A Sorcerer's New Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Ivy goes on her first walk.
2.9k words
4.55
9.4k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers

"Well then, let's hear it."

Ivy had given a speech in front of thousands of people, once, during her graduation ceremony. She had been valedictorian of her class, thanks to her stellar grades and impeccable behavior, something to be proud of.

Today, just like that day, she had butterflies in her stomach. Even though the speech she was about to give was of a completely different sort, it had to be delivered perfectly. There was no room for error when dealing with Master. A concept Lily had made sure was drilled into her since day one.

Master had provided her with "pet clothes" to wear so that she could make herself presentable. Unfortunately, this was far from easy when the garments in question were nothing more than thin strips of cloth ripped from her old mage uniform, magically enchanted to cling to her figure in defiance of gravity.

They covered the absolute minimum amount required to not count as stark naked, leaving nothing to the onlooker's imagination. The outfit was so demeaning in its skimpiness it left her feeling more naked than she had felt wearing nothing at all.

Master had also told Lily to make sure Ivy looked her best, and the undead bitch had fussed for two hours about her hair and makeup. Only then, she had deemed her "acceptable" for her first walk with Master. Today was going to be her first test of obedience, one she was determined to pass. She could not risk angering her Mis - Lily.

'I need to fight their conditioning' she thought to herself, hoping the Remnant had not been listening.

"I am always listening. What are you doing staring off into space? Get on your knees and beg!"

Ivy fell to her knees. If by her own will or not, she couldn't tell. Lily's control was now absolute, so much so that the mage couldn't trust her thoughts anymore. Sometimes she would catch herself daydreaming about worshipping Master's cock, and she desperately hoped it was just Lily's imagination bleeding into hers.

Firming her shaking hands, she took a deep breath and started talking.

"Master, while this pet has been nothing more than a disappointment until now, would Master grant this cumslut the joy of being taken for her first walk?"

Never looking up from the floor, she raised her hands, presenting the handle of her leash. She had already attached it to the leather collar Lily had her wear, tight around her neck.

Now a mockery of her former self, the once-proud imperial mage found herself holding her breath, waiting for Master's reply. Two weeks of non-stop instruction from Lily, interspersed with the occasional inspection from her Master, had managed to force her into reluctant obedience.

Despite her newfound compliance, her Master had yet to even touch her outside of her feverish, Remnant-induced nightmares. He had been so absent that she had begun looking forward to his visits. If only to see Lily humiliating herself when talking to him.

Seeing the Remnant put in her place was a nice change of pace from the endless crawling, edging, and magical torture- "resistance training" the evil bitch had called it - she had had to endure since her enslavement.

The dull throbbing of her pussy reminded her of the pressing need to climax. They had kept her on the brink for so long she wasn't sure she could handle being allowed to cum without ending up a drooling mess, as she did on the first of Lily's "dream lessons".

After pondering for a few seconds, her Master crouched near her and scratched the back of her head. Waves of need and desire wracked her body, originating from where his fingers came in contact with her skin. How could anyone fight this? She hated him, but a single touch from him was enough for her to forget her dignity. She left out a frustrated moan leaning into his hand, craving more of the addictive feeling.

"Now, now. Be a good girl, don't be impatient. You did a passable job, Lily. I'll spend the mana to give you back your body today as a reward. There's some money on my desk. Get yourself some real food, and make sure the house is clean when I come back tomorrow."

"T-this cunt does not deserve your kindness, Master. Please, leave the house to me. I will take care of everything."

Ivy could not think straight, overwhelmed by the waves of excitement and smugness Lily's soul was giving off. Having the girl's Remnant grafted directly onto her soul meant that some of the feelings from Lily merged with her perception from time to time. Judging by how elated Ivy was feeling, the undead bitch must have been really fucking happy.

"Ivy, you will come with me. I have arranged for a play date, so you can have some fun while I have a drink with an acquaintance. This is a business trip, so take care not to misbehave. If you embarrass me, Lily will suffer the consequences. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Master. I will behave." She could not let her Mistress be punished because of her. There was no telling what the Remnant would do to Ivy if Master expressed even the slightest displeasure with her behavior.

Just a couple of weeks ago, she would have rather died than go along with this depraved charade they had forced her to participate in. Now though, after two weeks of non-stop mental and physical abuse, she just wanted to please her captors and avoid further punishment.

Damn. Was her will that broken already? Had she given up? Behaving for a week had granted her a hot bath and an hour of actual, uninterrupted rest. She had cried tears of joy when she had immersed herself in the hot tub, finally able to relax her sore muscles and wash away the grueling fatigue of her first week of training.

"Now, good pets are to be seen but not heard. Since you are only barely trained, you will put this muzzle on. We also need to do something about your tail. Otherwise, how can I tell whether you're happy or not?"

Master, still crouched at her side, gently drew her long, white hair aside, strapping a white leather muzzle to her face. The muzzle was sturdy and well made and had two straps. One was fastened against the back of her neck, while the other one against the top of her head.

The front of the muzzle resembled a dog's mouth while concealing a ballgag she had no choice but to accept in her mouth. The top strap sported two leather ears, slightly folded at the tip. It was very uncomfortable, and after a few seconds, she found herself drooling, a small pool of her saliva gathering beneath her.

Master had then taken out a buttplug with a tail attached, the same shade of white as her hair and the muzzle she was wearing. With drawn-out, deliberate movements, her Master placed the tip of the buttplug against her asshole and waited.

"Come on, be a good girl and put on your tail." Master's voice was full of condescending affection. She could tell that he thought of her as a cute animal to train rather than a human being.

Ivy wanted to cry. She had never had anal sex before, and not even Lily, nor the Master in her dreams, had ever touched her there. The mage knew this was part of the test, her first hurdle. She had to follow his commands obediently without showing any trace of resistance. Her arms and legs trembled for a single instant before she steeled herself.

Feeling like another chunk of her dignity was being chipped off, she slowly pushed back against the buttplug Master was holding. Mercifully, Master had coated the buttplug with some kind of oil, which made the process way smoother than she had imagined.

As many magic items were wont to do, the anal plug expanded and adapted to the shape of its wearer. The feeling of her insides stretching to accommodate the foreign object was more intense than she had expected. Surprised, she let out a fearful moan muffled by the gag in her mouth.

"Good girl! Don't worry. You will get used to it. I have coated the plug with a strong aphrodisiac, and the tail will wag if you are enjoying yourself. Just make sure you don't climax. Lily won't be there to stop you, and I can't be bothered to keep an eye on you."

"If you cum without Master's permission, I will make you regret it, cunt. If I get punished because of your greedy snatch, I'll make sure you eat nothing but cum for a month."

"Y-Yes Master, yes M-mistress" Ivy was already regretting her choice. She should have tried to flee, fight, do something. The aphrodisiac had started to take effect, making her whole body tingly and warm, while her breath had gotten more labored. She struggled to ignore the familiar, mounting feeling of an orgasm arising, trying her best to focus on something else.

Unfortunately, as soon as she tried to distract herself, her new tail started wagging slowly, sending shivers of uncomfortable, tight, stuffy pleasure through her stretched asshole, leaving her panting and struggling to keep her posture.

"This cunt is sorry, Master. This slut wasn't able to teach the new fuckpet to walk with her full restraints yet."

"It might be a little early for that. Ivy's still only two weeks old." Master's gaze rested on the whimpering mage, who could somehow still feel embarrassed despite everything they had put her through.

Something about the way Master looked at her made her feel like she counted less than dirt. Ivy was only relevant to him insofar as she acted as the cute, little, ideal pet he wanted her to be. His eyes were those of a deranged man, and she didn't doubt for a single second he would do something horrible to her if she didn't behave.

"Ok, Ivy. Be a good girl and go greet your Mistress." With a wave of his hand, Master conjured the body of a beautiful girl in a matter of seconds. The instant the girl appeared, she fell to the ground trembling in ecstasy at Master's feet.

Ivy knew that she was supposed to approach her and greet her as a good puppy should, but she was too shocked to move. The girl that had appeared was one she had seen once before, six years ago, at the Academy's inauguration ceremony.

Isabella Seawrath, pride and joy of the Seawrath Family, had delivered a rousing speech to the first-year students on Ivy's first day, despite the noble girl not being officially a student of the institution.

She had become a role model of sorts for her and the other female students in her class when she had bested the Academy's top graduating mage in magical combat. He was an insufferable prick, named Patrick Lagrange, and his defeat had cemented in their young minds the fact that men and women were equally gifted when it came to the Arts.

When the news of her death had broken out, she had mourned together with the fellow students in the girl's dormitory. They had toasted with glasses of honeyed wine, offering one to Lyra's altar so that She may have mercy on her soul. They spent the rest of the night telling each other the various stories they knew about her, inspired by her grace and strength.

Ivy realized the news must have been fake. Master had kidnapped Isabella from under the Seawrath Family's nose, and they had scrambled to hide it from the general public by faking her death at the hands of a demon on the frontlines.

To see her writhing on the floor, thanking Master profusely for the opportunity to serve him, had broken something deep inside Ivy. Something so deep and fundamental, she wasn't able to clearly define it yet.

"What's the matter, Ivy?" Her Master asked with a look of concern on his face. He probably knew she would recognize Isabella, and he had planned this little show just for her. Reluctantly, she had to admit it had worked beautifully. Dejected, she crawled to reach Isabella, her tail wiggling furiously behind her.

It was going to be a dreadful day; she was sure of it.

---------

A luxurious carriage had come to pick them up. The driver didn't bat an eye at Ivy's getup, as she crawled behind Master, trying to board the vehicle while moving on all fours.

At least three limbs must touch the floor at all times, this was the rule, and it was much harder to follow than it had sounded to her at the beginning. Eventually, she managed to work her way up into the carriage where, to her surprise, two dark-skinned elves were already sitting to either side of Master, wearing scandalous dresses and chatting coquettishly with him.

As soon as she boarded the carriage, both of them squealed with delight and, after obtaining permission from Master, started petting her as if she was an actual puppy.

"She's so cute! Sir Dyne, is she your new puppy? She doesn't even have proper restraints yet!" The shorter of the two, who sported a massive pair of tits, asked while playfully tugging at her already hyperactive tail.

The other one, who had slightly smaller tits and was a couple of inches taller, went directly for her pussy, toying with it expertly. In seconds, Ivy had begun struggling to avoid cumming, hindered by the powerful effects of the drug Master had used to lace her buttplug. She started pitifully moaning behind her ballgag, begging with her eyes the two elves to stop touching and playing with her so enthusiastically.

"Indeed she is, Lana. You two play with her until we get there. Ivy needs to get used to having people around, and we still have an hour or so of travel ahead of us." From his comfortable velvet-lined seat, Master remarked.

"Awww, but we were hoping you would fuck us just a little before that. We've been touching ourselves every night thinking about you after last time, and Master said we are now reserved only for you so he wouldn't have us fuck him or anyone else." The taller elf whined, keeping Ivy still with magically enhanced strength, preventing her from squirming her way out of her embrace.

Ivy was now lying on her back like a dog, pinned between the two, her tail squirming so hard she was a hair-breadth away from cumming. The only thing keeping her from giving in was the terrifying thought of what Lily would do to her if she failed.

The elf called Lana, having noticed Ivy's predicament, started kissing and licking her neck and ears - the human ones, not the puppy ones - while whispering seductively.

"I bet you are close to cumming, aren't you? Maybe we should ask Iris to lick your pussy as well. Trust me, she's very, very good at it." the elf said, relishing in the mage's evident panic.

"So, Sir Dyne, What do you say? don't you want to fuck us just a little?" With a bimbo-like expression and fluttering eyelashes, Iris insisted, drawing an irritated scowl from Master.

"That's eno-"

"Ahhhhh ghaaaa" Ivy screamed. She was going to cum, and the only solution she could think of was to whimper loudly at Lana, hoping she would stop tormenting her. Distracted by her predicament, she hadn't realized that Master had begun talking, and she had interrupted him.

What followed could only be described as pure, distilled, atrocious pain.

All three women in the carriage started screaming and writhing under Master's wrathful gaze. It had lasted only an instant, but all three were left sobbing and heaving on the ground. After a couple of seconds, the two elves composed themselves, their previous coquettish attitude gone. It was replaced by an air of impeccable, practiced submission, as they kneeled at Master's feet imploringly.

So sudden had been the jolt of pain, and the elves' change in attitude, that she didn't even see Master's foot moving until it crashed into her side, sending her reeling against the door of the carriage.

"First lesson, cunt, is to never, ever, interrupt me. Lily will be punished severely for your rudeness and twice as hard if you fuck up again. Now sit down and shut up!" With a cruel glint in his eyes, Master dismissed her coldly. A ball of dread and despair forming in her stomach, Ivy curled up into a ball and tried her best not to let out a single whimper.

"And you two stop whining like spoiled children. Just because your Master likes a mouth on his fucktoys, it doesn't mean you get to make demands of your betters. Tonight you will come to my chambers to be disciplined, and if I am not satisfied by your repentance, your Master will know all about my grievances." Gone was the doting Master she knew, replaced by a scarier, wrathful version of him. How could a single man have so much power over them? She wondered ruefully.

Ivy kept to herself while the two elven slaves did not dare utter another word. The only sounds for the rest of the journey were that of the carriage, the sound of two desperate dark-skinned elves worshipping Master's feet, and the brushing noise of her tail that had never once stopped wagging.

Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers