A Spanking Earned

Story Info
Experiencing your first spanking.
1.1k words
4.23
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever experienced a real spanking by a man who has set specific expectations for your behavior? His rules are clear. His rules are simple and easy to follow. There is no reason why you didn't follow them.

Maybe you thought he was joking when he told you what would happen should you disobey. Maybe you had a momentary lapse of judgement. It doesn't matter. You are instructed to strip naked while he watches and waits.

He instructs you to neatly fold and stack your clothes as you undress just like he always expects of you.

You feel naked and vulnerable as you wait for his instructions. You feel little butterflies of anticipation in your stomach not knowing what to expect or how hard he will spank. You have a momentary feeling of regret and disappointment in yourself for not following his rules.

He motions you over his knee. You feel the fabric of his clothes against your bare skin reminding you of your nakedness and vulnerability. You feel his strong hand guiding you across his lap and then holding both of your wrists behind your back. You test his grip and find it secure. At this point, you know there is nothing you can do to resist the inevitable. You feel his other hand softly caress your bare bottom.

You squeeze your thighs together as he caresses. The entire experience is causing your face to flush and your breathing to quicken. You wonder whether you're becoming wet and your face reddens even more at the thought of what he might discover should his hand slide between your legs.

He says nothing as his hand softly caresses your bare bottom. His hand slides between your thighs forcing them apart. He caresses the insides of your thighs and around your lower butt just where he intends to spank. You love his caress and wish that you obeyed and would only feel his caress. But you know you deserve what's coming.

With his hand resting on your lower left ass cheek, he asks, "I don't need to tell you why you are here, do I?"

"No, Sir" you respond with a quivering voice. You feel his strong hand squeeze your lower ass cheek with his fingers nearly touching your pussy. Your heart races as you feel his strength and masculine energy.

You want his touch but you are desperately embarrassed by what you know he will find should his fingers slip between the folds of your pussy. You feel how slick you have become as you instinctively squeeze your thighs together pushing his hand against your bare pussy.

"Someone is trying to distract me from my responsibility to correct bad behavior." He laughs. "Be a good girl and count for me." His command is low and steady with the certainty of a man who knows you will do exactly as he instructs.

"Yes, Sir." You reply with an unsteady voice.

His first spank came down with a burning sting that makes you jump. You squeal and writhe in response to the sting. His hand holds you steady. You feel his strength. There was no warmup. Just the spank of a man who intends to teach you better behavior.

"What do you say?" He asks.

"One, Sir." You reply trying to remain composed.

"We are going to continue until the count of ten. If you lose your place or move out of position, we will start over from the beginning. Do you understand?" He asks.

"Yes, Sir." You reply wondering how you can take another nine spanks and wondering if you can really maintain the position he expects. You know it's going to take all of your will power not to squirm and writhe as he spanks you.

"That's my good girl." He softly says soothing the sting with a soft caress.

You feel the sting slowly being transformed from pain into warmth. You squeeze your thighs together again this time certain that you are actually dripping.

You feel his hand slide between your thighs. There is no way to hide what he is doing and your face burns with a feeling of shame knowing how wet you have become.

"What is this?" He asks. "Is my disobedient little slut getting wet?" You feel his fingers slide between your wet folds. Your body shakes and quivers each time his fingers find your secret places. Your body is betraying you. You moan wanting his touch to continue. You feel yourself being taken right to the very edge of an orgasm you so desperately want.

However, instead of feeling the orgasm you expect to come crashing through you, you suddenly feel a second sting just as the pain from the first sting is completely transformed into warmth. The orgasm you almost had is transformed into sexual energy with the sting of the spank.

"Ahhhh, two, Sir." You stammer out as the sting radiates through your bare bottom.

"That's my good girl." He softly says as his hand once again begins to rub the sting away. His words make you melt. Once again you feel the pain being transformed into sexual desire.

His fingers again slide between your wet folds finding your hard little button. You squirm, shiver, and gasp each time you feel his touch under and around your hard little clit. It doesn't take long to feel an orgasm building. You gasp in anticipation of the wave of pleasure that is about to crash down upon you.

Then suddenly you feel the third sting blending with the sexual energy of the edge you were on. Each time you feel an orgasm about to crash through you, you feel the sting of a spank instead. With each spank, you desired more. You need more. The sexual energy beautifully blending with the sting of each spank. And the sting of each spank being transformed into sexual energy and warmth that radiates through your bare bottom and right to your leaking pussy.

You have never felt desire like this. You actually want to feel the sting of his spank again. Each spank hurts, but you want it harder. You need it harder. Each spank reminding you of his dominance and strength, and of your vulnerability to a man who intends to teach you better behavior.

You feel his touch on your hard little clit bringing you to the edge and holding you there, but he won't take you any further. You whimper and writhe in his lap trying to get him to push you over the edge, but he just holds you tighter and lightens his touch. Your frustration is nearly bringing you to tears.

You feel his masculine energy and authority. You feel vulnerable and completely owned on his lap with a red stinging bottom and a pussy burning with need. For the first time, you feel yourself surrendering fully to his authority. You accept that your orgasms are his to give at his discretion. What you want more than an orgasm is to drop to your knees to please and worship him. You feel feminine and desired.