A Spark, to Pierce the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Keith rummages through his shirts and hoodies, Nathan takes a look around the room. It's neat - no half-worn clothes or half-eaten snacks lying around, no suspicious smells, the bed is even made with clean-looking sheets - but Keith isn't much of a decorator. The white walls are left bare, the shelves above the table are stacked with novels and bundles of paper, and-

Nathan's heart skips a beat as he notices, in the little mug on Keith's table that he uses to keep his pens, a mini rainbow flag.

"Alright, I don't have that many T-shirts around so would you rather wear a hoodie or-," Keith says, turning around to find Nathan staring at his pen holder.

"Oh, that," Keith snatches the flag and lets out a small laugh. "I guess I should tell you, uh, I'm gay," he smiles and waves the tiny rainbow in his hand. Nathan is silent, stunned.

"Oh no, I see what's going on," Keith sighs, putting the flag back into the mug. "You must be thinking I set all this up. Like, I pushed you to do a second lap knowing it's gonna rain and I convinced you to come up to my room and now you're gonna have to change out of your clothes and, like, I know how it looks, but you gotta trust me Nathan, I would never-"

Nathan smashes his lips against Keith's, his hands wrapped around Keith's neck and twirling with his soaking wet hair. At first, it feels just like the storm outside, sudden and violent, Nathan's lips crashing onto Keith's like the torrents of water that crashed down on them earlier. But then Nathan feels Keith's tension ease away as Keith starts to kiss him back, his lips lightly sucking on Nathan's, as light and pleasant as a fine spring drizzle. When Nathan moves away, he finds Keith's blushed face.

"I... uh... What... What was that?" Keith asks, his voice trembling.

"I...," Nathan considers his words before taking a deep breath and looking straight into Keith's eyes. "Keith, would you like to have sex with me?"

"Huh?" Keith utters, his confused eyes searching Nathan's face for an explanation.

"I think you're really hot, OK?" Nathan sighs. "And I'm sorry for being so abrupt but... I want to have sex with you."

Keith stays silent, but he doesn't look as spooked as before. Inside his mind, Nathan prays that Keith agrees, mostly because he is really horny for Keith, but also because things would turn real awkward with the history journal work if Keith doesn't. And so Nathan prays. Please. Please. Please.

"Um... I," Keith smiles shyly, "want to have... sex... with you, too, but," he looks down, "I've never done anything with anyone before, like, ever."

"Me neither, but," Nathan says while secretly rejoicing, "we can try."

"Alright, so," Keith looks at Nathan expectantly, "what now?"

"We can get out of these wet clothes for starters," Nathan says, realizing how much his clothes are clinging to his body. He takes the initiative to take off his shirt, feeling the cool air against his damp torso as the wet fabric strips away from his body. Then, in a swoosh, he slides his running shorts off, now standing before Keith in only his briefs, which are conspicuously bulging in the front.

"Damn, you look...," Keith swallows, "really good."

"Thanks, but," Nathan smirks, "a better response would be to take off your clothes too."

"Oh, right, let me-" Keith says, but before he can put his hands on the bottom of his hoodie, Nathan is standing right in front of him.

"I can help you with that," Nathan grabs Keith's hoodie and pulls upwards while Keith raises his arms. On seeing Keith's bare torso, Nathan's cock stirs. Meaty arms, toned pecs, but with a soft, slightly protruding stomach. Perfectly smooth, except for a trail of light black hair running down from his belly button.

"Yeah I've been trying to work on this belly but guess I just love food too much," Keith laughs. "Hope you like it?"

"I fucking love it," Nathan says, before crashing his lips onto Keith's again. This time, Keith quickly eases into the kiss as their lips pull and tug on each other amidst hurried, needy breaths. As Nathan's tongue begins its breach into Keith's mouth, Nathan roams his hands all over Keith's back, while Keith's lace his fingers around Nathan's neck. Their bodies move closer and closer, until they are pressed up tightly against each other, chest against chest, stomach against stomach, cock against cock. Nathan is impossibly hard, and he can tell Keith is the same.Nathan breaks away from the kiss and starts traveling down Keith's body, placing a line of kisses on his neck, his chest, his stomach, just like he has always imagined. As Nathan's knees finally touch the floor, his face is right in front of Keith's crotch.

Nathan looks up at Keith, who's staring down at him with a mixture of lust and disbelief.

"Can I...?" Nathan asks as his fingers trace the waistband of Keith's shorts.

"Please," Keith mutters.

Nathan sticks his fingers inside the waistband and slowly pulls down, revealing Keith's baby blue boxer briefs. When the shorts drop to the ground, Keith carefully steps out and kicks them aside, as Nathan feasts his eyes on Keith's bulge. He puts his hand on Keith's cock, feeling the hardness under the thin fabric. Keith isn't too big, which makes Nathan feel a bit relieved. He starts to squeeze and rub Keith's cock, moving his fingers up and down the shaft, while his other hand can't help but play with his own hardon.

"Mmm, Nathan...," Keith lets out a small moan, and Nathan suddenly thinks about the realness of what is happening. He's watched porn many, many times, and has heard countless models grunt and groan. But the knowledge that he's pleasuring another guy, a real one in front of him, and making him moan for real, makes Nathan feel an unprecedented sense of satisfaction. He slides his fingers inside the fabric, his skin grazing Keith's pubes, and pulls the boxer briefs down.

"Fuck," Nathan exclaims as Keith's cock comes into full view in front of him. A solid cut cock, pointing perfectly perpendicular to his torso. Nathan wraps his fingers around it, and is immediately struck by its warmth. He sticks his tongue out and licks the head.

"Ahhhh," Keith moans, which urges Nathan to go further. Tentatively, he opens his mouth and begins to suck on Keith's cock in earnest.

"Mmmm... fuck, Nathan, don't stop," Keith mumbles, inadvertently placing a hand on top of Nathan's head, which Nathan takes as a sign of encouragement. He tries to engulf Keith's entire shaft, feeling Keith's head make its way to the back of his throat. For the first few attempts, he gags, coughing and slobbering all over Keith's cock.

"Hey, you don't have to-," Keith tries to protest Nathan's efforts, but his words immediately morph into whimpers as Nathan's lips clamp down on his cock again. The process is weirdly satisfying for Nathan. As he expected, the taste is not the fun part - Keith's cock just tastes like skin with a hint of musk. Rather, Nathan finds himself enjoying the firmness and heat of Keith's shaft moving inside his mouth, the wetness of Keith's cock as he continuously salivates onto it, the lewd sounds Keith makes when he twirls his tongue around the head. Gradually, he manages to take more and more of Keith's cock, and finally, his mouth touches the base, Keith's pubes tickling his face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, wait!" Keith shouts, and at once, grabs Nathan's hair and yanks him away.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Nathan asks, subconsciously licking his lips. Keith's cock glistens under the dim light of the dorm room.

"I...," Keith says in between pants, "I was... close to cumming... that... felt really good."

"U-um," Nathan mumbles, "Th-thanks, I guess. Glad you liked it."

"Can you get on the bed?" Keith says. "I want to... return the favor."

"Oh, um, ok," Nathan walks to the bed and sits on its edge. "Like this?"

"Yeah, that's good," Keith says as he kneels down. Nathan is overcome with a sudden sense of awe. His jerk-off fantasies are coming true.

"Everything OK?" Keith asks, looking up at Nathan, who breaks away from his thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah."

"Uh, could you spread your legs a bit?" Keith smiles softly, and Nathan realizes the fault in his seating position.

"Oh, right, sorry," Nathan says, opening his knees, giving Keith access to his crotch, where Nathan notices patches of precum have been seeping through his briefs.

"Nervous?" Keith grins, placing his hands on Nathan's bulge, which makes him involuntarily moan.

"Y-yeah," Nathan nods. "You?"

"Super. You have no idea," Keith says. "But I wanna do this."

Keith carefully removes Nathan's briefs, and Nathan feels his cock spring up as it leaves the fabric, aiming right at Keith's face. Keith takes Nathan's cock in his hand and gives it a few strokes, which makes Nathan whimper in pleasure. He has jerked himself off many times before, but the feel of another person's hand - Keith's hand - pumping his shaft is different, amazingly so. It's as if Keith's fingertips are electric, exciting every veins and vessels inside him with every stroke. Then, while Keith still keeps one hand holding the base of his shaft, Nathan feels the head of his cock graze against Keith's soft lips and enter his mouth.

"Mmmm, just like that," Nathan says as Keith works on the head while his hand leisurely strokes the shaft. He hopes he was making Keith feel this good earlier, because this is fucking incredible, he thinks. He knew the head of his cock was sensitive, always paying extra attention to it when jerking off, but a blowjob is so much better. The way Keith coats it with a copious amount of saliva, the way Keith swivels his tongue around it just like he was doing to Keith earlier, the way Keith's suction makes him feel hot and on edge.

"Fuck, keep going, Keith, you're doing so fucking good," Nathan says, his hands gripping the bed or else his back will brace and fall onto the bed in pleasure. Keith swipes his tongue from the base all the way to tip , wetting the length of Nathan's shaft, and then takes half of Nathan's cock into his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Nathan groans, the warmth and wetness of Keith's mouth enveloping more and more of his cock as Keith sucks his way down. Nathan looks down, relishing in the lewd sight of Keith bobbing his head back and forth on his cock. As if knowing he's staring, Keith gazes up, Nathan's hardness still nestled in his mouth, and meets Nathan's eyes with a mischievous look. Then, he releases Nathan's cock from his mouth.

"How was it?" Keith asks with a grin, showing off his sexy dimples again.

"Fucking awesome," Nathan says. Their heavy breaths fill up the room, and after a while, Nathan cuts through the air as he speaks.

"I want you to fuck me."

Keith's eyes widen. "Really?"

"Yeah. Why not?" Nathan smirks. "You wanna bottom or something?"

"No, no, no- well, I mean, not that I don't, but," Keith sighs, and then lets out a small laugh. "Damn, you're not holding back today, huh?"

"What can I say?" Nathan crouches down and lightly bites Keith's bottom lip, feeling Keith's gaspy hot breath against his skin. "You're turning me on real good."

Keith giggles, nervously, before standing up and running to the bathroom. Nathan hears some drawers being opened before Keith emerges with a small bottle in his hand.

"I got lube," Keith looks down, "N-no condoms, though."

"That's... fine. It's the first time for both of us so there's nothing to fear, right?"

"I- I guess you're right," Keith takes a deep breath. "So, how should we do this?"

"Uh, how about I," Nathan lifts his legs onto the bed and lies down on his back. "And then you can put my legs up on your shoulders or something?"

"Yeah, that works." Keith gets up on the bed and Nathan raises his legs, resting them on Keith's shoulders. He thinks about how intimate this is, and how even more intimate it is going to get, and his body feels hot at the thought. Then he suddenly realizes that Keith has been gazing at him with a peculiar look in his eyes.

"What?" Nathan asks.

"Oh, nothing, it's just," Keith says. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Me neither," Nathan replies. Silence hovers between them for a second.

"Anyways, should I, like, just put it in, or?" Keith asks.

Nathan can't help but snicker. "Yeah, go for it- actually, I think maybe a finger or two might be nice. Just to loosen me up, or whatever."

"Right, right, I should," Keith puts a few pumps of lube onto his palm and rubs his fingers together, before Nathan feels an index finger right in front of his opening.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Nathan feels Keith's finger enter him and immediately, his body tenses up. Nathan groans at the weird, new feeling of being pried open. He grits his teeth, but then he thinks that it would be better if he relaxed. And so he does, easing himself and the ring of muscle around his hole.

"You good?" Keith asks. Not even a third of his finger has made it inside Nathan.

"Yeah, yeah, keep going," Nathan says, controlling his breathing. Keith pushes in further. Nathan feels a burning sensation in his sphincter, like the veins inside are all fired up, scrambling around to get used to the intrusion. But before he knew it, Keith's index finger has made it all the way in.

"H-how does it feel?"

"It feels...," Nathan gasps as the burning feeling begins to fade, a soothing feeling taking its place.

"... Nice. It feels nice. Keep going," Nathan says, feeling his hole getting acquainted to, and enjoying, Keith's finger.

"Alright," Keith says, slowly pulling his finger out, before pushing back in. The motion continues, and Nathan senses the muscles inside him loosening. Sometimes, Keith would move his finger around, grazing against the walls of his hole, making Nathan tingle, pleasantly.

"Put another one in."

"You sure?"

"Please, Keith," Nathan says, his voice sounding more breathy and lewd than he expected. Another finger, Keith's middle one, pries into Nathan's hole, stretching it. The burning feeling suddenly returns, but it dissipates in seconds. Nathan feels his body getting hot, sweating collecting on his neck and chest. His cock is rock hard against his stomach as Keith's fingers push in and out of him.

"Fuck, Keith, I...," Nathan moans, and he hears the neediness in his voice. "Fuck me, please."

Keith stops the motion, his fingers still resting inside Nathan. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you to fuck me, Keith," Nathan says, looking at Keith, determinedly.

"OK," Keith says. He takes the bottle of lube and squeezes out a copious amount. Nathan hears the wet sounds as Keith smudges the slick substance onto his cock and strokes it. Finally, Keith drops the bottle onto the bed and Nathan feels the head of Keith's cock line up against his opening.

"H-here I go."

Nathan nods before Keith pushes in, one hand grabbing his cock and another grabbing Nathan's leg. As the head of Keith's cock makes it pass the ring, he sees Keith's eyes roll back in ecstasy.

"Oh shit, Nathan," Keith moans, "You're so... tight." Even after two fingers has widened Nathan's hole, he still feels himself constricting against Keith's cock. At the same time, he wants more. He needs more.

"Keep going, don't stop," Nathan says.

Keith follows Nathan's words and continues to push in, slowly. Nathan wonders what Keith is feeling right now. Does his cock feel cool because of the lube or warm because he's inside him? Does the tightness of Nathan's hole make the blood in Keith's cock surge and make his hardness even harder? Does it feel amazing? Because Nathan sure feels so on his part. The sensation of being breached and filled, he has never imagined that it would be so nice, so full.

"OH FUCK," Keith almost shouts as his cock enters Nathan in its entirety, and Nathan feels Keith's bush pressed up against his ass. "Are you... are you good?" Keith asks, panting, while he looks at Nathan with the most lustful eyes Nathan has ever seen.

"Yeah, it's," Nathan swallows, "real good."

"Can... Can I start...?"

"Please. Fuck me, Keith."

Keith nods, pulling his cock out, but letting it stop halfway before moving back in. Just like that, Keith begins to fuck Nathan with a regular, soft motion. Nathan is overcome with pleasure as Keith's shaft continues to brush up against the walls of his hole, as Keith's movement emits wet, squishy sounds, as the tip of Keith's cock grazes against something inside Nathan that makes his brain go wild. Sometimes, when his eyes are not at the back of his head, Nathan would look up and find Keith's gentle eyes fixed on him. Nathan wants to say something, but his words are caught in his throat as he lets out involuntary moans in response to Keith's cock. He can hear Keith emitting the same sounds, their cries overflowing the dorm room. Suddenly Keith lets go of Nathan's legs and lets them drop besides his hips, before leaning down and putting his face against Nathan's.

"Keith...," Nathan says, feeling Keith's hot breath on his face.

Keith kisses Nathan, over and over again, his lips eagerly smooching and pulling on Nathan's while his arms move to softly cup Nathan's cheeks. The kiss tastes vaguely of rainwater and sweat. It's tender and passionate, and Nathan lets his hands roam the breadth of Keith's back. Nathan feels his cock rubbing against Keith's soft belly, Keith's every motion seeming to coax the cum out of him.

"Fuck, Nathan, I think I'm gonna...," Keith lets go of Nathan's lips and says, pantingly.

"Me- oh fuck," Nathan grunts as Keith picks up the pace, "Me too."

"Mmmmph, mmph," Keith moans as his cock drills into Nathan at an ever increasing speed, his hips moving erratically with every push.

"Cum with me, Keith," Nathan says, looking at Keith's eyes, which are glazed over in lust. Nathan's own cock feels like bursting as Keith shoves and shoves into his hole, pounding against the little magic button inside him.

"Fuck, I'm gonna, I'm cumming, Nathan, AHHHHHH," Keith cries out, his eyes squeezed tight and his face scrunched up in pleasure, as Nathan feels Keith's cock pusles and spurts inside him, his hole getting sticky with fresh, warm cum.

"Oh, fuck, me too, FUCKKKK," Nathan almost screams as his cock involuntarily spasms and shoots, feeling his load coating his own stomach and chest. His eyes turn foggy and his mind blank, lost in the high of the sensation. After a while, Nathan feels Keith collapse onto him, the weight of his body and Nathan's cum gluing them together.

.

.

.

When Nathan gets out of the bathroom, he finds Keith, with a new pair of underwear on, fitting his bed with new sheets.

"Hey," Keith notices Nathan and smiles.

"Hey."

"So I was thinking," Keith says, his tone chipper, "maybe we can go take a hot shower and then go down to the dining hall to grab dinner together? If we're lucky, the shower room will be empty and we can get into the same stall."

Keith lets out a laugh, but Nathan doesn't.

"Hey what's wrong? You look... thoughtful," Keith says as he struggles with a corner of the mattress.

"I... That wasn't... like... we're not... a thing...," Nathan says, feeling more embarrassed and scattered than he wants to. "You know that, right?"

"Oh," Keith says, letting go of the sheet, which springs back from the corner of the mattress into a wrinkled mess on the bed. "So that was, like, just a hookup?"

"Yeah, and don't get me wrong, it was a great one. I had a really good time, but yeah, it was just a... physical thing."

"I see," Keith looks at the ground, defeatedly. Nathan sighs. He realizes that he does feel bad.

"Can it be more though?" Keith says, looking up, and Nathan finds that the shine in Keith's eyes is suddenly back.

"What?"

"I like you, Nathan. I like you a lot. Like, a lot," Keith says, beaming. "And while the sex was awesome, I'd love it if you would go out with me. Seriously."