All Comments on 'A Southern Tale'

by Illogical

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Remember Last NightRemember Last Night6 months ago

Great tale. Sooner or later Henry is going to catch them. What would his reaction be???

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange6 months ago

Dayyyummmm!! Way to ramp up the suspense! I just knew they were going to get caught! It's so well written, that I'm afraid to read any next part cuz it'll give me a coronary! All that, plus the sex is crazy hot! Very very well done! Thank you for that.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Loved the story. Very fucking hot! Maybe in a second chapter Henry realizes that he can't keep up with his wife and asks his son to step in for him sexually in order to keep it in the family. Five stars and a favorite point!

KittyLover80KittyLover806 months ago

AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters. 5 Stars

49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

One of the very best Mom/Son stories this year

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awsome, one of the best incest stories I read last months :) perspective of part 2 with husband around is even more hot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 for sure. Would love to read more of this, especially when they’re sneaking around while the dad is home.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too over the top and very repetitious. The author's use of "married" as an adjective describing the mother—and her individual body parts!—gets old after the first time. The evolution of the son into a domineering, smirking brute and his mother into a submissive sex slave appeared with no prior suggestions that such was in their nature. The whole idea of love between the two of them quickly drops out of the narrative. It's as if the author made the son's strong sexual needs into power and the mother's equally strong sexual needs into weakness—a typically masculine fallacy that's unacceptable in this day and age. And just to avoid any preconceptions, I am a happily married heterosexual man who loves women and their sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic! Just superbly done. Another proofread would be a good idea but I followed along with no problems. Great story. Great sex. I would like to see her glow and titty growth to be due to pregnancy and then take us through THAT!!! Thanks for a great read.

zcapp85zcapp856 months ago

Super tension. Look forward to next chapter...

redlion75redlion756 months ago

The glow sounds like a pregnancy thing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God, please tell me she's gonna get pregnant. I want her to beg for it!

Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Fantastic story, more please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well crafted and written! One of the best in the mom-son department in a while! A second chapter would be very welcome! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You missed the point of mom and son incest completely. All you had was sex and dominance from the son, where was the love? That was the first mistake, second mistake was this story was poorly written and needed extreme editing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story despite the typos and grammatical errors. Enjoy the the descriptive use of language such as " hot mass of delicious corruption." More please.

GentlyIntenseGentlyIntense6 months ago

Awesome description. Excellent buildup. Very arousing.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime716 months ago

This needs to continue with Her becoming pregnant and refusing to tell dad who the father is!!!! other than that...I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story but now you need to finish it. Maybe Henry finds out and joins in but only to have oral sex with his wife. And he sleeps in John's room now as John sleeps with his mom now and guess what she gets pregnant with twins.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The glow is pregnancy, isn't it? Oh my God I can not wait for the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it their sex is awesome but a little risky at the end. And if she's as hot as her son says why does her husband not fuck her silly must be a problem or something wrong with him. You need to continue with this and have mom become pregnant and divorce her worthless husband and mom and son live as a married couple 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are gifted! That was exceptionally well paced and thought out. Extremely hot and entertaining. Thank you so much! I always enjoy thong and panty references. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story but needs a part 2 So we know what happens to John and Kate in the end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story really!!!

Not just 5 stars but ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great plot, nice description.

I would love for this shine and breast growth, as you described, to be due to pregnancy by her son.

Well, like many other readers, I would love 2nd chapter, with his mother getting pregnant, to break up with her husband because he found out that the trips to Russia and Belgium were with his mistress - that's why he didn't fuck her but also didn't care if she wore a beautiful new dress or haircut or dye her hair or nails - (idea for part 2) and She left with her son to live as a couple now, in another city with their child.

And as for her friends, having sex with their sons too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope there is a second part coming.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story really waiting for the part 2.. would like it if you only keep both mom and son only and not add other people... Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Holy shit.. Awesome. Excellent 👍. You have to write more. Please.

We want pregnant seen.

This is super duper Hot because of it comes from mom's POV.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall26 months ago

yes please part2. the way you is just so exciting. 5/5

lgb400lgb4006 months ago

It definitely needs a part 2. I thought Dad was going to call to check on the wife and they were going to have sex whulel talking to him. I think the dad needs cucked.

ieldan7ieldan76 months ago

defintely need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW! Nicely done.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Come on, Mom is already knocked up. She's on no protection, and her Son has dumped quarts of cum in her during the last month hubby was gone. How's she going to explain to hubby the miracle baby?

Sounds like another chapter is required. Five stars.

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

I really like the way John was fondling Kate's tits and nipples in the shower while he was fucking her doggy. Pretty risky at the end, but until the end of the month it's going to be "Risky Business." 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely there should be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I stopped reading when he basically forced himself on her… not in to rape stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

John is a real piece of shit...and she is no better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Holy fuck! What an amazing story, I loved how you described the scenes in detail and also made sure to have actual build up leading to the sex. Keep writing, this was really well done. Ps don’t be afraid to play with with non-consent themes, you will get annoying comments in the beginning but if you keep writing you’ll garner your own audience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievable ...

We want chapter 2. Plz...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story their sex was so hot but is he just using his mother or is he really in love with her????? You need to continue and see where this goes!!!!!!! 6 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And….if he seduces Liz that will quell the suspicions.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story, one of my favourite. Got read the follow up chapter.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

It would have been a good story had it not been for the dot dot dots. They have to be edited out to not hear them in a Text Reader!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to a part 2 or other mom and son stories. Love your writing style.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut4 months ago

5 stars, a great build up in scenes.

Does need further editing and or proofreading.

My favourites being on page 4 the "Longue Tongue" (Well it was a French kiss) and within half a dozen paragraphs he has a "Card Cock." That would work nicely between her flaps!

01Timber6701Timber674 months ago

Quit reading it after basically he forced himself on his mom

2⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it their longing for each other and their sex was awesome he was what she needed and she was his dream come true!!! 5 Stars!! You need to continue with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Piss on the grammar police!! Man o man was that hot and very well played out. My mom was an absolute fox who on occasion after a few glasses of wine crossed the line ever so slightly. And from experience it was all about the lust and taboo, the fairies on here talking about where’s the love lol is just laughable for sure. You hit it on the head with painting the way it really plays out. I have pulled her hot pictures out more than once after this read and demolished my cock thinking about my mom and my youth. Thank you for opening up memories long in the past. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best one I ever read!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

one of the best. A second part will be most welcome. how about this southern beauty exjoying teasing he son with her sheer black stocking in various public place when dad is away setting up new offices on every continent,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2-Kate misses her period and goes to her doctor. Her doctor confirms that Kate is pregnant. Eight months and two weeks later, Kate gives birth to twins, one baby boy and one baby girl. Kate and her son John continue to fuck and John impregnates his mother Kate three more times. Kate gives birth to two more baby boys and one more baby girl.

Head609RamHead609Ram3 months ago

The girl I met at the frat party had me read it with her. We both roused and she said that her vagina was very small and being my penis also being smaller, 5 inches, she wanted to have intercourse with me. I said, OK, she said she would be on top of me. I said I had to get a rubber on. She told me she was protected and wanted to feel just feel me. She climbed on, positioned my dick pushed hard. I entered, she said YES slowly started moving. Boy she sure was tight. I only lasted a few minutes and came in her. I think she came too. After I softened she pulled off, we both saw the mess we made, my cum dripped out her puss she looked and said her period started. I think it was both our time. Wish i new her last name.

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

LEAVE IT AS IS, MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. THANKS FOR THE STORY. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

p0keherp0keher2 months ago

One of the best m/s stories ever imo. Really really hot. Love it. Needs a part two or another m/s story. Best part is that it's long. Not under 10k words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too dragged out

WorliWorliabout 1 month ago

please post a chapter 2

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

A part 2 definitely, especially her unprotected state.

I like this story as their is still love and compassion between the two regardless of their rabbit behavior.

Ok, I admit it, an old romantic at heart.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Thought it was great

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42017 days ago

Excellent Story. What a hot sexy mom.

Well played out hope we get more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous