A South Georgia Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to build up a hot nut, but pulled him away before it escaped me. “No dude, I want it like last time.” I propped myself on the family couch, and posed so that he could easily find his way inside of me. Instead of just diving into me like he did last time, I felt his warm tongue gliding across my asshole. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before, and I welcomed the feeling as he continued to work the rim of my asshole and lap at my taint. I had only ever seen this done in porn, and had never anticipated it happening to me. I was shuddering as he slid a finger inside of me and began to work along my glorious pleasure spot. All the while, he was maintaining contact with his tongue and my ass. I dripped precum along the fabric of the couch and tried to make a mental note to clean it up before my mom got home.

It wasn’t long before he had worked 2 and then 3 fingers inside of me. With every “come here” motion, I could feel myself inching closer and closer to orgasm. I didn’t want to just blow my lid with fingers though, I wanted the thickness of his cock inside of me. I pulled his hand away and made it clear that I wanted him to take me. I heard him spit into his hand and felt the tip of his dick hovering outside of my ass. Oh god, I wanted him to put it in me so bad, but he was toying with me. He would push it slightly in, and retreat when I would moan with pleasure. He did this about 3 or 4 times before I couldn’t take it anymore and backed myself onto him. I didn’t even give him the opportunity to start fucking me rough, I just started slamming myself into him. He ended up sitting on his ass and I hovered over him and bounced up and down onto his thick long cock.

He had a tight grip on my hips as I dropped myself on him again, and again, and again. I wanted to make him desire me, and I liked that he had to rely on me to cum. I felt the familiar build up as wave after wave of pleasure fell over me. He started to meet me with his hips and I could sense that he was gearing up to spill his long overdue load inside of me. As his body tensed for release, I allowed myself to succumb to the pleasure that was rushing through me. I grasped the head of my dick as each shot of spunk sprung out of me. My cousin was immobile as he poured months of backlogged cum into me. We detached from each other and he thanked me for letting him use me to help unclog his pipes. I told him it wasn’t a problem at all and if he ever needed me, I would be there for him.

When I turned 20, these escapades happened farther and farther apart. Eventually my cousins met nice country girls and no longer had the time or desire to spend that secret time with me. I moved a few states away to try and figure out who I was without them, and by the time I got back they were both married and living new lives. I ended up meeting a girl in my home town who was pleasant enough to keep me entertained and after a few months of dating she got pregnant. We decided to do the “right thing” and get married. So that leads us to today, 5 years after the fact, living in South Georgia while I’m carrying a huge secret and craving the touch of a man. I’m going to keep up this charade as long as I can, but I have a feeling that I’m going to cave into my desires very, very soon.

_____

So this is the first short story I have ever written. Please let me know what you think!


12