All Comments on 'A Sordid Soirée'

by ssilverlake

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice and fun, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"You weren't too bad," Elemiel allowed, "and I was spectacular."

You ever just love a character so much loool. a delightfully charged, fun, saucy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have created an excellent read and I was honestly captivated. While I usually enjoy these type of tales, this one has managed to thrill me more than most. While the problem of one of the main characters name switching back and forth from Aspen to Aster and back multiple times was slightly annoying, the story itself was more creative than just a typical revenge story. The main character Elemiel is a wonderful mix of eroticism, adventurer, and comedian/smartass which is completely delightful. Your mix of comedy and action comes across pleasingly and not the least bit forced. I anxiously await your next installment of this tale. Thank you for rescuing my evening from intense boredom.

J.D.

yibalayibalaabout 3 years ago

"...to her distinct pleasure, Elemiel noted that the size of the pastry which sprang out at attention was much closer to an eclair than a ladyfinger."

Love it! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL, and I want to read ALL about the hostess/adventurer Elemiel!

drjoe11drjoe11about 3 years ago

Very good. Please continue with this one. Eagerly awaiting the next parts.

drjoe11drjoe11about 3 years ago

When is the next chapter going to be posted?

wabbitwabbitover 2 years ago

You may get me to join the Kindle crowd in order to read more of your stories. This was very well done and left me looking for more of the tale. I'm looking forward to following your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really would love to read more of this if you write it.

ssilverlakessilverlakeover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi friends!

First, thank you SO much for all these wonderful comments, reading them brightens up my day! Second, I've written part 2 of this story over here: https://www.literotica.com/s/date-night-142. Alas, because I am a silly elf and don't know how to use this website, I didn't name it correctly so it doesn't show up as such. Sorry about that. Third, Elemiel is an OC of OthalaM (who also does my cover art), and you can see pics of her at https://twitter.com/OthalamA.

Whew, that about covers it. Hope you all have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would straight up read this as a novel holy shit this is good

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

Not normally my style but I liked this one, and part two, for some reason. Strong female leads with agency are always a welcome relief.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Well this was entertaining!

I just got brought here from beginning the third in the series, and I suppose I'm binging them now.

Your writing style has a great sense of humor to it - it honestly feels very influenced by Terry Pratchett, had he decided to abandon all hope of famoly-friendliness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userssilverlake@ssilverlake
Erotic author and fantasy smut enthusiast. If you like your ladies fierce in battle and filthy in bed, (and with pointy ears, more often than not), check out my books! - Amazon (all my books): https://www.amazon.com/Serena-Silverlake/e/B084L44M1L - Patreon (lots more short st...