All Comments on 'A Special Birthday Gift'

by bruin33

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

That's one lucky guy!!!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Great idea and story...

...as far as it went. It ended much too abruptly, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story line had much more potential

You had a good premise and a good build up, but the end result was lacking. The sex between Bobby his wife and his mother should have been much more graphic in detail. Quite frankly, the final scene was a disappointment. He should have been fucking his mom for example while she was eating his wife's pussy...You need to write a second part to try and validate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Oh Please!! Let there be another chapter, this is sooo good!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
When you finish the the story...

I will then give it a rating.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that the story is to be continued

His mom and his wife need to go down on each other in front of him, getting themselves ready for him to fuck both of the horny women.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed on the abruptness

In the end, much more time was spent on the encounter between the women than was spent on what was built up as the climactic event. Furthermore, it seems incongruous that the women's passions would escalate out of control during the planning stages but remain in check during the encounter itself.

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 12 years ago
Great plot

I agree with RyeandGingerAyle. Great idea. Good writing too. Can’t wait for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree

I must agree with the last post, he should have had the pleasure of fucking his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As already stated. This must move forward. He should atleast get to slide his cock between his mothers "DD's".

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
Yes, indeed! This was too short.

It needs another chapter, maybe two. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
birthday present

it ended too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was ok but not much to it!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Although written approximately 11 years ago, this is a perfect introduction to a wonderful series. The characters need to be developed in depth and detail. Emotional, psychological and physical relationships need to be developed in a logical matter. This is a really good story that needs to be developed. Please finish what you have started. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous