A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate started going with them to their weekly spa appointments. She also started getting her nails and hair done more frequently. Over time, they convinced her to buy more attractive, stylish clothes and shoes. Jill and Liz even took Kate to their favorite lingerie store called Lise Leroux. At first, Kate had been a little hesitant to buy lingerie much less laced. She had never worn a laced thong or anything like it, but with the exotic feeling of the soft fabric against her skin, the elegant embroidery and the urging from her friends, Kate bought three full sets of lingerie, garter belts, silk stockings, laced panties, a bustiere, silk negligées and a few thongs her friend Jill sneaked in.

At first, Kate thought she had gone overboard, she couldn't help but feel a little concerned about what her husband's reaction would be. Would he be mad about the clothes? Or about how much she spent? Or maybe he just wouldn't like any of it. In reality, Henry didn't comment much on her clothes or appearance, almost as if he didn't really notice or care. She got the occasional compliment about her dress or maybe her hair but that was it.

The same couldn't be said for John. He took note of every single new thing his mom did...or bought, the form fitting dresses, the three-inch heels, the black stockings, her nails. John loved whenever she had her nails done, he would imagine those pretty nails wrapped around his dick. His mom didn't try to dress or act provocatively. It just came naturally to her. The treasures she kept concealed underneath her skirts and blouses only added to his sinful desire.

Maybe her mom having some progressive housewives' friends wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Three days later.

"John since you are here. How about you help me organize the storage room? I always say I'll get to it but never actually do it." Kate chuckled.

"Ugh, Mom but it's so hot."

"Come on mister. You can't play videogames and watch TV all summer."

"Mom, I just finished painting the backyard fence the other day...Even though we could just hire someone to do it."

"John, sweetie, please help me," she asked sweetly, smiling at him. "Some of those boxes are too heavy for me."

John couldn't say no. Even though he wanted to just lay around all day, he couldn't deny the beautiful woman in front of him.

He begrudgingly followed his mother upstairs. The "storage room" was a room located at the very end of the hallway. It was just a spare room that had become their repository for all of life's odds and ends. If Kate or Henry didn't want to throw something away - but didn't know what else to do with it - into the storage room it went.

But to John there was one very silver lining to this whole situation: for the next 2 to 4 hours he was going to have a first-class, unrestricted view of the hottest ass and the nicest pair of tits he'd ever seen. His smile broadened at the thought, as his eyes roved up and down his mother's curves, sexy hips and her trim waist coming to rest on her shapely round derrière, beneath the taut, black fabric of her yoga pants and a feminine white tank top with delicate 'spaghetti' straps which made her big full breasts look exquisite. Her outfit clearly taking into account how hot the room was going to be. John realized that maybe helping his sweet mother wasn't such a bad idea after all.

John groaned inwardly. The three walls were each lined with shelving from top to bottom. These shelves were stacked full with old cardboard boxes of various shapes and sizes. Most of them had been put there when they first moved in, their contents long forgotten.

Kate quickly came up with a plan. They were going to have the floor cleared out completely - so that they could walk freely and access all the shelving, front to back and they were going to browse through every single one of boxes up on the shelves to determine what was to be thrown out and what was to be kept.

She quickly began telling John which boxes she needed and where. She started going through each box. Pulling items out, handing them to John and telling him in which pile to put them. Kate knew she had to make the most of this opportunity, she was almost ruthlessly determined to make progress.

John leered at his mother and watched her bend forward presenting her round ass to his eager vision. The thin fabric of her yoga pants would stretch, and her soft white skin would become more visible beneath - revealing the perfect spheres of her ass. He became transfixed as he stared at the thin strand of white fabric that disappeared into her round ass. His mother was wearing a thong. It surprised him a little bit but was understandable in this heat.

"Fuck," he muttered softly as he stared at her. Kate had heard him though. She could almost feel his eyes undressing her as she reached over for the boxes. The fact her son was leering at her sent a deliciously lewd thrill throughout Kate's body, but she did her best to try and ignore it.

About an hour and half had passed. They had started off strong, but that southern humidity was quickly overwhelming them, causing them to perspire profusely. Now, in that midsummer afternoon, her luminous skin was aglow with a fine sheen of sweat. Her blonde hair was pulled up high in a ponytail, but a few loose strands of damp hair clung to her shapely neck. And her white top had become translucent across her back.

John could feel his cock begin to stir inside his shorts. It had been four days since he had jerked off, so his heavy testicles ached for a much-needed release. All he could think about was how much he wanted to lick the curve of her neck; to taste the sweat from the small of her back; to follow the contours of her body with his tongue.

For a while, John was able to put their inappropriate interlude behind him and attend to the task at hand. Another hour had passed, and they continued to make good progress. But it was undeniable that they were slowing down. It's as if both mother and son were losing focus; losing the ability to concentrate.

Perhaps it was because they were beginning to focus more on each other rather than the boxes. Both were now deep toward the back of the room and working shoulder to sweaty shoulder. Brushing, sliding, and frankly, rubbing against each other almost continuously. It became impossible to say how much of that physical contact was unavoidable - and how much was intentional. The snake inside Johns pants was throbbing and eager for release.

They were both slick and glistening with salty sweat. The room felt like an oven. Kate seemed to have lost the ability to concentrate on anything else. She had already noticed the large bulge delineated in front of his gray Nike shorts. Her eyes seemed inexorably drawn to his crotch. She was constantly running her tongue over her lips, brushing strands of hair back behind her ears, and ogling the thick outline of his member.

Kate started talking but John couldn't make out what she was saying. All of his senses slowly being overtaken by incestuous thoughts about his mother. "John the box!" she exclaimed as she failed to reach one of the boxes in the upper shelves. Kate was standing on her tiptoes; she couldn't reach the box properly and her movement caused the big box to fall off the shelf.

"Woah!" exclaimed John as he saw his mom take a step back, but her heel caught the corner of one of the boxes on the floor causing her to stumble a bit. John quickly took a step forward and held his ground to prevent his mother from falling backwards. Kate gasped and felt her throat tighten as she felt a large bulge nestled between her buttocks. Neither of them moved. John had caught his mom at the waist. "Mom are you okay?" he asked. But Kate couldn't speak. She felt John subtly shifting his position so that his erection now pressed directly into the valley between her ass cheeks.

John's heartbeat was ringing in his ears. Kate didn't pull away. Instead, she pushed back against him even more, pressing her ass deeper into his erection. He gripped her waist as he pushed back and they gently dry humped each other. Kate knew it was wrong, but her body was moving on her own. Her crotch was drenched, she could smell the scent of her sex in the sauna of the room, knowing her son could also smell her arousal. His mother's soaked body was pressed tightly against his own. He could hear her ragged breathing as his face was pressed into the nape of her neck. John's hands gently wandered from her waist.

"I know you want it, Mom," John said in a low voice with sudden, unexpected lust. "I can see it written all over your face...." he leaned in and licked down the nape of her neck, savoring the sweet and salty taste of her skin.

Kate shivered when she felt his tongue trace her neck, that snapped out her lust induced trance. She quickly turned around and exclaimed. "Excuse me?! I-I don't want anything!" Kate said in a feeble attempt at indignation. "How dare you say that to me?! I am your mother!"

"Is that why you can't stop staring at my dick?... Like a bitch in heat." He said with a toothy grin.

Kate jumped and made an attempt to slap him in the face, but John caught her hand mid swing.

John grabbed his mother and kissed her hard, pressing her against the furniture behind her. Kate gasped and struggled in terror as she felt her son's big solid bulge dig into her belly. At first, Kate kept her lips pressed tightly together, but slowly John's insistence began to overwhelm her. Her struggling became weaker.

Kate whimpered helplessly as his long tongue pushed at her lips, forcing them to open. Kate went to push him away but succeeded only in putting her hands on his chest. She just couldn't do it. Instead, she parted her trembling lips more for him to ease his entire tongue inside.

John lowered his hands to grip and rub his mother's round ass. Holding her tightly as he grinded himself against his mother. Kate moaned into his mouth as she began to kiss him back.

Kate's legs were shaking as she stood on her tiptoes. John lowered his head to kiss and nibble at her neck. "I wanna fuck you so hard Mom," he breathed, slapping her ass eliciting a loud yelp from his mom.

Those words made Kate's pussy clench. Her knees went weak. Son or no son, Kate suddenly felt an overwhelming, primeval feminine need to submit to this dominant man standing before her. She had fought her wicked needs for as long as she possibly could, but she was a woman in the end. All of her pent-up frustration had eventually become too much for her to suppress.

"I know dad is hardly around because of his job. I know you are lonely. I'll take care of you." he said taking her hand in his and pressing it against the throbbing bulge in his shorts.

"Oh my God," Kate breathed as her slender hand closed instinctively over the thick tube of flesh threatening to burst forth from the restrictive confines of his shorts. Her son's cock was enormous--she'd never seen or felt one anywhere close to this size in her entire life. She was tingling with excitement as her hand closed around it, feeling the intense heat of the pulsing member coming right through his clothing.

"Wait..."

"You can still be dad's wife...but you'll be my woman." said John before shoving his tongue back into his mother's throat.

"This isn't happening! This isn't happening!" Kate shouted, but only in her mind, any vestige of self-control was gone. Her lust was growing significantly as her sinful desire to fuck her son grew stronger. Kate knew that this was incest. It was wrong, even illegal, but in a very dark corner deep down inside her soul, she loved it. She was passionately kissing her son; her tongue ran across his lips as they open-mouthed kissed. She couldn't even remember when the last time she was kissed like that.

Kate kept rubbing his growing bulge through his shorts. She wanted to see it again. For weeks she hasn't been able to stop thinking about it.

"Baby...c-can I see it?" she asked softly. Her voice trembling.

John undid the front part of his shorts. Kate was panting, her heart beating out of her chest as she watched her son get half naked in front of her. John pulled his shorts down along with his boxers. John sighed as his cock sprang out, free from confinement. Semi-erect and growing.

Kate gasped audibly, and her eyes grew wide. Even semi-hard, John's cock was at least 7 or 8 inches in length. And the girth of it was causing her pussy to lubricate almost instantly. A yearning feeling overcame Kate, she found herself wanting to feel it in her hand. Her heart pounds and her cunt aches. The idea of you stopping now is inconceivable. Kate was a possessed woman. She didn't know what overcame her, other than pure absolute lust. She reached her hand and wrapped her fingers around John's cock. She marveled at the feel of his huge cock and lightly held, it felt so heavy in her dainty hand. John groaned in delight as he felt his mother's hands finally wrapped around his girth. Her mouth watered as she struggled to get her fingers around it. He was so long and thick, so much bigger than his father.

"Oh honey, it's so big" she said, her breathing ragged. Sinful thoughts overrode her senses, her body ached to touch him, to suck him, to take him inside of her. "You're gonna a make a girl very happy one day, dear." Kate said looking up at him. When her eyes reached his, all she saw was love coupled with burning lust. The kind of desire she'd yearned for from a man. John wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her small frame against his. He reached out and caressed his mother's heavy breasts. He squeezed them gently, trying to figure out how sensitive they were, not wanting to hurt her. Kate shivered as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of a man's hands on her enormous breasts. Unfamiliar, yet so good!

He kissed and licked his mother's neck as she began to stroke him slowly, marveling at his hardness. Lost in thought, almost hypnotized, Kate cupped his heavy testicles. Gently massaging and rolling them around her soft hand. She could clearly see the long bead of pre-cum that oozed from the tip. John was rocking his hips in time to her strokes, slowly humping up into his mother's hand.

She felt herself drifting, a whisper urging her to let go and let this man take care of her needs. John's cock was like an iron bar in his mother's hands. Kate gradually started pumping faster. His manly aroma filled her nostrils, the smell of arousal that begged her to couple her sex with his.

"Honey, I'm home!" could be heard from downstairs. Kate almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice of her husband coming from downstairs.

"Kate?" Henry asked again.

"Y-yes!" Quickly untangling herself from her son. "I-I'll be down there in a minute!" She quickly made her way out, not looking at or saying anything to John.

John, on the other hand, just stood there and looked as his mother swiftly made her exit leaving him there with the biggest hard-on he'd ever had. It was clear to him now that his mother wanted it as well. He could only imagine what could've happened if his cock-blocking father hadn't come home from work.

"Holy fucking shit" he muttered, smirking. Incredulous about the whole situation. John went to his room to shower. He thought about jerking off and finish what his mother had started but stopped himself. He would hold off for the time being. It would be a challenge, a very tough challenge, but he knew there was only one place he wanted to release his load.

Deep inside his mother.

"Hey Kate...woah. Why are you so sweaty?" asked Henry.

"Oh! I...um. I was organizing the storage room. Well, John and I were. You know I'm always saying how I'm going to do it but never actually get on with it." rambled Kate, her heart still pounding in her chest.

"Did you clock out early today?" asked Kate.

Henry frowned at her comment. "Kate is 5:30 in the afternoon." he said showing her the time on his watch.

"Oh my! Oh Well...you know." she chuckled nervously. "Time just goes by so quickly when you're busy. I'll just take a quick shower and start dinner." she said.

"Yeah, no rush. The game is about to start anyway." said Henry walking towards the living room.

Kate quickly made her up the stairs to her room, closing the door behind her and locking it. She leaned against the door; her legs were shaking. It felt like she could finally breathe. Her mind was mess. If Henry hadn't come home, they would've...

"He's your son Kate!" she blurted out almost on the verge of tears. "What the hell is wrong with you!"

"No, No. I have to keep it together." she said wiping her eyes and straightening herself. Henry was going to notice her red, swollen eyes. "I...I will talk to John tomorrow." she muttered.

After taking a shower, Kate went down to start dinner. On her way to the kitchen, she noticed that John had joined his father and the two of them were now engrossed watching the game.

Dinner went on without any "problems". They all made small talk. Kate noticed how John acted as if nothing had happened. But Kate wasn't complaining, if anything, this was one less issue to worry about. For now, at least. Her mind kept going back to the two of them in storage room.

John knew his mother would be conflicted about it; she was quieter than normal and had an absentminded look on her face. So, he chose to avoid making any eye contact or any type of contact for that matter.

Later that night. Kate's eyes shot open, she was breathing heavily and sweating. She'd had a very peculiar dream about her son. In this particular dream she was on all fours in the laundry room moaning and panting as her son railed her from behind. In the dream, Kate could see her mother standing in the doorway, staring at her getting fucked like a whore. Kate opened her mouth to ask for forgiveness but in the middle of the toe-curling orgasm that ripped through her body she could only smile and moan deliriously.

Kate looked to her left. Beside her, Henry still slept soundly, his back to her. She glanced at the clock. 4:17 AM. It was way too early to get up. Kate was hot, she kicked the bed covers back, she slowly hiked her short little nightdress up over her stomach. She bit her lip, hesitating, thinking about masturbating. The months of sexual frustration plus the events of the day before had her craving for a much-needed orgasm. Not even during her teenage years had she ever felt such a strong need for release like that very moment.

Kate was 41 years old, but she could easily pass for a woman in her early thirties. She married young. Kate had always been the dutiful mother. She had always tried to be the perfect housewife just like her mother and her friends. So, for just this one time she wanted to be a little bad, she had earned it... or at least that's what she told herself.

Kate wondered if her mother ever struggled with the same feelings as hers. Her mother may be a Christian woman, but she was a woman, nonetheless. Her father is a family man through and through, and Kate remembered how her father never missed an anniversary, brought her mother flowers and chocolates, and always made sure her birthday was special. All these details were a night and day difference to her Henry but not John. Kate thought she saw her father reflected in John. If John truly took after his grandfather, his woman would be emotionally and physically satisfied, she would spend every night next to a big, strong man that would keep her every need satisfied, something Kate could only yearn.

Rather than fight it any longer, Kate gave into temptation. "Oh god forgive me, but I need this." she muttered quietly. Kate silently lowered her hand, slipping into her panties. She felt her breath hitch in her throat as she grazed her throbbing clit. Her white panties were completely drenched. After checking quickly to ensure her husband was still asleep, she began to rub her clit harder, and her pussy grew much wetter. A low deep groan spilled from her mouth. Unintentionally, an image of her hung son entered her mind, an image of him with his shirt off, sweating and those tight, hard muscles flexing.

123456...8