A Special Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well like I said, It's your fantasy... I know you enjoy fantasizing about being fucked by two men, and since we're here where no one would know us, I took the liberty of finding someone who was excited to help you make that happen." Mandy's mouth opened in surprise as she listened. Just then, Curtis's phone chimed. He pulled it out of his jacket pocket and looked at the text message, quickly texting a response. Getting up from his seat and opening the balcony door, he motioned for Mandy to come in. "It seems our third is here and on his way up. Why don't you let him in and give him a nice welcome," Curtis said with a grin.

Mandy went back into the hotel room and stared at the door, nervous, but with a building excitement that she was about to do something she'd never considered actually doing - fantasized about, sure, but never considered actually doing.

Curtis snuck behind her and pressed close to her backside, wrapping his arms around her and cupping her breasts. "I love you," he said, "and I want you to relax and enjoy this. Tonight is all about you."

Just then there was a knock at the door, and Curtis released her. Mandy slowly walked over towards it, her black dress highlighting her figure, and paused with her hand on the door, looking back at Curtis. "Last chance to change your mind, I guess," she said, and Curtis grinned and motioned for her to open the door.

Mandy slowly turned the knob and opened the door, and her eyes scanned quickly from the black dress shoes up the slacks to the buttoned shirt and tie, the jacket... and Ian was standing before her, smiling. "Mind if I come inside?," He said, reaching down to take Mandy's hand and kissing it once again.

He saw the gears turning in her head and she soon turned around and stormed at Curtis in fake anger, slapping him on the arm. "You set me up back there on the boat!" she said, half yelling, half laughing.

Curtis was smiling so big there was no denying it. Ian shut the door, and began making his way inside the hotel room and chimed in as he dropped his jacket on a chair. "He didn't think you'd want to just jump into bed with someone you'd never met... so we got to have some time together earlier, even though you didn't know what was coming."

Mandy turned back towards Ian and shook her head. "Well, Curtis told me to give our guest a nice welcome, so here goes nothing," she said, grabbing his tie and puling him towards her and planting a long, passionate kiss on his lips. Their tongues probed each other's mouths, and Ian reached around her, his hands roaming freely this time over her dress, running over her back and ass, grabbing it as he continued kissing her.

After a minute, Mandy pulled away briefly to undo his tie and toss it over to the chair. "Wait, you said tonight is all about me, right? Then both of you take off your shirts." She backed away and watched the two men unbutton and remove their shirts. When they had finished, they stood there as though awaiting her next order.

Mandy walked over, running her hand over their chests, walking behind them, and then stood in front of her husband and reached down, unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants, and then unzipping them, as his pants then fell to the floor. "mmm, this looks nice,," she said, rubbing the bulge that was clear through his stretch underwear. Then she moved over to Ian, and did the same, revealing his boxers, and his cock already hard and pushing outward against them. Mandy knelt in front of them both and hooked her fingers into Ian' boxers, pulling them down slowly. His hard and thick cock sprang up as it became free from the waistband. "mmm, and this looks delicious," she said, looking up at Ian. "Take your underwear off, Curtis," she told him, and then began kissing and licking Ian's swollen head.

Curtis began removing his underwear as his wife parted her lips and began taking Ian's shaft into her mouth, as he stood there with his hands behind his back. Mandy glanced over at her husband's cock now free from its constraints and with her left hand began stroking it as her head bobbed up and down on this new cock. Both men moaned as she switched back and forth between them - sucking one and stroking the other until they were both quite stiff. She held up Ian's shaft and licked up the underside of the entire length of it, slowly, looking up at him as she did. He moaned from the pleasure of it as she ran her tongue back down his shaft and took one of his shaved balls into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Oh fuck you are so good with your mouth," Ian said. "I told you your husband was a lucky man."

At that, she took her lips off of Ian's balls and stroked them both for a minute. Feeling how wet her pussy was, Mandy stopped and stood up. "While I am enjoying the show, I do think it's a bit warm in here, don't you?" She turned around facing away from them, and lifted her hair showing where the zipper to her dress was. Someone's fingers soon gripped the zipper and slowly pulled it down her back, as another set of hand s gently pushed the dress off of her shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor. "Much better," she said, and turned around slowly for them to see her in her black and sheer lingerie - thigh high stockings, garter belt and panties, and a lace and sheer bra which allowed her nipples to show through. Curtis and Ian both stood stunned, watching her turn around for them.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm. So fucking sexy," Ian said, stepping forward and behind her running his fingers over the bra, lingering over her nipples.

Meanwhile, Curtis knelt in front of her. "I love seeing you in this, but I think it's going to be in the way very soon," he said, and began sliding the sheer panties down, revealing her freshly shaved pussy and helping her step out of them as she was focused on Ian caressing her breasts.

Feeling the stiffness of her nipples, Ian agreed. "I think we'll go ahead and take this off as well, despite how sexy you look in it." He unclasped her bra and slid it over her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

Mandy turned to the large king sized bed and climbed onto it. "Now I do believe tonight is about my pleasure, right? Well come here, boys," she said, rubbing her nipples. Curtis and Ian took the hint, and climbed onto the bed beside her, with Curtis on the left, and Ian on her right. As Mandy lay on her back, each of them leaned down, taking a nipple into their mouth and sucking, rolling their tongue over her nipples, and sucking her breast into their mouth. "ooooh yes, I love this," she moaned, as she leaned her head forward to watch the pair use their tongues on her.

Curtis reached his hand down to her bare pussy and slid a finger inside her, instantly feeling how soaking wet she was.. They could all heard the sound of her wetness as he slid a pair of fingers inside her and then began slowly rubbing her clit.

"mmmm that feels so good" she moaned, unsure of whose hand it was, but bucking her hips up toward whoever was pleasuring her. "in fact, Ian, I want you to lick my pussy while Curtis keeps sucking my nipples like we fantasized about before," Mandy said, clearly enjoying herself. Curtis smiled as he moved into a position kneeling beside her to suck and lick her tits, while Ian moved to between her legs, and began placing kisses and licks on her inner thigh moving closer and closer to her wet and welcoming slit.

Mandy reached over and stroked Curtis's dick, feeling the slick precum that had accumulated at the tip. Letting it coat her hand, she gave him a few strokes. "Oh, It seems like you're enjoying this almost as much as I am - you're pretty wet yourself.".

"Oh I certainly am, my sexy wife," he said, before leaning down and swirling his tongue around her nipple and placing a few gentle bites on it as well.

She gasped with each nibble, and as Ian's tongue met her pussy, she moaned loudly. "Oh God yes, your tongue feels so good." Curtis pinched her free nipple and held it as he sucked on the other one, as Mandy began grinding her pussy into Ian's face as his tongue moved up and down her slit, and pressing onto her clit. Her breathing was getting heavier and her moans getting louder as Ian took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it. "I want your cock" she told Curtis, who quickly unlatched from her nipple and repositioned himself kneeling near her head.

Mandy leaned over and began sucking the head of his dick, and then moving her lips up and down the length of his shaft. She could taste his precum, as he continued rubbing her nipple while she sucked him. She pulled off his cock briefly and commanded Ian. "yours too. I want you to fuck me while I suck him."

Ian needed no convincing and got into position kneeling between her legs and moved his cock to the soaking wet entrance of her hole. Pressing against it, Mandy felt the heat of his thick, hard cock begin to enter her and she moaned as she continued to suck on her husband's shaft, taking it deeper as Ian thrust his cock inside of her and stretching her pussy lips open with each thrust.

"Mandy your pussy feels so good," Ian said as his pace began to pick up some, sliding in and out of her. The feeling of having her husband's cock in her mouth while another fucked her pussy was overwhelming in the best way possible, as she began to breath heavier and stop sucking briefly to just stroke her husband's cock.

Sensing that she might be getting close to cumming, Ian slowed down and indicated that he and Curtis should switch spots. As they did, Mandy rolled over onto all fours, and Curtis moved behind her, rubbing his dick against the opening over her pussy, wet with her juices, causing a shudder from Mandy.

Ian moved in front of her kneeling with his cock stiff and in front of her face. Mandy opened her mouth and began sucking his shaft into her mouth as Curtis pushed his hard dick inside of her. She moaned from the pleasure of having two hot hard cocks inside of her at the same time, with each thrust from her husband making her take more and more of Ian's cock into her mouth, taking her lips to the base of his shaft.

"your pussy is so wet, you love having two cocks to play with don't you?," Curtis asked as he shove his cock deeper and harder into his wife's waiting pussy, her tits swaying with each thrust..

"OOOOH Yes! I love it!" Mandy replied, her words muffled by the cock in her mouth. This went on for a couple minutes before Mandy pulled off Ian's cock and said to Curtis. "Get on your back, I want to be on top."

Curtis pulled his cock out of his wife and laid on his back on the large bed, as she straddled his cock, guiding it into her and moaning as it slid in without resistance. "And you, stand here" she said to Ian, who stood over Curtis, his cock at a good height for Mandy to play with. She began riding Curtis's cock, and reached up to stroke the large cock in front of her, playing with the precum leaking from his tip as she did. Mandy looked up at Ian and kept eye contact "It looks like you're enjoying teaming up on me as well, sir." she said coyly, and licked the precum from his cock before taking it into her mouth once again.

"Ohhhh fuck," he said, leaning his head back in pleasure as Mandy began sucking and stroking him eagerly, reaching up and fondling his balls as she did. Curtis continued to thrust up into his wife as he watched her with Ian's cock in her mouth, and before long Ian looked down at her and gasped out "I'm gonna cum."

Mandy continued to suck up until she felt he was about to cum, and then pulled her mouth off his cock, and stroked him as he shot several loads of hot slick cum onto her neck and chest. Ian coated her tits with cum, and when it seemed he had finished his load, Mandy let go of his cock, and began to rub it all over her breasts and nipples. Ian stepped out of the way, finished, and Mandy looked down at Curtis, and in a panting voice just said "I need you to fuck me. fuck me hard, baby, give it to me." and began pushing her pussy down to meet Curtis's thrusts, now harder and faster.

Mandy leaned forward, the slick cum on her chest making her slide over Curtis's chest as he continued shoving his shaft into her. He recognized the look on her face, and was close to cumming himself, when he heard her tell him "give it to me" as he shot his hot cum up inside of her waiting pussy, and groaning in pleasure as he did. Feeling his cum inside of her was enough to put her over the edge and Mandy came as well, eventually collapsing on top of him.

The three took a few minutes to recover themselves and then Curtis got up and poured them all another glass of wine. "I feel pretty confident I know the answer to this, but did you enjoy your fantasy?," he asked with a smile, standing naked and holding his wine glass.

"Oh yes, very much," Mandy said after finishing another sip.

"Well Ian said he is off tomorrow, so whether he stays for some more playtime or heads home is your call," Curtis told her.

Ian lifted his glass in a cheers gesture, and took a drink.

"hmm...," Mandy said, giving it some thought.

12