A Sorcerer's New Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers

She wanted to die, it was all so humiliating, but she had to keep crawling if she didn't want to get hit again. All she could do was endure.

"I made it myself, do you like it? I think it fits her better than her old uniform."

Master replied, mirth evident in his voice. Ivy noticed that Lana was straddling him, her back to him, gently bouncing on his cock. She was facing towards Ivy, and was looking at her with a smile dripping with hostility.

Iris was standing behind Master and licking his ears while caressing his body. Both girls were revelling in her degradation, blaming her for their earlier punishment.

Ivy couldn't make out anything else. By losing focus for a couple of seconds she had earned herself another hit on the buttocks.

"Now, now, I know you are jealous of your Master, but you need to concentrate."

The tiefling hit her thrice, in quick succession. Ivy gritted her teeth but her tail started wagging faster when she heard the audience laugh at her. This made them mock her even more, her senses overwhelmed by a heady rush of arousal.

"Now puppy, introduce yourself. Tell us who you are."

"I am Ivy, and I am Master's faithful pet"

The mage blurted out one of the phrases she had to repeat every night before sleep as part of her "prayers". The ease with which the sentence had come to her surprised her. Despite that, the tiefling hit her again, making her scream.

"How unoriginal, you are going to have to try better than that. Repeat after me, I. Am. A. Nasty. Little. Pervert."

"I a-am a n-nasty little pervert"

This sentence was harder to say out loud. She hadn't practiced it a million times already, after all. She was also worried that by saying it out loud, she might find part of herself agreeing with it.

"Better, what about you Milo? Introduce yourself to my friends."

"Yes Mistress, I am Milo, Holy Priestess Tamara's sworn guardian. We were weak and lost to Mistress, now we both belong to you."

The public snickered at the warrior's introduction, some of them even applauded. Ivy could see the shame through the cracks in his stony expression and felt empathy for him. She was glad she could share this experience with someone in her same situation. Misery loved company after all.

"That's right, and now your slutty wife has to sell herself on the streets to pay me back for keeping you alive. You instead, get to watch and lick the cum right out of her pussy when she's done. If that isn't true love, I don't know what is gentlemen."

Jade bent over with laughter, while all the elves snickered at Milo. There was no love lost between Master's friends and the Holy priestess it seemed. Even Master wore a look of satisfaction on his face, as he sent Lana climaxing on the floor. Before the elf could compose herself, Iris had taken her place on Master's lap.

"F-Fuck yes, Sir Dyne. Is it true you fucked Tamara in front of Milo for a whole night, once?"

"I heard she begged you to keep fucking her by the end, is that true?"

Master did not answer the elves, but Ivy could see the Guardian trembling with rage. She was sure the hulking man was about to rush up to them and murder Master. She didn't know if the man was too scared or if he had a Soul Brand like her, but in the end he didn't move a muscle.

Ivy felt nothing but sympathy for the man. She tried to surreptitiously touch his hand to give him some comfort.

"Don't you dare touch me, I don't need your fucking sympathy"

Milo roared at her, and she jumped back with a start, falling on her back. The two elven sluts cheered at him and called her something insulting, but she was too afraid of the man to hear it.

There was something primal in facing a man, especially one as big as Milo, that had always made her freeze up. She used to react like this to her father, especially after her mother had died. She had always hated how helpless it made her feel.

Whatever sympathy she had for the man had vanished in an instant, replaced by a familiar loathing. It was the same dripping hatred she had felt every time her old man had hit her.

Somewhere in her mind, she was aware of the fact that her emotions were being tampered with. Ivy suspected Diana was using magic, cranking every nasty thought she had to eleven. She could feel something hindering every attempt she made at centering herself.

"Now, now little Milo, behave. Look, you are scaring the poor little bitch."

The warrior stared at his Mistress without budging. A second later he crumpled to the floor wracked by intense pain. Ivy cringed, knowing exactly how it felt. No wonder he couldn't do anything against the people here, he was in the same situation as her. Always one step away from suffering pure, devastating pain.

"Let's not get too feisty here honey, I am trying to put up a good show. Here, fuckpet, do me a favor and unlock his belt."

Diana extended her hand towards Ivy and gave her the gold key. Afraid of ending up like the giant, the Mage hurried to unlock his chastity belt. The man did not make any moves this time, fearful of incurring in his Mistress' punishment.

Ivy turned the key in the lock, releasing the mechanism holding the whole belt together. What she had thought earlier, about the belt being more comfortable than her tail, had been wrong. The man had a cock so big, it must have felt extremely cramped in that space. As soon as she released the belt, Milo's massive member started to harden and throb.

Ivy could only stare at it, horrified. It looked more like a forearm than a penis, with thick veins and weird bumps along the whole shaft. Milo was grunting and panting like an animal, pain evident on his face. His testicles were swollen, and an insane amount of precum was already leaking out.

"Here you have it Gentleman, made by yours truly. I have modified this man's dick to be the ultimate fuck machine. Of course, this means he gets a bit carried away without his belt, but I'm sure our wonderful Ivy here can take it."

The tiefling turned towards Ivy and winked at her. Once again, the mage realized she had underestimated how depraved these people were.

Raiden_x
Raiden_x
70 Followers
12