A Special Anniversary

Story Info
A husband gives his wife some of her fantasies to celebrate.
6.1k words
4.59
17.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis got into the driver's seat of the rental car and shut the door, looking over at his wife Mandy and smiling. "We got everything, then?"

"Yep, our bags are in the trunk. Let's hit the road!," she said, returning his smile.

The couple had just landed from their flight for this special trip to celebrate their twentieth anniversary, and was getting ready to drive the rest of the way to their first stop. They had gotten married early, and now at 42 years old, Curtis was starting to show some grey in his short dark hair and short-trimmed beard, and had gained some extra weight since they had walked down the aisle. Mandy didn't look 22 anymore either, but was still very attractive with her 36C breasts and shoulder length brown hair on her short frame.

They had planned this trip for months, leaving the kids at home with the grandparents to have some time alone to celebrate two decades together. Their first stop was a beach, but they did have a bit of a drive before they got there.

"Almost there," Curtis said to Mandy. "I'm looking forward to sitting out and stargazing alone with you tonight."

"Me too," she replied, her bare feet sticking out the window as they drove up the coastal highway.

Curtis moved his hand further up her arm and massaged her shoulder for a minute, driving one handed before moving it back to the wheel to make a turn. "Looks like we're here, lemme find a parking spot." Being later in the day, it seemed like most of the park's visitors were on their way out, and there were plenty of spots to choose from.

Pulling into one of them, Curtis and Mandy got out of the car and grabbed a bookbag out of the trunk that he had packed beforehand for the evening. Mandy exited the changing rooms and looked around. "Oh it's beautiful!," she said, having changed into her bikini and joining Curtis who was already in just his swim shorts. They walked out the wooden walkway over the sand towards the water, strolled on the beach for a bit, dipped their toes in the water, and eventually swam briefly. Mostly, though, they spent the waning hours of the daylight laying out on their blanket and listening to the birds and waves, allowing the sun to warm their bare skin and dry their suits.

More and more people seemed to be packing up and leaving as the sun sank closer to the horizon, but Curtis and Mandy had been planning to be there after dark anyway, so it didn't bother them at all. as the sky turned from blue to deep blue black, they laid there on the beach, watching the stars begin to come into view and the milky way present itself before them.

after laying there for some time and watching the night sky, Curtis rolled onto his side towards Mandy and glanced around and smiled. He reached over and began caressing Mandy's breast over her bikini top. "Curtis!," she said in a hushed voice, "There's still some people out here, what are you doing?"

"There's only a few, and they're way down the beach there. Not to mention it's dark out here." He continued rubbing her nipples through the fabric of her top. "besides, isn't this what you wanted? And if they decide to watch, then just think about how tight you're going to be making their shorts - you're going to have their cocks nice and stiff as they watch you put on a show out here in the open"

"Would you like that, hmm? a couple of guys watching you getting fucked on the beach, stroking their cocks, and knowing that they're hard because of you?" Curtis could tell that despite her mild protests she was enjoying the talk, as her nipples continued to stiffen. He moved his hand down her chest and slid it into the front of her bikini bottom, and pressed a finger to her pussy, spreading her lips and sliding it up inside of her. "Mmm, you seem to be getting wet thinking about that. You like that, don't you, baby?"

Mandy spread her legs some more for him as he slid his fingers in and then rubbed them over her clit. She gasped slightly and then moaned softly, barely audible over the waves. She took another look over towards the people further down the beach as Curtis continued to rub her pussy. "You sure?," She asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be hard as a rock if they could see you," he said, reaching across her and grabbing her bottoms, sliding them down her legs and off onto their blanket.

Mandy looked over towards him, smiling, as he moved between her legs, his mouth nearing her shaved pussy. Curtis's licked up and down her pussy lips, flickering over her clit as it passed by. "mmm," she moaned, grabbing his hair, and stealing a glance back towards the others on the beach. "I love your tongue."

Curtis continued, alternating between swirling his tongue over her clit and long slow licks over the length of her exposed lips. As he did, he reached up and began rubbing her breasts as Mandy spread her legs even further to accommodate him. Mandy began to squirm a bit on the blanket as he continued to eagerly work, sucking on her clit and pulling down her top to release her breasts from the bikini. He heard her gasp as he took her stiff nipple between her fingers and squeezed it firmly.

He pulled away from her pussy and slowly began trailing his tongue up her torso, eventually moving himself up beside her again and latching his lips onto her nipple, sucking and swirling his tongue around it. He knew that Mandy loved when he sucked her nipples and he could hear her light moans telling him that tonight was no different.

Mandy reached over beside her feeling his cock straining against the fabric of his swimshorts and rubbed it, smiling, before slipping her thumb into the waistband to push them downward. Curtis pulled his lips from her nipple and rolled onto his back to help her along, pulling them down the rest of the way, and leaving his shorts lay on the blanket, as his cock sprang to life. Mandy reached over and started stroking him, her hand wrapped around his hard shaft, moving slowly up and down, and lingering over the tip.

She sat up halfway before leaning over him and parting her lips. Mandy licked the tip of his cock, tasting his precum and swirling her tongue around the sensitive swollen head before wrapping her lips around it and sliding down his shaft. "Oh fuck yes, Mandy," he said, reaching over to begin fingering her wet pussy as her mouth moved up and down on his cock, lips tight around his thick, hard, member. Curtis closed his eyes and laid his head back, enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth taking his cock into her down to the base.

Mandy pulled her mouth off of his cock, now glistening wet in the little bit of moonlight. "I want to feel you inside me." she said softly, then swung her leg over and straddled him, lowering herself until she felt his rigid member pressing against her wet slit. They both gasped a bit as she pushed down on him, and his hot cock slid inside of her, filling her with his heat as he thrust upward into her.

As she rode him, Mandy pulled her top down the rest of the way, feeling the chill of the night air against her nipples. Looking up from Curtis towards the others on the beach, she saw them moving but continued to ride her husband's cock as she watched. "oh you are so wet,"he said, as her breasts bounced in rhythm with his thrusts.

Mandy continued to watch the pair of silhouettes walking towards the walkway back to the parking area as she continued riding her husband. "mmm, fuck my nice wet pussy, baby" she said, watching them. As she did, one continued to walk out of sight, but the other stopped. Curtis's cock continued thrusting in and out of her as she grinned and kept her eyes locked on the figure that was now standing perfectly still. after a minute they moved, and continued behind the dune where the other had gone. Mandy looked down and locked eyes with her husband. "fuck me now. give it to me, baby"

Curtis moaned and shove his hard cock harder and faster, reaching up and pinching her nipples as he did. "I'm gonna cum" he said, as Mandy pushed back against him.

"oh yeah, give it to me, baby, cum inside me... fill me up" she said, riding him faster and looking into his eyes as she neared her own orgasm. Curtis leaned his head back as his balls tightened and he shot his hot load up inside of her.

"oh fuck yes, baby" he told her as he continued thrusting, but slowing his pace. Mandy's breathing was becoming quicker and shallow as she felt her orgasm coming up on her, and then collapsed onto Curtis's chest. He leaned up and gave her a kiss before resting his head back onto the blanket and taking a deep breath.

"I think one of them saw us" Mandy said with a grin.

"I bet he enjoyed the show" Curtis told her, returning the smile making them both laugh. "ready to head back to the hotel?," he asked.

Mandy nodded and they began getting dressed and making their way back to the parking area and began the drive to their hotel.

The next morning, Curtis woke up to find Mandy already awake and sitting in their room with coffee already made. "Good morning, babe," she said sweetly as he sat up and swung his feet off the bed and onto the floor. She took a sip of her coffee, steam coming off the top of it as she lifted it to her lips. "Last night was certainly different. I enjoyed that more than I thought I would," she said with a grin.

Curtis smiled and got up to walk over to the hotel room coffee maker and begin making his own cup. "I thought you might. I know that was one of your fantasies, having sex on the beach. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"And we managed to not get sand anywhere uncomfortable, either" Mandy said with a giggle. She took another sip. "Heading out soon, i guess?"

Curtis yawned. "Yeah, once i get dressed and we go down to eat breakfast, we can head out," he replied. Their trip involved multiple stops, each with a few hour's of driving between them. Curtis looked around the room "wow, you're already packed up, aren't you?"

"Well if last night was any indicator, I can't wait to see what surprises are in store for the rest of the trip!," Mandy said"

Curtis started getting dressed, and packing his suitcase, taking a sip of his coffee every now and again. "Alright, let's head out," he told her.

The pair went to breakfast and then began their drive to the next town, spending the next couple hours watching the coastal scenery go by. Eventually they came to their next destination, and quickly checked into their hotel. They spent the day taking a ferry to an island and then later, went back to the hotel to shower and change into a bit more formal wear, with Mandy wearing a nice black dress that hugged her form and Curtis wearing his khakis with a button down shirt and sportcoat. "Wow, you look nice, Curtis," Mandy said as she came out of the bathroom and saw he had changed. "I could eat you right up," she said, smiling, and coming up to smack and grab his ass.

"Don't eat too much, you'll spoil your dinner," Curtis joked, and before long they were heading to the dock, parked, and walking onto the ship for their dinner cruise. They walked over to the booth where they were asked if they had reservations. "Yes, under Lane" Curtis said, handing over a slip of paper.

The host looked at the slip and back to their list. "Very well. Miss Tiffany here will be your server, if you'll follow her please? have a nice cruise."

Curtis and Mandy boarded the small ship, following Tiffany, as she led them in to the dining room full of small circular tables with four seats around each. She sat them at one near the windows, where Curtis and Mandy sat across from one another so they could face each other. Tiffany explained the limited menu for the evening, and told them that she would be back soon once everyone had boarded.

"Oh this is nice," Mandy commented, picking up the menu and looking at the four entree choices on the menu, all of which sounded delicious. After making up her mind, she leaned forward looking mischievous and whispered to Curtis. "By the way," she said in a hushed tone, checking that no one was in earshot. "I'm wearing the new lingerie that you got for me."

Curtis had a pleased look on his face. "Well well, I look forward to seeing you without that dress on later, and taking it all off, then."

About 10 minutes later, Tiffany returned, a man following her. "Here you go, sir," she said motioning to one of the chairs between Curtis and Mandy.

"Thank you," the newcomer replied, taking his seat.

Mandy looked confused and gave Curtis a look that silently said "I thought we had reservations, why are they putting someone at our table?"

Curtis shrugged and spoke up. "I guess they only have so many tables on the boat, and have to double reservations up on the tables they have."

"I hope I'm not bothering you both," the stranger said. "I'm Ian, by the way," he said, sticking out his hand with a smile towards Curtis.

Curtis did the same. "I'm Curtis."

Ian turned towards Mandy. "And who is this beautiful woman?," he asked, holding out his hand.

Mandy blushed a bit, but stuck out her hand and said "I'm Mandy. We're here together for our anniversary."

Ian took her hand and leaned down and kissed it. "Oh, well then! Your husband is a very lucky man, Mandy. It's a pleasure to meet you, and congratulations."

Mandy was a bit surprised and caught off guard as Ian looked seemed to gaze into her with his piercing blue eyes. Curtis broke the tension by asking Ian where he was from, which then seemed to ease them all into conversation that began to flow freely, including some adult humor and topics. They spent their time at dinner enjoying their new friend's company and he enjoying theirs. As the sun sank low, the music began to play, and some couples took to the small dance area in the center of the room.

"Shall we?," Curtis asked Mandy, standing up and reaching to take her hand.

"Certainly," she said with a smile, putting her napkin on the table and following him on to the floor.

After the first dance, another song began and they continued to dance for a bit, but Curtis pulled away, excusing himself. "I think I need to go use the restroom. I'll be back in a bit," he said, and headed to ask one of the staff where he might find the restroom.

As she was watching him walk away, Mandy heard Ian's voice off to her side. "Mind if I cut in while he's gone?," he asked.

Turning towards him, Mandy seemed to think about it as she took in the sight of Ian in his suit and tie. He's awful attractive, she thought to herself briefly, eyeing him up, and biting her lip as she did. She quickly recovered herself so it wouldn't seem like she was checking him out. "I don't know, Curtis should be back soon."

"Oh come on," he said. "Just until he gets back then."

Mandy felt a mixture of nerves and excitement and agreed. "Okay, just until he comes back then," she said with a smile.

Ian took her hand and thanked her, then placed his hands around her lower waist, pulling her close against himself. Mandy hadn't expected it, and it took her off guard, but she had to admit it felt good, and he smelled nice. She suddenly became aware of his hands low on her hips, realizing that he could probably feel the lingerie she was wearing underneath the dress through the thin fabric.

"You are a very good looking woman, Mandy," he said, as their bodies turned together on the floor, close to one another. "I definitely meant what I said that your husband was a very lucky man."

He winked at her and suddenly Mandy felt flustered again, unable to get words into her mouth. "Thank you? I think?"

"You think?," Ian laughed. "Any man would be lucky to have you and your amazing body waiting for them when they came to bed," he said, pulling her tighter against himself, his hands on her hips, and rubbing ever so slightly as they danced.

"Oh my, Ian, you're... " Mandy glanced to where she had seen Curtis walk off to but didn't see him returning yet. She was nervous, but had to admit that Ian was beginning to turn her on. "Well... Curtis would probably be jealous to hear you talking like that."

"Then let me go one deeper," he said, pushing his luck. "Have you ever been with a man other than your husband?"

Mandy's mouth hung open for a bit. "Well, no I haven't, but that isn't just something you..."

Ian cut her off. "Have you ever thought about it though?" He stared at her as he asked, and noticed her glance away. "You have, haven't you," he said with a grin. "It's not that uncommon a fantasy for women to imagine having sex with another man or several men, after all."

Mandy was speechless. And slightly uncomfortable, not because she felt unsafe, but because this talk and this dancing with Ian was actually turning her on. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing, the longer this went on, and Curtis would be back any minute.

"Ah, here comes Curtis now," Ian said with a smile, and then graciously handed her off to Curtis as he returned.

"Ah, thanks for keeping her warm for me while I was gone," Curtis joked.

"It was my pleasure - I hope I get a chance to dance with you again sometime soon," Ian said, and as as Curtis faced Mandy to begin dancing again, Ian winked to her as she watched him over Curtis's shoulder.

The music and dancing ended soon, and they left the dance floor to go to the deck, spending the remainder of their cruise on there seeing the sights of the city's night skyline. Every so often, Mandy would glance around to see if Ian was there, but he was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the cruise. As the sun began to sink low to the horizon, the ship pulled back up to the docks, and Curtis and Mandy made their way to their rental car.

On the way back to the hotel, Mandy was quiet, thinking about how aroused she was with Ian. "That was nice, I enjoyed that," Curtis said.

"mmhmm," Mandy replied. Her mind was somewhere else.

"I know you aren't a big fan of surprises being dropped on you without any warning, so I want to give you a little bit of a warning," he said, smirking. I know sex on the beach was one of your fantasies - did you enjoy that one?," he asked.

Mandy's attention was quickly brought back to the conversation. "Oh I certainly did. What do you mean by a surprise?"

"Well, I decided that since we're far away from home on this trip where no one would know us, I would arrange a couple of your fantasies to live out," Curtis replied. Mandy's mind started racing through what Curtis knew about her fantasies. "So after the fireworks tonight, you get to live out another one."

Mandy's mind continued to cycle through possibilities, Curtis's answer to every question was to "Just wait, and enjoy yourself." Curtis seemed to be enjoying her dilemma. Back at their room, he checked his watch. "Fireworks should be starting in a few minutes," he said, walking to the kitchenette and getting the bottle of wine that they had bought earlier in the day. He popped the cork and poured two glasses full. "To the balcony!" he chimed, handing Mandy one of the glasses.

"You really aren't going to tell me anything, are you?" Mandy asked, following him out onto the balcony and taking a seat there.

Curtis grinned. "Of course not. Let's enjoy the fireworks, and then after we can enjoy something more back in the room. Just trust me... and relax." Light soon burst high above the water, followed by the pounding explosions of fireworks as they sat, watching the light display and sipping from their wine glass. After some time, the fireworks began coming more and faster as the finale lit up the sky. When they seemed to have stopped completely some applause and cheers came up from the people below who were watching and others on their balconies. Curtis took one last sip from his glass and turned to Mandy. "Are you ready for your fantasy now?"

With those words, and not knowing completely what was going on, Mandy felt butterflies of excitement in her stomach. "I think? It's hard to say when I don't know what's going on."

12