A Special Barbecue

Story Info
Three couples, poolside. Stuff happens.
10.3k words
4.56
19.2k
27
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
524 Followers

I'm not sure these warnings do any good but:..

This is a story about bisexual swingers. This means the guys fuck the guys, too. If that notion bothers you, please back out now.

For those of you who are intrigued or excited by the prospect of no-limits sex, enjoy...

*******

"George, honey, where are you? We're already fifteen minutes late!"

I stepped into my swim shorts.

"Christ, Ines, you know we won't be the last ones there," I called from the bedroom, "you know Steve thinks he needs to make an entrance."

My wife's blond head poked itself around the door jamb.

"Maybe so, but you aren't Steve, are you?"

I stepped over and gave her a peck on the lips. "What, you disappointed?"

Ines turned bright red. I knew she had a married woman's crush on my old college roomie. Why not, he was a good looking guy. Some kind of Polynesian/Oceania heritage. I never met his folks. Best description I've ever come up with for him is a poor-man's cross between Duane Johnson and Jason Momoa. Not screamingly good-looking, but the exotic part made up for it.

"No," she sputtered, flustered as all get out. I found it charming when she got this way. Nice to know your almost-forty-year-old wife still could harbor schoolgirl thoughts, and still could act like one.

I pulled her in to me. I was shirtless. We were going to a pool party, what was the point of a shirt? "You mean you aren't going to stare at his bulge when he shows up in nothing but a Speedo? Don't think I haven't noticed."

Ines' color deepened. "I... now, wait a... I never..."

I laughed and hugged her. "It's okay. I'm only teasing. Steve wears those things cause he's got the physique to pull it off. Besides, he's a showoff and knows we're all looking."

Yeah, I knew what Steve was packing. Shit, three years living with the guy, it's kind of hard not to be exposed to the sight of his junk somewhere along the line.

"I'm ready to go now," I said, smiling into my wife's eyes.

I almost said "smiling down into my wife's eyes." Did I forget to mention my wife's nearly as tall as I am? Not that I'm a giant, but I stand a little over six feet, and Ines tops out a touch under. Still, for all that, she's a finely formed woman. Fills out a swimsuit quite nicely, if I do say so myself. I've noticed her getting noticed. Too bad she's too shy to really appreciate it the way she should. Oh well. At least she isn't an all-out prude.

We loaded up part of our contribution to the evening's festivities in a carry bag, I grabbed the case of cans and we began the walk to Kat and Gene's.

Our little triad consisted of couples, with links to college. Steve and I were roommates, while Steve's wife, Darcy, and Kat had been. Kat and I had dated a little during that time, and it was there I learned what a wild woman she could be in the sack. Wow. It may sound weird, my being a horny college kid at the time, but after a few months, it got to be more than I could handle. Of course, it didn't help that Kat knew Steve was bi, and kept asking me if we ever spent any "time" together, if you know what I mean. Okay, she asked me if I'd sucked his cock, or if he'd sucked mine, did we fuck each other, that kind of thing. At the time, it embarrassed me. He hadn't made any moves on me, but he didn't hide the fact that he swung both ways, either.

It only took a few minutes to walk to Kat and Gene's. They just lived down the block and around the corner on the cul-de-sac. In fact, they owned all the property on the cul-de-sac. Both of them had very lucrative jobs, and they'd purchased the land before the area got so built up. They planted the land in trees and other shrubbery, so essentially, they had total privacy, right there in otherwise crowded suburbia.

They also were the only people with a pool for blocks around, so their place was typically where we tended to congregate.

We could smell the place long before we got there. Gene wasn't the manliest of men most days, but he was definitely pitmaster extraordinaire. He could do things with a grill that would put a master chef to shame, in my humble opinion.

Kat got up from her lounger when we arrived and gave us each a hug and a kiss on the lips. It had taken Ines aback the first couple times it had happened, but eventually got used to it. More than once I'd caught Gene watching this occur, and wondered what he really thought about it. I mean, I knew who was the real person in charge in their home, I just wasn't entirely sure how deep his subservience to her went.

Kat being Kat, the bikini she wore might as well have not existed. Three minute patches of neon pink fabric covered her nipples and pussy, all of it held together by what may as well have been dental floss. Still, she kept herself in shape, so the overall effect was exactly what she intended it to be.

"It's so good of you to make it," she gushed. "As you can see. Steven intends on making an "entrance" as usual. If that boy wasn't bi, I'd swear he was a queen."

"Thanks for the invite," I returned. It wasn't lost on me that Kat still kept her hands on us both. Gene was watching, glancing occasionally to the grill, but mostly observing his wife interacting in a pseudo-sexual way with other people... the way she did with almost everyone.

Well, everyone outside of her work, that is. I couldn't imagine her being able to get so touchy-feely with her clients. As a psychologist, my guess was that some degree of distance was required. Considering how much contact she seems to want to have with practically everyone she met, my suspicion was that that distance was why she got so "handsy" when not in a clinical setting.

"What do we have here?" Kat asked, taking the bag with the three bottles of wine and the case of beer from us. "Genie, they brought beverages!"

Like that was a surprise. We always brought drinks to these things. For whatever reason, the shindigs were seldom at our place, which was just fine. Kat and Gene had far more room, anyhow. It had just become an unwritten rule: George and Ines bring the drinks, Steve and Darcy bring sides and dessert, Kat and Eugene supply the entrée.

I cracked a beer and carried it over to Gene, who took it with a smile.

"So, we taking any bets on when Steve's going to show?" I started as I brought my own can to my lips and took a drink.

Gene looked thoughtful a moment, then lifted a steak and glanced at its underside.

"My guess is any minute. Steve has an uncanny ability to appear almost exactly two minutes before the meat's ready."

As if on cue, the high-pitched voice of the man known as Steve was heard beyond the fence.

Yes, I said high-pitched. While my comparisons earlier were The Rock and Khal Drogo, think more Mike Tyson in the voice department.

"The moment you've all been waiting for: eight-and-a-half inches of brown amazing and the 36D wonder have arrived."

Yeah, Steve's about as subtle as a charging elephant. Good thing I know him from way back. Just like Kat, Steve wears his sexuality on his sleeve... when he wears them anyway.

Then the man paraded in. He'd outdone himself this time. A Speedo or its like was not unusual attire for him at these things. While his body wasn't quite as hard as it had been back in the day, he still hadn't let himself go to flab. The only thing he wore was a white thong pouch. Nothing was left to the imagination.

Steven's wife Darcy was almost a direct contrast to him. Where he was tall, she was short. She only barely crossed the five-foot mark, to the best of my knowledge. Her dark, dark chocolate skin was an inheritance from her parents, who'd come here directly from Africa: one of the "N" countries, I think, don't remember for sure.

Regardless, she was a beauty, who tended a little on the rounder side. Not fat mind you, but not emaciated either. She wore a white bikini to accent her husband's.

Okay, from all the innuendo and scanty clothing, I bet you're thinking we got together at these things to fuck. I won't say there isn't a lot of sexual tension in the air, but so far, to the best of my knowledge, everybody's kept it in their pants.

"Right on time," Gene said with a head shake.

A glance to Ines and Kat showed they both were admiring the way Steve filled out that little pouch. It seemed Darcy was getting some attention, too. I know I could appreciate what she was willing to put out there for general consumption, and from the look of it, Gene wasn't having any problem with it, either. Her deep black hair was in a thick braid that she wore over one shoulder, and it hung nearly to the thin cord that kept her skimpy thong on.

"Now that Steve and Darcy are here," Gene announced, "we can eat." He then started pulling everything off the grill, then turned it off.

As always, the food was delicious, and the conversation was good, too.

At one point, Kat laid down her fork and gave my wife a stern look.

"Ines, honey, why do you always dress like an old lady? With a body like yours, it should be shown off."

My wife nearly choked on the food in her mouth. "What? What do you mean?"

Kat stood. "I mean, look at me. Look at Darcy. Do you see us all shy and embarrassed by our bodies? No, we're proud to be women. You should be, too."

Ines finally swallowed. "I like being a woman. I thought this suit showed me off pretty well."

"Pretty well if you're hosting a pool party for a bunch of eight-year-olds," Kat scoffed. "Look around you, darling. Does anyone here look like a little kid? Of course not!"

She came around the table and stood beside my wife's chair, holding out a hand.

"Come with me. I've got just the thing for you inside."

Ines looked to me in panic. I just shrugged. "You know she's just going to hound you until you go with her."

"He's right, 'Nez. I'm not taking no for an answer." Kat's hand hadn't moved.

With one more pleading look in my direction, she reluctantly laid her hand in Kat's palm and let herself be led away.

Now, if you haven't gathered yet, while my wife's a knockout, she isn't the most adventurous woman in the world. She can be led, she can be coaxed, but she needs help to get beyond her typical comfort level. Once she's there, she enjoys herself, but poking around in the gloom of the unknown makes her reluctant.

With those two gone, the conversation started up again. A glance in Darcy's direction showed some new additions to her bikini top.

She saw me notice and smiled.

"It's been a while since I've had three sexy men to myself," she purred, with a lick of her lips. "Not since that time at the resort a couple years ago, anyway."

Did I forget to mention that Steve and Darcy are both nudists and swingers? Neither are hesitant to talk about their vacations and the people they meet there... and the antics they get up to. I have to admit, I love hearing their stories. I'd love to join them on one of their trips, but I'd never convince Ines, and I'd never go without her.

Steve laughed, "Too bad that's not going to happen tonight, baby. You know how I love watching you take on more than one cock."

Darcy grinned ear-to-ear and leaned over to kiss her husband. "As much as I love watching you do the same, big man."

I can't say I was turned off by their implication of Steve's bisexuality. I can't say I was turned on. I'd known of his interest in either gender, separately or together, for years. My feelings on the matter for me, personally, were complex. Couldn't say it'd never happen, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to go through with it if the opportunity came up.

"You just like watching because you know eventually all those cocks are going to want a wet, willing pussy," Steve burbled back to her.

"Nothing wrong with that, big man," Darcy purred back.

About this time, Kat returned with my wife in tow.

Holy fuck!

Kat had put my Ines in a bikini that was just as nonexistent as her own. The difference was that the teeny, tiny little panels were blue mesh. Nothing was left to the imagination. She might as well have been nude.

I wasn't complaining, though.

Neither was anyone else.

Darcy was the first of us to say something. Us guys were speechless.

"Damn, 'Nez, if I'd have known that was under all those one-pieces, I'd have made a move on you years ago."

There was a mental image I didn't want out of my mind.

Something else that I noticed: the landing strip my wife usually maintained above her pussy slit was gone. With a bikini such as the one she had on, any hair would have ruined the effect. I immediately wondered who'd done the shaving.

"You can come over here and sit on my lap," Steve teased.

Ines blushed. The red went nearly to her nipples (which were stiff enough, the top probably didn't need the skinny little straps to hold it up) and she looked like she might turn around and dash back into the house.

"Thanks, everybody," my wife said sheepishly, after a moment to assimilate. "I never thought anybody'd want to see this much of me."

Reaching for her hand, I pulled her closer. "I've been telling you for years."

She scoffed, "You have to. It's the law."

Gene spoke up. It was unusual for him to say much unprompted, so everyone, including Kat, stopped, stunned.

"I think you look absolutely spectacular," he said in a voice that shook slightly.

Sliding my hands around my wife's bare ass, I said up to her: "It's unanimous. We can put away all your one pieces and you and Kat can shop for new bikinis."

Kat stepped over and put a hand next to mine on Ines' butt cheek. "We can make it a girl's day out. I'm sure Darcy would love to come along."

"Sure would," the stunning black woman agreed. The thought of these two corrupting my wife both frightened and aroused me.

"It's a date," Kat then stretched up and kissed Ines full on the mouth. It wasn't one of her "welcome" kisses. This was a "given the chance, I want to make you scream in orgasm" kisses.

Ines was surprised by the kiss, that was pretty obvious. We all knew Kat was bi. I'd known since we dated back in the day, and she wasn't shy about letting others know. It actually surprised me she and Steve hadn't hooked up long ago. However, Steve had managed to find a kindred spirit in Darcy.

So, to the best of my knowledge, of our little sextet, there were three out-and-out bisexuals: Kat, Steve and Darcy. Gene, I figured, got dragged into situations by his wife -- yes, they were swingers, too -- so it wasn't too much of a stretch to believe that Gene had received orders from his wife to suck cock on occasion, maybe take it a little further, if you catch my drift.

Which left Ines and me.

As I've said, Ines is shy. She likes the status quo. It's kind of surprised me for years now that she hasn't been freaked out by all the sexual innuendo and obvious erotic tension in the air when the six of us get together. However, as I've stated, she can be wheedled into stepping past her comfortable circle. When she does, she's always enjoyed herself, but it's getting her to take the plunge, since she won't do it on her own.

Me? Like I've told you: I've known Steve a long time. I couldn't have been his roommate all those years, much less his friend, if his sexuality was problematic for me. I'm not against his chosen lifestyle, I just don't know if I could do what he does with such ease.

Ines stood there a few beats after Kat stopped kissing her. All attention was on her, the most avid was mine. Kat had never made a move on anyone at these things. Oh, she was "overly friendly," shall we say, but never this overt. I had a hunch all these years of tension and innuendo had reached a breaking point.

When my wife turned to Kat, there was shock on her face. Her breathing was labored. It was as if I could see something crackling between them. I expected an explosion.

Instead...

My wife grabbed Kat and kissed her like they were long lost lovers. Breasts mashed together and hands groped. There was no space between the women as they ground their hips against one another.

"I think dinner is over," Steve said plainly, a glint in his eye and a crooked smile on his face.

"I want some of that," Darcy growled, getting up from her seat and joining the other two in a three-way kiss.

My god, this was not what I'd expected when we got ready for this get-together. My cock was harder than hard. A glance to Gene showed he was just as enamored of the sight as I was. Steve just smiled.

"Never gets old, boys," he told us admiringly. "Just something about women makes it hotter."

Kat backed up just long enough to say: "Don't let us girls have all the fun. Why don't you boys show us what you can do?"

My breath hitched. Kat had talked us into several things over the years - a ski trip where I broke my arm in two places, for example -- but this was new. I knew she was hyper-sexual, and, shall we say: bossy, but she'd never suggested we do anything quite like this.

Steve didn't hesitate. He got up and laid a big kiss on Gene, his big brown hand closing over the bulge in Gene's shorts.

I wasn't sure what to do. Was I turned off? Not in the least. I was hornier than I'd been when I was a teenager. What I really wanted to do was watch my wife pull the lezzie bit with our friends.

Kat wasn't satisfied with just letting me sit, though.

"Georgie, you remember all those times in college where I asked you if you'd sucked your roommate's big Polynesian cock? Show me."

I hesitated. However, next my Ines pulled her lips away from Darcy's dark, beautiful neck long enough to say, "Please, baby, let me see it. I want you to."

Holy fuck. Who the hell replaced my wife with the sex goddess?

As if hypnotized, I found myself rising from my chair and stepping over to the big, dark man. Reaching for the pouch holding his prized possession, I pulled it to the side and let its contents spill out. Fuck, if anything, it was even bigger than I remembered. Only semi-hard and it was already as big as my cock, fully erect. His balls were shaven, nearly twice the size of mine, and hung quite a bit lower. If I had a definition of a perfect cock, it wasn't too much of a stretch to say this was it.

While I was mesmerized by the manhood before me, I managed to look away and back at the girls. All three stood in rapt anticipation. Ines in particular was hypnotized.

Well, shit. There was no way I was going to disappoint my woman, especially when it was evident she wanted to see this. Or, maybe that look was just getting to see the cock she'd fantasized about all these years in the flesh. I couldn't be sure.

Nevertheless, I kept my gaze locked on my wife's as I opened my mouth and leaned toward Steve's growing erection. When the corner of Ines' lower lip disappeared beneath her teeth, I knew there was no backing out.

Slowly, I closed my lips over the head of Steve's "eight-and-a-half inches of amazing." It may have been my imagination, but I think my wife might have had a small orgasm when I became a cocksucker.

I didn't mind it. It was far, far different from going down on a woman, that was for sure... for obvious reasons.

Ines couldn't stop staring. Her eyes had gone wide. She was apparently as shocked to see me acquiesce to this as I had been to see her attack Kat earlier.

Back and forth I went, taking a little more each time. There was no way I was going to deep throat this thing. I could barely keep my jaw open wide enough to keep from doing him harm.

After a minute or so, I backed off from Steve and gave Ines a little "come here" nod.

My wife glanced uncertainly at Kat, then Darcy. Kat just smiled. Darcy added, "Show my man what you're made of, baby."

In a trance, Ines padded over and knelt beside me. I still couldn't get over how hot she looked in that tiny, TINY bikini.

"Now's your chance, honey," I said quietly as I held the big cock in my wife's direction. I wanted to see it, and yet some part of me was hesitant. I'd never shared my women before, in any relationship. This would be the first time. Once the line was crossed, there was no un-crossing it. Of course, I'd already sucked his cock. Why was I so worried? This was different than me sucking him, wasn't it?

susurrus
susurrus
524 Followers