All Comments on 'A Son's Pure Love'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

not sure this is written in English. If it is, get an editor. I made it thru a couple strange paragraphs before giving up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Wow ! A fantastic story *****

Sweet and erotic, along with being well planned out. Well written and with a happy ending.

It reads as if Will and Lena are going to be perfect together, and I like the idea of her getting pregnant with Will's baby...

Thanks for the read.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 11 years ago
Some people's ignorance amazes me sometimes....

Was this written in English? You aren't serious are you? Just because it wasn't written in Americanized English doesn't mean it isn't English...geeze... Guess maybe your the one who is a bullocks!!!

This was one of the best written and thought out stories I have read of late, and I thank you for sharing with us.

Look forward to reading your next story, as I have all your others in the past.

Very well done!!! Or as they say in England...Blood hell..good show old chap!!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 11 years ago
Oh and just for the record....

Oh and just for the record... The true definition of ignorance is ' lack of knowledge or unknowing" it doesn't mean rudeness as it is so commonly used today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
English?

Someone who writes "thru" for "through" is not qualified to comment on anyone's writing shills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did people read this for the subject or to critique the writing??

I loved the story. I read these stories for the subject, not to critique the writer for their grammar or spelling. The writers arent looking for an publisher, they are telling of their love of the subject or of true events in their lives. I am looking forward to reading a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

TO ALL WHO READ THIS STORY, IT HAD A START,IT HAD A MIDDLE, AND IT HAD AN END. IT ALSO HAS A GOOD STORY LINE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.? MAYBE A PART 2 . THIS WRITER HAS A LONG LIST OF TITLES, READ A FEW MORE ,THEN MAKE YOUR COMMENTS. A FAN ONLY TAKE TO HEART THAT WHICH TOUCHES IT.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good one

this is not an englich class

enjoy the great mom and son sex realtionship and love

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I for one loved it, hope you write another part!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
really nice

such a loving story , one lots of mom's and son's have yet no one knows

how great the realtionship is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good !

Great story, went just far enough.A very fine ending. Leaving some room for more, but a complete story none the less. Loved it.... Anyone that didn't like it, is RETARDED !! I will, be reading more of your stories, thanks....Boston Bob

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Loved it

Just wasn't long enough.

Had nearly everything a story needs. Sexy mum, incredible tits with sensitive nipples, bondage (would have preferred the roles reversed), sex in other places not just bedroom.

Only things missing, shower sex, sex in/by the pool, sensual massage.

Bloody well done.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Good, but...

As one anonymous commenter said, you need a good editor. There were signs of inspired writing, but there were several instances of of confusion and any number of very basic mistake. To say 2 AM in the morning is redundant. To describe a gown as sheer and see through is redundant. Both terms are the same. To describe a garment as a skimpy, tinny bra is redundant. I realize many authors use far too many adjectives to describe items, feelings or anatomy just to increase word count, or they don't realize what they're doing. There are some pretty weird and sometimes unappealing descriptions of the pussy. Wound and gash tops my list.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Good story all round, but I felt it seemed a little rushed towards the end, almost as if the author was on a time limit and had to finish the story off for a deadline! The father's leaving home so suddenly was a little contrived, but overall, very good.

vladdracul85vladdracul85over 9 years ago
very well written

one word mre chapters

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
How did I miss this?

How on earth did I miss this gem of a story? This was incredible. Sweet, loving, tender and hot at the same time - the kind of stuff that makes a mom-son story so great

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done and well written too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

Well done my friend! Your story is just perfect. A nice continuation of it could be Lena giving in to Jeremy's advances since there is an indication of her checking him ;-)

Wild_IndianWild_Indianalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck ,very very arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous