tongue while she moaned. "Hold on, baby. Just hold your tongue still, right on my clit."

She rested a moment, then began slowly moving under his tongue. "Now start licking me again, honey. Long, slow strokes. Oh, yes. Lick my pussy. That's it. I'm going to come again! Oh, yes, yes, I'm coming!"

He held still again while she spasmed. Finally she sighed and smiled down at him. "Would you like to fuck me now, honey?"

"I want it more than anything, Mom!"

"Good. I'll guide you. Just go in slowly at first."

He sat up and pulled his hips up closer to hers. His dick seemed harder and longer than it had ever been before. His mother reached down and gently positioned his dick. Once the head was inside her, he leaned forward over her and very slowly pushed in the rest of the way. It was an incredibly warm, slippery feeling, like every sensitive nerve on the surface of his cock was being caressed from all sides at once. When he was in as far as he could go, he leaned back again to look. It was amazing to see his dick buried all the way out of sight, deep inside his mother's body. He could feel his dick throbbing and straining, as if trying to reach even deeper inside her.

"Oh God, honey, you feel so big in there," his mother moaned. "Start stroking. In and out, slow at first, but then you can go faster."

Jim knew he wouldn't last long. He leaned on his arms over his mother again and started stroking, as slowly as he could, savoring the sensations of her warm, wet pussy gripping his dick as it slid in and out of her.

"That's good, honey. Fuck me. Fuck me with your hard dick. Oh, yes, it feels so good!" He went faster. "Yes, baby! Fuck your mommy's pussy! Fill me with your cum!" That started the flood. His cum seemed to flow in almost a continuous stream into her hot pussy, in wave after wave of ecstasy.

He collapsed on top of her. Their mouths sought each other out for a long, deep kiss.

A few drops of cum were still oozing from his dick and her pussy as they lay together, his head on her shoulder.

"Did you come again while we were fucking, Mom?"

"Not exactly. But it still felt great. Kind of like a long, slow, mild orgasm that just keeps going."

"Wow." He nuzzled her neck. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

They pulled up the covers and lay in silence for a while.

"Honey?" she said. "Will you sleep in here with me tonight?"

"Sure, Mom."

Another satisfied silence.

"Honey? Will you sleep in here with me every night from now on?"

He kissed her neck. "Sure, Mom. I'd love that."

***

It was Sunday morning, which Jim and his mother had agreed to set aside for uninterrupted mother-and-son time. They could spend the whole morning in bed, cuddling and having sex.

"Do you want to try it with me on top?" his mother asked.

"That'd be great. That way I can suck on your nipples while you ride me."

"You read my mind," she said happily, and rolled to one side to take something from the drawer of her nightstand. "I won't always be as wet as I was last time, after you were licking my pussy. We'll need to use some lube. Okay?" She held up the bottle for him to see.

"Sure, Mom." It was the same kind of lube he used for jerking off. He'd starting buying that brand because he'd once snooped in her drawer and found it there, along with a dildo tucked discreetly away at the back, under a towel.

"Let's try it out." She propped herself up on one elbow, giving him a great view of her jiggling tits, drizzled some lube on his dick, and began gently stroking it. He was hard in seconds. "Mmmm, you're rarin' to go, aren't you?" She moved one lubed hand to her pussy and began rubbing in circles, dipping a finger in and out of her opening.

"Please, Mom. Don't make me wait."

"Okay." She got up and straddled him, holding his erect cock straight up with one hand, positioning her pussy over it, and spreading her swollen pussy lips with her other hand. She looked into his eyes. "Here we go." She looked down again to watch as she slowly lowered her hips, impaling herself on his hard dick, sliding down gradually until she rested on him, his dick buried inside her.

"Oh, Mom. That feels so good." He reached up for her tits as they swayed above his face. She leaned down on her arms so he could squeeze her tits and suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Yes, baby, suck my titties." She began moving her pussy up and down on his cock. "Honey, can you reach my clit? Can you rub my clit for me?" He worked one hand in between them, got some lube on his finger, found the little bulge of her clit, and began gently stroking it.

"Oooh, yes. Just like that. Keep going, honey." Her pussy gripped his cock tighter as she continued fucking him with slow strokes. He kept licking and sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit. "Oh honey, I'm going to come," she moaned. "Make your mommy come, baby. I'm coming, I'm coming..." She fucked him slowly as she savored her orgasm. "That's good, baby. Take your hand away from my clit now." She began to bounce up and down on his shaft, sitting up a little so he could watch her heavy tits slapping rhythmically against her chest.

"I'm coming!" Jim panted, and pumped his cum into her gripping pussy. She leaned down and covered his mouth with hers, tongue-kissing him as the last of his cum flowed into her.

"Mmmm, that was great," his mother said, climbing off of him and scooting down to take his dick in her mouth. She licked him clean while he groaned with pleasure.

Then they snuggled together, resting and enjoying the warm softness of each other's naked bodies.

"Honey?" said Jim's mother. "Before that first time, when we did it in your room... Did you ever fantasize about having sex with me?"

"Well, just a little bit, Mom," he admitted. "A few times."

"Really?" She leaned back on her pillow. "I fantasized about you, too."

"You did? When?"

"About a week before we did it." She turned towards him with a smile. "I kept thinking you were grown up now, and wondering what it would be like to make love with you. But I decided I should put that out of my mind."

"I'm glad it didn't stay out."

"Me too," she grinned.

"Hey Mom, since we've got lots of time..."

"You're horny again, huh? Did you have something particular in mind?"

"Can we do it with you on top again, only with you facing the other way? Just because... well, I really haven't had a chance to get a good look at your ass yet."

She laughed a little, but said, "Sure, honey. Sounds like fun." She took his dick into her mouth and sucked him slowly until he was fully hard again. Then she got up on the bed, facing away from him, and squatted over his dick. "Like this?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"That's great, Mom." He admired the wide curve of her hips. She slipped his dick into her. Her pussy was still slippery and wet with a warm mixture of lube and cum from their previous fuck.

She leaned down until she was doubled over, and began fucking him. Now all he could see of her was her beautiful round ass cheeks bouncing up and down on his dick, her pussy lips stretched around it on the upstroke, and her adorable little butthole.

"Oh Mom, that's so fantastic. Don't stop." He started humping his hips up from the mattress, matching her strokes and driving his dick deeper into her.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Come for me, baby," his mother panted. "Come inside your mommy!"

"I'm coming, Mom, I'm coming!" His second orgasm of the morning was shorter but more intense, shooting yet more cum into his mother's already sopping wet pussy. She kept bobbing until he was spent, then lifted her ass slowly off him as cum and lube leaked out all around his dick. Finally she got up and turned back around to kiss and cuddle with him.

"Well? Did you enjoy the view?"

"It was amazing, Mom. You're so gorgeous."

"Thanks, honey."

Even in his satisfied state, Jim couldn't stop thinking about his mother's ass. It was definitely something he wanted to see more of.

Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers