A Son's Gift

Story Info
A son has an interesting idea for a present for his mom.
10.3k words
4.36
63.2k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, man. You want me to do what?" a perplexed Isaac asked his friend as they sat in a park that was in their neighborhood.

"I want you to fuck my mom," Gabriel repeated, a little quietly because truth be told, he was embarrassed.

"Nah, I know I didn't hear that right," Isaac nearly laughed in disbelief.

"You heard me right. I want you to fuck my mom," Gabriel said again. His head fell a bit because even though it was by his own request, he couldn't wrap his head around.

"Bro, do you know that isn't something normal to just say to someone, right?" Isaac told him. "What the fuck even possessed you to come up with something like that?"

Gabriel was fully aware of what he was saying and who he was saying it to. That's when he explained, "Because my mom's birthday is coming up and she's been very down on her luck recently when it comes to men. Every man she does end up getting is just a weirdo and I know you're not like that."

Isaac stared at his friend Gabriel with confusion. He then queried, "So, your mom's birthday is coming up and she can't find a man, and you want her to get fucked? I'm still not seeing how this involves me though. Why me and not another one of your friends?"

Gabriel exhaled as he tried to think of a way to answer that wouldn't get his ass kicked for possibly saying the wrong thing and crossing a line. "Well, my mom likes... certain types of guys more than others."

"What do you mean?" Isaac questioned.

"You know," Gabriel began his uncomfortable explanation. "You're on the football team, you're tall and athletic, you're one of the studs in our college and you would easily make for a fun night with her."

Just as Isaac was about to respond, he was interrupted by Gabriel's final remark.

"And you're black," the pale boy trailed off.

Isaac leaned in a little closer, sending a bit of a chill down Gabriel's spine. He then coldly questioned, "What did you just say?"

"Don't take it the wrong way," Gabriel defended himself as he raised his hands. "My mom just has a fantasy of a young black man fucking her. She is a sucker, both metaphorically and hopefully literally, for black men. You would be perfect."

Isaac backed away because he wasn't really upset by it. He was just stunned to hear it, and a little creeped by it. "Why do you know your mom's sex fantasies?"

"She's never outright told me, but it's an assumption I'd bet my life on. Whenever we watch games together, she always swoons over the black men and everytime she sees a young black actor on a show or movie, she always tends to immediately look them up. I've never done this, but I'm sure one quick look on her search history will reveal a specific category of porn."

This was just weird. It can't be real. This couldn't be a real conversation that Isaac was having. When he woke up this morning, he never would've thought he'd be chatting with one of his friend's about fucking their mom. Yet, here he was and it was now decision time.

"So, what do you say? Will you fuck my mom?" Gabriel asked as he got red in the face.

Now, as insane as it sounded to him, the football player was actually a little interested in it. No, not because he wanted to help a friend out with some weird fantasy. It also wasn't because he was interested in trying to help out some woman he'd never even met.

Isaac only thought about doing it for one reason and that one reason was to get some MILF pussy. Yes, he could get just about every girl on their college campus if he wanted to, but sometimes, he needed to step outside of the norm. Instead of going to try and find a way to get one, he was being given an older woman to fuck right now. While that pro was slightly being weighed down by the cons of the deal, he wasn't so sure if he could pass it up.

However, before he could even give his answer, Gabriel jumped in with a wild proposal. "I'll pay you."

Isaac's eyes were wide with shock. "What!?"

"I'll pay you," the caucasion, brown haired boy repeated. He then pulled his wallet out of his pocket and opened. As if it was just chump change to him, he pulled out a few hundred dollar bills. "How about eight hundred dollars?"

Well, one day, Isaac was going to have to practice his negotiating skills in hopes of getting that big pro football contract. He was about to start practicing them right now. Folding his arms, Isaac stated, "Two thousand."

"Two thousand?" Gabriel shot back like he was amazed.

"Two thousand dollars," the smirking young stud reiterated. That was his price and he planned on holding out until he got it.

To his surprise, Gabriel went back into his wallet, pulling out a few more hundred dollar bills and added them along to the eight he already had out. Looks like Isaac's holdout was not about to last very long.

Gabriel counted the bills and stuck his hand out to Isaac. "Twenty one hundred dollar bills. Two thousand dollars in cash for you. So, do we have a deal?"

In all honesty, Isaac wanted to beat up Gabriel and see just how much money he was holding in his wallet. However, the problems that would cause wouldn't be worth it, plus he'd be out of taking this sweet offer.

Not only was he being given an older woman to fuck, he was getting paid thousands to do it. No way he was about to turn that down.

Reaching and taking the money in his hand, Isaac agreed, "Yeah, we have a deal. I'll fuck your mom."

~~~~~~ One Week Later ~~~~~~

A big two story house in the suburbs with a red sports car in the driveway. Isaac knew Gabriel had money, but he wasn't aware that his friend had money like that. It certainly explains how he easily pulled out two thousand dollars like it was nothing.

As Isaac stood on the front steps of the nice home as the sun was near its full setting for the day, he was wondering how all of this happened. A week ago, his friend came to him with a weird proposition and he accepted it for a few thousand dollars. Now that he put his finger on the doorbell and pressed it, he couldn't help but think he had failed in his first test of negotiating. He shook his head as he thought about how he never should've set a price and tried to see how high the market could go. Based on how desperate his rich friend seemed, he got a little sick thinking about how much he really could've gotten. He found a positive in thinking that at one point, he was going to do it for free so some profit is better than none at all.

After a few moments, Isaac saw a figure coming to the door, a blue blur that he couldn't make out through the glass on the front door. He heard the door unlock, but instead of fully opening, it cracked a bit.

Out from it was the head of a fair skin woman, who looked a little older, but considering it was her fifty-third birthday, looked great for her age as she could easily pass for her mid-thirties. Her hair was a dark blonde that went to her shoulders and her lips were thin and a natural pink color. Isaac found her to be really pretty as he saw the woman for the first time. Her eyes were green and filled with confusion.

From her perspective, as she stared up from her 5'7 height, there was a big, caramel colored boy, maybe about 6'2 or 6'3 standing in front of her door. He wore a black leather jacket that his hands were tucked in the pockets of, a maroon colored shirt underneath, a pair of black jeans and shoes that matched his shirt. It was obvious that under the clothes, he was hiding an athletic body as she stared him up and down. His arms were a little bigger than average and his legs looked strong. She observed his face, seeing a full, neat and lined up black beard. His dark black hair was a little high and curly, the sides shaved off a little. She stared into his dark brown, very charming eyes and the first thing she pointed out amidst her puzzlement was, "I've never seen you in this neighborhood before."

Wow, not the best way to start that off is what Isaac thought to himself as he gave a questionable expression to the white woman poking her head out from her front door. But, deciding to not take it too personally, he mentioned, "Yeah, I'm not from around here. I'm a friend of Gabriel's from college."

The woman sized him up again. She then commented, "I wasn't aware he had a friend like...you."

Well, that's definitely something he took the wrong way, but he wasn't about to challenge it. He didn't think it was worth the trouble of making a scene. Besides, he could use these comments as a way to force more money out of Gabriel. Shaking his head of the thoughts, Isaac smiled and thought back to what his friend instructed him to say to get in. "I was wondering if Gabriel was here. He asked me to come by."

The blonde stuck her head back in and called upstairs, "Gabe! One of your...friends is here to see you."

Yes, Isaac heard her and yes, he noticed that pause before friend...again. He rolled his eyes and wished he would've known the kind of woman Gabriel's mother was before he agreed to this. He hadn't known her name, her features or her personality, as he blindly agreed to do this. He wishes he'd asked for some intel because he never would have done this with someone like this. Not a minute in and this was already shaping up to be one of the worst experiences of his young, nineteen year life.

The older woman peeked her head out through the door again, oblivious to Isaac's annoyed face as he erased it and replaced it with a smile. She then invited him to come in her home. "Why don't you come in?"

The door swung open as Gabriel's mother pushed it open, revealing to Isaac that she was wearing a blue silk pajama suit. The pants and shirt were a little tight fitting, so he was able to make out her slim and partially toned body. Her waist was small, her thighs slightly thick and her chest not protruding out too much. She was a fit woman and the boy in front of her definitely found her 'mom bod' to be physically attractive. Unfortunately, believing to have gotten off on the wrong foot, he was turned off by her seemingly bigoted remarks.

Nodding at her, Isaac towered over her as he stepped inside and walked past her as she stood at the door. He got a hit in his nose of her sweet scent and hated the fact she smelled so good. As he entered into the nice home, looking around at the white walls, he was thrown off by the hostile energy he believed was between them. Unbeknownst to Isaac, the hostility was only one-sided.

As his back was turned to the woman, her green eyes followed him as he walked past, checking him out and biting her bottom lip. As she turned to push her front door close, her eyes doubled over and she mouthed to herself "OH MY GOD!"

Isaac was unaware of it, so his negative vibe was there, but Gabriel's mom was filled with nothing but warm feelings and between her legs was getting filled with wetness. She was oblivious to how her comments were taken, but they were misunderstood by Isaac because she was already running scenarios in her mind. She told Isaac she'd never seen him in the neighborhood before, but it was because had she, she'd have been found a way to jump on his cock. When she told him she didn't know her son had a friend like him, that pause in front of 'friend' was her mind wondering why this friend wasn't a regular guest in her home. So, while Isaac had the mindset that this woman was looking down on him, little did he know that this woman was actually ready to worship the ground he walked on.

She quickly hurried to the direction the boy was walking towards, which had been the living room. Once she reached him, a huge smile appeared on her face as she stood in front him. The woman introduced herself, almost like she was one of the college girls about to throw herself at the athlete. She held out her hand, saying, "I'm Kristyn Weissman, Gabriel's mom."

Isaac was perplexed by this big grin from a woman who seemed to be questioning his intentions just a few short moments ago. Nonetheless, he took a hand out of his pocket, taking hers in his and returned, "I'm Isaac Parker. One of Gabriel's...friends."

No, Isaac didn't do that to mock or call out Kristen's earlier statement. He paused in front of the word friend because he didn't know what kind of friend would set him up for something like this.

As Isaac held her soft, delicate hand in his big and strong one, Kristyn's body almost twitched from pleasure at the thought of those hands rubbing on her body. Truth be told, it was taking a lot in her to prevent herself from directing his hand in between her legs. She came close to raising it to her mouth and letting a finger or two of his roam around in it. Fortunately, she fought both of the two fantasies off for the time being.

Isaac stared at her kind of awkwardly because of the long time she held his hand. Kristyn came to it and realized it, letting go and got red in the face a little. She apologized, "Sorry, I just zoned out."

"It's fine," Isaac replied.

After a moment of weird silence, Kristyn yelled upstairs again, "Gabriel! Hurry up!"

Why was she yelling and rushing her son? Because Isaac was waiting for him and someone like Isaac shouldn't have to wait for anything. That's what Kristyn believed.

Looking back at Isaac, the older woman ran her fingers through her hair like a nervous, shy girl and gave him a small smile. Here she was, a newly turned fifty-three year old woman, trying to keep her cool in front of a college boy. She then asked, "Do you want anything?"

"No, I'm fine," Isaac answered.

"You sure?" the woman asked for assurance, her breath a little shaky as she did. She then listed off in a ramble, "Water? Juice? Soda? Milk? Anything? Anything at all?"

He didn't, but if saying yes meant her going to the kitchen and getting away for even just a few seconds, then he wasn't about to turn it down. "Water would be fine."

"Any kind specifically? Vitamin? Flavored? Sparkling?" Kristyn again anxiously asked.

"Just regular is good," he weirdly smiled at her bizarre behavior.

"Alright, regular it is," she chuckled. "I'll be right back."

As she turned to leave and head to the kitchen, Isaac finally got a look at her backside. Her butt was a bit of a bubble, but looked tight and firm. There was a little jiggle as she stepped away in her pajama bottoms. It was evident she worked on her glutes in the gym and if he were to ever see it in a workout facility, he'd get an erection watching her work it out in a pair of leggings. It was a very nice butt and Isaac loved watching her walk away.

Once he was out of the gaze of watching her cute ass sway away, Isaac immediately let out a sigh of relief of momentarily being able to get away from Gabriel's mother. From the racist vibes she initially gave off to the now almost obsessive, crazed personality she showed now, Isaac didn't know what to make of Kristyn. Yeah, she was in all honesty very sexy, but everything else about seemed very off-putting to the boy. Now, that sickness of not getting more money out of Gabriel was really beginning to come back.

Meanwhile, as soon as Kristyn made it to her kitchen, she over the counter in the center of it and let out a very long exhale. She stood up straight, raising her head and stared at the ceiling and heavily exhaled again. The woman too was eased by being able to get away from the person in her living room because one more second around him and she would have preyed on him like the cougar she really was. She wanted him. No, she needed him. Kristyn hadn't been touched in months, let alone by someone like the dream boy in her living room. Ever since her divorce a little over two years ago, she had been on blind date after blind date, setup by friends who were intent on getting her remarried. All of the guys ended up being old and white, none of whom could really satisfy her sexual needs. The most action she's gotten has been from her own hands and her toys. Yes, she very much intended on getting married again one day, but that day wasn't today. For at least a few years, she wanted to have fun. Isaac was the ideal candidate for it. Hell, Isaac was her literal fantasy.

Young, buff, cute, tall, a nice smile, and strong hands. Not to mention, his brown skin sent tingly feelings through her body. She couldn't help it, it's just how it was. Kristyn didn't prefer black men, she loved them and as a young one stood in her home, she felt the sweat building on her forehead. She didn't want to be the mom who crushed on one of her son's friends, but Isaac immediately challenged that. She knew exactly whose name she was going to be moaning tonight as she rubbed herself in bed.

Little did she know that she wasn't going to have to do that tonight.

Remembering that the real reason she came into the kitchen was to get Isaac some water, she fanned herself off with her hand and turned to the refrigerator. She pulled the door open, grabbed a bottle and just continued thinking about the boy. The blonde came very close to grinding herself on the door, imagining it was his face. The only thing that stopped her was making Isaac wait on his water. Collecting herself, Kristyn calmly walked back to the living room.

Back in the living room, Isaac had wandered a little around and found himself in front of a table with seven frames on it. He was bent down a bit, staring at the pictures in the frames, but one stood out in particular. It was a picture of the woman who lived here, and based on the quality, it had to have been taken many years ago. She was on the beach, at least that's what he assumed considering it was in front of a body of water and she was standing on sand. Her face looked younger, her body a little thinner and tighter, her hair a little curlier. She was wearing a two piece, red and white bikini. It might not have been the kind of picture that should have found itself on a table with a few other family portraits and pictures, but that's the one that instantly stood out to Isaac. He was glad he saw it, because he found her to be very sexy in it.

Kristyn smirked as she snuck up behind him quietly, watching as he seemed to be very entranced in her photo of her at the beach about 22 years ago. It was three weeks after that picture was taken when Kristyn found out she was pregnant and nine months before Gabriel would be born. Her face had a few wrinkles on it and her body slightly thicker, but she was pretty much identical now to when that picture was taken. The fact he seemed to be focused on that picture was confirmation to the woman he didn't know was behind him that the feeling of attraction was mutual. Well, now the urges of misbehaving were about to run wild.

As Isaac gazed at her old photo, Kristyn spoke up, "I could send you one if you like."

Isaac jumped from being startled, and being caught in the act of staring. He nervously smiled, apologizing and trying to play it off, "Sorry. Was just looking at the pictures you had up."

Teasing him, she assured, "Oh, don't feel bad. That's why I put those pictures there. To be looked at."

Isaac caught the implication of what she was saying, but didn't want to fall for it. But he did ask, "When was that beach photo taken?"

"Gosh, Gabriel wasn't even born yet," she chuckled. "Maybe about twenty-three, twenty-two years ago. Back in my young, thinner, wild child days."

That was nothing more than a test and trap question. And Isaac got it right and got his hand stuck in the trap, at least she thought. Isaac replied, "You don't look that much different. Between you and me, I kinda think you look prettier now."

A charming personality to go along with his charming smile. Oh, how badly Kristyn wanted to be this black man's whore.

Finally realizing why her hand had a bit of a chill, Kristyn stuck her hand out and said, "Oh, here's your water."

Isaac took it from her, his hand brushing against hers and grinned, "Thank you."