My Roommate the Milking Nurse Pt. 01

Story Info
A man's roommate helps solve his sexual problem.
805 words
4.23
35.2k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought everything would be perfectly fine and normal. I thought having a female roommate to share living expenses and household chores wouldn't be a big deal. Oh how wrong I was. My name is Bill, and this is how it all began.

Her name was April and she was a nurse at the town hospital. She had just started her nursing residency and was looking for a cheap place to live while she got settled in the area. What I hadn't anticipated was how beautiful she looked to me. Her long toned legs, cute jiggly ass, slim waist, and deceptively large breasts checked all the boxes for me. Her long dirty blonde hair fell to the middle of her back, but she often wore it tied up loosely with scrunchies, but the way some loose curls would always come lose and frame her sweet and innocent face with its doe-like deep blue eyes was probably the proverbial nail in my coffin.

We got along great as friends don't get me wrong. Her personality was bubbly and friendly and outgoing. She was an excellent nurse and all her patients loved her. She just had a knack for chatting with someone and making them feel like they were the most important person in the world at that moment. We shared a few of the same interests such as a love of Sci-Fi movies and old school video games. Many nights we'd hang out in the living room together eating dinner and watching movies.

Over time as we fell into a "best friend" groove, the amount of clothing she wore around the house became less and less. Eventually it became common for her to return home from a long shift and immediately change into something like a simple thin crop top with spaghetti straps, that could barely contain her large breasts, and some tiny little panties that really accentuated her ass. She wasn't trying to be overtly sexual towards me, it was just incredibly comfortable and relaxing to her to change into loungewear such as that, and she felt comfortable enough with me to do so.

It became sexual for me though. As I mentioned before, her looks and attitude made her the most sexually attractive woman I'd ever known or ever seen. Our relationship and conversations still remained the same as always, but I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on anything while she was dressed like that. We kept the place fairly cold, and her nipples were always hard and very pointy against the thin fabric of the tight tops she wore. Her nipples pushed and strained so hard against the tight fabric of her tops that I could easily see that she clearly had them pierced. The majority of the time she wore barbells in them, but on occasion she would swap the barbells for rings and I would do a double-take whenever I noticed the change. Those same crop tops left her midriff exposed, and her stomach was a work of art itself. The faintest hints of muscle definition both hid and exposed themselves as the room lights danced across the surface when she moved. Tanned, toned, and tight were always the words that immediately came to mind whenever I looked at April.

One day the dam finally broke. We were sitting on the couch per usual, eating dinner and watching random TV, when she noticed I wasn't talking as much as usual. With a concerned look on her face she asked me what was going on? I could tell that she'd immediately gone into "nurse mode" and was genuinely concerned as to what was going on with me.

"This is really awkward to talk about. You are a terrific roommate and we get along so well, but ever since you started wearing... well... like what you're wearing now, it's really been doing a number on my balls to be straight up honest. It's felt like I've been walking around with a terminal case of blue balls for the last three weeks. Again, awkward to say, but I've tried getting myself off but for some reason that's never worked for me. It's never really been a problem before because I've never been so sexually stimulated for so long."

The twinkle that went off in her eyes was breathtaking. There was a visible shift in her body language that went from concerned nurse/friend to something else. Something... predatory? Her voice became smoother, more silky than I'd heard her ever sound before.

"Bill please, don't feel awkward or embarrassed! You do remember that my focus is reproductive health right? I completely understand not only what the problem is, but how we can solve it, together." Again she gave off that almost predatory vibe as she slowly moved closer towards me on the couch.