A Sounding Experiment

Story Info
Jessica and Tommy's first attempt at urethral sounding.
2.6k words
4.46
6.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tommy, I have a sex question for you. You really like it when I play with your pee-hole, right?"

"Well, I can tell this is going to be an interesting conversation," Tommy responded. "Yeah, I love it when you use your fingers to spread open my hole and lick and probe it with that wonderful tongue of yours."

"What do you like about it, babe?"

"It just feels great, Jess. And there's something about the fact that you're trying to penetrate my hole that I find erotic, pushing boundaries."

I have to ask, "have you ever thought about sticking anything in there?"

"It seems a little scary, but yes, I've thought about it. It's actually a thing that people do. It's called "sounding."

"Would you consider trying it, babe?" I ask.

"Maybe," Tommy responds hesitantly.

Tommy was right, this was becoming an interesting conversation. What started out for me as idle curiosity has evolved into a possible new sexual experience for us.

If you've read any of my other stories, you know that Tommy and I love trying new things and are very open when it comes to discussing our sexual desires and fantasies, and this communication has made for some wonderful lovemaking sessions.

So now we're considering sounding, and the idea of sticking something in my lover's pee-hole has me intrigued. And more than a little turned on!

We decide to do some research and find plenty of useful information online. Right off the bat, we discover that there are several types of urethral sounds, they come in kits containing multiple sizes, and are readily available from Amazon.

We also do some research on how to do it, and again, we find sites that provide instructions.

We decide to take the leap and buy some medical grade sounds from amazon. The two most popular types are referred to as "Hegar" and "Bakes Rosebud" urethral sounds. We buy the Rosebud style. It's made of surgical steel and consists of a thin steel rod with a bulbous tip on the business end. The other end of the rod has a thick section which is designed to make it easy to handle, and also to add some weight.

We also purchase the recommended sterile lubricating gel and some sanitizing hand wipes.

As a surprise for Tommy, I also buy a sexy little outfit to wear when we try this out. My man is being so brave, and I want to make the experience as erotic as possible.

Our equipment arrives the following day. The sounds come in a nice carrying case and are arranged according to size, the tips ranging from 2mm all the way up to 8mm. As we examine them, Tommy speaks up. "Jess, I'm not sure about this. I'm kind of nervous."

"We can forget about it if you want babe," I reply. "This stuff wasn't expensive, and of course I would never think of asking you to try something if you don't want to."

I must admit that I feel a tinge of disappointment, thinking that this isn't going to happen, but God bless my man, Tommy. He says, "No, I'm not backing out, at least not yet. Let's give it a try."

"Okay lover," I respond. "And we can abort at any time. There's plenty of other things we can do for fun if this doesn't work out."

Tommy relaxes a bit, and we agree to try it after dinner. I leave the open case containing the sounds on the dinner table, and as we dine, Tommy's keeps glancing over in that direction. I can just imagine what's going through his mind as he stares at the shiny steel instruments. He's wondering if he can go through with this. If he's really going to let me insert one of these things in his tiny pee-hole.

We retire to the living room with our glasses of wine and set things up. My plan is for Tommy to sit on the couch while I sit on an ottoman facing him.

I set a small end table within easy reach and place the sounding rods, lubricating gel, and sanitizing hand wipes on a white hand towel. I also roll a joint and encourage my anxious lover to take a few hits while I go into our bedroom to change.

My new outfit from Amazon is of the "Sexy Nurse" variety. It consists of a simple button-down white dress, and a retro style nurse's hat. The dress could pass for an actual nurse's uniform if it wasn't for the extremely short hemline. I finish the look with a pair of white stiletto heels. Tommy is a sucker for sext footwear!

I return to the living room to find my man sitting on the couch having a sip of wine and looking nervously at the equipment on the end table. He turns his gaze towards me and is obviously pleased with my costume.

"I thought this might help get you in the mood, babe," I say.

"Yeah, you look great. The nurse costume is really sexy," he replies.

"I want you to undress," I say matter-of-factly. And Tommy strips out of his shirt and pants.

"Boxers too, lover." And he complies.

Normally, when we play out our little sexual fantasies, Tommy would be sporting a rock-hard erection by now, but tonight he is only semi-hard, understandably nervous about the upcoming procedure.

"Looks like you need some extra special attention before we proceed," I say with a sexy grin on my face. "You're being such a great sport about letting me try this. I'm going to do some of your favorite things before we get to the sounds."

With that, I move the ottoman out of the way and kneel between my lover's legs. I take his penis in hand and start kissing the head and using my tongue to tickle his little hole. Tommy sighs as his cock begins to grow. As I spread his pee-hole open with my thumbs, I think about what it will be like to probe inside. I lick his slit and stab it with the point of my tongue, then pull away, spread it wide and look inside. My own arousal is growing as I anticipate doing much more with my lover's little hole.

I move on to some serious cock sucking, taking Tommy's shaft deep into my mouth and using all my tricks to pleasure my lover.

Down to his balls. I love playing with them! I lick, suck, and fondle Tommy's sack for a good ten minutes before moving down even further.

"I'm going to do your butt for a while, scoot forward and pull up your legs for me," I ask.

Tommy complies, and now I have access to his anus. Getting a rim job, and giving one for that matter, is one of Tommy's favorite things, and tonight I give him a good one! I start slowly and erotically, but soon I am aggressively licking and probing his puckered orifice with my warm, wet tongue. My man is moaning with pleasure and I'm pretty sure that at least for the time being, I've taken his mind off the reason that were here tonight.

I give Tommy's anus a few final licks, then get up, move the ottoman back into position and sit down facing my man, his dick now rock hard thanks to my talented mouth.

Hoping he won't back down, I ask, "it's time babe, do you want to give it a try?"

I'm pleased when he responds with a simple, "okay."

I want to take a moment to describe the emotions I'm having. I feel so close to Tommy right now. Our life is good! In all aspects of our life, we have shared so much over the years. The intimacy we feel for each other grows day by day, and is certainly fueled, in part, by our passionate and honest lovemaking. Once again, we're crossing into new territory, my man's love for me evidenced by his trust and willingness to participate in this kinky new exploration.

Let the fun begin!

As I had mentioned earlier, the sounds range in size from 2mm to 8mm. I have them laid out on the towel in size order. The bulbous tip on the 2mm rod is almost non-existent, giving it pointy appearance, which seems a little scary, so I pick up the 3mm sound and show it to Tommy.

"What do you think, babe, should we try this one?" I ask.

"Yeah, do it Jess. I'm nervous, but this is also damn erotic. I really want you to do it.

"That's my Tommy, I'll be as slow and gentle as possible, but I have to say, I'm excited. And really anxious to see that rod slide into your cock!"

First things first. I take one of the sanitizing wipes and thoroughly clean my lover's penis, paying special attention to the head and pee-hole. I use a second wipe to sterilize the sounding rod.

Getting down to business now.

I gently spread open Tommy's little hole and apply some lube to the opening. Now I pick up the rod and lube up the bulbous tip and the thin shaft.

"Ready babe?" I ask. And Tommy nods.

While holding his stiff cock in my left hand, I take the sound and run it gently over Tommy's lubed up slit. As we learned during our research, I was just going to use the weight of the instrument to do the work, hopefully sliding itself into my man's urethra with little or no effort on my part. We both watch intently as I run the probe over Tommy's cock head and across his pee-hole. It's time to penetrate him! I angle the rod so that it's aligned Tommy's shaft, and began to rotate it back and forth, ensuring that all surfaces are well lubricated.

This goes on for a while and I know not to use any force. Just as I begin to think that this isn't going to happen, I get the angle just right, and the tip of the rod slips into my man's little hole. Tommy gasps.

"Are you okay, babe? I ask.

"Yeah, it burned for a second, but I'm okay now."

I gently manipulate the sound as the weight allows it to sink deeper into Tommy. I lightly massage his shaft with my left hand as I begin to slowly move the sound in and out. At it's deepest point, it's about three inches into Tommy's urethra.

"How does it feel, babe? I ask.

My man his breathing heavily as he answers, "It feels okay, but the visual is what's turning me on. Watching that thing slide into my cock is pretty fucking hot."

I want to watch as the head of the rod pops out of Tommy's hole, so I slowly retract the device until the thick tip appears, at which point I very, very slowly retract the rod and it slides out of my lovers glistening slit.

"Phew! That was something," Tommy gasps.

"I really loved doing it, babe. I want to do it again. Can I? I ask softly.

"Okay, Jess."

Pushing my luck, I ask, "can we move up to the next size." And I pick up the 4mm sounding rod and show it to Tommy.

Tommy eyes it and says, "Man, that extra one millimeter sure makes a big difference."

I must admit that the tip on this rod does seem considerably more intimidating.

"Can I give it a try, babe?" I ask. And Tommy agrees.

I make a little show of lubricating the rod, holding it up to my lover's eye level so that he can watch...and anticipate...

Now I do as before. I slowly, gently run the tip of the instrument over Tommy's slickened hole. The tip of the probe looks much bigger as I position it for penetration. Having gained some experience, I find the correct angle quickly, and the tip of the probe disappears in Tommy's little slit. I hold the tool in place, the bulbous tip half-in, half-out of my man's hole.

Tommy gasps. Again, I ask if he's okay to proceed, and he gives me the go-ahead.

I allow the weight of the rod to take over, and the tip disappears inside Tommy's cock. I let it slide in a little deeper than the first sound, (about 4 inches), and slowly move it in and out. I hold my lover's cock, and as I touch the flesh on the underside of his engorged shaft, I can feel the tip sliding through my man's urethra. I continue manipulating the rod, fascinated as I watch it penetrate my man's penis. I don't want to get too aggressive, and I do want to reward my lover with a nice orgasm, so I decide to remove the rod. I do it slowly, and as the fat tip of the instrument begins to appear, I move even slower, enjoying the sight of the shiny steel instrument exiting Tommy's little hole.

I want his cock in my mouth now. I kneel between his legs and begin to furiously lap away at his dick, licking the slit, jabbing the hole with my tongue, and taking as much of Tommy's long shaft in my mouth as I can. Judging by his rapid breathing and moans of pleasure, I know that Tommy is close to orgasm, and it comes to me that I would really like to watch as my man expels his seed. Sure, I've seen him squirt before, usually when I give him a foot job. But after all this pee-hole play, I want to watch up close as Tommy's cum exits his little slit.

I remove my mouth from his cock and ask, "Would it be okay if I finished you with my hand, babe? I would really like to watch as you shoot your load."

"Of course, baby," Tommy sighs. And I go for it.

I lick his cock a few more times, them begin to masturbate him! His recently fucked hole is just inches from my face, angled slightly away from me. After all, my goal is to get a close-up view of my lover's ejaculate as it escapes his cock, not get splashed in the eyes!

And I want it to be a nice long orgasm with lots of cum. So, I lube up one of my fingers with saliva and slide it up Tommy's ass. I find his prostate and slowly, but firmly massage it while I work my lover's hard penis.

Tommy is close. His breathing is becoming deeper and faster, and his body stiffens as he approaches the inevitable release of his juice.

I know he won't last much longer.

"Come for me, baby," I whisper. "I want to watch you shoot your load."

I'm slowly pumping Tommy's cock, barely moving my hand up and down the shaft. I continue to manipulate his prostate and as I increase the pressure, I begin to rub the sensitive spot under the head of my lover's penis.

Tommy's climax begins.

As I watch intently, streams of hot cum exit his pee-hole. With each contraction, another jet of semen shoots from my lover's slit, just inches in front of my face. Tommy is twitching and moaning as he squirts his juices, draining his balls. Finally, the eruptions subside, and as I continue to watch, the final streams of ejaculate bubble out of Tommy's hole and dribble down his shaft.

I use my thumbs to spread open my lover's slit and stare, fascinated, as I see the last bits of juice pooling up in my lover's hole. I slurp up these remaining bits of cum and give the head of Tommy's cock a final kiss.

Later that night as we cuddle in bed, I ask Tommy what he thought of my little experiment.

"I'd call it a success," he replies.

And I agree.