A Son's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand again and she almost purred like a kitten. The effect little things like that had on her; she was in for the shock of her life.

Again, testing him, the woman questioned, "So, between you and me, are you a wild child?"

Under most circumstances, Isaac would've found the question weird. However, here he was, moments away from doing something he never imagined, warming up to a woman he initially thought to be prejudiced. This is everything but most circumstances. He took a sip of his water and truthfully answered, "I mean, I go to the occasional party every now and then and I'm most certainly not a virgin. But, I wouldn't say anything too wild. I spend most of the time practicing."

"Practicing?" Kristyn repeated getting a little too excited. "You're an athlete?"

"Yeah, football. I play wide receiver," Isaac revealed to her.

The mind of Kristyn again went into a sexual place. On the field, his goal was to catch balls. Now, Kristyn could only think about catching his. She wouldn't mind being a tight end on his team.

She asked, "Are you good?"

"Well," Isaac began, "I'm a freshman and didn't redshirt. Got plenty of playing time. Guess that counts for something."

Kristyn did not really know what any of that meant, but something did catch her attention. "Freshman? So, you're...eighteen?"

"Nineteen," Isaac corrected.

Legal and still under twenty? Yep, the cougar was about to roar tonight.

"Speaking of age," Isaac changed the subject, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you," Kristyn cheekily grinned hearing the words from him. "Fifty-three years of life and hopefully many more."

The revelation of her age actually did get Isaac a little hot. He was always a lover of older women, just something about the experience. Learning that was fifty-plus did get him thrilled to get in her.

"But," the emerald eyed woman interrupted his thoughts, "How did you know it was my birthday?"

"Gabriel told me," he simply said.

Kristen grew outraged hearing his name, as she had become so distracted that she forgot the reason the boy was even in her house. Lifting her head to look upstairs, she screamed to her son, "Gabriel! Hurry the fuck up and get downstairs! Stop making your friend wait!"

She did want him to take longer because she wanted to spend more time with the athlete. But, she was not about to let him wait for what he wanted. He should get what he wants, when he wants it.

In reality, Gabriel wasn't doing anything. Yes, he was wondering just how to tell his mom what was happening and why his friend was really over, but there wasn't anything preventing him from going downstairs. He was just relaxing, letting his mom grow more horny and more desperate towards Isaac. He didn't want her to just have a little fun for the night. He wanted the black cock slut he knew was in her to come alive and be tamed. After hearing that final yell, he figured that enough time had passed and she was ready.

Finally making his way down, his mother walked over to the bottom of the stairs and met him. She instantly began scolding him. "Did you get lost on your way down? Was your room door stuck and you couldn't get out? Do you have any idea how long Isaac has been waiting on you?"

"Mom, relax," Gabriel tried to calm her.

It seemed to only agitate her more. She continued with her rant, "You don't tell me to relax! I think I have the right to not relax when even your friend can wish me a happy birthday and you can't even do that. I guess not giving me a gift wasn't enough, but just telling my two little words was something you couldn't even do."

"Mom, list-"

Before Gabriel could even get it fully out, Kristyn finished, "I know you look a lot like your father, but please, for the love of god, don't be a disappointment like him too."

What weird thing to watch from Isaac's perspective. But, he wasn't really all that phased anymore. It was just strange to watch the flirty woman go from sweet with him to just berate her own son like that. Though, Isaac had a feeling her tune was about to change.

"Okay, now that you got that out of your system," Gabriel began, "Let me explain."

"I'm listening," Kristyn folded her arms and prepared to hear what her son had to say.

The pale boy explained as he stared his mom in the eyes, "Now, I know ever since dad left, you have had relationships, but they have ended quickly because of one reason or another. I also know that, well to be frank, you haven't been satisfied in a sexual way for longer than that, based on what I can hear from my bedroom."

Isaac only stood there in awkwardness. The two thousand dollars definitely didn't pay for this. He surely hopes Ms. Weissman's pussy can make up for having to endure this strange conversation between mother and son.

Gabriel went on, "Now, I was struggling to get you the perfect gift for your birthday, and I just couldn't think of anything. A nice necklace? A fancy dinner? Maybe a new car? No, none of that seemed good enough. But, one day, it suddenly hit me. You don't need something materialistic, you need something real. Something you've always wanted. Something you never told me you wanted, but something I gathered clues from and know you need. Here's your gift, mother"

With a motion of his hand towards the boy in the middle of their living room, almost as if he was presenting him, Gabriel proudly told his mom, "Happy birthday."

Kristyn scanned over with her eyes to where her son's hand directed it, and she got confused when her eyes were set on Isaac. Her arms still folded, she shrugged and admitted, "I don't get it. What did you get me?"

The big confession was finally revealed. "I got you my friend, Isaac."

Her eyebrows furrowed a little, but the expression on her face was the equivalence of a light bulb being turned on. Then, her face became a mixture of emotions, and it was hard to tell just what was going through her mind.

Isaac was fully expecting to hear some strange tirade, and one glimpse he caught was that the earlier racism she hinted at was about to be fully exposed. What happened next was something he did not see coming and further shed a light on just how weird not just Gabriel, but his mom as well, were.

Her mouth hung open, a few of her fingers setting themselves on her temples, she then marvelled, "You mean to tell me...this sweet, big caramel god is for me?"

Not what he expected.

"Yes," Gabriel smiled as his mother slowly walked towards Isaac. "He kindly agreed to give you a very fun night."

Kristyn walked to Isaac, who stood with his hands folded in front of him, and stared him up and down. She was just a few feet in front of him, and gazed up at him with her green eyes that were now filled with both neediness and hunger. Almost in a whisper, she asked, "Isaac, is he being honest or is he fucking with me?"

He was under the impression he wouldn't have to answer any questions about this experience. But, he nodded and said, "He's being honest. I'm not actually here to see Gabriel. I'm here to see you. Actually, I'm here to see you on your back."

She stepped even closer, raising her head higher as she was only inches away now. Kristyn then asked, "And, everything you told me about yourself, is it true? Are you really his friend?"

"Everything is true," Isaac answered. Then, unintentionally putting down Gabriel, he responded to her second question, "And as unrealistic as it may sound, yes, I really am his friend."

She was Gabriel's mother, his protector, his comforter, the one who is supposed to be there for him when no one else will be. Kristyn was supposed to get outraged when someone put her son down. Yet, as she heard his friend, his beautiful friend, do it, a feeling came over her that she couldn't fight off. It was the last straw and she was done fighting it. Now, she was about to act.

Almost throwing herself into him, Kristyn buried herself into the chest of Isaac, wrapping her arms around him tightly and letting out that pur she desperately kept in earlier. He was caught a little off guard by it, but he put a hand under her chin and forced her to look up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips on hers. To his surprise, the kiss quickly turned into a hard one, her pressing her lips forcefully on his and even sliding her tongue in. Not wanting to disappoint, he matched it and let her tongue enter into his mouth. The saliva from their mouths began to mix with each other.

From the stairs, Gabriel watched his mom and friend tongue each other down. It sent a little sensation through him as he leaned on the wooden handrail. A little smirk appeared on his face.

Back in the center, Kristyn became so turned on by the kissing and feeling of his tongue on hers that without thinking, she started to hump and grind against him. Her silk top raised a little with every grind against his waist. She could feel his member in his pants, and the most amazing thing to her was as she did it, she could feel it beginning to grow.

Isaac was getting turned on by the woman rubbing her body against him, his arms feeling on her waist and back. The waist of his pants got tighter as she did it, still not letting up on the action between their mouths. His hands reached lower to the small of her back and then lower and he grabbed two handfuls of her butt. It felt just as good in his hands as it looked. Firm with a little bit of softness. The perfect bubble.

When he grabbed onto her ass cheeks, Kristyn broke out of the kiss and let out a moan. His strong hands felt and groped her bottom and she pushed her face on his shoulder as he leaned down to her. Lifting one of his hands, he swiftly brought it back down and sent an echo through the room from the impact it made with the MILF's ass.

She bit the shoulder of his leather jacket when he did it. When she felt him do it again with his other hand, Kristyn groaned, "Yeah spank me, daddy."

The thought of a woman almost three times his age calling him daddy was something that got an even bigger reaction in his pants. It also fueled him, so he repeatedly began slapping on her ass as she held onto him, alternating sides and making sure ever proceeding smack was harder.

After a few more smacks, Kristyn unwrapped her arms from around her boy toy and put her hands on the belt buckle of his pants. Like a pro, she began unbuckling it and made a go at the button of his pants. Hungrily gazing at Isaac, she spoke in a hushed tone, "What are you hiding in here for mommy?"

"Unzip his pants and find out."

The voice alarmed Isaac and he looked over, only to see Gabriel still on the steps. He then pointed out to his friend, "You're still here."

"Thought I'd stick around and watch," Gabriel admitted. "Hope you two don't mind."

Isaac gave a questionable glance to Kristyn, who had gotten on her knees and began to unzip his pants. He just wondered out loud, "What the fuck?"

"I don't know what weird shit he's on," Kristyn admitted. "I just know I need your big black cock."

With his zipper down, she grabbed his pants and the waistband of her underwear and tried to pull them both down. Giving her a little aid, Isaac pushed them both down and it was now out there to her...and her son.

Kristyn's eyes were wide in astonishment. Her jaw dropped from the sight and the meeting of her pants were nearly leaking. It wasn't a dick. It wasn't a cock. It was a fucking monster.

Nine inches and thick. That's what was between Isaac's legs. He was doing no harm to the stereotype about black men and Kristyn was glad. She held her arm up and surely enough, the length of his cock went all the way to her elbow and was thicker than her forearm. She was stunned.

Placing her hands on his thighs, Kristyn shivered. "I've finally met my maker. This cock is about to split me in half."

Isaac smirked at the fear the older woman was showing. He looked down at her, making his cock swing without moving anything else. Kristyn watched his 'talent' and couldn't believe her eyes. It made her wonder why it took her so long to finally experience something like this, and made her outraged as to why so many years of her life had been wasted.

Sneering over at her son, Kristyn commented, "Your dad could never do that. You see your friend's cock? That's what you call a real cock. This is a real fucking man. And you know what real men get?"

Not taking any longer, Kristyn angled her mouth at the head of Isaac's long and thick schlong and let it enter. Wrapping her lips around his head, she closed her eyes as she tried to get deeper down on it. She put a few inches in and began to slowly bob her head up and down on it. It was a bit of a fight, but she was able to find a little rhythm, opening her eyes to see how much of it she had gotten in. To her shock, less than half of it was in, and she was about to change that. Attempting to push her head further onto it, she was able to get another inch, but that's all before she increased the pace on her head bobbing.

Isaac felt the wetness of her mouth on the tip of his cock and closed his eyes in pleasure. After some bobbing of her head, he could feel her trying to get some more of him in her mouth. So, being the perfect gentleman he is to the older lady, he put his hand on the back of her head, grabbing a fist full of her blonde locks and pushed. He started thrusting his hips back and forth, his cock repeatedly poking the back of her throat and pulling back. Everytime his huge black dick hit her throat, a loud and long gag escaped. Spit covered Isaac's cock and drool ran down Kristyn's chin and to her pajama shirt. Her eyes forced shut as Isaac increased his thrusting.

"Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!"

That was the sound of Kristyn swallowing the football player's cock over and over again. It sounded like something that caused pain, but she was enjoying every last second as her face became a wet and red mess.

Watching his mom choke on Isaac's cock gave Gabriel a little twitchy feeling. So, he undid his jeans and pulled them down a little. What came out if his pants was...less than stellar to say the least. He was fully hard, but his cock was only three inches big at the absolute most. He didn't even have the width to back it up. It was pathetic and something that probably shouldn't even be pulled out while other people were around. Yet, he couldn't stop himself from playing with it as he watched his mom get facefucked.

When Isaac pulled his long cock out of her mouth, taking some force to do so, Kristyn's head fell as she spit onto her own floor. She coughed and panted trying to catch her breath. Her head turned and raised a bit, which is when she got a glimpse of her son. Now, making mean comments and poking fun at her son was not something she'd think she enjoyed and in the morning, when she thought back to tonight, she thought she'd feel guilty over. However, in the moment, after finding a huge black cock in her mouth, the thought of comparing the two cocks was a real turn on to her. Plus, in a twisted way, was also a coping mechanism to dealing with her former spouse.

Turning the attention to her son, she criticized, "Look at him stroking off his little dick. Your dad never facefucked me like that because his dick was small too. I see you inherited something else from your daddy. Do you really think you're ever going to please a woman with that little thimble?"

Hearing the demeaning words spoken by his mother about the size of his cock was very hot to Gabriel. He wanted his mom to have a good time, but he didn't think he'd get in on the fun. Playing along as he used his thumb, inde, finger and middle finger to stroke his cock, he replied, "No, mommy."

Then, just to add insult to injury, Kristyn got both of her hands and wrapped them around Isaac's monster. She got a firm grip and while she intended to stroke it, she was more pulling on it. Isaac groaned and laughed at the feeling of her hands forcefully tugging his cock. Kristyn kept eye contact with her son while she did the action, chastising, "See, I can put both of my hands around this dick and there's still room. Your dad could only dream of having something this big. Maybe if he had a cock like this it would have saved our marriage."

Then, turning her attention back to Isaac, she apologized while still jerking his cock, "Please don't look at it, baby. I'm sorry you had to see something so fucking pathetic."

"Damn, dude," Isaac chuckled as he felt her hands continue to tug. "Your mom is a freak."

Gabriel, who still stroked his cock on the stairs, pointed out, "I told you. She never told me, but she's crazy about black guys."

As if she became possessed, Kristyn shot up and walked over to the wall, banging her head up and down. Isaac got a little creeped out, but was eased when he saw her put her hands on her sleeping bottoms. She pulled them down, spread her legs and put her hands up on the wall.

As she did that, Isaac used it as a chance to step out of his pants and remove his jacket and shirt.

When he stripped off his clothing, as if she was right on cue, Kristyn took a peek over her shoulder, growling at the teenager, "Come and use my pussy. Impale me with that big cock."

Not wasting any time, Isaac walked right behind her, his cock still wet from her drool. He grabbed his nine incher, lining it up with her dripping wet pussy. Her ass was still red from the smacks on it earlier, but that didn't stop him from giving the birthday girl another one just for good measure. He slid his thick shaft inside of her, and he couldn't get it in far before the tightness of her walls caused a struggle.

The MILF let out a scream, grimacing as she felt his fat cock forcing its way in. She then felt it starting to enter and exit, enter and exit, enter and exit at a slow pace. Moans escaped her as she felt it beginning to go deeper. She clawed at the wall as his cock began to slide in and out easier and faster. Another stinging slap to her bottom caused her to giggle and she bit her bottom lip. She commented, "You like that vanilla ass, don't you?"

"I love this nice ass," Isaac grunted as he fucked her wet cunt. Her words gave him more power. He went faster, and his cock went deeper in. The force of every thrust pushed her body against the wall. He grabbed her shoulders and pounded his cock into her.

Gabriel stood on the stairs, his dick still out and he stroked it watching his mom being on the end of his friend's huge black dick. He encouraged his mom, "You know you can take more dick than that."

But, she couldn't, at least not anymore. In her younger, crazy days, this would've only been her appetizer. But now, in her cock voided, older days, it was too much for her to handle. With a loud scream, Kristyn's walls tightened up around Isaac's cock. He knew what was happening, and he watched as the woman's tongue stuck out and he felt her body twitching. But, just in case he needed further confirmation, she yelled, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your cock!"

Isaac left her one more ass slap and slid his cock out of her, and truth be told, he was a little disappointed. He wanted more, but it seems he had already fulfilled her gift. His job was over, or so he thought.

After her climax screams ended, Kristyn let him know, "Get it back in. I'm not done until you're done."

"Yeah, put it back in there," Gabriel moaned as he kept stroking his cock.

"Dude, you're weird," Isaac acknowledged, but quickly dropped because he was more focused on getting some more mature pussy. Just as the tip of his cock made contact with the lips of her pussy, he was instantly denied.

"No, no," Kristyn told him.

He was confused by the contradiction of her telling him, 'she wasn't done until he was done' because he was being turned down to put it back in. But, it was revealed why and the excitement of it all was furthered.