A Special Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In SO many ways...

And yet, was it really?

Fuck. I had to get out of my damn head. Ines was a fraction away from getting her fantasy cock and I was worrying what it might mean for us. Ines wasn't going to be leaving me for Steve. Steve was already taken, and Darcy wasn't going to give him up, I was pretty sure.

When my wife's mouth closed over Steve's big cock head, the flash of jealousy I felt fled as quickly as it had arrived. Yes, I'd seen my Ines giving head hundreds of times, but every one of those times it had been with me. Watching her on another cock was like watching your favorite porn star doing what she does best. And she was.

For well over a minute, I watched my wife fulfilling a fantasy she'd harbored since the day I introduced her to my college roommate. She bobbed up and back on Steve's big hard-on, circling his hanging balls with a finger and thumb and gently tugging them toward his knees while she sucked and licked.

What impressed me most was how much of that monster cock she was taking. I was damn sure it was quite a bit more than I'd been able to manage, but reasoned she'd had more cock sucking practice than I had.

Regardless, I was loving the show. Ines has always enjoyed sucking my cock, and she was illustrating that it wasn't just mine she loved.

After she'd demonstrated her love for fellatio to our whole group, she finally backed away and looked up at Steve, who was just smiling down on us both. She then turned to me with an unreadable look. This lasted a couple seconds, until she leaned in to me, kissing me with a passion she hadn't exhibited in a long time.

While we kissed, somebody -- I assumed Steve -- untied Ines' bikini and pulled it away, leaving her nude.

Kat had watched all this with avid interest.

I expected Ines to squeal and run away in embarrassment at her tits being exposed to our friends, but hell, she'd been practically nude already, so what did it matter? In fact, if anything, she kissed me even harder.

After a little bit, my wife backed away and said to the voyeurs around her:

"Well, geez, guys, are Steve and I going to be the only ones naked here?"

I hadn't imagined my Ines ever saying anything like that. Those words got my cock hard in seconds, and I frantically slicked off my shorts to show it off.

Kat and Darcy had already gotten rid of their meager coverings, and Gene untied his trunks and just let them hit the pavement.

Reaching over, I untied my wife's bikini bottom and carefully pulled it away, not knowing how fragile it actually might be.

As I've mentioned, there was almost always a tinge of erotic tension during our get togethers, but it'd never come to anything. Now that something had happened, I suspected our meetings would never again be the same.

Darcy and Kat were making out and Gene stood back, watching our two groups, his hand slowly stroking a rather impressive hard-on.

Ines was watching the women, too, her attention drawn away from cock sucking for the moment.

"That might be the hottest thing I've ever seen in person" I said breathlessly.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Ines told me. "I really loved seeing you sucking Steve."

"Your wanting to see it is what made me willing to do it.

"You know what would make that even hotter?" I asked, pointing to Kat and Darcy's lip lock, "...if you were a part of it."

"You like seeing me with other women, huh?" my wife asked slyly.

"As much as you like seeing me with a man's cock," I replied.

Ines glanced longingly at Steve's erection then back at me. She then looked over at her girlfriends and got up, putting a hand on each of their asses, leaning in and making it a three-way tongue kiss.

While I watched my wife kissing two other women, I was vaguely aware of another body joining Steve's. When I turned, Gene's cock was right beside Steve's.

Looking up, Steve grinned ear-to-ear, and Gene just said, "Go for it, man. Nobody here's gonna judge or tell you no."

With an inward shrug, I leaned forward and switched back and forth from one of my friends' cocks to the other.

After a few minutes of exercising my newfound cock sucking ability, I heard from the ladies:

"Nothing hotter than a man letting his hangups go." It was Kat's voice.

Darcy followed that with, "Got that right. Unlike what some people think, a man sucking cock is a fucking turn-on. What do you say, 'Nez?"

My wife's voice came in. "Up until a few minutes ago, I hadn't given it any thought. Now that I've seen it with my own eyes, I can tell you: I don't think I've ever been wetter."

Kat laughed. Hearing how much this was arousing my previously restrained wife, I didn't stop, but just kept sucking our friends' cocks.

"Know what, though, girls," Darcy added, "I'm starting to get jealous of George. My pussy's feeling the need to get stretched out by one of those big cocks over there. I love you ladies and hope to taste you both -- especially you, Ines -- but I need to get fucked."

Next thing I knew, Gene was backing away, I assumed being led away by Steve's wife.

Then Steve was taken away by Kat, leaving me and Ines alone out on the patio by ourselves.

Getting up, I pulled my wife in close, pressing my hard-on against her stomach and my lips against hers.

When we came up for air, I said with a smirk, "You might want to be careful: you're kissing a man who's been sucking cock."

Ines grinned. "You've been kissing a woman who's been sucking cock for years now. Hasn't harmed you in the least, so I'm not afraid."

I chuckled, then asked, "You okay with what's going on? I have to admit, it's happening awful fast."

Ines looked at me seriously. "I agree. Do you want to go home? If you didn't notice, the girls didn't grab their own husbands. I don't know how far I'm ready to take all this."

I looked back just as seriously.

"Do you want to leave? I kicked down a pretty hefty wall already. Your reaction was worth it, though."

Ines pressed up closer. "That was hot. I didn't think you'd go through with it."

Moving back a little, I glanced to my hard-on. "Well, I think you can see what I thought about the whole deal. Watching you kiss Darcy and Kat was damn arousing, too."

Ines gave a little laugh. "It sounded to me like Darcy wants to do more than kiss."

My cock gave a little surge at the implication. "Think you're up for something like that? I gotta admit, having found at least a fledgling bi side myself, the idea of you experimenting with yours is a a hell of a turn-on."

Ines smiled shyly. "I don't know, but we'll never find out out here, will we?"

"You're right, we won't. Are you saying we aren't going home?"

My wife smiled. "Let's see if we can't knock down another wall or two, huh?"

I held out my hand. "Let's go see what our friends are up to, then."

We went inside. There was no one downstairs, so we headed up to the bedrooms.

It didn't take much exploring to find where everybody else was. Our ears led us right to the action.

And what action it was. Darcy's chin rested comfortably against Gene's balls while Steve lapped happily at Kat's glistening slit.

Gene saw us in the doorway and waved.

"Glad you decided to join us. Kat was afraid we'd scared you off."

"Not yet," I replied. "We've known you for too long to get freaked out quite so soon."

Ines added, "We're just not sure how far we're willing to go right now, though."

Kat's head popped up. "No problem. You're welcome to go as far as you like, but don't do anything you aren't completely comfortable with. No pressure."

I laughed, "Aside from the pressure you already exerted outside, you mean?"

Kat waved that away.

"That was just a gentle nudge to see if you were amenable. You could have said no. Besides, Ines has been teasing us with that body in her cover-ups all these years, it was about time she showed us how beautiful she is, instead of just hinting at it."

Steve must have thought Kat wasn't paying enough attention to his tongue on her pussy, because she suddenly gave a gasp which caused her to grab his head, just as she began to shudder and moan in orgasm.

Steve got up and shot us a smile.

"That's one," he said, "let's see if she doesn't have another if I do this..."

And without touching his hard on, he lined up and shoved balls-deep into Kat's soaking wet cunt.

I wasn't sure, but you could have easily convinced me she came again when Steve's length hit bottom.

As his wife howled, Gene glanced over languidly and muttered, "Oh yeah, Steve, fuck my slut. I've fucked her four times in the last five days and she still wants more."

Darcy pulled off Gene's cock and said, "She isn't the only pussy that needs filling right now." With that, the beautiful black woman climbed up and sank herself down onto Gene's standing cock.

Porn is one thing. Seeing people fuck live is entirely another. Watching people you actually know fuck is a step above that.

I looked over to Ines to gauge her reaction to the live sex show before us. To my delight, her gaze was intent, torn between which couple to concentrate on and deciding to try to give each equal time.

I placed a hand on her ass while she enjoyed the show. When she felt my touch, she glanced my way in sudden surprise, but gave a slow smile after a second.

"I never thought this could be such a turn-on," she murmured, her gaze turning back to the fucking before us. "I still don't want to watch porn with you, but this is different."

"I was just thinking the same thing," I responded. A couple heartbeats went by and I added: "We don't have to just watch, if you get my meaning."

Ines turned from her voyeuristic enjoyment and looked me in the eyes. "You mean you aren't sick of sex with your boring old wife?"

Turning squarely to my gorgeous, nude woman, I placed a hand on each of her hips, then pulled her closer, letting my hands slide to her glorious ass. "Let's show our swinger friends you're anything but boring."

A brief flash of fear swept over Ines' face. It disappeared almost immediately,

replaced by an evil, UN-Ines like smirk.

"Turn around and bend over, honey."

I stood there a moment, stunned. That wasn't what I'd expected my wife to say. Can't say what I did expect, but I can say with absolute certainty that sure as hell wasn't it.

My imagination was already overwhelmed, so much I couldn't guess what she had in mind. Still, I let go of Ines' ass, turned, then bent at the waist, resting my hands on my knees. In this position, my asshole felt really exposed and vulnerable. My imagination's light began to flicker, and suddenly I felt hands on my ass cheeks, followed by the alien, yet indescribably incredible feeling of what I could only guess was my Ines's tongue flickering over my anal pucker.

A gasp and a groan burst involuntarily from my mouth as I received my first ever rimjob. Of all the sexual acts I could have dreamed my wife coming up with, this wasn't even on my radar. Now that it was happening, I never wanted it to stop.

I couldn't stay quiet. The sensations emanating from my butt wouldn't allow silence.

"First time, buddy?" Steve's voice came to me.

I couldn't look up from my position, but only managed to groan, "Uh huh."

"You never forget your first. Looks like Ines is taking a bulldozer to those walls you talked about."

"God damn," I gasped. "This is gonna make me cum."

It was true. My cock hadn't been touched, but the intensity of the unusual sensations I was receiving was rocketing me toward orgasm.

"Do you want to cum?" Darcy asked. Apparently the others had stopped what they were doing to watch us, rather than us watching them.

"Dunno," I gasped. While I always wanted my Ines to know how good she could make me feel, I was afraid if I came, it would take me out of the action for the time it took to recover. I didn't want to miss a thing.

"If you're that close, you might want to choose quick, then," Kat chimed in.

A pause, then Kat added, "Oo, Genie, can you slide yourself under George's cock? I want to see him to cum on your cock and balls."

Ines kept her tongue dancing over my asshole while Gene came over and positioned himself in front of my aching hard-on.

"Now, Georgie, let ' er fly. Cum on my husband's cock," Kat ordered.

Ines stopped long enough to emphasize: "God yes, George, cum on Gene's cock."

As before, I wasn't about to deny my wife when she had already destroyed so many walls in so little time. And anyhow, hearing such encouragement in my wife's voice, I wasn't about to disappoint.

I let the orgasm wash over me. It was a climax sensation unlike any I'd ever experienced before. It was the first time I'd cum with no stimulation of my cock whatsoever. I didn't know it was possible.

When it was over, I was spent. The exhaustion was body-wide. And yet, I knew I wasn't done.

Straightening, I turned to look at my Ines. She had a huge, naughty smile on her face. She knew she'd done something kinky, taboo. And she was proud of it. Her gaze went from me to Gene.

Gene's cock was only semi-erect, but most notable was 8that it dripped with the jizz I'd shot all over it.

"Clean him up, guys," Kat urged.

"Yeah, lick it up, you two," Darcy added.

"If you've never tasted cum, your own's a good place to start," Steve assured me.

"Looks good to me," Ines said. "C'mon, let's knock down another wall, George. You can add 'cum eater' to 'cocksucker.'"

"If you'll add 'cunt licker' to your resume," I bargained.

"Deal," Ines agreed with an ear-to-ear grin.

My cock, which had begun to shrink after my orgasm, gave a surge, to tell me it wasn't done yet.

With the anticipation of seeing my wife's face between another woman's legs bounding through my mind's eye, I lowered to my knees beside her, then pulled Gene toward us.

Ines wasted no time. She was hornier than I'd ever seen her before. She immediately began lapping my cum from Gene's balls.

I took a moment, but only a moment, to admire the cock-raising sight of my wife with her face in another man's genitals. Gene's cock was still thoroughly coated with jizz, and suddenly I felt everyone's anticipation push me to lean in and start to lap my semen off Gene's growing cock.

I suspected my diet affected the flavor, and the texture -- or lack thereof -- was definitely an acquired taste. Given those observations, I had to give my wife major props for having dealt with it so appreciatively all these years. Still, it wasn't that I hated it or anything. The suspicion was that, had I gone right to lapping it up instead of having had a discussion about it and letting it cool, it would have been more pleasant. I found myself thinking I'd have to try it a little more immediately after cumming next time.

It was fun, licking and sucking cock with my wife. Gene must have enjoyed it, too, because he'd gone back to full hardness before we had him anywhere close to cleaned up.

There are a lot of jokes out there about the male scrotum. I won't get into them, as none of them applied to me at that moment. Gene had a nice pair of smooth-shaven balls, and I found myself enjoying fondling and sucking them as much as Ines did.

When Ines started sucking Gene's cock in earnest, I felt hands pulling on my shoulders.

While I wanted to watch my wife in action, I turned to see Darcy looking sexy as could be. Steve and Kat were already fucking, and the beautiful dark-skinned vixen smiled and asked, "You gonna join them, or you want some one-on-one?"

I looked back at Ines. Her attitude had changed completely, because she waved me on, not taking her face out of Gene's crotch.

"Looks like I'm yours," I said, standing, my cock pointing straight at Steve's wife.

Darcy laid back, throwing her legs wide. I'd never seen a black pussy except in pictures on the web, so I just stood there a moment, marveling.

"You gonna just gawk, or you gonna fuck? Gene's cock s little bit ago was just an appetizer. Fuck me, George."

It'd been a while since I'd heard a woman make that particular demand, using those words, so I wasted no time lining myself up with Darcy's generously offered pussy, and with no effort, pushed forward to the hilt in one smooth, glorious stroke.

"Oh, fuck yes," Darcy sighed, "that's what I needed. I hope that load you blew a bit ago means you'll last a good, long while, 'cause most guys who get their cocks in me lose it after only a minute or so..."

Before I had a chance to wonder what she meant by that, her cunt clenched around my cock.

An involuntary gasp of surprise burst from my lips. I'd never known a woman who could do that. One thing was sure: I didn't want it to stop.

"Like that, Georgie?"

I could only moan.

Darcy smiled. "Haven't met a man yet who didn't like it. Just because you fuck on a regular basis doesn't mean you have to have a loose hole. Once you find the right muscles, exercising them is fun.

"Now fuck, man. Show me what you give that gorgeous, ass-licking slut you married!"

So I did. I began to fuck Darcy like I truly had something to prove. It didn't take long before we were both moaning shamelessly as we climbed toward a shattering climax.

I wasn't sure if cumming was the norm in situations like this, and if it was, whether unloading inside my current partner was kosher or not.

The answer would have to come at another time, because suddenly, I sensed a presence beside me.

Kat stood there with my Ines.

"I think it's time your wife earns that cuntlicking badge you mentioned earlier," Kat stated. Ines looked nervous as hell. It appeared that this was a bigger hurdle for her than sucking cock had been for me.

I came to a halt, but kept myself buried in Darcy's stupendous pussy. Ines couldn't help but glance down at the sight of my cock being swallowed by Darcy's cunt.

While my wife watched, I slowly withdrew, Darcy clenching those muscles she'd demonstrated. The sensation brought a moan from me, and Ines looked up into my face as I reluctantly pulled myself out of the most amazing pussy I'd ever been in.

"Lick him clean," Darcy purred. "Taste your man with another woman's flavor on him."

"Please, baby," I begged, "clean Darcy's cunt off me before you get it from the source."

Ines still seemed reluctant. I couldn't know what was spinning through her mind. For all I knew, she was trying to decide how she felt about the fact I'd just been fucking another woman.

Pulling her to me, I kissed her, hard. She was stiff for a moment, then her entire body relaxed and she returned the erotic passion that coursed through the entire room.

"Taste me, baby," I whispered when our lips finally parted.

Ines looked first at me, then down to my cock. It glistened with Darcy's and my juices.

"Please," I whispered. One more glance at me, then she started to sink toward the floor.

When she knelt, my hard-on inches from her nose, my wife leaned forward and extended her tongue to slowly lap me clean.

What had begun reluctantly eventually gained enthusiasm, until Ines was attacking my pussy-coated genitals until no part of my cock and balls had been neglected.

When she was satisfied she'd cleaned me, her mouth opened and she took me deeper down her throat than she'd ever managed before.

I'd have been happy to just stand there and get blown by my wife while our friends watched, but after only a few glorious seconds, Kat pulled her off me.

"Cock later, love. Pussy now."

Ines looked longingly at my cock, then up at me.

"It's okay, baby. I want to see you eat pussy. You're going to love it. I know I do," I told her, then stepped away so she could learn a different side of sex, just like I had when this evening started.

Ines looked up at Kat next, then down at Darcy, who hadn't changed position since I'd pulled out of her.

My wife's gaze turned to our friend's exposed, glistening sex. For several seconds, she just looked. Then, a hand reached out and caressed.