A Sorcerer's New Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Ivy's first playdate takes a turn for the worse.
4.7k words
4.54
8.5k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers

The first thing Lily had done after Master had blessed her with a body, was cleaning the whole house. Master had given her permission to go out, but she didn't deserve any time off, let alone eating real food like a human. After years serving him, she knew he wouldn't mind, and would appreciate her not wasting his money.

Her Soul Brand trembled with delight at the thought of Master. After her death at the hands of her father, it had blossomed completely. She would spend hours contemplating it when not training Ivy, as if hypnotized. After all, Master was using precious mana to keep Lily's pathetic soul anchored to him. It was the only way for her spirit to resist the Forsaken Place's gravitational pull.

The brand was the core of her identity. Master was one of the top Onomancers in the continent and had chosen her name with care. Her namesake was not the common White Lily, which symbolized purity. It also had nothing to do with the Blue Lily, associated with femininity. Her Soul Brand was a Red Spider Lily: a poisonous flower that many found unsettling to look at.

Usually found growing around graves, it represented death and rebirth. A guide to the afterlife. For Lily, it was a constant reminder of the unrepayable debt she owed Master.

The flower-shaped brand was her only tether to Heaven. The least she could do was to worship it as a symbol of Master's grace.

Lily made sure her bare feet were clean, before leaving the room she had been scrubbing for the past hour. It was a very humble study, with a wooden desk, an armchair, and a small fireplace being the only things of note. She had done her utmost to remove all traces of dirt left by the previous owners. Not a speck of dust remained on the desk where Master notes now lied, organized in stacks.

The house was a little cottage in the countryside near Aman. Master had purchased it from an elderly couple who had accepted the money with glee. Master had needed a place to lay low, after evading the trap set by Lily's father who had almost cost him his life.

There were no words to convey how much Lily hated the man. Sure, he had taught her magic and had always done his best. He had been a loving and affectionate father despite his lofty position in the kingdom. Nothing of that mattered to her, though.

He had sworn to kill Master, so she hated him. Sometimes life was that simple.

Family, after all, was something only weaklings cared about. Fear, disguised as strength in numbers, highlighting how pitiful their existence was. She was lucky Master had opened her eyes to the truth, or she would have had no idea how disgusting they all were. Pathetic worms crawling in the dirt, playing useless games of status and politics. Anything to distract themselves from the real terrors prowling in the night.

She had seen the Hells, lived them, albeit for a short time. She understood what it meant to suffer; to scream a million times before starting all over again. She used to think she was strong, now that notion had vanished from her soul. The Devil her Master had left her with had made sure of it.

When she had returned, Master had explained the situation in detail. Asmodeus, The Lord of the Hells, had won the battle against the Heavens. He had defeated all the Gods, annihilating them or turning them into his playthings. For all the Illuminated Races, this was the worst possible outcome. Everyone belonged to the Forsaken Place now, regardless of their actions in life.

The scariest part was that nobody but a select few knew about this.

The Kings and Queens of the world could do nothing against the Father of Lies. The Hells bribed them into pretending normalcy in exchange for a spot as Devils after death. Some of them had rebelled, of course, but how could man succeed where the Gods had failed?

Lily chuckled, imagining how they must be loathing everyone they had ever loved. Their peers had brainwashed them into thinking honor and love were worth an eternity of pain. Whoever believed in that drivel had never spent an hour in a Devil's care, Lily was sure of it.

A loud knock at the door brought her back to reality. Who dared waste her time when she was busy serving Master? She used the smallest fraction possible of Master's mana to conjure some clothes. Worthless cunts like her did not deserve them, but she didn't want to cause a stir.

She settled on a simple maid outfit she had seen servants wear around these parts before. A black dress with short sleeves and a simple, white apron in front. It had taken her a couple of seconds to get dressed, after which she opened the door.

Outside she found a young woman, staring back at her with a dumbfounded expression. She recognized her from the new fuckpet's memories. This was going to be a problem.

"Can I help you?"

Lily pushed down the revolting feeling she always felt talking to anyone who wasn't Master. She knew the girl's name was Rei, and that she fashioned herself a warrior. The air of unearned confidence she exuded made Lily want to gag.

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am. Is this Dyne Fusco's house?"

Lily sized the woman up. She was athletic and well-equipped, but nothing more. Run-of-the-mill adventurers like her usually acted as bodyguards. Greenhorn Mages often hired them for ventures in more dangerous areas.

Beginner Mages were weak in close quarters but still had to wander into Dens and Dungeons. Some of the components they needed required high Mana concentrations to grow. Muscle-brained idiots were perfect for the role of meatshields and got paid a pretty penny for it.

"Yes, Master Fusco lives here but is currently out on an errand. He should be back in a few minutes though, would you like to wait for him inside?"

Lily opened the door to invite her in, her mind racing to figure out what she should do. How did they find them so soon? Brother Keith should be hindering any official investigation on the girl's disappearance. Master friends at the Academy had also made sure to ignore its missing honor student.

"R-really? Is this really his house? Y-Yes, yes, thank you. I would like to speak to him."

The girl entered the house, leaving a trail of dirt and dust behind her. Suppressing her rage, Ivy led her to a rough wooden chair in the living room. Lily saw the woman eyeing the soft couch, but she'd rather murder her than have to scrub it clean again.

"Would you like some water? It's very hot outside."

Playing the part of the dutiful maid, Ivy faked concern over the girl's well-being. Her short brown hair was matted with sweat and dust, like the rest of her body. Lily did not see a horse, so the girl must had traveled by foot.

Did she learn Master's name from the Adventurer's Guild? And then what? Did she try every single house in Aman's vicinity?

She had thought the girl had figured out this was where her Master lived, so she had thought it best to not lie. With dread, she was starting to realize her mistake.

"Gods, yes. I'm parched! I've been searching for days. Your Master is not an easy person to find, let me tell you. I asked everyone in town, but nobody knew where to look for him."

Lily had to fix this, fast. She had messed up, and this revolting woman was making things difficult for Master. He had never explained to her why, but he had always refused to use a fake name. This cunt going around asking questions meant that her father would soon know. A whole squadron of Mage Slayers would descend upon the small town, hellbent on finding them.

The girl knew where Master lived now, so she couldn't leave. The authorities would overpower Lily and lay in wait for Master, hoping to catch him off guard. Master had plenty of contingencies in place in case of an ambush, and could evade capture. Lily's father might kidnap her though, and she would forever be unable to return to Master's side.

"I'm looking for a girl, her name is Alissa and she's a Mage. Did she come here two weeks ago by any chance?"

Lily wasn't sure how she would deal with this, but she knew one thing: it wasn't going to end well for the warrior. With renewed determination, she looked at the girl with her best smile.

"Of course! Alissa is such a wonderful girl, she's out with Master now and will return shortly. Would you like me to tell you what she's been up to?"

-----

I watch as Lana and Iris take turns licking my seed off of each other's faces. Their technique had been flawless, compared to the last time I was here. Jade had ensured they were up to the high standards of our little club. I had also made sure to implant a few compulsions in them last time I was here.

People need motivation to improve or they settle for comfort and predictability. Soul Magic or blowjobs, the difference is irrelevant, one has to do his absolute best to succeed.

That said, I have a soft spot for dark-skinned elves. Over the years I have come to appreciate their warmer personality, compared to that of wood or high elves. The Summer Kingdom, located in the tropical region of the continent, is where most of them are born. There, they make up seventy percent of the nation's population.

Here in the Kingdom of Lyra, with its continental weather, it's quite rare to see one. They thrive in warm climates, and wither if forced to live in colder regions. Dyne has tried exporting some to the Northern Territories, with no success. Most of the elves died within the first year, despite his best efforts.

Back to Lana and Iris though, the first geas I had set on them is a classic. They aren't allowed to climax, unless they are serving me or one of the other members of the Coven. Conscious of this fact, Jade has forbidden them from serving him or any of the others until today.

The half-elf also keeps all his slaves on a strict aphrodisiac-laced diet. This explains why the two elves are putting in some real effort today.

Each member of the Coven has abilities that make them unique. We have all thrived by sharing our talents between us and we watch each other's back. By working together, we are becoming one of the most influential groups in the continent. It also helps that we all have the same goal: ascend to divinity and become part of Asmodeus' New Order.

The two girls finish cleaning each other and turn to my cock, making sure to swallow every last drop of cum. The second geas I have implanted makes them orgasm whenever one of us compliments them. I chuckle realizing they are hellbent on earning this privilege today.

"Good girls."

I'm in a benevolent mood, so I reward them. The incident on the carriage was not their fault after all, but Ivy's.

"Thaaaahhhh - nk you M-Master"

"Ahhh- Yes! Gods!"

The undisciplined Mage watches from the side, as the two elves writhe on the floor, lost to pleasure. I know Diana has been toying with Ivy's mind, tempting her with a deal she won't refuse. The tiefling is a Warlock bound to Ashtaroth, one of Asmodeus' children. As one of the Seven Sins, he is one of the most powerful fiends beneath the Father of Lies.

Manipulating a fledgling Mage like Ivy is child's play for her. She still owes me for crafting Milo and Tamara's Soul Brand, so I asked her for help training the new puppy.

I need her help if I want Ivy to accept her place at my side, without resorting to the same methods I employed with Lily. She turned out to be a fantastic pet and I miss her very much, but different names need different approaches. Ivy's Soul Brand is a completely different project than Lily's, and I'm excited to see how it will turn out.

A man needs his hobbies after all, lest life becomes nothing more than endless avoidance of The Hells. I had started to feel pretty burned out after decades of fighting and scheming. A Devil had hired me to alter one of his pets' soul, introducing me to the hobby.

Two centuries later, training pets has become my favourite pastime. It's also a great way to improve my skill in Soul Magic, which is my specialty in the Coven. Two birds with one stone, as they say.

"Don't' be nervous, Ivy. You are going to enjoy playing with Milo. He's quite attractive, but can be a bit intense at times so be careful."

I decide to tease her. I let my temper get the best of me before, but Lily should have taught her not to talk over me. I'll have to make sure the Remnant doesn't forget something this important again. That said, it's good if she learns to fear me, we can't have her think she can disrespect me now, can we?

"Y-yes Master, I will do my best."

I outstretch my hand, and she crawls to it letting me scratch her cute little head. Diana has taken her mask off, so her face will be visible for all to see. The conflicted expression she makes when I pet her is gorgeous.

I send waves of pleasure through her Soul Brand and she walks into my hand like a cat. Her tail starts wagging faster, betraying her thoughts. I saw a flash of jealousy in her soul when she was watching Lana and Iris serving me. That's a good sign her conditioning is coming along as planned.

"Is there something on your mind?"

I feign ignorance of the deal she struck with Diana. She doesn't realize yet that I can see everything she's thinking. I decide not to, most of the time, because it takes all the fun out of the games I like to play.

"Nothing Master, I am very nervous is all. That man is very muscular and I-I've never done anything like this in front of other people."

"You're going to be fine, Diana will be directing you. It's good that you are nervous though, Diana and Jade are very important people. You should treat them with the same deference you treat me, is that clear? And no more blunders like before, or I'll punish you for a whole minute instead of one second."

"Please Master, anything but that! I made a huge mistake earlier because I couldn't control myself, but It won't happen again. Also, I promise you that Mistress Lily did her best to teach me not to interrupt you. This cunt is too stupid and forgot about it in the heat of the moment."

Her attitude has improved in these two weeks. She also spoke up to defend her Mistress, which is another good sign. It seems that Lily had nothing to do with her mistake, so I'll let her off the hook for once.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again, or you'll regret it. How is the tail, by the way?"

I can see her gritting her teeth while thinking about how to answer me. She hates it, especially the way it displays her arousal in such a crude, humiliating fashion. At the same time, fear and pleasure often go hand in hand, something every Soul Mage worth a dime is aware of.

I have subjected her to intense dread, constant stimulation and a dose of aphrodisiac. This should promote some very specific associations in her mind.

I decide to take a peek at her soul. Beneath all the fear, suspicion, and hatred for me, I can see some interesting thoughts forming. Her imagination is busy producing scenarios where I force her to perform in front of people.

The fact that it's about to happen for real has kicked her brain into overdrive. That, and the fact Diana promised her sweet release at the end of it.

"Very well sweetie, get up here! You too, Milo, be a good boy."

Diana is standing in the middle of the room, where a group of servants has placed a King-size mattress. She is holding her favorite horsewhip, using it to caress the back of the crawling Milo. The tiefling's huge pet is staring off into space, showing no emotion.

"I- I will go then, Master"

"Have fun, and don't disappoint me. If you give me a good show I will forget about your previous mistake."

That is all the encouragement she needs to hear. My beautiful pet crawls towards the center of the room under everyone's gaze. Her tail is wagging furiously, to the amusement of the whole audience.

This was going to be fun.

-----

"C'mon, don't be shy"

Ivy felt like she was deep inside a fever dream. Here she was, crawling in front of a room full of people, with a white, fluffy, overexcited tail sticking out of her ass. The worst part was that she was so fucking horny, and couldn't chalk it all up to the drug Master had given her.

No, she knew it wasn't just that. Her body had been on the brink of orgasm for weeks, and Lily had used similar tricks before. She could make her more sensitive and had done so on many separate occasions during her training.

No, Ivy knew what it felt like to have her body stimulated against her will, but this, this was different. Her mind was begging for it now, her soul.

Ivy didn't know if Master's mind-rending soul pain was to blame. The tiefling could have something to do with it as well. Her fear was that it was her own fault, for finally giving up on thoughts of escape.

Was she starting to look forward to the next depraved act, so that she could beg for a moment of pleasure? She did not know the reason for her feelings, but she had finally made up her mind.

If it was a show they wanted, they would get one.

Determined to do her best to follow the tiefling's instructions, she crawled to the center of the room. She was taller than average but looked very small next to the hulking body of Diana's pet. He still had the same vacant stare, and Ivy could feel a sadness emanating from him.

He had a chiseled jaw, well-defined muscles and proud southern features. This contrasted sharply with the fact he was crawling around like an obedient dog. As someone who had always had a confident attitude, the same contrast probably applied to her. She couldn't help but think about what her friends would think, seeing her like that.

Tabling this thought for later, she noticed that Milo was wearing a chastity belt. She hadn't noticed it before, from the other side of the room, but it was evident from up close.

The metallic contraption covered his groin completely. It looked like a metal pair of pants, with a keyhole in front. If Ivy had to guess, it had something to do with the gold key Diana was holding in her hands. It didn't look too tight or uncomfortable though, as opposed to her tail, now swaying in front of the audience.

"Gentlemen, today I will show you something I really, really like."

Diana started sauntering around the mattress while caressing her with a leather horsewhip. She didn't know if Diana expected her to turn around to keep facing her, or if she wanted Ivy to stay still. She decided to not move, hoping it was the correct choice.

It was a bad idea, it turned out, since the tiefling immediately hit her on her thigh with the switch. The burning pain caught her by surprise, and she let out a yelp.

"I will show you how beautiful a person becomes when they discover their hidden nature."

Ivy started turning, strung along by Diana. Every time she was even a little slow, a lightning-fast crack of the horsewhip would hit her out of nowhere. The switch would hit her ass or thighs, leaving bright red marks in its wake.

Ivy was no stranger to combat, but the whip moved so fast she couldn't even see it. It also hurt her way more than a normal horsewhip would.

After three more hits, she was moving in perfect sync with Diana. She managed to keep the pace by anticipating the tiefling's movements. Ivy had stolen this trick from Milo, who was crawling around like her, never taking his eyes off her feet.

"Good girl, you learn fast. Isn't it hilarious, to see a high and mighty Imperial Mage crawling like a well-trained puppy?"

The audience replied with jeers and snickers in her direction. Jade, in particular, was laughing loudly and pointing at her.

"Are those strips of cloth she's wearing made from her old uniform? I knew I recognized the colors from somewhere!" The red and gold pieces of fabric were exposing her more than they were covering her. Her obscene attire became the center of attention of everyone in the room. Soon, Ivy could feel their burning gazes trained on every inch of her body, setting her cheeks on fire.

Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers
12