A Special Business Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zenkci
Zenkci
48 Followers

Mike was so exhausted, he just wanted to sleep. He wanted to beg Ted to let him sleep; all he could manage to mutter was, "Mmaster.. please.".

"I know you tired, Slave. I will allow you time to sleep later. For now, you will continue to obey me, if you need help waking up, I ... ".

Ted did not need to complete his sentence. Mike lifted his hands and pulled off Ted's sock. Ted allowed his barefoot again to rest on Mike's face.

Mike moved his hands blindly looking for Ted's other foot. Ted moved his left foot allowing Mike to take the other sock off. Ted then let his left foot lay down on Mike's crotch.

Mike returned his hands to Ted's right foot and lifted it a few inches away from his face. Just as Mike fantasized on how he'd lick a girls foot, he stuck his tongue out and made contact with the bottom of Ted's heel. He stroked his tongue up the arch of the foot across the balls of the feet and then up to the big toe. Ted's feet were already damp with sweat, his feet were very salty. Mike noticed that his feet were very soft. Mike thought it wasn't that bad as he continued to lick back and fourth across the arch. Ted gave no direction and allowed Mike to lick wherever he wanted. As they drove home occasional bumps in the road resulted in Ted's foot bumping Mike in the face transferring the combination of sweat and saliva. Mike paid no attention, he was completely lost in a trance. The only thought in his head was Ted's foot as Mike licked every single inch of the foot before taking Ted's big toe into his mouth and began sucking. Although he gave the big toe the most attention, each of Ted's toes got a turn in Mike's mouth. Ted had enough pampering on his right foot and moved it away and replaced it with his left foot. Ted had noticed earlier that Mike's dick was pushing hard against his foot when he had it on his crotch. But Ted had no plans on allowing Mike to release himself. Mike gave the left foot equal attention, perhaps he was loosing his mind from exhaustion, perhaps he just didn't want to be shocked again. But Mike actually enjoyed licking Ted's feet but as much as he wanted to continue licking; his body finally gave up and he passed out.

Mike woke up with a startle, warm water was pouring down on him from all direction. It took him a few seconds to realize he was on the floor of shower back at Ted's home. The warm water felt good on his aching body. Mike noticed he was no longer wearing his collar or cuffs. Mike could see Ted's silhouette standing on the other side of the shower door.

"I had plans on showing you my dungeon tonight." Ted's voice echoed in the bathroom, "but your performance today was ... acceptable. Granted, you have a lot to learn. But I will allow you to sleep once you've cleaned up.".

Ted walked over to the bathroom counter. "Your collar and cuffs are here, I expect you to put them back on before leaving the bathroom. Once you dry off, you will leave the towels here. Don't take too long."

Mike closed his eyes and looked up allowing the water to fall on his face. It felt so good he never wanted to leave.

Ted raised his voice, "Did you hear me, Slave?"

"Yes Master." Mike replied calmly.

"Good, I am also burning some incense to help you relax." Ted explained.

"Thank you Master." Mike said in the same calm voice. Mike could already smell the incense burning, whatever it was it smelt good and made Mike feel light headed.

As Ted left the room Mike remained on the floor. He could feel the dirt and smell running off his body, the day was being washed away. Mike reached for a near by bar of soap and lathered up. He massaged the soap into his sore feet and was relieved that the color of his soles were returning to there normal light brown. He then washed his face, and no sooner then he did he felt that he was human again. He rubbed his shoulders, they were still tense from being held behind his back. After what only seemed like a few seconds, Mike realized he had been washing his torso over and over, the water was starting to get cold. It was time to fishing his shower and try up.

Mike was so tired from the day, and so relaxed from the shower and the burning incenses that he forgot his master plan. Mike was no longer cuffed, he was alone and there was a window in the bathroom. He could have easily escaped, and some how made it to town and maybe find the police. But at this moment that thought did not cross his mind; he dried himself and without hesitation he put his cuffs back on and followed by locking his collar into place. Mike walked over to the full size mirror and looked himself over. He turned his backside to the mirror and admired his ass. He turned around a few times in the mirror and made a mental note to shave his legs and arms next time he took a shower. He gave himself one more glance in the mirror before leaving the bathroom, an almost unconscious thought passed through his head, he thought he looked good with a collar.

As Mike stepped into the hall way, he had forgotten how soft the carpets felt against his bare feet. It was nice to be walking on something soft. All the lights in the house were off except Ted's bedroom. Mike thought to himself he better check for permission before going to his own room to sleep. However as Mike entered the room he noticed something new at the foot of the bed. It was a small metal cage with black leather padding on top and bottom. Ted was standing next to the cage and as Mike entered Ted opened the top of the cage.

"Your bed is ready, Slave." Ted said as he pointed to the cage.

Mike didn't need an explanation, he knew the cage was for him, and he knew not to argue and just to accept it. He walked over to the cage and stepped inside, the only way that he would be able to fit would be to get on his hands and knees and crouch down. It wasn't very comfortable, but at this point he was so tired he didn't care. Once Mike was situated, Ted closed the top of the cage and locked it.

Ted yawed and said, "Good night, Slave. Get some sleep. If you thought today was tiring, you are in for a surprise tomorrow."

Attempting to get comfortable was pointless in the cage; however Mike was so tired that any sleep would be good sleep and before he knew it Mike was sound asleep.

Chapter 5 Preview:

So far by his own standards, Ted had been going very easy on Mike. It's no secret to his closest friends that Ted is a true sadist. He loves to watch his slaves squirm in discomfort and he gets off hearing them plea's for mercy. Ted has built a very large personal dungeon in his home; and tomorrow Mike will get the grand tour. Ted also enjoys showing off his new toys, so he has invited six of his friends to play with his new slave.

Zenkci
Zenkci
48 Followers
12